School Open Day

Story Info
A school open day gives the chance to try out the cane.
2.7k words
4.48
67.1k
17

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers

Fiona and Tim had both been looking forward to the Celwood School open day. Tim because he was a past pupil and Fiona because she had been excited by the stories Tim used to tell her about his school days. Fiona had most enjoyed the stories Tim had told her about the times he'd been in trouble and then been subsequently punished by his house master Mr Davis. Tim had explained that standard punishment at Celwood had been the cane, usually six strokes given either over trousers, or for more serious offences, on the bare, all whilst bending over an old leather chair in the corner of the master's study. After the caning pupils would proudly show off their marked behinds' in the showers or in the dormitories at night. Fiona had never been caned, despite dropping hints to Tim that she'd like to try. The closest she'd managed so far was to get Tim to spank her whilst fucking her from behind. The sting of his hand of her bum combined with the thrusting of his cock always pushed Fiona over the edge. Fiona was hoping that by revisiting his old school and the master's study she'd finally be able to get Tim to try out the cane on her.

They'd decided to make a weekend out of the trip as they both lived some way from the school. So on the Friday night as they drove to the hotel they were staying at for the weekend Fiona managed to get the conversation around to Mr Davis and the cane. Tim told her that Mr Davis had a number of canes and if it was a serious breach of school rules he would sometimes use a thicker 'senior' cane which left heavy welts. Apparently after having received the cane the errant pupil would have to remaining bending over the chair whilst Mr Davis went about his work in his study. Only after about 10-15 minutes would the pupil be told they could leave. It was generally felt that this was done so that Mr Davis could admire his handiwork and there were rumours that he might have been relieving himself behind his desk, although this was probably more imagination rather than reality.

The hotel that they had booked for the weekend was an old country style place, and as a treat Fiona had booked the master suite which she felt was somehow appropriate. As it turned out their room had a four poster bed and a separate seating area with two leather armchairs and a low table. Fiona's heart skipped a beat when she saw the leather chairs and she asked Tim if they were similar to the one in the master's study. Tim agreed that they were and with a sly wink suggested that they might make use of one them later. After an early dinner in the hotel restaurant they retired to their room where Tim made good on his promise, first taking Fiona in the missionary position on the bed and then from behind whilst bent over one of the leather arm chairs. Tim had a thing about fucking Fiona whilst she was wearing her knickers, and Fiona loved to watch them fucking. So she carefully position the leather armchair so that she could watch them fuck in the reflection of a large mirror on the wall, and to please Tim she slipped back on her skimpy black lace knickers. This had the desired effect and Tim pulled them to one side and entered her from behind as she bent over the chair. By looking sideways Fiona could see the reflection of her bent over the chair and Tim fucking her from behind. She encouraged Tim to spank her as he roughly took her from behind, his punishing hand and thrusting cock soon pushed her to a screaming climax. Tim came moments later, pulling out at the last minute and spurting cum all over her knickers and back. Later during the night they had both awakened and still feeling horny had fucked again, this time with Fiona riding Tim in reverse cowgirl on the bed. This position allowed her to see the leather arm chair and imagine she was bent over it getting the cane from Mr Davis.

They slept in the following morning and Fiona teased Tim in bed with her tongue until he was painfully erect. She then bent over the arm chair again offering him her behind. Tim happily entered her and fucked her with long languorous strokes and excitedly Fiona watched their reflection in the mirror again. Whilst Fiona didn't mind anal sex, with Tim it could be quite painful as he was very well hung, but this morning she wanted to feel dominated as she bent over the chair. She encouraged Tim to take her ass, knowing it was something he very much enjoyed. Tim was more than happy to accommodate her and he gradually forced himself inside, fucking her ass with hard measured strokes. It didn't take long for either of them to reach their climax and again Tim pulled out at the last moment, quickly moving around to Fiona's face so that he could shoot his load into her mouth. After showering and getting dressed they left the hotel and made their way to the school. Fiona had decided to wear a short grey pleated skirt and a tight white tee shirt. Whilst not very revealing, the tee shirt did make the best of her curves.

They were greeted upon arrival at the school by current pupils who acted as guides. Small parties were shown around the school with stops at various points to explain how the school had developed and what new facilities had been added. Fiona's excitement grew as they neared the dormitories and the housemasters office. Their guide led them into an old musty room explaining that this was the office or Mr Davis, one of the oldest masters at the school. The room had a large polished desk by the window and opposite a well worn brown leather chair. The walls were covered in photographs and certificates, but Fiona's eyes were locked onto the chair. Tim noticed that she was staring at the chair and whispered in her ear that it was the same chair that he and many of his classmates had bent over to receive the cane. Fiona carefully looked around the room, but could see no signs of any canes, just a tall cupboard and a filing cabinet. The group were then led from the room by their guide who stated they were now heading for the new science block on the other side of the school. As they walked down the corridor away from the study Fiona pulled Tim aside and told him she was going back to find the loo and she'd meet him in the science block. Tim seemed happy as he was looking forward to seeing the new block as he'd enjoyed science at school.

Once the group had disappeared Fiona turned back to the study and quietly crept back inside. The room was still empty and she walked to the leather arm chair, running her hand across the back, wondering what stories it could tell! A shiver of anticipation ran down her spine as she carefully positioned herself and then bent over the back. The chair was at a height that it perfectly presented her behind and the two arms made perfect rests for her hands. She slightly spread her legs and sank further into the chair, pushing her head into the seat. It was then that she heard a noise behind her, she sprang from the chair and turned around – only to find herself face to face with a serious looking man dressed in a school gown.

The man introduced himself as Mr Davis and asked Fiona what she had been doing and why she was in his study on her own. Fiona was blushing furiously as she lied, saying that she'd lost her way and had stopped in the study to rest. It was clear from the look on his face that Mr Davis did not believe her and he told her so, demanding she tell him what she was doing otherwise he would call the Police.

Realising she had no option, Fiona haltingly explained that her boyfriend Tim had told her about the chair and the canings and she had wanted to see it for herself. Mr Davis seemed contented and told Fiona that she should also see the canes he had used, and with a glint in his eye, he turned to the tall cupboard and took out three long rattan canes of varying thickness. He explained that the lighter cane was used for lesser breaches of school rules and the thicker cane for more serious offences. He handed the thin cane to Fiona so she could feel the weight. She was trembling as she took it from his hand, the slim rod seemed quite light and flexible compared to the others. Handing the cane back to Mr Davis she thanked him and told him she should be on her way as the others would be missing her. Mr Davis frowned and told her that the science block visit was at least 30 minutes and that she should try one of the canes for herself.

Fiona wasn't quite sure what he meant by that, but as he took her by the arm and turned her to face the chair she realised he meant try the cane on her bum! Still not quite believing what was happening Fiona allowed herself to be bent over the chair into the caning position. It was only when she felt the slight tap tap tap of the cane on her behind did she realise Mr Davis was actually planning to cane her. She started to get up from the chair, protesting that things had gone far enough and that her boyfriend would be missing her. But a sharp rebuke and a firm hand on the small of the back pushed Fiona back into position.

Mr Davis told her that it was customary that new students to the school would be given an introduction to the cane so that they knew what to expect if they misbehaved. He told her that she was going to receive the same introduction with the thin junior cane. There was no room for argument in his tone, it was a mater of fact. She was going to be caned. And so it began.

The tap tap tapping resumed only stopping when Mr Davis drew back the cane for the first stroke. The cane whistled through the air before making sharp contact right in the centre of her bottom. For a brief moment Fiona felt nothing, then very quickly a sharp pain shot through her where the cane had landed. Fiona couldn't believe what was happening, from a look around an old school to be being caned – what would Tim say?

Mr Davis then explained that the cane could be given over clothes, or knickers or on the bare. The first stroke had been over clothes. The second stroke he explained would be on the knickers. Again Fiona tried to complain, worried that Tim would see the marks and also that Mr Davis would see her knickers. Her complaints went unheeded as Mr Davis flipped her short skirt up and over her back to reveal a skimpy pair of black lace knickers. They were similar to the pair she'd worn when Tim had fucked her from behind last night, the memory of her looking at them fuck in the mirror of their hotel room made Fiona's heart beat faster and she felt herself begin to get excited at the thought of Mr Davis seeing her bent over in such a submissive position, waiting for the cane.

The second stroke seemed harder than the first, perhaps it was because it was just on the thin taut material of her knickers without her skirt? Either way the pain was almost unbearable. Almost. But after the initial shock Fiona could feel a funny sensation inside of her, something she only normally felt whist being fucked.

Mr Davis then stepped forward and pulled her knickers up tight into her bum crack, exposing both cheeks. He explained that whilst she was still wearing her knickers she was effectively being caned on the bare. But for the school punishment records this would count as being caned with her knickers retained. He stepped back and readied his aim for the third stroke. This whipped home landing just under the first two hitting now virgin bare flesh, the white impact mark quickly turned red to match the other marks. Fiona just pushed her head down further into the chair, trying to blot out the pain in her behind. She regretted having returned to the study to try the chair and could only think of what Tim would say when he saw the tram lines on her bum. Vaguely in the distance Fiona could hear Mr Davis saying that the next stroke would be with her knickers lowered. She doubted this would make much difference as the thin lacy material afforded no protection, especially when it was pulled up tightly.

Mr Davis tucked the cane under his arm and using both hands carefully peeled the knickers down Fiona's legs and completely off quickly putting them into his pocket. With one hand he pushed down to Fiona's back to make her promote her bum and with the cane he teased her legs apart until she was lewdly bent over the chair. Fiona realised that in this position she was totally vulnerable to whatever Mr Davis chose to do. The position was familiar to Fiona, but normally she'd be getting Tim's cock, not a hard stroke of the cane.

Fiona glanced behind her just in time to see that Mr Davis had taken a long backswing. My god she thought, this one is going to be still harder! There was a loud crack as the cane landed hard. The pain welled up while Fiona's bottom and legs were in contortions. She couldn't even cry out because she couldn't breathe but finally she catches her breath and does let out a strangled cry. Fiona cannot believe she's actually stayed bending over the chair while a complete stranger has caned her, but despite all this the whole experience has been very intense and taken her erotically to another level.

Mr Davis stepped closer to admire his handiwork. There were now four very distinct red welts across Fiona's bottom and Mr Davis felt himself began to harden at the sight. He allowed his hands to gently caress her bottom and the raised welts. As he moved his hands over her behind his fingers slipped between her legs and he could feel how moist she had become. He told Fiona that she should stay bending over the chair and contemplate her caning, telling her not to get up until he told her.

Fiona was content to stay bent over the chair so long as Mr Davis didn't cane her any more. The last stroke had been too much and she knew she couldn't take any more. She also became aware that Mr Davis seemed to be breathing a little heavily as he stood behind her and she could make out the faint rustling of cloth. Then some moments later she heard little splat sounds as if something wet were being dropped on the carpet behind her and a gasp from Mr Davis. Perhaps the rumours were true? Maybe he did have a quick wank after a caning, had Fiona been in different company she would have certainly got busy between her thighs! But as it was she heard Mr Davis walk away and sit at his desk, telling her that she should adjust her dress and leave his study.

Fiona stood up stiffly from the chair and quickly pushed her skirt down, she didn't want to show Mr Davis any more than she already had done during the caning. Then without either of them saying anything else she left the study. As she walked along the corridor towards the science block she realised that Mr Davis still had her knickers, but that was the least of her worries. What on earth would she tell Tim as he was bound to see the marks on her bum later that evening...

djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers