School Gets Different

Story Info
Guy & his teacher work out new way of learning.
742 words
3.86
169.4k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ben. I am in my last year of high school. I was all right looking, I thought so at least and I had been told. I was an average student. The only things I was really bad at was Physics and English. I needed to raise my grades in those really desperately; otherwise I couldn't get into college. One day the Physics teacher told me that he needed to see me in private but the only day he could see me was Friday, and that was supposed to be a Pupil Free Day, but he sounded serious so I agreed to go and see him.

Friday came and I turned up at the school. The school was mostly locked up so I had to see Mr. Franklin in an old classroom instead of his office. Mr. Franklin was sitting at the teacher's bench when I came in. He motioned me to a chair in front of him. He placed on hand on the paper in front of him, the other was out of sight behind the desk "Now Ben," he said, "According to this you are sitting on a D for this subject, now it is my understanding you need at least a B to get into college is that true?" I nodded and he kept talking "I know you don't actually need physics to do what you want to at college so I am willing to give you an A in this if you do something for me three times a week."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked. "Well its quite simple Ben," he said "I want you to do this." He stood up and his other hand came into view. It was holding his cock that was rock hard and sticking out of his open zipper. I was stunned, I didn't know what to say. "I want you to suck my 9 inches three times a week and I'll give you an A for this subject, or, if you turn me down, you fail." I didn't know what to do. I had never been with another guy, but I didn't want to fail. I didn't want to suck his dick, but there was no choice. I moved in front of him and dropped to my knees in front of him. His cock was huge and the head was purple. He didn't force me just stood with his cock in front of my face. I stuck out my tongue and gave the head a lick. It didn't taste as bad as I expected. I put my lips around the head and started to lick it.

Mr Franklin suddenly moaned and thrust forward. Without warning his cock was halfway down my throat. Surprisingly I didn't gag. I continued to lick around the shaft. Mr. Franklin started to moan louder and thrust in and out of my mouth. Not going all the way in, but it was still difficult for me. "Oh, Ben, I am going to cum" Mr. Franklin said. He stopped thrusting and pulled out of my mouth. "Just lick the head," he said. I started giving his purple cock head long licks. His cock twitched with each lick. Suddenly Mr. Franklin gasped and came all over my face. His jizz sprayed all over my face but a good amount landed in my mouth. I was surprised to find that I didn't mind the taste as much as I thought I would.

Mr. Franklin walked over to the bench and grabbed some tissues. He passed them to me and waited for me to clean my face off. "Don't worry, I won't ever make you do anything more than that. Talk to me each week to find out when and where you should meet me for payment." After that day I went out and fucked my girlfriend, just to make sure I was still interested in chicks. Mr. Franklin started to give me my tests a week before everyone else and gave me the answer sheet as well. Then he had something to show for my marks.

After a short while sucking Mr. Franklins cock stopped being unpleasant, I actually found myself starting to enjoy our little moments in empty classrooms, or his office or any other place Mr. Franklin decided to make me pay. All I knew is that my future was secure and my workload, while different, was greatly reduced.

To Be Continued...