School Virus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bungaku
Bungaku
103 Followers

"Hasn't stopped them," and her eyes indicated the body painted girl -- Janae, wasn't it? -- who was getting her pussy stuffed by her date, a tall senior named Bradley.

"Well, I want us to wait a bit," Ruby said. "If you can hold it in."

"No promises. And stop waggling those tits at me!"

Ruby laughed, though it hid a sigh. Lindsay had made some improvements to the original tux. First among them being the loss of every button on her white shirt save the top and bottom. Her breasts were bared for all to see, whenever she opened her suitjacket.

She had forgone wearing her butterfly, the pants too tight to permit it. She also forwent panties, though she wore a garter high up her thigh for her date to discover.

She guessed Lindsay had forgone panties as well, though she couldn't really tell for sure. Ruby held out her hand, whisking her date through the high school doors, down the festooned hall and into the elegantly decorated auditorium.

Plenty of couples already danced to a slow beat across the floor, while alcohol-free "champagne" was being served by the teachers along the far wall. Ruby pulled her date to the champagne, grabbing two fluted glasses and presenting them formally.

"For my one and true love," Ruby said, kissing the glass and leaving a lipstick stain before she handed it to Lindsay. The girl curtsied as she took it, managing to work a hip roll in there somehow, which sent shudders right down to Ruby's clit. They clinked glasses, then took a long drink each.

"Mmm... ugh. Is this Sprite?"

"Ha!" said Lindsay. "It is! Colored Sprite, those idiots."

She finished it all the same, and then pulled Ruby close as the next song began.

"Now, my cute little Ruby. Show me the stars."

And they danced, Ruby forgetting for the moment her consternation, her dry worry brewing right beneath the surface. The beat took her, as did Lindsay, the latter taking the clear lead in their slow dance across the confetti-strewn floor.

Their breasts pressed together as their cheeks did the same, and Ruby thought she could feel her lover's excited heartbeat. Ruby rested her chin on Lindsay's shoulder, sighing in contentment.

Lindsay ground her crotch against Ruby's, the thin material of her dress a perfect complement to her tight form. She whispered in Ruby's ear.

"You are so pretty tonight. I'm the luckiest girl in the woooooorld..."

That last word ended in a groan as Ruby's fingers danced along her tits. Something in Lindsay's tone bothered her, however. Ruby pushed back, holding her girlfriend at arm's length.

"Is that all you can say about me?" she said, the words coming out more harshly than she intended. "That I'm pretty?"

The shock in Lindsay's face stung Ruby, making her turn away for half an instant. In that moment, time inexplicably slowed down.

Her ears were suddenly deafened. Blinking, she looked to the massive speakers for the source of the sound, but violent motion from the corner of her eyes drew her gaze, ever so slowly, to the auditorium doors.

Ten people in dark clothing stood there, semi-automatic weapons -- guns -- blasting into the ceiling.

Ruby faltered, feeling faint. They were shouting something, now, the guns no longer filling her ears with their painful noise, though the ringing remained.

Time resumed its steady pace, then, even as she stumbled and slipped to the floor in fear, hands losing their grip on her girlfriend.

"...will be purged from every one of you! Each member of this town will be saved from this depravity!"

Another stepped forward, adding "Think of what you have done! There are children here!"

A defiant voice called from the other end of the auditorium. "No there aren't! The author himself said so, we're all 18 or older!"

The terrorists -- for that's what they were, Ruby realized with a painful gasp -- ignored this, instead pulling a canister of some sort from a pack. With a twist, a yellow gas began to fill the whole of the auditorium.

No. No. This couldn't be happening. Not here, not with Lindsay. She couldn't lose --

No!

Ruby struggled to her feet, running toward one of the side exits guarded by a black robed figure. She heard a desperate scream behind her, but she turned not back. She had to outrun the gas-

She coughed suddenly, her lungs seared by smoke of some kind. No. Nonono no! This can't be happening ...

The robed figure looked up as she stumbled toward him, raising his weapon. She did not slow, instead completely barreling him over as she reached the door, wrenching it open as she gasped for fresh air. The rest of the auditorium was filled with screams and coughing, but she couldn't think about that.

Her breasts were bare. This wasn't right, her mind numbly protested. She had to cover up, she would be caught. She was vulnerable, the air playing against bare skin, lewd skin ...

No, she had to get away. Her feet clattered against the tile as she ran down the long, empty hallway, numbly realizing what she had lost.

Her virus had been suppressed. And so, she knew, had Lindsay's. She had lost her girlfriend, the best thing that had ever happened to her.

She couldn't see straight. It took a minute to realize tears were filling her eyes. Her hand came up to her face as she slowed, wiping them away. Then, standing amid the silent hallway, she slowly buttoned up her suitjacket, covering herself as the tears continued to stain her cheeks hot and red.

"Hey, you! Get back here!"

Ruby squeaked in terror, taking off down the hallway, turning left and ducking into a classroom to hide. It was Quillam's science room, a place where she felt at home.

Today, she felt no such thing. She slid under a desk, cowering and doing her best not to make any noise.

The steady beat of her pursuer's steps echoed her own heartbeat. Ruby stifled another sob. Why was he pursuing her? She was already suppressed.

"Come out, little boy," she heard. Ruby almost laughed, the absurd mess of this situation nearly shattering her slight mental control.

His steps paused at the turn, then took it. They continued to advance, closer, ever closer.

The door to the science room swing open-

"Ah, there you are, little ... oh, you fucking dyke-!"

And then he made a curious sound, one half cough, half grunt.

"You!" came a familiar voice. The man keeled over, and a slim figure pulled the gun from his grip. "Stay!" and she kicked him again. "Away!" she cocked the rifle. "From!" another kick. "My!" she leveled the rifle at his head, as he quaked in terror.

"Ruby!" Lindsay yelled finally, pulling the gun barrel down and shooting him in the arm. The crack echoed across the small room, sending another ringing through her ears. She saw Lindsay smash the butt of the rifle in the man's face, knocking him out cold.

And then she was rushing into the room, rifle forgotten, as she embraced Ruby. Sobs racked her tender frame.

"Oh, Ruby, my Ruby..."

Ruby leaned into the desperate hug. "They," and she choked again, though on her own tears this time. "They got me, Lindsay. My virus, it's been ..." she couldn't finish the sentence.

"Me too," Lindsay said quietly, in between her own sobs.

Ruby pulled back at that. "You mean," she swallowed. "You're suppressed, and you still-"

Lindsay looked her girlfriend in the eye, a question pained over her face as her tears ruined her makeup.

Ruby swallowed. "You still want me?"

"Oh, Ruby," Lindsay said. She buried herself in her arms again, sobbing anew. "Of course I do. I love you. Virus or no."

And it was Ruby's turn again to become a heaving mess of sobs and quivering eyes.

#

It was sometime later, after the police had stormed the place and secured the building room by room, that Ruby spoke again.

"I was so scared," she said frankly, her calmness an odd postlude to the whole affair. They were seated outside the school, on concrete steps, waiting for the police to sound the all clear and let them go.

"Me too, my Ruby. I couldn't-"

"Not of the guns. Of the gas. I thought ... I thought you only loved me for my body, for the sex. That if the virus was suppressed, you would leave." Her voice suppressed another sob. "That there would be no more reason for you to stay."

Lindsay leaned into her girlfriend, sighing. "The sex was great, don't get me wrong. But I loved you, Ruby. Still do. Even if we never again brought each other to quivering, earth shattering orgasm," she pinched a nipple underneath Ruby's suit, causing the girl to gasp, "I would still love you."

"Hmm," Ruby said. She closed her eyes.

"Oh!" Lindsay poked Ruby in the side. "I just realized. Once the suppression lifts, we'll both get to snap again."

"Huh," Ruby said, and then she gave a laugh at the surprising silver lining. "I bet you'd like that."

"So would you, my dirty little cutie!"

Ruby kissed her girlfriend on the lips, then, to silence her pretty little face.

#

Three days later, Ruby awoke to a world caught between two extremes.

She knew now, instinctively, that the wild states of undress her family engaged in was normal. This had been her mental struggle for the past few days, wrapping her suppressed mind around the strange, lewd conduct that surrounded her.

But now, she was fine with it. A flicker of adrenalin sparked at the thought. She knew exactly what that meant. And the waiting form of her girlfriend at her bedside confirmed it.

They were both about to snap.

The light came on, and her girlfriend sang, "Good morning, my dear Ruby!"

Ruby smiled beneath the covers. Lindsay walked over and pulled them off, revealing her in all her pyjama-clad glory. She stretched, noting that Lindsay was still fully dressed as well, though probably not for long.

"Feeling better?" Lindsay asked.

"Loads," said Ruby. She looked up into her girlfriend's eye, and said, "I think it's close."

Lindsay nodded, biting her lower lip. She slid into bed next to Ruby, her hand tweaking her own nipple through her pajama top.

Ruby caressed that hand. Lindsay looked down, surprised at what she was doing, then glanced up, excited. It was already starting.

Ruby rolled over, scooting her ass into Lindsay's hips. The latter wrapped her arms around her, playing the large spoon.

Their hips began to move against each other.

"Ohhhh," a groan escaped Ruby's lips, as she felt the spontaneous orgasm building slowly within her. Lindsay bit at her earlobe, and then tore at the top of Ruby's shirt, spilling her tits into the open air.

Ruvy's fingers found their way to her nipples, pulling at them. Lindsay pulled Ruby's hands from them, whispering "Nuh-uh," and clicking her tongue.

Then she replaced Ruby's fingers with her own.

They were humping in earnest. Stimulation wasn't strictly necessary when undergoing a snap, but it did help. Oh, Jesus above, did it help.

Ruby bit through her lower lip as the assault on her breasts, and her decency in general, continued relentlessly. Her hands reached back to cup Lindsay's ass, finding it currently bare. She slapped it, softly at first, then more savagely.

Each slap sent another thrust through Lindsay. Then, Ruby found herself being violently turned about, her pants being ripped from her hips along with her panties.

"Oh! Yes! Yes!"

Pussy kissed pussy, as their hips ground into each other. Lindsay's teeth met Ruby's nipple, her bite sending tingles through her. Ruby's eyes closed, her mouth stuck in an O-face as she felt herself slide right past the point of no return.

"Nnnnnng!" Lindsay groaned into her girlfriend's chest, sending delicious vibrations through her as she switched breasts. This was the final straw.

Her pussy made one final thrust, the shudders that wracked her now resolving into one final, tense quiver as her thighs clenched. She felt Lindsay tense up as well, two thick, curvaceous rubber bands set against each other, stretched beyond the breaking point.

"Oh, Ruby!"

"LINDSAY!"

And their fluids sprayed from each other as each pulse racked their frames in perfect unison. Lindsay's lips reached Ruby's, the taste of blood on her tongue. Ruby collapsed, her arms around the woman she loved as her own love continued to squirt madly from between her legs.

She felt each jitter and start through her girlfriend's perfect tits, pressed as they were against her own. Her fingers danced along bare shoulders as their kiss continued, tongues thrashing against each other.

Then, the orgasm faded, and Lindsay pulled away. Ruby looked down at her own breasts, noting the left one was now bleeding a little from her girlfriend's ministrations.

Lindsay rolled off the bed, hitting the floor with a slam and a surprised laugh. Then, she was standing on unsteady feet, pulling the last stitches of ruined clothing from her as she crossed to the dresser.

She pulled out a towel and a familiar white box. Kneeling before Ruby, she gently cleaned the blood from her breast, pressing the towel against the puncture until blood no longer trickled out. Ruby sighed at her girlfriend's tenderness.

Her hand caressed Lindsay's shoulder, and she felt goosebumps race through the girl.

Then, Lindsay dropped the towel, pulling open the white box to a flutter of metal butterfly wings.

She pushed Ruby onto her back, then kissed her soaked pussy. And with a clip, the charm fluttered there, as it had on her birthday so very long ago.

"I love you, Lindsay," Ruby said.

"I know. I love you too, my Ruby."

They did not emerge from that room until well into the afternoon.

Bungaku
Bungaku
103 Followers
12