School Nurse's Extra Duties

Story Info
Stephanie's role included discipline.
6.9k words
4.54
51.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie Roberts pushed her bicycle into the rack, locked it with a chain and made her way into her office. She was never quite sure what to call it – it was partly her office, partly the school sick room, in the old days it would have been called the sanatorium but that seemed a bit fusty these days. However, it suited her very nicely indeed – a stand-alone building in the extensive grounds of Wellborough School affording extensive views of the school playing fields and the woods behind. Not for the first time she thought how fortunate she had been to get this job after more than a decade of working long and antisocial hours in the NHS. She had married seven years ago and now had two little girls to look after and wanted to be able to devote time to their upbringing, an ambition that was somewhat at odds with the hours and frenetic pace of a large teaching hospital. She had enjoyed the challenge when she was starting out and undoubtedly the training had been invaluable but now it was time to spend more time with Nick and the girls. When the post at Wellborough had come to her attention she was just finishing her second period of maternity leave and she had applied immediately and had been offered the job. It was perfect for her; three days a week but only in term time, she arrived at 10 and left at 4 and it was an easy ten minute cycle from home along back roads, which was helping to restore her fitness. Mostly she was looking after some cuts and bruises sustained on the playing fields, the regular vaccination programme, the occasional more serious illness or injury and there was one further aspect to her job that suited her interests very well.

She entered her office and pulled the blinds closed, shutting out the spring sun that was now streaming in. She stripped off her cycling wear and stood appraisingly in front of the full length mirror. She had got her figure back quite quickly after the second birth – the cycling had helped with that although she had always been quite sporty and liked to think she had retained an innate level of fitness through both pregnancies. She had good legs with slim ankles and shapely calves that complemented her five foot nine inch height. There were a few stretch marks on her stomach that would be with her for the rest of her life but they weren't too noticeable and her weight was back down to just a few pounds more than when she and Nick had been married. Her breasts were a bit fuller now at a 36C but she wasn't complaining about that and nor did Nick. She turned round and looked at herself over her shoulder; her bottom was nicely firm and curvy but definitely too big - but then she had always thought that. Whenever she commented on it to Nick he inevitably replied that too big was just perfect as far as he was concerned but then he looked at bottoms in terms of target areas. Her dark brown hair had just a hint of auburn and sat stylishly just on her shoulders, accentuated by her blue eyes. Not too bad for 36 she felt, even though she wouldn't have minded losing a few more pounds as long as they didn't come off her boobs but annoyingly they never came off her bottom.

Stephanie stepped into the small bathroom that led off her office and into the shower, washing off the sweat that had accumulated on her bike ride and shampooing her hair. Once she had washed off all the soap and shampoo she turned the dial until the water was near its coldest and hopped from leg to leg breathing hard and fast while the icy needles massaged her skin. It was a bit shocking at first but her body rapidly acclimatised and when she switched off the water thirty seconds later she felt a warming glow suffuse her body and her mind seemed clearer than when she had entered. It was part of her ritual to get her day off to a good start. She stepped out of the shower and reached for a towel on the rail, drying her hair and then the rest of her, before wrapping the towel round herself and walking back out into her office, chucking her sweaty cycling gear into a linen basket. Her office was really rather well equipped – another plus point to the job – and she pulled open a cupboard door to reveal her work clothes. Although Stephanie had left the NHS she did feel more professional in the standard (or almost standard) nursing uniform and had taken (by agreement) her old uniform and a spare with her when she left the hospital. With a touch of vanity and a willingness to put her best assets on discreet display, she had taken the hems up to three inches above the knee before starting at Wellborough. She was also something of a traditionalist where hosiery was concerned and preferred wearing stockings and suspenders to tights. Tights were obviously easier and quicker to put on and take off but they were more constricting and she was convinced they were less healthy; anyway stockings and suspenders made her feel sexy and what was wrong with that? Plus Nick was a confirmed stocking lover and she was pretty sure one or two of the male members of staff kept a beady eye out for any brief glimpses of stocking top occasioned by the raised hemline of her uniform although she was always careful to sit down and cross her legs demurely in the staff room.

After towelling herself off Stephanie reached for the drawer that contained her hair dryer and dried her thick locks in front of the mirror. They remained somewhat ungovernable but then she always wore her hair up on duty so it didn't matter too much. She dropped the towel and pulled open a second drawer that contained her lingerie. She selected a black lace suspender belt and fastened it around her waist and then found a new packet of black 20 denier stockings which she eased over her feet and up her thighs before securing them with the clasps on the suspender belt. Looking at herself in the mirror Stephanie could understand why men seemed to have such a thing about suspenders. She half turned and looked over her shoulder at her bare bottom neatly framed in black. Somehow she seemed more naked than when she had nothing on. She found a black lace bra that struggled slightly to contain her breasts as she fastened it – it was probably one she had had before her second pregnancy. Finally she stepped into matching knickers – boy shorts they were called these days which always struck her as a faintly ridiculous name – which definitely struggled to contain her curvaceous derriere. But then all knickers one could buy these days seemed to be cut to show off an expanse of cheek. As for thongs it was all very well wearing something that didn't show a line through clothes but what was the point of wearing knickers that left your bottom completely uncovered? It left nothing to the imagination for one thing and Stephanie was experienced enough to know that imagination was one of the strongest components in a man's libido.

She bent down to the bottom of the cupboard and selected a pair of peep toe black shoes with a discreet three inch heel. Nothing overly flirtatious but it was amazing what heels could do to the look of one's legs and indeed the attitude at which one held one's bottom. Standing in front of the mirror in stockings, suspenders, bra, knickers and heels Stephanie applied a light layer of make-up to eyes and eyebrows alone, leaving her lips untouched. Less was more where make-up was concerned and she knew she was attractive enough not to require too much. She swept up her hair into a clasp on top of her head and finally stepped into her pale blue nurse's uniform. She walked to the window and opened the blinds. She was now ready to start her day.

She put on her reading glasses, turned on her computer and opened up the calendar function, glancing at her watch as she did so. It was 10.15. The first item for the day was listed at 11 am. The entry read "Ben Jones, correctional session, Level 2" and was blocked out until 11.30. There was a file attachment to the diary entry that she opened up, producing an exchange of e-mails that read:

From: Michael Shaw, Headmaster
To:Stephanie Roberts
Date:28 April
Subject: Correctional session

Stephanie

Please arrange to see Ben Jones for a correctional session. He was caught in a compromising position in the gym with his girlfriend Angela Ritchie when he was supposed to be supervising prep for the fourth form. I have let her off with a stern warning but Ben has stepped out of line before and moreover is in a position of responsibility. I recommend a Level 2 session. Please arrange a time with his housemaster.

Thanks

Michael

From:Stephanie Roberts
To:Andrew Lowes (School House)
Date:28 April
Subject: Correctional session

Andy

Would you tell Ben Jones to come to my office at 11 am on Thursday 30th for a correctional session please? He should allow 30 minutes which will fit into morning break.

Thanks

Steph

From: Andrew Lowes (School House)
To:Stephanie Roberts
Date:28 April
Subject: Re: Correctional session

Steph

Should I tell him to put a comic down his trousers? 30 minutes sounds like quite a session you cruel woman!

Andy x

From: Stephanie Roberts
To:Andrew Lowes (School House)
Date:28 April
Subject: Re: Re: Correctional session

Andy

A comic down his trousers won't help him much for what I have in mind! This is a Level 2 session. And any more cheek from you and you'll be finding out what a Level 2 session feels like over my knee! Just make sure Ben presents himself at 11 on Thursday please.

Best

Steph

From: Andrew Lowes (School House)
To:Stephanie Roberts
Date:28 April
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Correctional session

Promises, promises.....

Andy x

Stephanie grinned. Andy Lowes was one of the younger housemasters who had a habit of flirting with her, which wasn't totally unwelcome. He was quite good-looking actually. She wondered whether he was really into spanking or whether it was just banter. One of these days she might find out, but for now she must get ready for her session with Ben Jones. She shook her head; a sixth former, played for the Ist XV, house prefect and he let himself get caught making out with his girlfriend in the gym. He really had only himself to blame and it wasn't his first offence either. She knew him slightly – in fact she had had to bandage him up after a tough match in the autumn. He was definitely fit and had a certain bravado that she guessed girls would find rather appealing. She opened a drawer in her desk and took out a black leather paddle, a Mason & Pearson hairbrush and an eighteen inch long single tailed tan leather strap, all of which she placed in a neat row on the desktop where he would see them as soon as he came in.

Stephanie looked at the clock on the wall. Another 25 minutes to fill with routine form filling and medicine ordering before Ben was due. She went about her duties methodically but her mind wandered to this less conventional aspect of her job. When she applied and had reached the final interview stage the Head explained rather diffidently that Wellborough was a school that had taken early advantage of a change in legislation that now permitted corporal punishment in private schools subject to a number of provisos. These were that the headmaster and governors should all be in favour, that a majority of teachers should be in favour and a majority of parents. Even then, individual parents who objected in principle could opt their child out of receiving corporal punishment (in fact very few had). Finally, corporal punishment was only to be administered by a medically qualified person and as school nurse she would be the only such person on the staff. Accordingly, how would Stephanie feel about being asked to administer spankings and, on occasion, the cane? Concealing her thoughts Stephanie had asked whether the pupils had been consulted and the Head had replied with amusement that that was not a requirement. She asked about the likely frequency of such punishments and was told that they were likely to be required between once a week and once a fortnight. She explained that her nurses' training had not actually featured spanking or caning but she was sure she would be able to rise to the challenge. Would she have the freedom to determine severity and the precise form each punishment should take? The Head had replied that that was precisely the reason that a medically qualified person was specified in the legislation, so that he or she could determine how severe a punishment was appropriate to achieve its objective without being excessive. Stephanie had pretended to think for a minute while inwardly rejoicing, before agreeing to take the job. The Head had explained that the present incumbent, Jane Hodges, was not enthusiastic about this aspect of the job and accordingly was going to another school that did not use CP.

Which brought Stephanie to her present position. She had administered spankings to both boys and girls in a professional and detached manner, explaining that her job was to carry out the sentence not to sit in judgement. In her estimation the victims had not thought any the less of her and in fact some seemed positively grateful as though it was a cathartic experience. She had not been called upon to use the cane so far although there had been a couple of energetic sessions with the strap. Ben Jones was a bit different though; for one thing he was a house prefect, for another he had turned 18 and was more a young adult than a grown-up schoolboy. And he had a certain confidence about him that reinforced her determination to be thoroughly dispassionate about the process.

With the clock at 10.55 the door suddenly flew open and the blonde tornado who went by the name of Sally Smith burst into the room. Sally had joined the art department the previous autumn and she and Stephanie had soon become firm friends despite a 10 year age gap. Sally was not a conventional teacher – but then how many art teachers were? – with her tousled blonde hair, permanent look of having just got out of bed – or the "recently rogered" look as Nick called it – and clothes that could never be classed as demure. Like Stephanie she had gained a cohort of admirers in the staff room but she and Stephanie were allies in the ancient male/female contest rather than competitors.

"Oh Steph, have you got a couple of Neurofen and a litre of coffee to hand?" she wailed, "I've got the hangover of the decade."

"So what have you been up to Sal?" Stephanie replied with a wry smile.

"I went out last night with this new bloke, who I've been seeing for a couple of weeks, just for a quick drink, and it turned into a bit of a late one. He came back to my place, just for a sobering up coffee you understand, and it turned into a bit of an all-night session. Actually he was rather good but I'm sore in more than just my head," she added with a smirk.

"So it was all self-inflicted, or at least complicit," said Stephanie with mock sternness. "I'm not sure I have Neurofen available in these circumstances."

"Just cut the professional crap and give me the pills," pleaded Sally. Stephanie relented and fetched the painkillers and filled a glass of water. "No coffee on tap I'm afraid Sal so you'll have to wash them down with plain old water."

Sally popped the painkillers into her mouth and lifted the glass to her lips with a look of relief. As she lowered the glass her gaze fell upon the items sitting prominently on the desk.

"What are these for Steph? They look like spanking implements."

"Well done, your powers of deduction have not deserted you Sal. And now you need to push off pronto because the person who is going to be on the receiving end of some or all of these is going to be walking through that door very soon."

Sally seemed momentarily to forget her aching head as she turned inquisitive. "But how come you're dishing out spankings Steph? And who to?" enquired Sally with the beginnings of a lascivious grin at the corners of her mouth.

"You don't seem to be able to retain a jot of information in your arty brain for longer than a nanosecond! Don't you remember the questionnaire that came round soon after you joined the school, asking whether you approved of corporal punishment? And that if you did it was in the knowledge that it was only to be administered by a qualified medical person?"

"Oh I think so. I can't remember what I put. Probably in favour."

"And who do you think is the medically qualified person who gives the CP?"

"Not you? Oh gosh I suppose it must be, I hadn't really thought about it. So who is getting punished?" Without waiting for an answer Sally looked at Stephanie's computer screen and let out a little gasp. "Not Ben Jones, my God he's really fit. Are you really going to be spanking him?"

"That's a confidential matter Sally Smith," replied Stephanie sternly "And now you've got to go."

"No way Steph, I want to see this!"

"You can't, you've got to go" declared Stephanie with a hint of desperation as a knock came at the door. Before she could say anything else Sally had darted into the bathroom and closed the door, leaving it open a crack. "I'll be really quiet," she whispered.

"You can't," said the beleaguered Stephanie again as the knock at the door, slightly louder now, came again. With a last despairing glance at the bathroom door she cleared her throat and said "Come in," in what she hoped was an authoritative voice.

The door opened and Ben Jones walked in, looking both cocky and apprehensive if that were possible in combination. Glancing at the desk the apprehension seemed to be winning.

"Um, I was told to come and see you," he said in a calculated nonchalant tone.

"Ah yes, Ben, I think you know why. You have been to see the Head I think who has explained what the punishment would be for your last little escapade in the gym."

"Well, he told me I had a choice – suspension or come to see you. With my A levels coming up it wasn't really much of a choice."

"I'm sure you made the right choice Ben. Now as you know I am here to carry out the punishment, not to assess your guilt, but how could you have been so daft as to be caught "at it" in the gym? If it had happened off the premises, at the weekend, you are both over the age of consent and no-one would have been any the wiser. And anyway, what exactly were you doing?" asked the School Nurse with an appraising gaze.

Ben looked at his feet and muttered, "Well we just got a bit carried away. We were only snogging really."

"Oh yes Ben, do you expect me to believe that? I was young too once you know!"

"Well, Angie did have my cock out so..." His voice tailed off.

"So she was giving you a hand job, was that it?"

"Basically yes," mumbled Ben.

"Well I hope you were properly attending to her needs Ben. We girls have our requirements too," said Stephanie with mock severity.

Ben looked slightly shocked at this but Stephanie went on without a pause. "Now before we can get down to business, I need to run through a medical questionnaire with you Ben. Is that all right?" Without waiting for an answer Stephanie pulled a clipboard from her drawer and began.

"Are you taking any medication at present?"

"No" replied Ben

"Are you suffering from any illness, medical condition or syndrome?"

"No"

"Have you visited your GP for any reason in the past 6 months?"

"No"

"Any asthma, epilepsy or dizziness?"

"No"

"Are you to all intents fit and healthy?"

"Yes, now the rugger season is finished" replied Ben with returning confidence, to be swept away by the nurse's next question:

"Have you been spanked before? If so, how recently?"

"Um, yes last year before you arrived...by Miss Hodges."

"Was your most recent spanking carried out touching toes, bending over a desk or chair, or over the knee?"

"I was bending over that desk you are sitting at," said Ben, colouring slightly at the memory.

12