School Girl Gets Punished Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god!! That feels so damn good, don't stop!!" Azlyn cried out.

I had no plans on stopping. Doing this to her made my own arousal that much fiercer. I was munching on her pussy so much, that I completely forgot about Anton again, as I was enjoying myself so immensely.

I jumped when I felt him kneel behind me, grab my hips and raised me up. He pulled my legs apart roughly and shoved himself into with a fierceness that left me almost breathless.

"Yes, that's a good girl, open wider for me. Look Ms. Bennett. Do you see the pretty picture we make? Ah, yes, Ms. Clark I bet she does taste good. But currently I am fucking your sweet, tight pussy."

I loved the way he talked to me as he fucked me so hard. Every time he thrusted into me, my nosed bumped into her wetness, which in turn made her writhe even harder underneath me.

I wanted to cum so badly, that I started to move harder on Anton's cock. The harder I moved, the harder he pushed.

I raised my head and shouted out my orgasm.

"Oh my god!!! I'm cumming. Oh.. Yeah..fuck that pussy!" I screamed at him.

Azlyn came right before I came, and she yelled out as well. I laid on her, between her legs, while Anton continued to assault my pussy. He pulled out of me, threw me down, and fell upon Azlyn, with so much force, that I just knew the divan was going to break. Since she was still wet he slid in with no problem.

I sat back and watched as he grabbed her legs and raised them until they were behind her ears. She was helpless, and she seemed to enjoy it.

I watched as he fucked her, pumping her until she screamed. His ass, which I was itching to spank, showed just how hard he worked her. He turned towards me and told me to get one of the belts that were hanging.

"Ms. Clark, I want you to take that belt and hit me across my ass. And do not be gentle. I want you to hit me hard."

It was if he could read my mind. I looked at his ass, while I twisted the belt in my hand. I was feeling a sense of euphoria, as if I could beat him into submission.

I grabbed the belt hard, and slapped him hard. My arm shook, but I was determined to make him feel the bite of the belt with each downward stroke. The more I hit him, the more he grunted each time he felt the belt.

"Like this Head Master? Am I doing it hard enough"?

He nodded his head yes, and closed his eyes every time the belt came down. Azlyn meanwhile was yelling something fierce, and still Anton was not done. He pumped her harder and faster, and I just continued to slap his ass.

This happened until my arm hurt, and still I would not let up. Then all of sudden he yelled for me to stop.

He pulled out of Azlyn, and shot his load all over her breasts and stomach. I watched in amazement, as his cock pumped its essence. I watched how as he came, he bit his lip, and closed his eyes tight. His breathing was fast and loud.

Afterwards, he put Azlyn's legs down, and told me to come closer.

"Ms. Clark that was excellent work. Now I want you to clean Ms. Bennett as well as yourself. I want to thank you both for a first-rate evening. Now what was done here will never leave this room, is that correct ladies"?

We both nodded yes, because my big mouth brought both of us here to this place. After getting dressed, Anton led us to the door, and after checking the hallway, told us to go straight to our dorm room, to study so we would not fall back on our grades.

As we walked back to our dorm room, I turned around to look at Anton. He stared at us until we turned the corner. I shuddered in anticipation of our next encounter, which I had no doubt would be happening soon.

12