School Reunion

Story Info
Emma is humiliated by the girls she used to bully.
5.8k words
4.2
133.3k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What are those two looking at? Emma thought to herself as she smiled curtly across the room at Toni and Amy. They neglected to smile back, instead turning to one another and resuming their conversation. Fuck them both, Emma thought as she turned to once again check out Clarke, who was talking to some of the guys that used to be in his class. Emma could not believe it had been 10 years since she had last seen some of these people, most of them didn't seem to have changed in the least.

The reunion had been something she hadn't been particularly looking forward to. There was a reason that she hadn't kept in contact with most of these people since leaving school; that being that she never really liked most of them in the first place. But her husband had persuaded her to come along, get out of the house and such; and she had been tempted at the prospect of seeing Clarke once again. She allowed herself to indulge once more in the memory of the time he had fingered her still virgin pussy, in that hidden corner of the school library, making her cum on the beanbag and telling her how much he had always wanted to fuck her. The only problem then had been that he had been going out with her then best friend, so nothing further had happened. Yet memories of that first sexual encounter often flitted across her mind when she dipped her fingers inside of herself to relieve her sexual frustration.

Clarke caught her stare, making her realise that she had been daydreaming. Flushing she turned to look away and once again caught Toni and Amy staring at her from the other side of the hall. She frowned and took a stroll to the drinks table to get a refill. She had never got along with those two really. Emma had been part of the 'cool' crowd at school; the pretty girls that boys wanted to hang around with, most of whom Emma had long since lost touch with and could only now make the most basic of small talk with. Toni and Amy however, had always been best friends and kept themselves to themselves. Also, the fact that they had both been overweight at school had kept them from being noticed by boys or included by girls. Emma recalled how she used to tease the girls, to their faces and behind their backs, in order to stay 'in' with her friends. Not behaviour she was particularly proud of now, but schools are cruel places, and Emma had always put the blame on fat people on themselves. She herself had managed to remain slim in the 10 years since leaving the school, but she noted with distaste that both Toni and Amy had remained big.

Toni was probably the bigger of the two; she had her blonde hair now cut in a stylish bob and was probably around a size 16. Amy had long, wavy brown hair, was shorter and could possibly squeeze into a size 14. Both had gargantuan breasts and neither was afraid to emphasize that fact, judging by the low fitting tops they wore to their reunion.

The school hall itself was the location of the reunion; this too was pretty much as Emma remembered it. She made small talk with a few of the people that she used to hang around with, realising more and more that she had very little to say to any of these people. For the next hour or so she hung by the free bar, watching the clock and considering when she should sneak out and forget about the whole pointless experience.

'That bad eh?' Emma jumped when she heard the voice beside her. She instantly flushed as she realised that Clarke was standing next to her. 'Sorry Emma,' he spoke, 'I didn't mean to scare you.'

'Sorry Clarke,' Emma spoke, regaining her wits, 'I was miles away.'

'Tell me about it, I keep checking the clock too. I knew this reunion was going to be shit.'

'The only reason I came was because my husband insisted,' Emma said, cursing herself for reasons unknown that she had revealed that she was married.

'Hey, snap!' Clarke replied, 'it was my wife that pushed me into coming along too!' A brief and awkward silence followed, where neither really knew what to say to each other after all these years. 'Hey,' Clarke said, breaking the silence, 'do you want a drink?'

Emma agreed and, under the watchful eyes of Toni and Amy, the two made their way to the corner of the hall with their drinks where they chatted freely and caught up on each other's news.

Inevitably, it wasn't long before both had drunk a few free drinks and were feeling looser tongued; talk became more and more flirtatious in nature. Emma hinted to Clarke about their experience in the library and Clarke hinted right back at her to let her know that he recalled it too.

'Can you remember what you said to me that day?' Emma asked, raising her eyebrow suggestively to Clarke. He gave a long, lingering look up and down her slim, toned body, still as sexy and appealing as it had been 10 years ago.

'Of course I can.' He replied, downing what was left of his drink, 'and I still feel the same now.' Emma felt the tingling sensation in her clit and longed for Clarke to slide his cock deep inside of her pussy. She knew it was wrong, both she and Clarke were married, fairly content in their own lives, but still; the naughty part of her was screaming out to finish what she and he had started all those years ago. Clarke clearly felt the same way. 'Funny how this building's exactly the same as it used to be,' he spoke now with a slight tremor in his voice, clearly as nervous and tense as her. 'I wonder if the old library has changed much.' He looked her in the eyes, those deep blue eyes that he thought about regularly when he masturbated; longing to grab handfuls of her mousey brown hair and fuck her pretty little face. 'Should we go and have a tour? See if we can sneak away from the crowd?'

Unable to speak, Emma nodded her assent and followed Clarke across the hall, trying to be as casual as possible so as not to draw stares. As she slipped out of the hall behind him, she didn't see Toni or Amy watching her every move.

Heart thumping in her chest, she followed the familiar route through the school to where the library was; knowing that the only thing that could stop her from committing infidelity now was a locked door. Part of her hoped that the library door would be locked when they arrived, but a bigger part was aching for the way to be clear. Clarke quite clearly felt the same too, she could tell by the look on his face when they reached the library and he turned to look at her before trying the handle. 'Here goes' he whispered as he twisted the knob on the door. Emma thought her heart would explode it was beating that fast as she watched him encounter no resistance whatsoever when her turned the handle and pushed the door open. A surge of tingles ran down her spine as she crossed the threshold and followed him into the library.

They walked, silently to the corner where it had all happened previously. Unsurprisingly the beanbag from their previous encounter was no longer in the corner; instead there was a plush looking, new sofa, with big, comfortable looking seats. When they reached the corner Clarke turned to face her and they stood, inches away from each other, both knowing what they wanted, but neither able to take the next step.

Emma giggled, nervously and shyly, just like she had done all of those years ago when she found herself alone with Clarke before; the library deserted on that day as it was now. This giggle snapped Clarke to action. He stepped forward and leant in; kissing the woman that had been the object of his wank fantasies for years hard on the lips. She reciprocated in kind, a deep, animal lust washing over her as she met his tongue with hers and they wrestled with passion as she felt heat radiating from between her legs and felt the growing bulge of Clarke's cock pressing against her stomach. All thoughts of her husband were pushed aside as she felt Clarke's hands roaming up and down her body, his touch sending shivers down her spine.

The kiss broke, but only briefly to allow Clarke to lift his shirt up and over his head, tossing it aside. Emma fumbled with her own blouse, her buttons shakily working the buttons. Resuming their kiss she managed to finally shrug it from her shoulders and discard it. Instantly she felt fingers on her bra strap and before she knew it his expert hands hand unclasped her bra and slid it from her shoulders. She allowed it to fall to the floor and returned to Clarke, pressing her naked breasts against his muscular chest.

'I've wanted to fuck you for years' Clarke whispered between kisses. 'Every time I wank I think about the time we fooled around in here,' Emma's underwear was sopping wet with her juices by this point, so much so that she thought she might climax through just kissing. She said nothing in response to his words, but grunted with animal lust as his hands groped her small, perky tits, squeezing her hard nipples as he rubbed his cock against her stomach.

So lost they were in their own fun that neither heard the library door open and then quietly click shut. Neither heard the footsteps creeping through the library, prowling and searching.

Emma felt Clarke fumbling between his legs, working his belt and zipper. She gasped as he slid his jeans and boxers down and pressed his smooth, hard cock back up against her stomach, its warmth sending ripples of pleasure through to her core. She wanted desperately to take him in her mouth, to run her tongue around his purple head, to feel him slide to the back of her throat, to taste his salty precum. She broke the kiss in preparation for this, and would have instantly dropped to her knees had she not been wrapped in a powerful embrace from behind at this point.

Simultaneously Emma saw someone she instantly recognised as Toni come charging like a bull from behind a bookshelf and ram Clarke hard onto to sofa, jumping onto him and pinning him down with her bulk.

'That's it, fight,' Toni said, howling wildly as she rode his naked, bucking frame like one would ride a bull.

'Get the fuck off of me!' Clarke said, winded from the initial charge and at a serious disadvantage from the start.

'Shut up,' Toni said, slapping him hard across the face in a move that stunned him into silence. She picked up his discarded shirt and quickly and expertly made a makeshift rope from it; managing to forcefully pull his hands behind his back she quickly tied his wrists, rendering him helpless. His trousers were still around his ankles and Toni, moving quickly and, belying a woman of her size, whipped the belt free from his jeans and used it to tie and secure his ankles, leaving him laying prone on the sofa and unable to move.

Amy had held Emma in a powerful embrace and the whole thing had lasted barely more than 30 seconds. Emma herself was too stunned to even respond, but felt herself naturally struggling against Amy to free her arms in an attempt to cover herself up. It was no good though; her captor was far more powerful than she and merely held her still while Toni did her work.

'Sorted,' Toni said standing up and turning to face Emma, topless and red faced with embarrassment and shock. 'And just what were you two up to in here?' She spoke to Emma, blatantly looking her up and down, staring at her perky little tits, causing Emma to flush more deeply and thrash more in a vain attempt to cover herself up.

'It's none of your business, what the fuck are you doing here?' Emma replied, still able to answer back, despite her embarrassment. She was met with a hard slap across the face from the bigger girl, stunning Emma and bringing tears to her eyes.

'I'll ask the questions bitch. You're a married woman. Have you no shame?'

'What do you want?' Emma asked, a little more fearfully this time.

'Payback' she heard Amy whisper vehemently in her ear.

'Payback?' Emma replied incredulously, 'for what?'

'For the years of bullying and humiliation that you subjected us both to at school.' Toni spat at her, 'for all the name calling and the gossip spreading and the nasty remarks.' Emma said nothing in response. 'See me and Amy have waited a long time for this opportunity, and the fact that you removed yourself from the throng only served to help our situation. The only problem was him;' Toni motioned to Clarke on the sofa, who struggled vainly against his bonds, cursing the girls for besting him. 'But he didn't prove to be too much of a problem. Nice cock by the way,' she said as she leant in and stroked her fingers up his still erect member, sending a wave of jealousy and hatred coursing through Emma's body. 'Hey, don't you get jealous,' Toni said turning her attention back to Emma; 'he's not your husband is he? You're both married aren't you; but not to each other, so don't pretend like either of you are even close to innocent in this situation.'

'Look,' Emma said, exasperatedly, 'just what do you want?'

'Amy's already told you bitch,' Toni replied.

'What kind of payback?' Emma asked.

'The humiliating kind.' Toni said, coldly. 'Amy babe,' Toni continued, 'hold this little slut tight.' As she said this she felt Amy's grip tighten around her arms, completely restricting her movement as Toni stepped in close to her and placed a warm hand on her right breast, fondling it gently. Her other hand gripped Emma's chin and forced her to face up to the bigger woman, 'look at me,' she demanded as she tweaked Emma's bare nipple, sending pain coursing through her body. Emma forced herself to meet Toni's glaring eyes, feeling the shame coursing through her body as her chubby captor began to grope her tits, squeezing and mauling them roughly.

'Hey, get the fuck off of her you crazy bitch.' Clarke said from the sofa, struggling to stand up.

'I have had just about enough of your cheek,' Toni said, as she swiftly yanked Emma's skirt and underwear down off of her legs, too quickly for Emma to even attempt to stop. Discarding the skirt, she lifted the underwear to her nose, inhaling Emma's scent deeply, and raising an eyebrow as she felt how sodden they were with her juices.

By this time Clarke had struggled to his feet and began to hop over to Toni, in some vague attempt to prevent her attack on Emma. Toni turned on him and easily unbalanced him, pushing him to the carpeted floor where he landed with a thud, unable to break his fall due to his restraints. She was over him in a heartbeat. 'Right, it is time for you to shut the fuck up now' she said as she stuffed Emma's underwear into his mouth, pushing it deep into his mouth to prevent him from spitting it out. His protests were muffled, his senses filled with the taste and scent of his lover's musk.

'Right,' Toni said as she stood once again, 'where were we?'

Emma felt shame washing over her body at her predicament. Her shoes were removed and she was now stood, still restrained by Amy, fully naked in front of her former school time victim. 'I see you remained slim and pretty,' Toni said as she stared up and down Emma's body, a perverse lust blazing in her eyes. 'What were you planning on doing in here?' Emma didn't reply. Toni pinched one of her nipples painfully, twisting it and pulling it. 'Answer my questions slut.' She whispered into her ears, before licking her face like an animal, leaving a trail of her saliva on her cheek which quickly cooled.

'You know what we were doing. Just let us go, please.' Emma said, trying to reason now with Toni, 'you've had your fun now.'

'Not yet we haven't' Toni replied, a wicked grin flashing on her lips; she really was very beautiful, her big red lips looked constantly hungry and her eyes blazed with fire. 'Now tell me, what were you planning on doing out here?'

'We were going to do it.' Emma said, 'please Toni, Amy, I'm really sorry. We were young and foolish; people say things to fit in. I never meant to be a bully.'

Toni ignored her pleas and focused on her answer. 'Do what?'

'You know' Emma whined.

'No, I don't... tell me.'

'Sex' Emma said in a whisper.

'Sex?' Toni said, almost incredulously, taking liberties with her victim and caressing her breasts tenderly as she spoke. 'What kind of sex?'

'Just sex...' Emma replied as she felt Toni tenderly, almost lovingly caress her smooth, flat stomach with her fingers.

'Were you going to suck his cock?' Amy whispered softly in her ears, sending ripples through Emma's body, the hair on the back of her neck standing on end. Emma bit her lip in an attempt to stop any enjoyable sensations. She glanced down at Clarke, lying prone on the floor. He watched the action intently, no longer struggling against his bonds; his cock was still hard and bobbed in the air.

'Answer her,' Toni commanded, trailing a finger across her abdomen, just brushing slightly against the very top of her trimmed pubic region. Emma nodded her head slightly in response, 'say it.'

'Yes' she said in a hoarse whisper.

'Yes what?'

'I was going to suck his...' she hesitated, Toni trailed a finger against the top of her thigh, '...cock.' She shuddered, her pussy throbbing, exposed in the cool air of the library.

'You're a real naughty little slut really aren't you?'

'No I...' Emma protested.

'You played the holier than though schoolgirl all those years ago, but really you're just a filthy little cock slut. I bet your pussy is dripping.' Toni looked her in the eyes. 'Amy's going to let you go in a minute, but no funny stuff; I'm warning you. Then you're going to sit on that sofa and make yourself cum.' Emma began to protest, but Toni cut her off. 'That's what's going to happen bitch. You don't get a say in the matter; they call it payback for a reason.'

'What are you going to do if I let you go?' Amy whispered again in her ear, pressing her large breasts against her back.

'Sit down on the sofa.' Emma replied tensely.

'Then what?' Toni continued with the excruciatingly gentle caresses mere millimetres away from the folds of her pussy.

'Don't make me say it.' Emma said hoarsely, fighting the sensations that coursed through her body, feeling the shame and humiliation pouring through her anew at the realisation that her pussy was tingling in anticipation.

'Say it.' Toni commanded, the tip of her finger brushing so gently that it was almost not a touch at all, across her swollen clitoris, sending electric shockwaves through her body.

'I'm going to, mmmnnnn,' she bit her lip to prevent a moan from fully escaping, parting her legs now to encourage Toni's touch, '...I'm going to play with myself.' She whispered, almost achieving climax through the mere utterance of the words.

'Let her go,' Toni said, standing back. Amy removed her arms from Emma, who stumbled forwards, unsteady on her feet. She glanced fleetingly towards the exit. 'Go for it,' Toni dared, 'run naked back into the school hall in front of all your old class mates.' The gravity of the situation hit her and she flopped back, defeated onto the sofa, the two big, beautiful women standing over her now.

'Remember all the times you called us fat?' Toni asked. Emma nodded, ashamed of her behaviour. 'We've waited 10 years for our revenge, you little bitch. Now show us what a little slut you are.' Hand trembling and whole body flushed with shame, Emma made contact with her clit, her body shivering with the touch.

'Are you wet?' Amy asked. Emma nodded, unable to meet their leers. She was, in fact, dripping, dying for release; aching for cock or something, anything, to penetrate her walls. She focused her eyes on Clarke's naked torso on the floor, his cock twitching with excitement as her watched Emma being dominated by these two previously downtrodden women that now exuded power.

'That's it bitch,' Toni spat at Emma, 'rub that slutty little pussy. Show us what a whore you are.' Each insult sent a wave of humiliation and euphoria coursing through Emma, as she caressed her clit with her fingers. Emma drew attention away from Clarke on the floor to see Amy remove her clothes and reveal her chubby, naked body. Emma was insanely jealous of her curves; the swell of her large breasts as they sat on her perfectly rounded stomach, her wide hips and large, round ass; Emma had tried for years, in vain to gain weight, to have curves like those of Amy and Toni's. She found that she was staring at Amy's large, pendulous tits as she rubbed herself, more urgently now. Once Amy had disrobed, Toni followed suit. Her breasts were larger, and drooped further, parting slightly for the swell of her large belly; her pubic region almost completely hidden from sight due to the swell of her belly.

12