School Time

Story Info
How well do you know the state Capitals?
1.6k words
3.67
45.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanted to send out a special thank you to my close friend that helped me edit and fix this story up ~hugs~ You know who You are.

****

There she was sitting at the special desk he had purchased, for just this room of the house. The perfect prop for what hopefully would become an interesting evening together.

She crossed her legs prim and proper under the desk while her eyes watched him move around the small classroom; his eyes catching her stare her as he passed in front of the little desk. She quickly averted her gaze, and fumbled with a few of the papers on the desktop.

"Capital of Massachusetts?"

She jumps as the question comes out of the blue and is stunned for a moment when she hears the "Thwack" of the ruler as it is brought down on the small desk. He then tosses the ruler aside to his own desk in the front of the room. It was only the desk he had taken it out on this time, but the next time it could be her ass.

"Answer me young lady, you know what the punishment is for not doing so."

Risking a glance up at him, she sees that he is smiling, but it's such a wicked and dark smile. She guessed he was already envisioning her draped over his lap and spanking her. Would it really be so bad?

"Umm, Boston Sir?"

"Hmmm you are correct this time."

He spins around and paces back and forth in the front of the small room, her eyes transfixed to him. Just the thought of what would happen next was making the panties under her school girl outfit dripping wet. Master would not be pleased, but she could not control the urges she felt as the scene went on. Oh how he loved to play out this scene!

"What about Pennsylvania?" The question snaps her back to reality.

Biting her lower lip she thinks hard but can't honestly remember. He looks at her and notices the biting and knows this time she is stumped. Glancing up at him and catching his stare at her, she shudders a bit.

"I don't know sir. Philadelphia?"

His face beams with glee, knowing the scene will be taking a much more physical turn. "Sorry my lil one, that is incorrect."

Quickly his hand encircles her upper arm as he drags her out of the chair behind her desk and pulls her to the font of the classroom. She stands there, shivering and straightening the pleats out on her skirt against her legs, waiting for what would come next.

His eyes take in the entire vision of her. Her tight white blouse, accentuating every curve of her breasts, the cute lil skirt was tight around her ass, pleated and twirling along her thighs. Her knee high socks accentuated her long luscious legs and the shoes added the perfect touch to the outfit. The barest hind of silver at her cleavage caught his eye. "She didn't miss a solitary detail." he thought to himself.

He pulled out his chair from behind his desk and wheeled it around to the front, then taking a seat he looks her over once again. "Oh the fun we will have." He thinks to himself.

"Get the ruler then get over my lap, Now!" The Echoes fill the small room as his words hang in the air for a moment

Scampering over to the Master's desk, she reaches and grabs for the ruler. Remembering how wet she was and not wanting to upset him for giving into her own pleasure before his, she drops the ruler out of his eyesight.

"Sorry Master" she exclaims with the right amount of contriteness

As she reaches down to retrieve the ruler from behind the desk, she quickly removes her panties, wipes her womanhood dry and hides them under the desk.

She walks back over and with a shaky hand gives the ruler to him. Knowing how this plays out, she assumes the position over his lap, her legs trembling as she does so knowing all to well what is in store next and thought of the pleasure she would feel makes her wet once more. "I must control that urge." she thinks.

As she lies across his lap, he presses his left hand against her neck and pushes down on her so her feet leave the floor leaving her to balance precariously across his lap. As he continues to hold her by the neck he skims up her skirt with his other hand. Pulling the skirt up over her hips, he views her pantyless ass. The wicked grin returns to his face.

With a low moan he runs his hand over the soft silken skin. The curves of her ass were perfect for spanking. His own urges starting to expose themselves at the thought of spanking her and he could barely contain his eagerness to get on with things.

"MMMm bad girls don't wear panties. Did you want me to see that you weren't and that's why you answered wrong little one?"

Moaning as his touch inflames her skin, she shivers against his lap. His cock presses against her belly as she does so; making her lose her train of thought. "N.. no Sir" She stammers but smiles inwardly knowing he is getting hard and excited by her bare ass.

"Mmm I don't think you are telling me the truth little girl." He grabs the ruler and brings it down hard on her exquisite ass. She flinches but steadies herself again. Lying the ruler down on her back, he takes a finger and follows the crack of her ass. He licks his lips as he traces the curves. Her ass was now for his pleasure. Reaching for the ruler again, he brings it back down upon her skin, watching her ass redden before him.

She always loved this part, of the pain and the burning it produced. The feeling causes her to start brushing her womanhood against his pants, making him groan with agony.

Sliding his fingers down, he feels her wetness dripping out, and he knows she's enjoying the scene as much as he is. Swatting her with the ruler again he loses count as to how many times he has spanked her. He watches as the skin gets more and more red. Her cries get louder as her juices start to soak his pants.

"She has had enough, for now" he decides

Throwing the ruler down, he lifts her up off his lap. She stands motionless, unable to move because of the heat radiating off her skin and the pain the slightest movement causes. He removes his pants, his cock no longer able to take the strain of being confined in them. Once removed, he settles back into his chair and pulls her back in his lap. This time however he positions her with her back leaning against his chest, his cock peeking between her spread thighs. She lightly rubs the head of it and watches as it throbs to her touch.

Lifting her once more he presses her down hard on his cock, impaling her as she cries out with the pleasure she feels as well as the pain of her sore ass meeting his skin so abruptly.

Arching his body he starts to thrust up into her while his hands reach around her chest, ripping at the blouse and tearing the buttons off it. Once free of the shirt, her breasts are totally bare to him, and the silver cross around her neck catches his eye.

"You remembered" he moans softly, almost to himself as he remembered the day he collared her with that necklace. Reaching at her breasts he handles them roughly hearing her moans of pleasure as he does. Playing with her nipples with his fingers, she moans out even louder. Grabbing a handful of her breast, he takes a grip of the cross as well and presses it into the flesh as he paws at her. The pain causes her to shudder, making her thrust down harder on him.

She starts to wiggle on him moving herself up and down as the abraded skin stings more, but the need for her orgasm grows even worse. His hips thrust into her as each deeply moans for the other feeling their bodies meeting in an age old rhythm.

He rubs one of his hands softly over her clit while the other one tugs at a nipple. His teeth sinking into her neck holding her while he moves. He quickly raises his hand to his mouth letting go of her neck long enough to taste her juices then drops it back down to rub her clit harder feeling his orgasm grow and wishing for them both to cum together.

Crying out she loses control, her orgasm overwhelming her as she clenches hard around him inside of her holding tight as she thrashes then feels him cum as well. He bites back down hard against her neck, his growls growing deep and muffled, held back by the grip of his teeth on her. The taste of copper enters his mouth as he sucks her neck where he bit it making her scream out in ecstasy. An eternity passes between them as both releases in sweet orgasm.

Each breathes heavy as the scene winds down. She leans back against him as his hands curl protectively around her. He gently and lovingly embraces her as they relax, bodies still entwined.

Quietly he whispers in her ear, "Capital of Florida?" and they both grin again.