School of Demonology Ch. 01

Story Info
Tera's past catches up with her.
828 words
4.48
18.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18.

This part of the story doesn't have any sex. If you are looking for some hot couplings stay tuned...As this is my first submission, please let me know if you want more.

*

Marcus was staring at me again and I found it hard to concentrate on the all important lecture. As the professor went into the intricate spell weaving of creating a protective barrier around a summoned Demon, I felt those dark chocolate eyes looking at my exposed legs.

"So Marc is a leg man," I thought, hoping that my muscled limbs met with his approval. I crossed them for good measure, thankful that I shaved just that morning.

The sun reached its zenith and the room was suddenly filled with bright colors. Some of the newbies gasped in surprised delight, but I rolled my eyes. Growing up in a Demon worshiping village, I knew that the crystal that the professor was using to focus his energy also broke the sunlight into a rainbow. This bright and flashy display was also used to distract lesser Demons as they entered through The Gate.

As I was not distracted like the others I noticed that down in the front row Joseph had begun to chant. He was whispering, so I attempted to read his lips.

The professor's voice broke my concentration.

"This basic pentagram calls on the guardians of this physical realm to restrain the lesser Demons. Once trapped, a Demon will break a deal with its captor. However if you need to call upon a higher Demon we need a more intricate pattern as displayed on page 345 of your manuals."

The sound of rustling paper filled the room, but I concentrated on Joseph's lips. This side view wasn't making my job easy.

"Ital octi dora," I thought he was saying. Somewhere within the deep recesses of my history I heard those words before.

The professor was droning on about protective barriers.

"This is made of salt. That's right, simple table salt can be used if you are in a pinch. Hahh -- pinch of salt." The professor laughed at his own attempts at humor while the brown-nosers up in front tittered.

I glanced around to see if anyone else noticed Joseph mutterings. Again Marcus met my eyes. His brown eyes turned black, he raised an eyebrow and tilted his head in Joseph's direction. I shook my head. Now wasn't the time to assuage his jealousy.

Oh, Joseph was handsome, but that wasn't why I was paying so much attention to him. Joseph's kind of looks didn't appeal to me as it did to what seemed like the rest of the female population. It was the kind of perfection you would see in magazines or on billboards. Yet there were rumors and I was sure that his beauty only ran skin deep.

Pearl, my roommate, was infatuated with the picturesque blond Adonis, so I heard plenty about him.

"Well, Felicia says that Joseph likes an angry F**K. Isn't that so hot. I mean imagine him, with his washboard abs and strong thighs pumping you with all he's got. Ohhhh."

Pearl almost brought herself to a release right then.

"Angry sex doesn't appeal to me," I replied.

"What do you know. Virginal Tera has never experienced that kind of intensity."

I wasn't as virginal as she thought. However, since I entered the Academy of Demonology two years ago I have been celibate. There was so much to learn so I had no time for relationships. I needed to focus on knowledge if I was to protect the world from myself.

"What I will say next is the basic chant for calling a lower War Demon," the professor was continuing.

"Octi dora la messani. Fitago toraing de hasti mamo." But the colors had begun changing before the professor started the rite. Joseph's had stopped moving his lips and he was standing by his desk with raised hands.

Oh crap -- I now knew that he had beat the professor to it. Joseph used the crystal himself before the professor even started. Now it was irreversible. The professor's chanting meant nothing. Joseph was not calling some lower Demon either. I felt his presence probably before anyone else in the room. But Aemo and I were always in tune with each other.

"You stupid fool!" I stood up directing my wrath at Joseph.

I began searching through my bag for the talisman that I stole from the Temple upon my exit from the village.

I wasn't ready to face him yet.

"Tera -- Young lady stop interrupting this minute. I know that Demonology can be unnerving, but you are here to conquer that fear."

"Professor, you don't understand. Can't you feel the pressure? That is not just any Demon coming through the Gate."

"Come now, relax and take your seat or remove yourself from my class."

Oh, how I wished I could run away.