School Zone

Story Info
A boring shift, a speeding car & a mother running late.
2k words
4.27
74.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just another day and another morning of sitting there running radar in the school zone.

People know I'm here but the mayor wants us to be seen so they stay off his ass. The only good thing about it is the few younger teachers walking by wearing their thin dresses because of the heat, taunting me with the swing of their ass and bouncing tits. One of them I know must sit in her car rubbing her nipples till they are about to burst just so she can drive me crazy when she walks by with a smile, knowing I'd cut off my little toe for a chance to bury my cock in her pussy. But oh well, it's hot and only a few more minutes of this and I can get on the road and do some good.

Then out of nowhere my radar sounds and here comes some idiot flying out of the parking lot and hits 45mph before they clear the zone, what a dumb ass.

As I pull the car over I'm mad as hell and my dick hurts from being bent when little miss tight ass walked by, so this one is going to jail if they give me half a reason. I walk up to the door already seeing it's a female, knowing that here come the tears, the excuses, the same bullshit I hear every other time.

But as I approach her door I stop dead in my tracks. She's wearing the thinnest baby blue teddy I have ever seen, and I can see the pink nipples of her well shaped and ample breast. Her legs are the kind a man could touch and kiss on all night long. I just hope she doesn't notice my growing bulge.

She doesn't even look at me as she says something about getting up late and not even having time to get dressed, and I hardly hear her because I'm just looking at her, wanting to see what the teddy is hardly covering, but knowing that I never will.

After what must have been minutes she does turn towards me asking where her ticket is, but I just stand there with my hard-on staring her right in the face. She smiles as she puts her car in gear and drives away, but not before I notice her nipples get rock hard, pressing on her own fabric.

This wakes me up out of my dream and me being embarrassed or not, this lady is going to get a ticket, so I follow her to her house all the while hoping my hard cock relaxes, and as I pull into the drive, she motions me for me to pull my cruiser into her garage. My balls tighten at what I can only hope might happen, but like a kid I do it and pull the door down as she enters her house.

It's all I can do not to pull out my cock and jerk off as she sits on her couch telling me she is divorced and hasn't had sex with a man in two years, all the while as she touch's her nipples bringing them to a point where I though they were going to tear right through the thin material. I can see that small talk isn't needed when she asks me if I would like to see her play with her pussy, and as she removes the tiny bottom and spreads her legs wide, and I can see that she has shaved herself to the point of having almost no hair around her pussy and it is glistening as she runs her fingers up and down her pussy lips, sliding her fingers in and out and bringing her fingers to her mouth, sucking it into her mouth slow, tasting her moisture and sucking it clean. I feel my cock leap as I think about getting between her legs and probing her with my own fingers and tongue.

By now my hard cock is begging to be released but not wanting to break her mood I just sit there, and since I forgot to shift my cock so it could straighten out and it's kinked again, I streach out my legs so I can relieve the discomfort. She notices this and ask if I was hurting, and thinking what the hell I said, "yes".

She reaches over, removing my gun belt and unbuckling my pants. As she unzips me I can only hope this isn't a dream, but as she pulls my hard thick cock out and wraps her hand around it I know it's not. She strokes my cock with a firm and gentle hold, bringing the skin over the head and stretching it back, pumping until a few beads of dew spills from the head, and as it slides down the head towards my shaft, she lowers her mouth and eagerly licks the drops away, then plunges my cock deep into her mouth. She sucks me hard, pressing her lips into me but never once did I feel her teeth, and I know that I can't last too long, and so does she. She takes my sack and not pulling my nuts, she pulls till it seems as if my sack is going to rip, but the pleasure it brings is unbearable and as she pumps me with her other hand. I feel my cock grow even thicker as my cum begins it's journey to her waiting mouth. I want to wait but she is so good and it's been such a long time. I moan and thrash as I empty wave after wave of hot cum into her mouth, but she doesn't lose a drop as she swallows it all, licking my cock and running her tongue around the crown of my head. I can hardly stand it as I become so sensitive and she keeps me in her mouth long after I relax and begin go grow soft, sucking and licking me all the while.

Being the good cop that I am, I want to make sure she is as wasted as I am, and as she lays back I lower my mouth to her firm breast, licking and sucking each nipple till I hear her whimper, and as I trace my tongue towards her waiting pussy, she jerks with each touch as if my tongue had bolts of lightning coming from it. I can feel her heat and smell the sweetness as I get closer, but I move past her waiting pussy, licking and kissing her legs, then back again till I can see her pussy lips jerking with anticipation, only then do I run my tongue around her cunt, spreading the lips and finding her clit. I lick her hard, flicking as fast as I can, running my tongue around her engorged nub and pressing it between my lips, sucking it gently, and then I find her hot tunnel and push my tongue deep inside her, reaching my tongue in trying to seek every fold and nerve. I gently move towards her clit again and find her special spot, knowing that I did when she jumps and grabs my head pressing herself into my face. I can feel the walls of her pussy tighten around my fingers and the heat is like a soft fire, and then she moans and screams which makes my cock twitch again, and I fell her cum gush out, making my mouth and chin drip with her nectar.

She's screaming so loud and pressing my head into her so much, I don't even hear a door open, but I sense another presence, and getting ready for a fight as I turn, I am shocked to see not a man but another women, almost a twin but with darker hair coming across the room, removing her cloths as she sits down beside this women I haven't even asked her name. They smile and kiss, tongues probing each other.

I sit back as I watch them touching and fucking each other with their tongues and fingers and a double headed dildo that came out of nowhere it seems. The new lady, who I later learned was named Shelly, is completely shaved and I can't resist the urge to eat her as she eats her girlfriend, who I found out is named Ginny. Shelly tasted like chocolate and I ate like I was starved, running my tongue up and down her bare puffy lips, feeling her squeezing my tongue with her pussy while I bring her to orgasm over and over.

As Ginny moves to where she could lick and probe Shelly with her own tongue, I get behind her and with a cock I didn't even know could grow so big and thick, I entered her in one smooth motion, bringing a gasp from both of us. Feeling my balls slapping on her cunt as I fuck her from behind was driving me wild, and since I had already cum I knew it would take some time before I could give her another load of my hot juice.

After what seemed like a hour, they asked me too lay down, and while Ginny lowers her pussy down onto my cock, and I feel her heat and wetness, taking me into her to my balls, Shelly lowers herself onto my waiting mouth. Eating what had to be the sweetest pussy I had ever tasted while at the same time having a hot tight pussy fucking me was a dream come true, and I wanted to remember ever detail since I knew this was never going to happen again.

Ginny's pussy was tight and sweet, and I could die happy licking her cunt and probing her ass with my fingers and tongue, feeling her shudder every time my tongue touch her ass, and feeling her cum running down my face, but Shelly just tasted so good and sweet, and I could understand why a women so pretty as Ginny who could have any man she wanted, had her own desire to feel the warmth and sweetness of her friend, then I felt my own wave coming, building like I had never felt it do before, knowing that if I didn't cum right then either my balls were going to explode or I was going to black out, and my cock was so swollen I thought it was going to rip apart.

Just as I was about to cum, both ladies pulled away and began pumping me and taking turns sucking and licking my cock and balls, and I began to empty another wav of cum. Ginny grabbed my cock tight around the base and feed it into Shelly's waiting mouth as she laid her tongue out. As she let go, my hot cum pulsed again and again, coating Shelly's tongue and lips with my creamy seed, and as I watched, they kissed deep and hard, tongues probing each others mouth, and Ginny licked what cum Shelly didn't swallow up like it was ice cream, and just the sight of this made me cum again which must have made Ginny happy because she took me deep into her mouth and didn't lose a drop. As much as I wanted to stay with these two ladies, I had to go.

I showered and got dressed again, and as I went into the room to get my gun belt, they were back at it, but using my nightstick on each other. Even while I knew this was something that would never happen to me again, I had this memory to remember always, and then to have the fantasy of being with two girls come true, we'll, I smiled as they pulled their mouths away from each other and told me that their fantasy was to fuck a cop and had been their dream since high school. Ginny as it turned out didn't even have a child in the school, this was all planned.

Well, I smiled again and told them to keep my nightstick as a reminder that even though they had there fantasy fulfilled, so had I.

From then on, working the school zone didn't seem to bother me like it did and who knows, maybe you'll be in the next car I pull over...