School Nurse's Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
Sally and Rob come to stay.
4.9k words
4.65
15.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie awoke slowly at around 8.30 on Sunday morning, with images of the previous day's activities forming incoherent but nevertheless pleasant images in her head. She and Nick had enjoyed a couple of bottles of Phelan Segur with Sally and Rob over a dinner of duck breast and dauphinoise potatoes at which conversation had become increasingly unrestrained, not to say intimate. Rob had clearly been surprised by the how the events of the day had unfolded but had been a willing participant. Stephanie moved her hand underneath her short nightdress and rubbed her bottom appreciatively; Rob had shown an instinctive skill in disciplinary matters. Nick had of course needed no second bidding to put the gorgeous Sally over his knee for a sound spanking and Stephanie had been intensely aroused to watch her friend and colleague have her bottom turned a glowing scarlet at the hands of her husband, a sensation she knew only too well herself. The sex afterwards with Nick had been urgent and unsophisticated - sometimes a girl with her bottom on fire just needed fucking hard from behind.

Rob and Sally were staying all day on Sunday and Stephanie was sure they would be up for a bit more action à la Saturday. The question was, what to do next that would enlarge on yesterday's fun? A scenario started coming together in Stephanie's head. She got out of bed and pulled on a dressing gown. She parted the curtains slightly and looked at the sky - good, she thought, another hot day was in prospect, perfect for what she had in mind. Nick was still fast asleep so she nipped into the en suite bathroom for a shower. She stood in front of the wall mirror and looked over her shoulder at herself naked. Her bottom still bore faint signs of Rob's attention yesterday; she rather hoped it would be getting some more attending to today. She showered quickly, dried herself off and pulled the dressing gown round herself, not bothering with the nightdress, and then made her way softly through the bedroom and down the stairs.

The kitchen was empty so presumably Sally and Rob were still fast asleep. Stephanie fetched the teapot, filled it with her favourite blend of Assam and Lapsang and filled it from the instant boiling tap. She assembled mugs and a jug of milk on the tray and carried it back upstairs, tiptoeing into their bedroom, where Nick was beginning to show the first signs of coming round. She took off the dressing gown and climbed in to bed, snuggling herself up to her semi-awake husband. He rolled over to embrace her and his penis dug into her thigh. Good, she thought, he's on the way already.

"Tea," she whispered, and was rewarded by the opening of one eye. Nick smiled. "Thanks, darling, I suppose you will be seeking a little reward?"

"Might be," she conceded. "How did you enjoy yesterday as though I need to ask?"

"I have to say Sally is a very sexy young lady who's delicious bottom just demands an over the knee spanking, and I am glad she recognises it. Do you think we've got Rob onto the way of wickedness?"

"Oh, I think so, when he saw the effect a stinging bottom had on his girlfriend. And I have to say he seemed a bit of a natural when he applied the leather paddle to my bottom. He might have given me a consoling rub at the same time but perhaps he was embarrassed with you there, or else he just felt it was up to you to satisfy my discipline-induced longings. Which you did, very satisfactorily I have to say."

Nick's penis was digging into her more insistently as they relived the events of yesterday. Stephanie's hand explored under the duvet until she found it and grasped it lightly at the tip.

"So what do you think we should do today?" she enquired in a silky voice.

"It seems to me that you are the one with all the ideas," replied Nick as he sucked in his breath in response to Stephanie's stroking of his cock. "Anything you like that won't shock Sally and Rob too much, you wanton hussy."

"Lie back and I'll tell you," murmured Stephanie. "You'd better let me do the talking as you will have your mouth full." Obediently Nick moved on to his back.

With that she rolled over and straddled his chest. Nick caught her freshly showered but nonetheless distinctive scent as she inched herself up his body. It had always turned him on. He moved his hands to her bottom cheeks and pulled her pussy towards his mouth, until her thighs were straddling his head. She pulled one of her pillows from her said of the bed and placed it behind Nick's head.

"Don't want you getting a sore neck darling," she said solicitously as she manoeuvred her slit on to Nick's expectant lips. "Now I'm going to tell you about my plans for today and if you make me come before I have finished, you won't get to hear all the juicy details, so you had better go slowly with your tongue," she warned him.

Nick's tongue began its exploration of her labia, coating both them and his chin in her juices. After a thorough north-south voyage his tongue found her clit and began a rhythmic massaging.

"Mmmm, that's nice darling," purred Stephanie. "You know down in the glade by the pond those two trees that face each other, they have a couple of low lying branches a bit above head height. I was thinking that you could tie Sally's and my arms round each other's backs, securing our wrists with a strip of cloth, so that we are face to face. Then you could lead a rope through our wrist bindings over the branch opposite to each other and back to our respective wrists. Then you could order us to place one leg each between the other's legs and then tie each of our ankles together. That way we would be rendered immobile, with only the other to comfort us as you did with us what you wanted."

Nick's tongue was moving faster against her clit now. She reached behind her with one hand and found his jerking cock that was making patterns on her lower back.

"Is this turning you on, darling?" she enquired throatily. "Oh, I forgot, you can't answer. No talking with your mouth full, as I always tell the children. I can assure you it's turning me on. Now, with our legs interlinked and our upper halves pulled towards each other by the ropes round the branch on each side, we will be completely powerless. Did I mention that we would have no clothes on? Just boobs rubbing against each other, thighs pressed into each other's fannies, and our bare bottoms on display. I can't believe it would take you very long to decide that we were in prime position for some corrective treatment. You could take a selection of implements down to the glade and choose between you and Rob who was going to use which first on which bottom. Perhaps you could even have a little competition for pinkness and coverage; perhaps Sal and I will compare notes on who is getting the most stingy backside?"

Nick's tongue was describing frenzied circles around Stephanie's clitoris. She shuddered as she felt her climax building.

"I haven't quite finished telling you," she gasped, "but perhaps you'll just have to find the rest out later." Nick's cock was trembling in the hand behind her back as she arched her hips forward to secure closer contact for her clit with Nick's probing tongue. The first waves of an onrushing orgasm started to overwhelm her as she increased the pressure and speed of her handhold on Nick's cock.

She felt him start to spurt over her lower back as her climax erupted and she ground her pubis into Nick's face. Her breath came in short stabs as it washed over her, rendering her as mute as her husband, until finally it subsided and she rolled sideways off him.

"That was a nice story," grinned Nick, "Especially as I know it's shortly going to come true. And you, you naughty girl, are going to get a particularly well-spanked bottom for your troubles."

"Yes, I hope so," agreed Steph as her breathing returned to normal. "I will have to tee up Sally but knowing her, I don't think she'll need too much persuasion. As you know, I don't have lesbian tendencies but the thought of being helpless and knowing my friend is getting her bottom spanked at the same time, and feeling her reacting as it happens, is quite an exciting thought."

Stephanie dressed and then made her way down to the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast while Nick got up. Given another hot day it would be nice to have breakfast outside she thought and busied herself with orange juice, coffee, croissants and jam. She was joined shortly by Sally and Rob. Sally was sporting a pair of cut-off denim shorts that made the best of her elegant legs and afforded a brief glimpse of cheek.

"Sleep well?" enquired Stephanie.

"Like a log," confirmed Sally, "although I did sleep on my side rather than my back, for obvious reasons."

Rob grinned. "Yes, a fun day yesterday, I didn't know I had got myself into such a hotbed of spankophilia when I started going out with Sal, it's certainly an eye-opener."

"Well, we'll just have to see what today holds, won't we?" replied Stephanie suggestively.

Nick appeared and cast an appraising eye over their two guests, who looked to him remarkably bright and breezy. He was about to ask how they had slept when Stephanie interrupted.

"Nick, will you take some of this stuff outside, might as well enjoy the weather while we have it."

They settled into chairs round the table outside, enjoying the warmth of the sun and the unexpected pleasure of eating al fresco on an English summer's day.

"Now Nick," began Stephanie, "what about getting the mountain bikes out of the shed and you can take Rob on a trail through the woods? I am sure you could do with the exercise. That will leave Sal and me to have a nice girly gossip and we'll have something hot ready for you when you get back."

Nick ignored the double entendre - or at least he thought it was a double entendre. "Good idea darling. Rob you've got some trainers with you, have you? I can lend you a bike helmet. The woods around here have some scenic, and quite steep, trails so if you are up for it we can go after breakfast. We'll work up a good appetite for lunch while these lazy women sit around and chat."

"Sounds good to me," replied Rob with a glance at Stephanie, whose face gave nothing away.

"Yes, you boys go off on bikes," agreed Sally. "We girls need a bit of catch-up chat time, we don't often get the chance in school."

Once Nick and Rob had gone, Stephanie turned to Sally.

"I'm just going to get some suntan lotion and a couple of towels and then let's go down to the glade for a sunbathe and a chat."

"I'll go and get my bikini on," replied Sally.

"Oh, I wasn't going to bother," said Stephanie. "We're not overlooked and I fancy getting rid of a few white bits."

"Fine by me," agreed Sally.

They wandered down to the glade beneath the overlooking trees and Stephanie opened up the sun loungers. She pulled off her top and skirt and then without embarrassment unclipped her bra, allowing her generous breasts to fall free. She eased her knickers down and lay back on one of the chairs facing the sun, completely naked. Sally hesitated a moment and followed suit, revelling in the sense of freedom as she too sprawled naked in the other chair. Subconsciously she compared herself to Stephanie. Breasts not quite as full but a little more pert, bottom slightly smaller and firmer but Steph's was undoubtedly curvaceous and sexy. She could fully understand why Nick was so keen on spanking her.

"So how did you enjoy yesterday afternoon's activities?" asked Stephanie with a smirk.

"Pretty raunchy and it certainly had the desired effect on Rob. I've never known him quite so rampant and urgent in the bedroom. For someone who had not been exposed to the delights of spanking before, he certainly took to it quickly."

"Mmm, he certainly dealt with my bottom in a very accomplished manner," murmured Stephanie as she cast her mind back to the session over Rob's knee in her nurse's uniform with her knickers down to her stocking tops. "And I have to say it had quite an effect on Nick; he had never actually seen me punished by another man before and I certainly reaped the benefit when we went back up to our bedroom."

"So what's on the agenda for today Steph, I bet you've got something naughty up your sleeve?"

"Well, as a matter of fact I have given it some thought, Sal." Stephanie described the scenario she had suggested to Nick in bed. "Are you up for that?" she enquired hopefully.

"Sounds rather sexy to me," agreed Sally. "You're not bi, are you? I've never done it with another woman, but this wouldn't really be doing it, it would be more like just enjoying each other's pain and pleasure, a bit like co-conspirators, wouldn't it?"

"That's exactly the way I would put it," agreed Stephanie, knowing that you are being beaten to a climax in my arms sounds rather exciting. We could pretend to console each other for the horrible punishment being dished out by those wicked brutes, that we are really rather enjoying."

Sally turned over in her chair. "Put some of that suntan lotion on my back would you please, Steph," she asked, "I don't want to get burnt."

Stephanie picked up the bottle and sat on the edge of Sally's chair.

"I'd better put some on your bottom as well, that's white - although still a tiny bit pink from yesterday - and you don't want that getting burnt. Even if it is going to get heated up later," she added as an afterthought.

Stephanie began rubbing suntan lotion into her friend's shoulders as Sally relaxed with a sigh. "I could let you do this for quite a long time before I got bored," she admitted.

Stephanie worked her way down the slim back, kneading and rubbing to the sound of little escapes of breath from Sally. She poured some more lotion into her hands and went to work on the gorgeous bottom, noting the springiness and resilience. She had heard that Austrians deemed the perfect bottom to have the consistency of a dumpling, well Sal's bottom was certainly in the gold star dumpling league.

She continued down the back of Sally's legs and then recapped the bottle with a triumphant flourish.

"Your lotion application and massage is completed, ma'am," she intoned, before placing a swift open handed smack dead centre across Sally's right buttock.

"What was that for?" asked Sally, more in surprise than disbelief.

"Because you have an eminently smackable bottom, I felt like it and it will give you a foretaste of what's to come when the men get back," laughed Stephanie. "Now you can do my back," she added.

A further hour of small talk beneath the warm sun had passed before they heard the sounds of Nick and Rob returning from their bike ride. Nick appeared first around the side of the house heading in their direction.

"Now don't get shocked darling, but we are both sunbathing starkers," called out Stephanie. "But you could bring us a nice little aperitif."

Nick laughed and turned back towards the kitchen. "Be with you in a trice," he called back, winking at Rob who had followed him down the path.

He prepared the ingredients for a weak Planters Punch assisted by Rob in the kitchen.

"Would you just get some glasses please Rob, over there, and drop some ice in this jug, I just need to get some things from upstairs," he asked, before heading up to their bedroom and finding the canvas bag with the disciplinary implements and a couple of Stephanie's silk scarves, making sure he chose ones she didn't wear much. He also pulled two leather belts from the loops of trousers hanging in his wardrobe. He returned downstairs as Rob was heading out of the door carrying the tray with their drinks.

"Take those down to the girls, try not to be too shocked by their wanton nudity, and I will be with you in a moment," he said before heading diagonally across the garden to the shed. Inside he found a length of hemp rope from which he cut two lengths, sealing the cut ends with insulating tape. He found a couple of old inner tubes that he added to his haul, before making his way to join the other three in the glade.

Nick sat on the bench as Rob poured out tall glasses of Planters Punch. The women seemed entirely unconcerned by their state of undress, but then Nick had seen quite a lot of Sally's unclothed form the day before, and similarly Rob had certainly seen Stephanie's bottom when bared over his knee.

"Cheers," said Nick. "I suppose 'Bottoms Up' would be appropriate in the circumstances. So what have you two girls been up too while we have been away?"

"Oh, just comparing notes," said Stephanie diffidently, "about who had the reddest bottom yesterday."

"I expect it was a draw, wasn't it?" suggested Nick.

"I think we need a deciding round today," agreed his wife. "Now what is it you are hiding under that bench?"

"Finish your drinks up and I will show you, or rather demonstrate to you" he answered.

With a glance at each other, Stephanie and Sally rose to their feet.

"Now, what I want you to do is to stand pretty much in the middle of the glade. Face each other and put your arms around the other, one over and one under and then join hands behind the other's back."

As they complied Nick took one of the scarves and tied Sally's hands together behind Stephanie's back. He motioned for Rob to do the same with the other scarf, tying Stephanie's hands. He then handed one of the lengths of rope to Rob and with the other, looped it through the scarf securing Sally's hands and hoisted it over the low lying bough of the tree facing her. He brought the free end back down and secured it through the scarf. Rob did the same with Stephanie's hands.

"Now, I want you each to put one leg between the other's and stand comfortably. I am then going to ask you to lift each foot in turn while I wind the inner tube from one foot to the other. I will probably need to loop it back and forth three times so you are each snuggly secured."

It took a little bit of experimentation to get the tension right but in a few minutes Nick had the girls' feet secured with legs interlinked and the rubber inner tubes exerting firm but not over-tight pressure. When he was satisfied he stepped back and took the two belts he had brought down. He inserted the free end of one into the buckle end of the other and did it up to its tightest. He then passed the remaining free end round the waists of the two women and pulled it gently tight into the remaining buckle end. Stephanie and Sally now had their arms secured behind each other's backs, their waists pinned together and their feet threaded through each other's. They could only move back and forth to a limited extent, fettered by the ropes that looped over the two opposing tree boughs.

"What do you think, Rob, do we have two cheeky minxes at our mercy here? Do you think they can do anything to stop us doing with them as we will?" asked Nick.

"I think you have done a pretty good job at restraining them," agreed Rob. "The question is, what shall we do with them now?"

"I think you know the answer to that," smiled Nick, turning out the contents of the canvas bag. "Now Rob, you can take your choice of implement and what's more I will give you first choice as to who gets her seat warmed."

Rob picked up a broad wooden paddle. "I think I shall redden Sally's bottom first, while you deal with your miscreant wife, who if I had to guess, probably thought this whole scenario up."

"Fair enough Rob," agreed Nick, selecting a two tailed leather tawse, and positioning himself behind Stephanie. He drew back his wrist and delivered a moderate crack across Stephanie's bottom as Rob did the same with Sally. There was a noticeable twitching and grinding of each girl's hips as the swats struck.

Stephanie looked into her fellow staff member's eyes. "Ooh, these wicked men, they are going to make our bottoms all red, while we have only each other for consolation!"

12