School Girl Blackmail Ch. 02

Story Info
The night continues.
3.5k words
4.58
256.8k
225

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All, this is a work of FICTION. Any similarities to real people or places is entirely coincidental.


We got out of the shower and I had Brianna dry me off. She gently ran the towel over my arms, shoulders and chest, staring at my body the entire time. She moved her way down my body eventually moved to her knees.

She dried my legs and feet then moved back up and began to dry my cock and balls. I'm primarily a 'shower' so even in my flaccid state, my cock hung a good six inches between my legs.

"Mr. Clements, I can't get over how great your dick is," she said and gently ran her fingers along the dry shaft. She was exploring it out of excited curiosity.

She stood up and dried off and I watched her the whole time. She had such an amazing body. I couldn't wait to fuck her.

"Get back down on your hands and knees. I want you to crawl to the back door," I told her. She smiled at this. I don't know if she was just doing a good job at playing the happy, submissive role to ensure I didn't turn her over to authorities or if she really enjoyed being used as a sexual object, but either way, I was reaping the benefits.

She got down on her hands and knees and started crawling, slowly and seductively, taking long strides. Her back flexed and arched, her ass moved side to side, she moved like a stalking cat. I stood and watched this perfect young girl crawl from the bathroom into my bedroom. She looked back and said, "do you like the view?"

She looked perfect crawling with her clothes on, but there were no words that adequately described how she looked now. Nothing had ever looked this sexy before.

"Y-yeah," I stammered, losing my authoritative cool for a moment. I followed her out and directed her to the back door. My eyes never left her gorgeous young body.

Once there, I had her stand and we went outside, both of us completely nude. I had heated up the hot tub earlier because I knew this is one place I wanted to take her tonight. The cool February air was murder against our naked flesh, but I turned on the jets and we both jumped in. The heat emanating from the hot tub mixed with the cold air felt wonderful as we both sunk down in the water.

She moved up close to me and we began to talk. "So, I have to know Brianna, how did you ever come to start selling that crap?"

She sunk down a little and said, "oh my God, it was the dumbest thing. Do we have to talk about that?"

"Yes, I think it's important. You are too talented to make mistakes like that," I said.

"Exactly. That's exactly why. Do you know how much pressure I'm put under to be little Miss Perfect? I was so tired of it, of always having to do the right thing, to be this perfect example. To be my daddy's perfect little girl," she said. "I was at this college party a few months ago, a Christmas party, and there were some people doing it, so I tried it. It was amazing. A few of my friends were there and they tried it too and liked it as well. The next day, one of the guys that gave it to us asked me if I wanted to be their hookup at my school and sell to my friends. I know it was wrong, but that's exactly why I said yes. It felt good to do something rebellious."

"Yeah, but drugs? And selling drugs? Why not just skip school for a day, date a guy your parents don't like, something like that? You know, something that isn't, oh I don't know, a felony?" I asked.

"Oh come on, don't sit here and try and lecture me Mr. Clements," she said with a smile, "its not like you are all squeaky clean yourself and are above doing illegal things. I do believe it is illegal for you to have sex with one of your students, even if I am of consenting age." She reached over and began stroking my cock under the water.

"Ah, touchรฉ," I replied.

"Not that I'm complaining, mind you, this has been so much fun," she began with a Cheshire grin but quickly put on a serious face, "oh, I mean, this has been such a punishment. How can you be so mean to me?" She followed up the last statement with a sad puppy dog face.

Damn she was beautiful. I just stared at her and she back at me, her hand slowly stroking me. I didn't say anything, but she spoke again.

"So, am I the first one of your students you've messed around with or have there been more?"

"Well, yes and no. I have fucked a few of my students before," I started before she interrupted me, "oh, you are a dirty man." Her tone was playful.

"BUT, they were no longer my students and I met them in a bar and ended up taking them home," I said. "You are my first current student."

"Oh, now I feel really special," she said. "So, how many former students have you fucked?"

"Four," I said blatantly.

"Were they ones you wanted to fuck when you had them as students?" she asked.

"Absolutely. You girls don't realize how much most of us want to fuck you all," I said.

"Oh, you'd be surprised," she said. "We know it a lot more than you may think. We notice you all checking us out when you think we aren't looking."

"Doesn't it gross you out?" I asked.

"Some do," she said. "Mr. Shepherd is the worst. He's old, fat and doesn't hide his creepy stares very well, but when its someone like you, we love it. You have been the talk of many girls who would love to be in my position, trust me."

"Is that so?" I asked.

"Oh my God, yes. Kaitlyn, Monica, Julie and myself have all talked about how hot you are," she said referring to her click of girls she runs with. "We've all fantasized about Mr. Clements giving us private tutoring." She smiled. "They would be so jealous of me."

My cock grew harder in her hands.

"Oooh, seems like you like that idea too," she said.

"Well, you know you can't tell them, right," I said.

"I know, I know, but, once we walk across that stage in May, we will no longer be your students," she said. Could she really be suggesting what I think she was?

"And what's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, but if I were you, I would probably not make any plans that night," she said and then straddled me. "I think we will probably want some real world tutoring from our favorite former teacher."

She leaned in and kissed me. Her soft, full lips felt so good as she did. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her body against mine. Her tits smashed against me and I placed my hands on her hips and then moved them down, grasping her beautiful ass. We made out, bodies mashed together, as she ground her wet pussy against my cock. Even in the hot water, I could tell her pussy was incredibly wet, her juices flowing.

I moved my mouth to her neck, enjoying her young flesh, then pushed her back. My hands moved from her ass to her tits and I squeezed and groped them. I began kissing and licking her perfect nipples, alternating back and forth. I kissed between her tits and as I did, she grabbed her own tits and began smashing and rubbing them against my face.

I felt like a mad man, torn between wanting to look at her and taste her flesh at the same time. I would alternate between pushing her back so I could look at her young, flawless body, my hands running all over her, and pulling her close and licking, kissing and nibbling on her neck, lips, tits and ears.

I was rock hard and she was sliding her tight pussy up and down my shaft, making us both long for penetration.

I pushed her off of me and directed her to sit on the side of the hot tub. The air was still cold, but the steam and our own burning passion out weighed it. She sat down with her ass on the side of the hot tub and her hands back to support her. Without any delay, I dove into her dripping pussy and began to lick away. She threw her head back as my tongue licked and probed her succulent flesh, her taste intoxicating me. She was loudly moaning, her body quivered as I feasted on her.

"Oh my God, Mr. Clements, yes, eat my pussy, oh, oh, oh fuck that feels good," she moaned as I devoured her.

I concentrated on her clit and inserted a finger into her pussy. She started to rock against my face and finger. I fucked her pussy with my finger and then pulled my finger out and traced it down to her asshole. I rubbed my finger around her pucker and then, lubed with her own juices, pressed my finger into her virgin ass.

She moaned as my finger penetrated her ass, but I took it slow. Her virgin ass opened up surprisingly well to my finger and soon, I was fucking her ass with my finger while I licked away at her pussy and clit.

"Please, Mr. Clements, please, fuck me. Stick your dick in me. I need to feel you," she moaned as her body trembled and rocked against me.

I wanted it too, but I continued to tease her with my tongue and fuck her ass with my finger. I pushed my thumb into her pussy and began fucking her ass and pussy at the same time. I removed my mouth and pulled her up and began kissing her.

"You want it," I said.

"Yes, oh fuck," she said.

"Tell me what you want," I said.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I want you to fuck me," she said.

"Do better, I don't believe you," I said.

"Fuck, please, stick your big dick in my pussy and fuckin' fuck me. Fuck your student, teach me a lesson Mr. Clements, do whatever you want, just fuck me, please," she said.

"Who owns you now?" I said

"You do, you do, I'm yours, all yours, just fuck me, use my young, tight body however you want, I'll never say no, just fuck me, please!" she said.

With that, I removed my fingers from her body and grabbed my cock. I lined it up with her pussy and pushed in. She let out an exasperated moan, finally having her pussy properly penetrated after everything that had happened tonight. Her pussy was tight, wet and velvety and it wrapped perfectly around my cock.

I started pumping into her with a good, fast rhythm. Her pussy felt amazing so I was glad to have cum twice already so that I could enjoy it more. My thrusts were fast and hard and she was moaning loudly saying, "Oh my God, that feels so good Mr. Clements, yes, fuck your naughty student, fuck me good, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

It was so erotic, but I worried about my neighbors hearing. I pulled out and she said, "oh no, please, put it back in, I need your dick in me."

I got out and straddled her tight body and bent my knees. I laid my cock between her perfect young breasts and then grabbed them, pushed them together and fucked her magnificent cleavage that had tempted me all year. She looked up at me and tilted her head down. With each upward thrust, my cock head would make contact with her mouth and she would lick, kiss or try to suck it as it did.

I grabbed my cock and started slapping her tits with it and then started slapping her face with it. She squealed in pleasure as I did, but I needed more. I motioned for her to give me her hand and when she did, I yanked her up and then threw her over my right shoulder.

I walked into the house with her draped over me and began walking back to my bedroom. My hands were grabbing and squeezing and pulling her ass apart and I was spanking it as I walked.

I got to my room and threw her on the bed. She squealed again and said, "come get it Mr. Clements, come fuck me."

I jumped on top of her and began kissing her and slid my cock back in her tight pussy. Her legs were wrapped around me and we went at it like animals. Skin on skin, lips on lips, flesh on flesh, we melted together in a flurry of animalistic passion. I rammed my hard cock into her as fast as I could and she was screaming in pleasure.

I pulled out, flipped her over and stuck a pillow under her pelvis. My legs straddled hers as I plunged my cock back into her pussy. I rammed her with deep, powerful thrusts as I steadied myself with one hand on her shoulders and the other one on her ass. I thrust and thrust into her with fury, fully exploiting her young pussy.

"Oh yes, right there, RIGHT THERE, OH FUCK, DON'T STOP, OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK, DON'T STOP, IM GONNA CUM, PLEASE, OH FUCK, JUST LIKE THAT, FUCK MY PUSSY, OH FUCK OH....OH....OH.....FUUUUUUCK!" she screamed as her body shook in orgasm. I kept plowing away and she was just screaming in pleasure.

With her orgasm ripping thru her, I pulled out my cock and lined it up with her ass. I smeared her juices around and then pushed. I felt her tense up, but then say, "yes, take it, take my ass. You can have it, just put your dick back in me, please."

"Relax and push out, and take your hand and play with yourself," I said and began the slow process of pushing into her. She reached down between her legs, under her body and began to rub her clit. She grunted as I pushed the head in and let out a pain filled moan.

I pulled out, plunged back into her pussy two times, then went back to her ass. I pushed the head in and pushed a little farther. I could tell she was rubbing her clit frantically. I pulled out, scooted back and dove my face into her succulent ass. I ate her ass, fucked her with my tongue, my hands grasped and pulled at her tight cheeks. She was squirming and moaning as my tongue violated her virgin ass.

I readjusted, dipped my cock into her pussy for a few more thrusts, then placed it back at her ass. Normally I would take more time to get her warmed up, but our bodies were responding very well to our mutual passion for each other.

I pushed in and the head went in fairly easy. I began to rock in and out of her ass, each thrust gaining ground on unexplored territory. She was screaming and moaning, but insisted I keep going, that I keep drilling farther.

After a few minutes, I was able to fully penetrate her perfect ass. I stopped and kept my cock buried fully in her. I leaned down and began kissing her neck. "Are you ready to be fully fucked in your ass?" I asked.

"Oh, fuck, yes, it feels so good, better than I could've ever imagined, fuck my ass Mr. Clements, fuck it hard," she said, her arm still moving, rubbing her clit.

I pulled almost all the way out and then slammed into her. I began to fuck her virgin ass, her tight, perfect ass, with slow, hard and full thrusts of my 8" cock. I picked up the pace and soon I was plowing her ass like I had been her pussy.

This girl was vocal. With every thrust, she screamed or moaned or cursed. She talked dirty to me, telling me to fuck her like a bad girl and to tear her ass up. Her ass was so tight and her body, so sexy, that I knew the end was near. I picked up the pace and fucked her harder.

"Yeah, that's it, fuck your students virgin ass, fuck, oh fuck, grab my hair, pull it, choke me, fuckin' use me Mr. Clements, I've wanted this for so long," she grunted with each thrust.

I reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back, causing her to arch her back more. I leaned down and wrapped my hand around her throat. I didn't squeeze, but I held it there. She moaned louder than I had heard her moan before.

"You like that, huh? You like having your teacher fuck your pretty little ass? To use you for his pleasure? Do you?

"Yes, oh fuck, just use me, fuck me like the bad girl I am." She was really getting into the dirty talk as I pounded away at her.

"You're a good little slut, you make your teacher very happy. You've teased me all year with your tight little body and your subtle flirting, but now who's getting their way? I am! And I'm going to fucking cum inside your hot little ass and it will be mine forever. You thought this was a one night thing? Fuck no, I'm going to use this perfect little body anytime and anywhere I want and you are gonna let me aren't you?"

"Yes, oh fuck yes, any time, anywhere, my body is yours, I'm yours, cum for me, cum in my ass. No one has fucked my ass before and it feels so fucking good, I want you to do it every day, my God I never knew a dick in my ass would feel so good. I'll be your slut forever, your personal fuck-toy, please, cum in my little ass!"

My cock was flying in and out of her and I could feel my orgasm coming. "Take it, take it you slut, I'm cumming, fucking take it all!".

My orgasm ripped thru me harder than my two previous ones tonight. I shot deep in her ass as both of us screamed in delight. Her body was jerking as was mine as we both experienced amazing orgasms.

I collapsed down on top of her as we both lay there panting, sweaty and breathless. My cock was still buried deep in her ass and neither of us wanted to move.

"Holy shit, Mr. Clements, if I had known this was going to be my punishment, I would have made sure you caught me before," she said, gasping for air.

"You are fucking amazing, is there nothing you aren't good at," I replied back.

"I don't know, I don't think I'm very good at learning my lesson," she said. "I think I'm going to have to be 'punished' regularly to ensure I don't slip back unto my old habits."

I laughed at her. "You are something else."

"I promise it will never get out. As bad as the drugs thing is, I wouldn't want to be caught up in a scandal like that either," she said making a lot of sense.

"Good point, but this has to stay our secret. Nothing at school, nothing out in town, only here, is that understood?" I asked.

"Absolutely, at school and to everyone else, you are my teacher and I am your student, but here, I'm your student you fuck silly," she said and laughed.

I rolled off of her and on to my back. She scooted over and laid at my side with her head on my chest.

"Holy crap, you came a lot. I can feel it coming out of my ass," she said.

I reached down between her legs with my left hand and scooped up some of the cum flowing from her freshly fucked ass. I brought my hand up and she lifted up, gave me a wicked look and took my fingers in her mouth, sucking my cum off my fingers.

"You are a dirty little girl, aren't you," I said, more of a statement than a question.

"I don't know what it is about you, but nothing seems gross or dirty with you. I just can't get enough."

We spent the night talking and playing around. We fell asleep and in the morning, I came inside of her two more times. Once in her mouth from a beautiful, first thing in the morning blow job and again deep in her ass in the shower.

We continued to secretly fuck each other for the rest of the school year and then she graduated. Oh yeah, graduation night? That wasn't just an empty, hollow statement she made. On graduation night, my doorbell rang and I opened it to find Brianna and her three closest friends standing at my doorstep.

But that's a story for another time.....