College of Discreet Homosexuality

Story Info
All characters 18 or over & bit "tongue/something in cheek".
967 words
3.82
10.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
richfun
richfun
10 Followers

Staff Briefing

Wankhurst was probably not the top college in England, but certainly the staff and students thought it was. The college for young men of 18 or over upheld privilege, Christian teaching, courage, hypocrisy and snobbishness.

It was very masculine, apart from the nurse and some of the catering staff, all were male, including The Head of College, and all students. Equality was simply not part of the teaching.

As with all colleges like this, the young men were sexually frustrated, but here so were some of the staff. The non married teachers and some of the married ones railed against homosexuality (gay was a word for the long distant future). But unmentioned, staff eased other staff members' members!

Two of the strongest critics of all things male to male sex were Mr Putrid and Mr Sexton. Strange then that both were naked in Putrid's apartment, looking through pictures of nude men.

"Where did you get these from Sexton?"

"Oh, I acquired them in some small back street shop in Jerkham, Putrid. Naturally I disapprove, but they make me rather hot and hard : such an uncomfortable state to be in!"

Quietly Putrid knelt down at the feet of Sexton, as the latter sat open legged in his chair. Slowly Putrid took hold of Sexton's hard, veined cock and slowly wanked it. Easing his hand a little further down as the bum lifted slightly, he used both hands to fondle and soothe the ripe, full balls, tongue and mouth causing the cock to jerk and grow even stiffer as the pre cum seeped into the hungry mouth. The mouth acting as the substitute for a warm pussy, Sexton began to make steady fucking motions inside the delicious trap. The crude slurping sounds were mixed with groans and sighs from Sexton, the air filled with the smell of aroused males.

This could and should have lasted, it was such bliss for both men, but with a terrible cry, Sexton surrendered his hot, white sperm into Putrid's willing mouth. The recipient held most of it within, before sharing the rich spoils from mouth to mouth, the most delicious of kisses.

Inspection

The following afternoon, in the couple of hours between sports and dinner, often a time for self- relief; Putrid was doing one of his rare checks that all was well in the college grounds. Thinking about his fun with Sexton, he felt like getting to a quiet place and having a memory induced masturbation

His route took him to the basement store rooms; here he noted a door normally locked was very slightly ajar. Soft noises were coming from the room, the sound of sighs and excited breathing.

The room was the bedding store room. Putrid slowly entered and saw two students naked; lying on some soft blankets, firmly wanking each other's reddened cocks. The boys' faces also went red when they saw Putrid.

"Dobbs and Tongue, what are you doing." A silly question really, but that is how it is with lecturers.

Prep

The students had showered together after rugger, and had not been able to resist staring at each other, including the tell-tale signs of excitement between their legs. Noone admitted to sex with other students, but it was rife and known about. They had agreed to go to the store rooms, for "a bit of a lark" and to see if any were unlocked. Both knew that if they found a room they could get into, they would then get into each other's trousers with frenzied desire.

To their delight they found the bedding store room had not been locked, getting inside they undressed each other between fervent kisses. Giddy with lust they lay down and wanked, first themselves with eyes locked, then each other, their cocks alive with need that went right through their whole bodies, to every nerve.

That was when Putrid had walked in:

Examination Passed

"This is terrible I will have to report you to the Head of College and you will be expelled in disgrace. Unless of course, you let me watch."

Both boys expressed amazement. "If you let me watch, then I will say no more, but if you ever mention about today I will then report you. It will be no use saying what I did; The Head will believe me when I deny everything." The Head would not believe anything of the sort, but back up Putrid, as he gave the Head such good head frequently, as we saw with Sexton.

The boys agreed, how could they do otherwise? At Putrid's entrance they had shriveled a little, but now hardened with the excitement of being watched. As they re-started the mutual wank, Putrid locked the door from the inside and then rather shakily removed all his clothes.

He lay back on a big cushion opposite the boys, his face creased with concentration as the students wanked themselves closer to orgasm. He could not, and did not resist tugging at his own stiffening cock.

"Oh Sir", breathed Tongue, "we are both so close!"

"Wait, sit closer, turn a little so your cocks are touching, but still pointing at me." Putrid opened his mouth and took both of their cocks within, so they were forced together and inside his mouth.

The oral skills which Putrid practiced so brilliantly on other staff tortured the students to a massive heights of sexual ecstasy. Rubbing together in the hot wet mouth, writhing in agony of pleasure so great it was almost unbearable, hot spunk spewed from them, into Putrid's mouth, some of which he swallowed, some escaped.

Sinking onto the floor, Putrid lay groping for help to reach his own orgasm, his face smeared with 2 students' hot, sticky sperm.

"Well" said Dobbs. "It is time we had fun with you!"

richfun
richfun
10 Followers