School of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexingGirl
HexingGirl
174 Followers

Shaking her head, she nuzzled his palm for a moment and then turned to kiss the center of his hand before speaking. "No, not at all....you...You're amazing...fuck yes." Blushing slightly, she leaned up and he met her halfway, their lips colliding in another fiery, passionate kiss as their hands roamed and explored each other's body to their hearts content.

"What say you...to grabbing a shower and then repeating this little private lesson, Mr. B?" She grinned as she called him by his 'official' name, dragging his lip between her teeth lightly as he immediately pulled her with him to the edge of the bed before picking her up, all without removing himself from her depths. Feeling his kisses being pressed along her collarbone, she tilted her head back and gasped when he pinned her against the door to the bathroom.

"That can definitely be arranged, Miss Tuomi." Pressing heated kisses and nibbles against her sweet tasting skin, he took her into the bathroom and set her on the counter before stepping back from her with a groan as the much cooler air surrounded his semi-hard cock. Moving to the shower, he turned the water on and adjusted it before returning back to her. Picking her up once more, he took her into the shower and let her down as he closed the shower door, standing behind her as the water rained down on them. Picking up the small bar of soap, he lathered it up between his hands before reaching around to begin washing her body. Starting at the perfectly formed mounds of her breasts, he massaged them slowly, fingers working in slow circles over her smooth skin until he reached those pierced nipples. Pinching and twisting them teasingly, he circled the bar of soap along her stomach and delved between her thighs, his fingers gentle as he washed her nether lips slowly, listening to her soft moans as her washed her most intimate place.

Arching her hips back into his, she rolled them against him and moaned as she felt his cock harden the rest of the way once more. Emboldened, she reached back and went up onto her toes as she guided the length of his shaft between her thighs after letting the water rinse all the suds from her body. Hearing his breath catch in his throat, she took the bar of soap from his hands and put it up before laying her hands against the shower wall and thrusting her hips back at him. "I don't think I can wait any longer." She looked over her shoulder at him and bit her lip slightly, the feel of his large hands on the flares of her hips making her moan lightly.

"Neither can I..." Groaning lightly, he thrust between her thighs, coating his thick shaft in her sweet juices before guiding himself back within her liquid heat. Dragging in a ragged breath, he gripped her hips and drove into her, his knees bending slightly so as to make it easier for the both of them as he slowly began to build up speed once more. Watching her fingers flex against the slick tile, he smirked as he forced her to rock up onto the very tips of her toes with each thrust, the fingers of one hand moving along her silken skin to tease her clit as the other rose to cup and massage her breast as he fucked her. Fuck she felt so good wrapped around his cock, he was quickly becoming addicted to the feel of her silky heat enveloping his shaft like nobody else had ever been able to. Not one of his past girlfriends had been able to take every inch of him, so to finally find someone he had such chemistry with that he liked and that could....He knew this wouldn't be the last time they met in secret or spent time together. At least, he hoped.

Laying her forehead against the cold, slick tile wall, she took in deep but ragged breaths, the water cascaded down her back, washing over her entire body as she thrust back to meet him every time he buried himself within her. Crying out his name, she moaned as her hips began to shake, her thighs quivering as a shiver passed down her spine. "Fuck! Fuckfuckfuckfuckkkkkkkk." Moaning over and over, she bent down a little lower to make it easier on him and gasped when he sank a hand into her hair as the other found her hip before he began to slam into her even harder than before. She could feel it building within her, it felt like this huge bonfire was growing within her, heating her skin from within and setting her blood on fire as it washed through her like a monsoon. "Cummmmmminnnnngggggg!!" Crying out at the top of her lungs, her body clutched at his as if to beg him not to leave her but this time he only slowed down a little as she orgasmed, fucking her right through the entire thing as her body shuddered with each wave of pleasure.

Rocking his hips a little slower against hers, he let his head drop back on a low moan and rolled his hips into hers, groaning deeply when she clenched so hotly, so tightly around him. Pulling reluctantly from her depths, he turned her to face him slowly so she didn't lose her footing before picking her up by the backs of her thighs. Holding her against the wall, he growled deeply at the soft touch of her hand reaching down to guide his shaft back within her clinging snatch; the lips opening to him like the petals of a flower to the sun's rays. Driving within her, he built the pace back up in strength but kept it a bit slow this time, wanting to change things up a little as he worked towards his second climax of the night.

Draping her arms around his shoulders, she laid her head back against the wall, her fingers splayed wide across his shoulders as he kept her legs folded over his forearms at the knees. Watching his muscles play beneath his skin, she moaned deeply and parted her lips as he kissed her, her tongue flicking out to dance and war with his pleasurably. Digging her nails into his shoulders, she cried out against his mouth and followed it with a moan, her lithe body wrapping around his in every possible way. Holding him close, she dragged her nails along his biceps and wrapped her hands around them, her eyes shut tight as a third orgasm began to build slowly within her, the constant friction of his cock slamming into her keeping her right on the precipice of something hugely amazing.

"Alek...fuck...yes!"

"Oh fuck...Oh god...fuck yes...close. So close, baby." Gasping as he she rippled around him, he buried his shaft within her over and over, unconsciously picking up the pace as he got closer and closer to his own climax. Brushing his lips over the rise of her collarbones, he nibbled his way up along the side of her throat and suckled, the taste of her skin making his mouth water. Feeling one hand slip into his drenched hair and hold him to her throat, he gasped and increased the suction, knowing he'd be leaving a mark for her to enjoy and for him to smile about if she wore it with pride at school. Clutching the outsides of her thighs, he drove into her one final time before crying out hoarsely and exploding within her depths once more. Letting her cradle his head against her breasts, he massaged her thighs and pressed against her as he trailed light kisses along her soft, sweet skin.

Taking a step back, he slowly let her down onto her own two feet and cupped her cheeks in his hands before kissing her deeply, smiling into the kiss when her much smaller hands curled around his thick wrists. Turning the water off, he watched her catch her balance before sliding the door open to step out and grab a towel. Watching her for a few minutes, as she wrapped the towel around her and got him one, he took it and thanked her with a slow, deep kiss before drying off and wrapping it securely around his hips.

"Catch me if you can, Hunk." Watching her take off into the bedroom, he chased after her and picked her up before diving onto the bed with her in his arms. Pulling her into a slow, deep kiss, she smiled into the kiss and melted into his arms as she moved to lay over him, blanketing him with her body as he combed his fingers through her hair.

"So...how long do we have this room, anyways?"

"Until tomorrow morning."

"Good, I have a feeling we're gunna need it."

HexingGirl
HexingGirl
174 Followers