School Girl Ch. 2

Story Info
Tara invites a friend over for a movie.
986 words
3.65
102k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara enlightened me to another plane of pleasure beyond belief. I could not believe it. How this hot Latino bombshell could bring such pleasure. However, she had friends and was willing to explore her bi-curious with me. She set me up for the next encounter quite subtly.

My parents had left for the weekend, so I had the whole place to myself. We decided to rent a movie or two. Tara rented Blade and another movie that she kept a secret. She told me one her friends would be dropping over later. I said "Fine."

It was spring, so she wore sport shorts and a t-shirt. I could tell she wanted to be comfortable with me in that outfit. Her nipples hardened slightly under the scarlet t-shirt. I loved it. Tara's toned body snuggled up to mine as we lay on the couch. I caressed her thighs and sides as we lay beside each other. Then I heard a knock on the door.

I got up, kissed Tara and got the door. It was her East Indian friend Nadia. Her 5'8", 135 lb, raven black hair, deep brown eyes, 34b, and 18 year-old slender figure stood before me. Nadia introduced herself; I was speechless. I stumbled over my words as let her come in. She sauntered passed me in her yellow top and shorts. God, I love the springtime.

Blade was finishing up when Nadia came in. I think it was a set-up. Immediately, Tara took out the videotape sheathed in a black case. She grinned at me. I got some rum and cokes for all of us. Tara snuggled up to me with Nadia sitting adjacent to us in the plush white leather chair.

The movie was actually a porno. I knew something was up. It started off with a couple in a movie theatre with a couple. They made out in the booth while the others watched the film in progress. Tara's nipples hardened, as the action became hotter. The next scene had the guy film an inter-racial making out on a king-sized bed. The man was blindfolded as the Asian babe rubbed her tits riding his hard cock. I looked over and saw Tara moving up her shirt and pinching her nipples. Nadia was taken back and turned on at the same time by this sight before her. Nadia began to rub her pussy through her shorts.

The climax of the movie had all three of them meeting in the booth. The Asian began to kiss the blonde vixen on the lips. The man slowly began to undress her. Eventually, all three were undressed and in a three-way kiss.

"You think we can beat that?" Tara leaned over and looked at me. "I think so." I smiled. Tara took my head and let me suck on her hard nipple. I glanced over and Nadia had her top off now and pinching her nipples. Her other hand was now caressing her pussy feverishly. Obviously, Nadia was not embarrassed as we made out. She continued to finger her pussy harder.

I moved my lips to other nipple and fingered Tara's shaven pussy. She gladly took over shorts so I could have better access. Nadia followed suit and displayed her trimmed pussy for me. My mouth watered. The room had the smell of passionate sex. The night was not over.

I moved my lips to her moistened pussy lips and sucked hard. The porno moved to the next scene with two hot blondes in a sixty-nine position on a bar table. Tara asked if Nadia like to join in. Reluctantly, Nadia moved over to the couch beside her dear friend. Nadia had never kissed a girl before until now. She actually wanted me; but she was willing to share. Nadia never expected this offer. She sat beside Tara and kissed her on the lips softly. Tara smiled with her hands caressing Nadia's silky hair. Nadia felt a little more comfortable then French kissed her friend. I could Tara moan through the kiss as I sucked her pussy hard. Nadia leaned down and devoured Tara's succulent nipples. She switched from one breast to another as we together brought Tara to cum. I continued to lick Tara's pussy hard.

I moved Tara's body closer to the floor so Nadia could put her pussy upon her face. Tara grabbed her ass and sucked her friend's pussy hard. Nadia squeezed her nipples, moaning loud as she rode Tara's expert tongue. I brought Tara to another orgasm once again which followed by Nadia exploding upon Tara's face.

We changed positions once again. I sat upon the couch. Nadia kneeled down and took my hard eight inches her mouth. Tara wanted to taste it too. Tara positioned herself so I could suck on her pussy again. I embraced her pussy lips once again and now I had two tongues licking and stroking my cock. They took turns sucking and licking my cock. I was in heaven. I exploded in Nadia's hand as she stroked me. Tara sucked the head to get all the cum off my cock. Nadia wanted a taste and kissed Tara sharing my sweet cum. I brought Tara to another orgasm right afterwards.

Tara and I laid Nadia on the couch. I entered her tight wet tunnel. She almost screamed as it entered. Tara loved her pussy being sucked. She got into a sixty-nine position and licked Nadia's pussy and my cock at the same time. The pleasure was overwhelming. I almost came as Tara licked my cock between the hard thrusts. Nadia was screaming at this point. Then we all came together. Both Tara and I licked clean Nadia's pussy. Nadia came again and again.

I woke up the next morning after we had done every possible position. I had Nadia on my left side and Tara on my right side. However, the fun did not stop there.