School Grounds Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes master."

"Perfect, enjoy your evening while you can."

The line went dead after that, and left Erica pondering what he meant by enjoy herself while she could. What exactly did he have in mind for her? She however had little time to let his statement run through her head, since she was expected to be at the bar waiting for her mystery guest.

Erica grabbed the two hundred dollars he had provided for her and made her way down to the restaurant in the elevator. Since it was a Saturday night and the hotel's restaurant was one of the best dining choice in the town, it was pretty busy and difficult just to find a place at the bar. Fortunately, after she checked in with the hostess for her reservation, she was able to snag a barstool at the end of the bar.

As she sat and waited for the bartender to take her drink order, she took notice of all the looks she was receiving from the fellow patrons and knew exactly why; she was dressed far sluttier than anyone else in the place, and made sure to strut her stuff as she took her seat. However she did do her best to keep her legs crossed as to not expose her uncovered and unshaved pussy to the entire bar.

When the bartender finally took noticed of Erica she ordered a glass of red wine. As she drank her first glass she had to blow off one guy who tried to hit on her, but for the most part she kept her eyes on the entrance to see if she recognized anyone that could possibly be the mystery dinner guest.

She finished her first glass of wine rather quickly and, ordered another while she sat and waited. Other than the one guy and the occasional once over most of the people that were in the bar area tended not to bother her. Maybe it was intimidation, or maybe it was the fact that most were being seated quickly and didn't spend too much time in the bar, but whatever it was Erica was happy to have her space to concentrate on keeping an eye out for you ever it may be that was to join her for dinner.

When she finished the second glass of wine, Erica looked to her phone to check the time; it was only six fifteen which meant that she had already had to glasses in ten minutes and still had to sit and wait for at least another fifteen minutes. She started to feel a bit buzzed and knew that she shouldn't have downed her drinks so fast, but decided to order another anyway, figuring it was the best way to keep a guy from trying to buy her one and distracting her.

With her third glass of wine, one in which she made sure to drink slowly, Erica once again locked her eyes on the front entrance, hoping that whoever she was waiting for would show up early. At six twenty five, she noticed that the hostess was pointing in her direction while talking to a couple. She looked to see who it could be, and was almost knocked of her chair with shock.

She could not believe who her master had set up for her to have dinner with, and at first wasn't sure it was true, but as they made their way over to her they waved for her to come up to the front. The mystery dinner guests were none only than the principle and vice principal from her school, and Erica immediately remembered just how she was dressed. What would they say when they saw how slutty she was dressed? She stalled joining the by putting her wine up in the air and signaling that she had to take care of her tab.

She waved down the bartender and told him to close her tab out, and while she waited for her bill she opened her phone and texted her master just as he told her too, informing him her guests had arrive. In no way did she try and get answers out of him as to why he choose her principal and vice principal, for she knew it was a losing battle. Instead she gulped down her wine and paid the bill. Taking a deep breath to steady her nerves, she stood up and began to walk over to where her bosses were waiting for her.

The only thing that allowed her to feel a bit more comfortable about the situation was that both of them were women and were only about five to seven years older than her. It would have been a far different scenario if they were male; because of the way she was dressed it would seem more like she was trying to seduce them, but with them being female they wouldn't have that thought, but rather just think she was young and out for the weekend.

As she walked, Erica realized just how much she had o drink in such a short period of time. She really had to concentrate on keeping her balance, and felt the familiar buzz of booze going through her body.

The closer she got to her administrators the harder her heart started beating, and as she reached them and saw the looks on their faces she thought her heart was going to explode. Both of their months fell agape momentarily before they corrected themselves and greeted her. Erica knew that they felt she was a bit under dressed for a teacher out and about, but she also knew that they were being polite by not saying anything. They conversed for a bit, about how nice it was for her to invite them out to dinner, while they waited to be seated.

When The hostess returned to show them to her table, Erica's phone began to ring and it was her master. She excused herself, letting them know she had to take the call and step out into the lobby of the hotel to answer.

"Hello slut, I'm sure you are a bit surprised to see who I arranged to have dinner with you tonight, but I know you'll have fun, especially with some of the things I have planned for you. Let's not get ahead just yet though, when you order drinks, you will order yourself another of whatever you had at the bar, as well as a shot of their finest tequila. You will then text me once the shot arrives and you have shot it back. Is this all clear my little where?"

"Yes master."

"Excellent, I'll be expecting your text soon."

Once again the line went dead and Erica made her way towards her table where her bosses were waiting. Just as she arrived so too did the waiter to take down there drink order. Erica, since she was still standing, ordered first and ordered her fourth glass of red wine and the shot just as her master had instructed her to. With her order, both of her administrators gave a coy look, as if she was going to get herself into trouble, before each ordering a glass of chardonnay. However, Erica paid no mind to their un-approving gazes, because she knew that in order to get through the rest of the night, she might need a stiff drink or two.

As she sat down soon the way she was dressed and her drink order faded as they began to talk shop, and having a good bit of fun doing so. When the waiter returned with their drinks and to takedown the food order, Erica shot back her tequila and ordered a light pasta dish. The other two women ordered similarly to Erica, and soon they were back chatting before she received a text message from her master.

It read: "convince your guest to order a shot too, and slide your dress up so you are sitting with your naked ass on the chair." Erica read the message and knew exactly how to achieve it even before she responded with a yes master as per usual. The dress part was easy since she was practically already doing it already because of how short it was; the shots would be easy as well, for she had a plan.

Soon the waiter came over to check on them, and that's when Erica decided to put her plan into motion. She ordered a round of shots for the table before either of them could say anything. As the waiter walked off, Erica assured her administrators that it was ok to let loose a bit and that who knows, maybe it would lead to a lot of fun. Of course Erica already knew her night was just beginning, but she just didn't know how and at what pace. With the waiter returning with their shots, her phone chimed, signaling another message from her master.

"Go to the restroom and invite one of them along. Once you are in your separate stalls you are to remove your dress, re-open your stall door and take a picture of yourself standing naked. Remain naked until you send the picture to me, and leave the door open the entire time."

"Yes master."

With that message, Erica knew that things were going to be picking up for her, and she was unsure exactly how she felt about that. However, she did know that he would not accept her not doing as he said, so she excused herself to the ladies room and asked her assistant principle if she would like to join her. She accepted and they made their way towards the restroom.

Once inside they both went to their own stall, which happened to be right next to each other, and once Erica heard the lock slide into place on her colleagues door she immediately removed her dress and got her phone ready. Hanging her dress on the back of the door, as not to drop it, Erica re-opened her stall's door and snapped off a picture of herself standing naked in the stall through the mirrors reflection. Satisfied with the picture, she sent it to her master, quickly got her dress back on, and flushed the toilet so that it wouldn't draw any unwanted attention.

Just as she was stepping out of the stall she heard the lock open on her bathroom buddy's door and she too was making her way out. As they cleaned up at the sink, her assistant principal asked her what she was doing with her phone a bit earlier. Confused, Erica asked what she meant, and was told that her colleague saw her hold up the phone before she exited the stall. Erica nervously made up a story about how she thought that she looked good in the mirror when she opened the door and wanted to snap a picture to send to her boyfriend. Her boss seemed to buy the story, but still had a look of uncertainty as they returned to the table.

As they were walking back her master texted her, so Erica told her boss to go on ahead, that it was her boyfriend commenting on the picture he just received from her. With another curious glance her boss went on ahead and Erica read the message.

"Did your guest notice slut?"

"She only noticed I took a picture, but not what of master."

"Show her if she asks about it again. Then if she wants to know why, tell her it was a dare, and that you love doing dares, especially if you have been drinking."

His last message took her off guard, and she wasn't sure showing her assistant principal a naked photo of herself was a good idea, but she replied the only way he would allow.

"Yes master."

When Erica returned to the table, she was surprised to see that her principal had ordered another round of shots, but also that the two of them seemed to be gossiping about her. As she took her seat, her principal had them each knock back their shots. Once all three shot glasses hit the table empty, Erica's principal asked her a question that almost knocked out of her chair.

"So Cindy told me something and I'm a bit curious about finding out more. What kind of picture did you take in the restroom; something naughty?"

Erica was stunned and stalled to answer, not knowing for sure if since her principal asked about the picture if she had to show it, or if that only applied to her assistant principal. Unfortunately, before she could muster up an answer her other boss spoke up.

"I told Pam about the picture you took because I'm a bit confused of exactly what you could have taken a picture of. So I guess what we are saying is that we want to know more."

Erica took one deep breath before responding, thinking over every possible outcome of what she was about to do. After a moment she confidently spoke up and responded to their intrigue.

"Well if you want to know about the picture, maybe it is best if I just show you it."

With that said Erica produced her phone, brought up the picture, and handed it over to her two bosses; almost shaking as she did. Once it was in their hands, there was nothing she could do to take it back; she had to wait and see what their reaction would be. Immediately upon seeing the picture, both Pam's and Cindy's jaws dropped, and they each turned to look at each other before turning back to the picture. After a good, long look, both of their heads shot up and looked at Erica, before starting to laugh. Erica didn't know what to say, and couldn't do anything as she sat frozen watching her two bosses laugh at her about a naked picture she just took.

Once they stopped laughing, Pam began in on the questioning.

"You're a bad teacher aren't you? What made you take such a risky picture of yourself?"

"I was dared to take it."

"By who, your boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Just because he dared you, doesn't mean you have to do it. Plus, it was so risky; you could have been caught. Or does that turn you on to do it knowing you might get caught?"

"I did it because I like to do his dares, especially when I have been drinking. And yes, it does turn me on a little bit. Can I have my phone back now?"

"Sure you can have your phone back, but under one condition; you let us know if he sends anymore dares."

Not seeing a way out, Erica agreed to her boss' one demand, and was a bit surprised with how the whole thing was panning out. When Pam handed over her phone, their dinners arrived, and things were quiet for awhile. Minutes into the entrée however she received another text from her master, much to the delight of everyone at the table. So much so, that they dared her to read it aloud to them.

"Time to step up the stakes slut. While sitting at the table, slip your fingers into you snatch, getting them nice and slick with your excitement before removing them to your mouth were you will suck the juices off."

After she read the naughty message aloud, she looked up at her dinner mates to see what their reaction was. Both of them just looked at her with devilish grins, in a way that Erica understood meant, "Well what are you waiting for?" Erica just set down her phone on the table and let her hand fall to her lap, allowing her fingers to dive into her hot, wet, box. She stroked her fingers inside her pulsing, pussy a couple of times before removing them and moving them to her mouth to suck down the juices. As she finished, both of her bosses let out some gasps of disbelief, before Pam starting in with some more questioning

"Oh my, our young little teacher here has a naughty little secret life it seems. So, will you do anything he asks you to do?"

Erica took a moment to answer, trying to come up with an appropriate answer, but she knew that her master would appreciate it if she was jus honest; or at least as honest as she could be.

"Yes, of course. I think it is fun to be told to due naughty things."

"Well we can see that, but aren't you afraid you will get into trouble; I mean we are your bosses, doesn't that make it harder."

"Of course I get a bit scared of doing this kind of stuff, but that is part of the excitement. Plus, I trust him to keep my well being in mind. As far as you guys go, I have never had to perform in front of people I know before, but since you are still here after I showed that picture I figure you aren't too put off by my behavior."

"We are more intrigued about your behavior than anything else. It is not every day we witness one of our employees behaving in such a manner. To be honest it is definitely interesting to see just what you are willing to do at your man's request."

"Is there anything else you would like to know?"

"Actually, yes. In the last message he called you a slut; what was that all about?"

"He likes to call me dirty names to add to the humiliation of the task, and I got to say it definitely works."

"I see, so you also enjoy the humiliation factor of the dares as well."

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. Something about the humiliation aspect of the dares, makes doing them that much more gratifying."

Almost on cue, Erica's phoned buzzed again with another message from her master, and once again Pam and Cindy had her read it out loud to them while they finished up their dinners. However, before she could start, the waiter came over to check in on them. Erica decided she was done with her plate; she just didn't seem hungry anymore, and Pam thought it was a good time to order another shot for Erica. When the waiter walked off, Erica started to read the new message.

"As I can figure, dinner should be just about over, and since you already tasted your pussy, I was thinking what better for dessert than your ass. You are to slip the same fingers that were in your pussy, into your ass and repeat the same process as before. Once again, this must be done while sitting at the table. Oh and text me when you pay the bill and part from your guests."

If Erica thought the reaction from her supervisors before was one of shock, their reaction to the latest message most have been far past that. Both of them were open jawed and wide eyed when she looked up from her phone at them. This time Erica smiled, and just went right into fingering her asshole without letting them gather their bearings.

By the time she had the fingers in her mouth and sucking away the tangy taste of her ass, they both still sat stunned and frozen. It wasn't until the waiter came back with the shot that they came back to reality. They let him take their plates away, as now they were also no longer interested in eating. In fact, until the waiter came back with the bill, no one at the table said a word.

Erica paid the bill with the money her master had left for her, and while her two companions sat frozen with shock she simply stood up, adjusted her dress, and bid them a good night before exiting the restaurant to return to her room. She walked off with a beaming smile on her face, knowing that she had not only just blew the mind of her bosses, but that she had also just took another step closer to becoming who she truly was meant to be; a completely, committed, submissive, slut to her master. As she rode the elevator up to her room, she sent her master a message informing him that she had just left the restaurant and was heading to the room. The moment she got off the lift her phone rang with a call from him.

"I hope that your dinner went will and that you and your guests had a good time. I would also like to congratulate you for completing you third task of this weekend, and making it to the half way mark. As for the rest of the night, make yourself comfortable and enjoy the night. I will be contacting you later to give you your fourth task that is to be completed tonight. The only other detail you need to know is that you must re-insert the plug once you get into your room. Am I understood my slut?"

"Yes master."

There was no reply, just silence as he had hung up. Erica was glad to hear however that her master was pleased with her progress, but also knew that her coming challenges would most likely be her hardest yet.

12