School of Futa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Front howled out something but it did end with "OH GOD PLEASE LET ME CUM!" Ms. Back, I don't know what she did, but she must have done something because just like that Ms. Front suddenly went stiff.

Now, I have seen cumshots before. I've managed it a few times to actually ejaculate so hard that it neared my mouth. But I have never, ever shot cum more than maybe two feet away from the head of my cock. Ms. Front's cock bulged up, and then jerked forward with like the pent-up cum finally finding release and erupting from the tip with volcanic force. The ropy stream of cum shot high in the air and arced down, splashing down at least ten feet away. The stream of cum was almost landing when the last big stopped erupting from the massive cock and huge thick balls. Ms. Front screamed in pleasure, and then the second blast was unleashed.

This one, too, shot high in the air before almost majestically splashing down a good foot further than the first! My mouth was beyond just hanging open; what I was seeing was not humanly possible. Ms. Front screamed once more, a pure savage cry of utmost physical pleasure and a third massive blast erupted. If possible this was thicker with more volume, and flew higher and further than the first two, splashing down yet another desk back. Then Ms. Front slumped to the floor.

Ms. Back slapped her, and suddenly Ms. Front was on her knees. Her hands were running up and down Ms. Back's thighs. Ms. Back took her time undoing the button on her skirt, before it fell uselessly to the floor. She stepped out of it, and in so doing showed that she had a gigantic cock of her own. Ms. Front looked up and from my vantage point looked like she was begging Ms. Back to let her suck the cock. Ms. Back assented, and Ms. Front held that massive throbbing cock and lifted it, opened her wide wider than jaws should open without coming unhinged, and took the beast into her mouth.

Ms. Back threw her head back, her massive mane of luxurious hair spilling behind her, glimmery and shiny in the lights of the room. One hand went to Ms. Front's head; Ms. Front was far too busy bobbing her head up and down that massive thick beast of a cock to worry too much about who had grabbed her head. Ms. Front's body seemed to be deflating a little if such a thing was possible while now it was Ms. Back who seemed to inflate.

Now it was Ms. Back who began panting and screaming, a hand brought up to her giant breast, where she squeezed and tore at titflesh with violent abandon. She had her own massive nipple clamped between her fingers, her arm tendons jumping from the strength of her grip and seemed like she was utterly entranced by the pleasure of having that massive dick sucked.

I heard Ms. Back scream it. "OH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM!" Just as she was saying this, I saw Ms. Front's cock rise up. It was not a slow, dramatic rise. It was flaccid one second, and looked painfully erect the next. As Ms. Back's cock seemed like it was beginning to inflate with the same power as Ms. Front's had done, I began to worry that the back of Ms. Front's head might be blown off from the force of the expected ejaculation.

And then, the cumshot. Ms. Front rocked backwards hard, never quite letting her lips off of the massive cock but obviously just the same putting up with what had to be more than just one mouthful of hot, sticky cum filling her mouth. As she swallowed as greedily as she could I gasped as her own organ began erupting with another orgasm. The more that Ms. Back's cock pumped cum into Ms. Front, Ms. Front's cock spewed it all over the front of the desk. Ms. Back had three, four or maybe five powerful blasts of cum before finally pushing Ms. Front weakly away. Ms. Front's cock returned to its flaccid state, although still impossibly large, as the final large droplets of cum oozed from the tip and fell to the floor.

I had not realized it but I was erect - and not just any erection. I was as steely hard as any erection I'd ever had in my entire life. What I had just watched was not humanly possible and yet it had happened just the same.

And then both of them looked towards the window, presumably at me, smiled, and then waved. I squawked something, and ran off. My heart thudded heavily as I ran, as much from the exertion of keeping my cock erect as from the terror and fear of having seen what I just saw. Dear god, what have I gotten into?

There was only horror when I arrived at work Monday morning. I had no idea what had gone on, and spent the entire weekend furiously researching whether the supernatural actually existed. I must have told myself a million times that weekend that I was not coming into work Monday morning. And almost on cue, every single time, I swear a little voice in the back of my own mind tittered and made some snide comment. "Sure..." the voice said. "Right..."

How was I going to handle this? I peered carefully at each teacher as I passed by several, and ran into several others in the teacher's lounge. But none looked familiar. And now the skirt-and-oxford combo, svelte bodies and noticeable breast sizes left me feeling short of breath. Was the entire school like this?

On the heels of that, I realized that as I kept losing weight and turning younger I worried that somehow I was going to be next. Turned into that...whatever...it was. And I tried to tell myself over and over that I'd been repulsed at seeing what I had seen. But that same little voice who laughed at my insistence I was not coming to work Monday got a bigger laugh out of my denials that what I had seen had, in no way, turned me on. Late Sunday afternoon I actually mentally argued with that voice and felt like I was on the urge of winning until the voice reminded me that I was actually physically erect at the moment with the hands twitching in my lap wishing I could stroke my cock again and cum again just from the recollection!

It had been a trying weekend. That Friday night, as soon as I got home and got the word again that the kids weren't going to be there I found myself on my bed, using copious amounts of lube to stroke my organ. I had a powerful and high-volume ejaculation, which I cleaned up. Not two hours later, I was hard again. I had not masturbated to orgasm twice in two hours since I was eighteen; I ended up masturbating four times that night. Each orgasm was as powerful as the one preceding it, and each one had at least as much volume. No matter how much I told myself that it wasn't possible, each time I blasted off a huge amount of cum that left me more baffled. How was I being affected? What was happening to me?

After a less-than-restful sleep Friday night into Saturday morning, I awoke to - guess what? Another erection. I stroked it again and stared abjectly at the enormous ejaculate that left droplets and rivulets of cum from abdomen up to my nipples. I showered, and in the shower I had an idea. What should have been shoved easily aside became something of an echo, resounding in my skull until I screamed and held my hands over my ears. But it wasn't until I put razor to pubic hair and began scraping it away that the echo left my brain.

I slept on and off that afternoon. Somehow when my kids got home the effects of the previous day and that morning disappeared like rising steam vapor. It was just...gone. I slept soundly and deeply Saturday night and did not wake with an erection. But then both kids left Sunday afternoon to do some Christmas shopping and be with friends and not fifteen minutes after they left I was naked, prone on my back in my bed, with the remnants of yet another orgasm sprayed all over my body.

So I managed not to burst out anything that Monday morning, the last week of school before Christmas, and it wasn't until my planning session in the afternoon that I had any time to think about what I'd seen and what I felt like being in the school.

There had been something tickling the back of my mind all day long. I had tilted my head to one side curiously, listening intently for something that I thought I'd heard all day. But I never quite heard anything. But now, in the relative silence of the empty classroom, I thought I heard it. Suck cock. Eat cum. Give head. Give in. Let go. Get fucked. Little two-word instructions, and now that I'd heard them I kept hearing them over and over and over. All day long. Even when the students of the last class filed in I still heard it, and the only thing that kept me from being visibly erect was their presence.

With about five minutes left in the school day, I noted that my laptop was showing I had an email. Seeing that it was from the school's administrator, I opened it right away. The note was simple: Come to my office as soon as bus duty is complete. There is a little matter to clear up. My heart thudded heavily as the thing I had dreaded all weekend long was now here. But she could not have known. I did not understand.

So when I knocked on her office door, and stepped in after she called "Come in" it was with the expectation that I was going to get fired. She smiled in a very reassuring manner, and invited me to sit. I did so, aware that I could not keep my eyes from darting around her room in the most evasive, nervous manner possible. I just could not look at her; I knew that if I did that first image of her would rise up unbidden in my mind, and the ever-present soft subliminals (suck cock) were driving me slowly out of my mind.

"So," she said leaning back in her expensive office chair, bringing her hands together theatrically, forming a tent with her fingers, "it seems that you saw something on Friday evening."

I said nothing. (eat cum). I did not dare; I figured that denials and silence were better. (suck cock).

"I can see on your face that you think it's better for you not to say anything." She smiled serenely (give in). "Normally it takes a person one or two years before they begin to notice the changes. You, however, seem to be a special case, an accelerated one. We've not had one of them in quite some time now." (eat cum). "So I can think of only one question that you must have answered right now: what the fuck is going on?" she smiled.

(Don't think). My mouth sort of dropped open, and like I'd felt all weekend I felt a peculiar lightness in my body and mind (just fuck). "You, uh, could say that, yes," I finally managed to say weakly. "I don't understand it."

She grinned. "It's so much tougher when you're not mentally prepared. So you must be more flexible-minded. The spirits always know," she added.

"Spirits?"

"Yes, spirits." The administrator leaned forward. "Don't tell me that you can't hear them. That's always the final step, by the way."

In a near-panic, I leaned forward and just let it out: "Yes I can hear them, what final step, what the fuck I need to quit this place and never return!"

She looked at me with the saddest eyes I have ever seen in a person. "You and I both know that its impossible for you to do that. As a matter of fact, if you can tell me the words 'I quit' then I will let you go, sign the paper now. But I'll know for certain that you're among the blessed if you are unable to say those words to me."

It was so easy. "I quit." Except that I couldn't do it. There was a deeper sense of rising panic encompassing me as I tried and tried, my voice actually making a single squeak that was nothing but it was the closest I came to saying anything. The cost of that squeak left me panting and feeling more drained and exhausted than I'd ever felt in my life. "I can't say it," I finally admitted.

"I know; I saw." She shook her head. "This will be tough for you to hear. But you have to hear it."

Instead of crossing her hands on the desk, she looked down and cupped her breasts. As she did so the smallest of moans escaped her lips. I saw the way that her face tightened, especially around the eyes and at the corners of her mouth and the subtle changes made her seem like she was amidst the deepest most pleasurable sexual experience of her life. Her eyes opened, glassy and sparkling, full of lusty pleasures and illicit promise. "There are spirits that inhabit this school," she said.

"No one knows where they came from; for all we know they've been there forever." She took off her glasses; I saw that her oxford top was suddenly straining to hold back ever-growing breasts. "They may be succubi," she managed to say as she had to close her eyes tightly, now her face a mask of concentration as she was obviously looking to stem the tide of whatever change was about to overcome her. "Many who work here go for years without being touched. Most are touched between years seven and ten. For example I've been here forty-two years. They have been, for the most part, forty two wonderful years."

"Some go for years without ever being touched; to my knowledge only one teacher worked here for twenty years without being touched. She was a mean crone; why I had been directed to hire her I've never fathomed. Maybe she could guard herself more successfully than most of us." The administrator's swelling breasts had seemed to subside for a moment while she gathered herself, but then a brief parting of her lips (suck cock) and a tiny moan (oooh) seemed to explosively double the size of her chest. The shirt was perilously close to shredding.

She squinted her eyes tight and breathed steadily for maybe a minute. "Oh dear god I'm going to pay for that later," she moaned. She looked up at me and tried smiling. "The spirits have a curious effect on you. They sink into you, and begin to change you into something...else. Everything is magnified. Your wants. Your needs. Your physique. No one here can withstand it. Some...like you...seem to fall faster than others."

"But...falling into the form that the spirits want you to take is the purest pleasure you will ever feel...until your body is touched sexually in that form. Take the most powerful, pleasurable orgasm you've ever felt and multiply it by a thousand and your still miles off. You want to be in that state because it feels so impossibly...good. Oh dear, fuck me, jesus," she moaned almost as an aside. She gulped and inhaled deeply.

Her shirt material was straining to hold her expanding chest; gaps had appeared and the buttons seemed to be at the cusp of letting go and spilling out all that flesh from her shirt. The administrator raggedly inhaled without speaking some more, trying to get a handle on this change.

She finally managed to look me in the eyes again. I saw then that her eyes were changing, slowly becoming larger, like the eye sockets were expanding, and her nose was shrinking. "The change..." she stammered slowly "it's not bad and...and...although it s-sometimes manifests o-o-outside of h-here it's on-only when the sp-spirits know you're safe."

"Then how come I hear them during the school day?" I demanded.

Her eyes fluttered. "It's part of the...the...d-daily...r-routine. The kids...they d-don't hear it b-but we think th-that a few s-seniors end up t-traveling the path t-too. They've b-been here long...enough," she panted desperately. Her face was alight with intense sexual need.

"OH FUCK!" she said tilting her head back and obviously dropping her resistance. Instantly her shirt ripped apart complete even with tearing sounds. The bra she wore managed to remain fastened to her body but the cups were useless as the massive flesh overwhelmed them. I saw these two giant nipples, stiff and hard as a rock, and just staring at her sudden appearance changing before me triggered my own reactions.

I had been feeling I guess light-headed. Not in a bad way but more like I felt after a particularly grueling workout. But it was like a light switch was flipped on in my brain; every nerve ending on my body began pummeling my brain with sensory input. And I was instantly as turned on as I'd ever been. A few times in my life, mostly for fun, I'd edged myself for an extended period of time before finally cumming. That's how I felt, from zero to edged into submission in mere seconds. It was not possible! All I wanted to do right then was to suck, fuck, fuck, suck, cum and cum and cum! My mouth parted and when I groaned, I expected to hear my male voice. Instead, I heard a high-pitched cry of utter sexual pleasure.

I looked down; my male chest was gone replaced by my own pair of tits that were beginning to expand. Mortified I slapped my hands over them, but simply cupping them transmitted the most intense sexual pleasure I'd ever felt. I had the distinct sense of knowing the flesh of my nipples growing taut, and brushing my palms against the hard fleshy buds rocked me with even more intense pleasure.

"Just roll with it!" the administrator cried out, now pushed back from her desk leaning back in the chair. Her hips and thighs were lengthening, thickening, and I saw the rising, pulsing meat erupt from her body. Her hands were scrabbling at the skirt, trying to pull it away and unleash her manhood.

I felt mine grow and grow. Never had I felt so hard. Never had my cock been so alive with intense need. All I knew was pleasure, the desire to fuck - to be fucked - to suck - to be sucked. All of it, rattling in my head, over and over, and much like that moment in the shower it was an echo. Resistance was not just futile; resistance equaled pain.

The door burst open. More futas pushed their way inside, all of their faces overly-large, tits overly-large, eyes overly-large, cocks overly large. They all had giant shafts with thick, heavy, cum-laden balls underneath. Their bodies were supple and thick, glorious thighs and round heavy asses. Five, maybe six of them entered the room. All were showing the same utter need that the administrator showed.

"SUCK A COCK!" she roared at me, and then I was kneeling. My huge cock rose up pointing aggressively at the ceiling, already dripping pre-cum. My heart thundered in my chest, and my ears roared as I looked at the row of futa all lined up. Each gorgeous, each thick-cocked, each leering at me. One stepped forward.

It was the most natural thing in the world to take it. There was no hesitation, and I should not have been able to get that cock in my mouth. It was far too thick, like as thick as a soda can, yet my jaws opened easily and there was no gag reflex as this futa pushed her giant beast past my lips and down deep into my throat. She screamed FUUUCCCKKK!

I felt my belly expand as a huge, hot load of cum was shoved down my throat into my belly. Immediately the seed felt wonderful, satiating me but only for a second. A moment later, that satiation was gone replaced by a need that had spiked even higher. It could not - should not have - but it did. I gobbled a second cock and it too spewed its hot load of cum down my throat and into my belly. I already felt distended from the volume of cum I ate. Then the third. Fourth. Fifth. I lost track. Each load was hotter, bigger, slipperier, tastier than the last. Each load brought my need to come myself to higher and higher levels.

Someone grabbed me by my long blonde hair. Yanked it; the pain piercing through the sexual need but only for a second. I was hauled up onto the desk and roughly thrown onto my back. "Jesus she's already got a pussy!" one cried - it sounded lusty yet envious.

"FUCK IT!" someone else screamed "OR I WILL!"

The sensation of having a fully operation, wet and willing woman's sex organ for the first time while also dealing with a pounding cock nearly caused me to pass out. I felt fingers on what would be my clit, and I screamed wildly, beyond words just a high-pitched full-lung scream. The cock pummeled my pussy. Someone grabbed my head and pulled it back and down over the desk; upside down I had a glimpse of another massive cock being shoved into my mouth. Spit roasted I thought, but not for long because suddenly the cock in my pussy was spurting cum.