School Nurse's Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
Sally and Rob come to stay.
6.9k words
4.67
29.7k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie Roberts walked into the staff room at Wellborough School and was pleased to find it empty, but then that was not so surprising given that it was the middle of the afternoon and lessons were still in train. She wanted a cup of tea, the chance to read today's paper and a change of scene from her sanatorium. She wasn't particularly busy today and welcomed a bit of down time. She made herself a cup of tea and settled down with the paper, turning inevitably to the Sudoku and the Crossword; important to keep the brain active, she told herself, to ward off dementia later in life. She enjoyed her job, especially the disciplinary element that had been quite a surprise when she joined, but which she had embraced with gusto. The June sun streamed in through the window and she was soon engrossed in the "tough" Sudoku when the door opened and in walked her friend Sally Smith, the blonde bombshell art teacher who had set many a heart a-flutter in the staff room.

"Hi Steph, legs up on the chair I see, displaying your stocking tops to any passing teacher perv with a nurse fantasy!" she said.

"Hi Sal," said Stephanie, ignoring the quip, "no lessons this afternoon?"

"Free period," replied Sally, "we art teachers aren't renowned for overwork."

"You certainly aren't, you lazy cow," said Stephanie with a grin, "Do you want a cup of tea?"

"I'd love one, and anyway you aren't anyone to talk. Dish out a few pills, put on a plaster or two and put naughty boys over your knee once a week - not to mention the occasional art teacher - it's not what I would call a high pressure role."

Stephanie got up to pour another cup from the pot and smiled as she recalled the time Sally had spied on her administering a disciplinary session and had received a sound hair-brushing on her bare bottom for her trouble. Still, she seemed to enjoy it.

"How are you getting on with the new man Sal? It's Rob isn't it? Tell me all the juicy gossip," she demanded.

"It's going well thanks. He's a nice guy, good-looking, fun to be with and he's pretty good in the sack. I call him Southern Comfort. What more could any girl want?" Sally delivered the last bit with an exaggerated southern states American accent.

Stephanie knew that joke and responded in an even more outlandish twang, "Southern Comfort? Ain't that some kinda fancy liquor?"

"That's my boy," sniggered Sally and they both laughed. "A man who's skilled with his tongue can get a long way with me. The only thing he hasn't really picked up on is my need for a good old-fashioned spanking from time to time. I've dropped hints but like most men he's useless where hints are concerned. I've thought about just coming out and telling him straight but I'd rather he stumbled on it naturally, so to speak."

Stephanie pursed her lips and looked thoughtful. "Are you doing anything this weekend? The weather looks as though it's going to be fantastic and it would be lovely to spend some time in the garden. Our girls are going to my parents for the weekend - I'm not sure who enjoys it more, the girls, their grandparents, or Nick and me. Why don't you check with Rob? It would be lovely to have you both over and perhaps we can help to solve this little roadblock of yours".

"Ooh that sounds fun," replied Sally, "I'll check with him straight away."

Saturday morning dawned clear and bright with the promise of a hot day to come. Stephanie rolled over in bed, thankful that she hadn't been woken by her daughters for once, delightful as they were, and hugged her husband Nick. "Any chance of a cup of tea?" she enquired sweetly.

"I'm still asleep," he grunted.

"I'll make it worth your while," she promised lasciviously. That always had the desired effect; it was so easy with men, she thought to herself.

Nick stumbled out of bed and went downstairs to make tea. Stephanie luxuriated in the empty bed and thought about the weekend to come. Sally and Rob would arrive about noon so she had plenty of time to brief Nick, get up and have a bath, get dressed and have breakfast. Nick knew Sally was coming and was rather pleased; Stephanie knew perfectly well he fancied her and she had caught his eyes on her deliciously cheeky backside more than once at staff social occasions. What he didn't yet know was the agenda Stephanie had planned.

Nick put the tray down with the tea and pulled the newspaper from under his arm. "My lady's request is accomplished," he said in a faux-subservient voice.

"Well pour it out then," replied Stephanie in an imperious tone, "it's no good while it's still in the pot!"

She still fancied him like mad after 10 years' marriage - he was funny, didn't take himself too seriously and was even better looking than when she had married him now that he had that little touch of grey at the temples that gave him some gravitas. He also kept fit with running, cycling and skiing such that he was only a few pounds heavier than when they had married. Nick poured two cups and got back into bed.

"So Sally and this new bloke of hers are coming over for the weekend?" he enquired rhetorically.

"Yes darling and we have a little mission to accomplish. You see Sally is really into him but he hasn't yet picked up on her desire for a bit of correctional activity. I thought we could help out with that," said Stephanie in an innocent voice.

Nick shifted in bed and his hands went below the covers to relieve the pressure of his penis against his pyjama waistband. "Oh and what exactly did you have in mind you minx?" he grinned. By way of reply Stephanie slipped both hands below the covers, eased his pyjamas down and found his rapidly stiffening penis with one hand and his testicles with the other. She rotated the thumb of her right hand over the tip, noticing the slick moistening already.

"Well the thing is darling, Sally does like a good over the knee spanking from time to time. You know us girls, we do like a man to be masterful, at least in the bedroom and I thought we could help to get the message across to Rob."

"And how do you propose to do that exactly?" her husband replied, lying back and pushing the covers below the level of his middle so that Stephanie's hands would be unconstrained in their ministrations.

"Well, I thought I could have a little chat with Rob in the garden, just the two of us, and then you could demonstrate with Sal how a good spanking should be administered." Her hand on Nick's cock started to move at a faster rate now as he gasped,

"What, you want me to put Sally over my knee and give her a good spanking? Will she go along with that? Are you happy about that? Will she take it on the bare bottom?" The words tumbled out as Nick got carried away imagining the delectable Sally over his knee with her knickers down while in the present his wife's expert massaging of his penis while gently cupping his balls was bringing him close to orgasm.

"You leave Sally to me," confided Stephanie, continuing to wank him steadily. "She will be delighted to go along with it if it gets the message over to Rob. And I shall be very happy to see that sexy bottom of hers get its just desserts from such an expert disciplinarian as you. I know what it feels like after all. I've had to deal with her before as you well know, but I'm sure you will do an even better job. And to answer your final question, a spanking isn't a proper spanking unless it's carried out on the bare bottom. I shall leave the choice of implements to you though."

She knelt on the bed and looked Nick in the eye while maintaining a slow massaging of his cock. "You would like to put that naughty girl over your knee for some well-deserved discipline, wouldn't you?" At these words Nick groaned and ejaculated forcefully over Stephanie's hands and his own stomach. "I'll take that as a 'yes' then," laughed Stephanie as she milked the last few drops of semen from him before reaching out for a wad of tissues.

After her bath, Stephanie towelled herself dry and selected a light blue bikini from her drawer, over which she pulled a denim skirt and then shrugged into a plain white blouse. A touch of eye make-up completed her dressing, she slipped on sandals with a modest heel and went down to join Nick for breakfast.

"I was thinking of just some cold meats, dips, goat's cheese and salad for lunch. It's too hot to want anything more. And perhaps a nice crisp Riesling to wash it down?" she enquired.

"Sounds perfect to me," Nick replied.

"Well, when they turn up I want you to keep Sally in the kitchen, perhaps get her to help you with a dressing or something, while I take Rob into the garden. I'll have a discreet word with Sal before I do, so she knows what I've got planned. Then come and join us after twenty minutes or so, bringing with you whatever correctional items you think you'll need," murmured Stephanie to her husband.

The corners of Nick's mouth twisted into a grin. "I think I'm going to enjoy this weekend," he whispered, kissing her on the lips.

A few minutes after twelve they heard the crunch of tyres on gravel and then the ring of the doorbell. Stephanie answered it, kissed Sally on both cheeks and took the proffered gifts of soap and chocolates before turning her attention to Rob. He was tall, a bit lankier than she personally went for, with slightly wayward light brown hair and thoughtful-looking blue eyes. He was wearing shorts that showed tanned, wiry legs. Probably a tennis player, thought Stephanie. He smiled appraisingly at Stephanie and said, "Ah, so you are the school nurse I've heard so much about, but not in uniform." Stephanie decided immediately that Sally had made a good choice with this one.

"Nick, will you get Rob a beer or whatever while I show Sal up to their room?" she called out to the kitchen. She ushered Rob in the direction of the kitchen while picking up Sally's overnight bag and leading her upstairs by the hand. She opened the door to the spare bedroom which looked out onto the garden. The advantage of living in the country she thought, was that one got a good bit more house for one's money and you could get a decent garden without being overlooked, a key consideration in her planning of the afternoon's activities.

"This is a nice room," opined Sally, taking in the double bed, neutral carpet and heavy pale green silk curtains framing a mahogany dressing table and mirror. Through a doorway she could see the en-suite bathroom. "Very nice indeed for a guest room."

"Well, visitors say the bed's comfortable," said Stephanie with a wink before adding, "he seems really nice, I think you've done well there."

"Oh thanks, I'm glad you like him, we're really looking forward to this weekend. Now tell, me what evil machinations has your naughty mind come up with?" asked Sally with an anticipatory glint in her eyes.

"I'm not going to tell you too much, I want some of it at least to be spontaneous, but how would you like to go over Nick's knee for a demonstration of how an expert spanking should be administered? In front of Rob and me out in the garden? Don't worry we're not overlooked and nor should the sounds carry far enough to alert anyone."

"Are you serious Steph?" replied Sally, but the way the tip of her tongue moistened her lips told Stephanie she was intrigued.

"Well, you're the one who wants to educate Rob in the delightful art of erotic spanking, I'm just finding a way to help."

"You know me, in for a penny, in for a pound Steph, I'm up for it," promised Sally, with a shake of her blond locks.

The two girls made their way downstairs to find Rob and Nick talking cars with a beer bottle in each of their hands. "Darling, would you just finish getting some lunch ready? I am sure Sal will give you a hand," enquired Stephanie. "I'm just going to show Rob around the garden. Bring that beer with you Rob, and Nick could you pour me a glass of that Riesling?"

"Yes, milady," replied Nick in his subservient tone to chuckles all round. Stephanie took the glass that Nick held out for her and admired its clean pale lime tinge.

"A much maligned grape, Riesling, especially in Australian hands," she pronounced. Taking Rob by the arm she guided him through the French doors and into the garden.

"This is really lovely," exclaimed Rob as they wandered down the garden to a small glade of trees round an ornamental pond. The trees shielded them from sight of the house and Stephanie beckoned Rob to one of a pair of easy chairs on one side of the pond, facing a wooden garden bench on the other. Stephanie had pulled some cushions out of the shed that morning to make sitting more comfortable.

"Well, it's certainly nice when the sun's shining," agreed Stephanie. "We love it when we can get out here for drinks or a barbecue or just to lounge and relax and whatever." She untucked her blouse, unbuttoned it and dropped it on the arm of the chair, before stepping out of the denim skirt and lying back on a chair. "Ooh, it is nice to feel the sun on one's skin, it's rare enough in this country that we don't get that much chance."

She looked Rob in the eye and her tone became more inquisitive. "So how long have you and Sally been going out now?"

"It must be about three months I guess," he replied, stretching out on the other, unbuttoning his shirt and taking a sip of beer.

"All going well then?" persisted Stephanie.

"Well I would say it is," replied Rob slightly defensively and wondering where this was leading. His eyes darted over Stephanie's body appraisingly. Nice boobs, he thought, a little larger than Sal's, she had kept in pretty good shape for a woman that had two children. And she was undeniably attractive in a more subtle way than the gorgeous Sal.

"I hear bedtime is fun," offered Stephanie with raised eyebrows and an innocent look.

"What has Sally been telling you?" asked Rob in surprise.

"Oh everything of course, we girls tell each other all the juicy details you know," grinned Stephanie. "She's particularly fond of your lingual technique, and I don't mean kissing. But then show me a girl who doesn't like that with the right man; so often the action seems to be the other way round."

Rob looked dumbstruck. "I, uh, had no idea you talked about that sort of thing," he stammered.

"Well, you've got a lot to learn about the female psyche I think," said Stephanie with a smile. "For instance, do you know that a lot of us girls like their men to be quite, er, masterful in the bedroom?"

Rob looked slightly puzzled and took a longer swig of his beer bottle. "How do you mean? Like a man wanting everything his own way?"

"Being selfish isn't what I meant. Girls like a man who looks after their pleasure before his own. No, I meant acting in an authoritative way. Telling her what's going to happen and what might happen to her if she's naughty." A glimmer of understanding came into Rob's eyes.

"Do you mean she likes being submissive? I sort of wondered whether she might be hinting at it but I didn't really understand what she was after."

Stephanie gazed heavenward in mock exasperation. "Our subtle feminine wiles are lost on you men, aren't they? Yes Rob, every now and then she likes to be spanked, but spanked erotically, not as a punishment."

Rob's eyes were locked on hers intently. "Tell me more", he breathed.

"What's important to a girl is the whole atmosphere. The build-up must be subtle and heighten anticipation. You can always pretend to be annoyed with her over something like not making the bed or leaving the bathroom in a mess. Then say, "I think you need a little behavioural correction to help you remember," and she will play along and say "Ooh, what do you mean?" That's your cue to say, "I think it's about time you went over my knee, it's been too long since your last disciplinary session." Then it's up to you whether you tell he to go and get changed into particular dress-up clothing like school uniform, or perhaps just stockings and suspenders and heels, or whether you just pull her over your knee in whatever she's wearing. You must also decide whether she's going to get just a hand spanking or whether you're going to move onto the hairbrush, paddle, slipper or whatever takes your fancy.

The important thing to remember is that this is an erotic spanking so you must start off gently and build the intensity up slowly. As you start to make a girl's bottom blush the release of hormones acts like a natural analgesic and while she will feel the heat building up it won't get a lot more painful. You need a bit of a sting to make it exciting but it shouldn't really hurt a lot. Then of course there comes the point at which you take her knickers down, assuming you have let her keep them on to begin with. That's a really erotic bit from the girl's point of view and feels like a welcome release, of course in the knowledge that all of her intimate bits are now open for exploration.

Assuming you are administering the spanking with your right hand, you can slip your left under her stomach and down to her pussy and gently stimulate her clit while you spank her. You can also put down the paddle or whatever you are using and explore her pussy from behind, slipping your fingers between her labia which you should find are very wet by now, before resuming the punishment. And remember, don't be in too much of a hurry. One smack every five seconds or so is fine and you should be aiming to bring her close to orgasm by the time you have reddened her bottom sufficiently. Think 15 minutes or so. Of course, a girl who is really into having her bottom spanked may well climax over your knee. The combination of pain and pleasure can bring on swift and very intense orgasms. And then of course it's up to you how you finish off after that, but for a girl to be shafted energetically from behind while her bottom is still burning is very exciting for many of us."

Rob was staring hard into her eyes and breathing heavily. She could also see an insistent bulge in his shorts. "It sounds as though you know quite a lot about it," he whispered hoarsely.

"Oh yes, I go over Nick's knee at least once a month, a bit more often if I provoke him. It's like a little splash of tabasco on enjoyable day to day home cooking."

Stephanie took a mouthful of her Riesling and looked up as she heard the sound of approaching footsteps on the path. Nick in shorts and a tee-shirt was carrying a small cloth bag and an insulated bag, doubtless with the wine bottle and another couple of beers inside. He was following Sally who had changed into a scarlet red bikini under a thin beachwrap that did little to conceal her curves. Nick's expression was admirably neutral while Sally looked a little flushed.

Nick put both bags down by the bench. "Anyone need a top-up? Rob, I'm sure you could do with another beer in this heat. Sal, give me your glass. Darling, a drop more for you? Now Rob, has Steph been keeping you entertained?"

"Yes, she certainly has," croaked Rob, holding his hands over his lap to try to conceal just how entertaining it had been. Sally threw off the wrap and went and sat on his lap, wriggling to increase his arousal.

Stephanie cleared her throat. "You know what we were discussing Rob, well I wonder whether you would like to see a practical demonstration from an expert?" Rob looked at her with his mouth half open and found it impossible to speak. Sally took the opportunity to kiss him and inserted her tongue into his mouth. She withdrew it and whispered in his ear, "just watch." Rob was even more flabbergasted when Sally got off his lap and went over to Nick, who had seated himself in the centre of the wooden bench and was pulling a black leather paddle out of the cloth bag. He had naturally assumed he was going to be treated to a demonstration of Stephanie being spanked by her husband.

12