Schoolboy

Story Info
Housewife seduces hunky young salesman.
1.9k words
4.33
214.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexySuzy
SexySuzy
30 Followers

The salesman seemed very young, and nervous as he made his way up my street. I had been watching him go from house to house, rubbing his palms over his thighs before ringing doorbell after doorbell. My husband had been out of town for two weeks, and I was feeling pretty lonely, and laughed at myself for looking forward to this young man ringing my bell to provide some amusement. I was in the process of getting dressed when I noticed the man from my bedroom window, watching him as I slipped my silk bra over my large breasts, and fixed my stockings to the garter belt. As I slipped on the matching thong, I looked at myself in the mirror, and liked what I saw. Instead of putting my dress on, I took my silk robe from the closet, soft and red and shiny, and slipped it over my body. I mussed my hair a little, to appear that I was napping, and went downstairs to watch and wait.

I felt shaky as I watched him approach, in his suit, looking professional and crisp. He rang the bell and slowly I answered, opening the door a little to let him get a glimpse. He held up a brochure, and explained that it was a drive for his school, to help the less fortunate. He said he was a senior at the local high school. I looked him over, he looked so mature, for a high school student. His body was manly, long legs, nice chest and broad shoulders. I opened the door wider to allow him in, "why don't you come in and tell me more about it," I asked.

He slipped inside the door, and I saw his eyes widen slightly at the sight of my voluptuous body under the thin robe. I led him to the study, to sit and chat, and walked in front of him, making sure he saw my round, firm ass cheeks wiggle under the silk. I swore I could hear him breathing as I showed him into the room. I motioned for him to sit on a soft chair, so he could use the long thin table in front of him, and I sat on a chaise next to the chair. I watched him open his case, glancing at my long legs. I crossed them slowly, sliding one calf over the other sensually, and I watched his pink tongue touch his upper lip. I had to press my thighs together to calm the throbbing that was beginning there. I tried to look interested as he explained the school's program, and as I leaned forward to get a better look, my robe fell open a little, exposing full breasts spilling over the top of my silk bra. The young man fumbled, and coughed, crossed his legs quickly, and I knew he was hiding the fact that he was getting aroused. I looked into his eyes deeply, smiling a sultry half smile, and took the papers from his hands.

He looked right back, seeming to understand what was required, and leaned forward to meet me, so I could taste his mouth. I touched him gently, licking softly and sucking his lips with my own. He responded by moving forward to kiss me harder, and his hands somehow rested on my hips. His tongue caressed the inside of my mouth, stroking mine, and I returned his caresses, as my hands crept up his chest to loosen his tie, and push the jacket from his strong shoulders. We did not speak, but our eyes never left each others. He pushed the robe from my shoulders and it slid down to make a puddle of red silk at my waist and around my hips. His hands under it, massaged my body with the silk, it felt cool against my hot skin. We both were leaning forward, and he pulled me over the thin table between us, and into his lap. I felt a hardness I was almost afraid of, wedging in between my legs, as I was pushed down and thrust up against, we were still kissing deeply, now more urgently than before, and he let his hands roam over my body, down my stockinged thighs, to the thong strap between my ass cheeks, to my silky bra, nipples tight underneath.

I cried out as his mouth moved over my neck and chest, licking me, biting me, sucking me hard, and I moaned when I felt his wet tongue caress the hard nipple of my breast through the thin material. It quivered and pushed up against his tongue, and the little circular movements made me grind my hips in time to his rhythm. It grew hot and damp between us, when I moved back to open his belt, I think steam arose. I slid back and forth on his thighs, teasing him with my body and opened his pants, toying with the waist band of his boxers. He moved upward and in a quick movement, slid his pants down under me. I felt his bare legs between my stockinged ones, and started to rub over him again. I slid up and down his body, rubbing my tits over his face and chest, he had his tongue stuck out and was just licking me everywhere, and felt the tip of his cock slip out of his boxers and rub on my panties.

His cockhead pushed at the wet silk, making it slide over my pussy, making my clit swell each time he stroked over it. I knew he was feeling how ready I was for him, juicy and swollen. He made me stand over him, squeezing my ass as he buried his face between my thighs, his hands rubbing my legs and snapping my garters against me, slapping my ass playfully. I almost passed out when I felt his warm tongue slide wetly over my clit, and move in circles over it. His lips enveloped it, and as he sucked it, he slid a finger inside me, feeling how hot and wet my pussy was.

I was moaning and caressing his hair, pressing myself against his face, rubbing against his mouth as he licked and sucked me, his fingers fucking me and rubbing me. I stopped him long enough to turn around, and practically sat on his face, his tongue deep in my pussy, and bent down to take his dripping cockhead into my mouth. My young man moaned into my pussy, and thrust his swollen cock into my mouth, I was bobbing up and down on the head, sucking it hard, my tongue caressing him inside my mouth. I tasted his pre-cum, shooting out of the tip, it was so sweet that I wanted to keep the taste in my mouth. He stopped licking and pulled my mouth off him.

I got down from the chair, and I pulled his boxers down, and led him to sit on the coffee table, kneeling on the floor between his legs. I caressed his thighs, and started to lick him all over, my tongue stroking him, under his tight balls, and sucking them into my mouth, one at a time. He moaned and pushed his cock into the air, then grabbed my head and pulled me onto him. "Suck my cock, you sexy fucking bitch!" he cried, and the world exploded, as he plunged his cock into my throat. I sucked him hard, letting him fuck my mouth, pulling on my long hair and making my head move up and down and around on his raging dick. My tongue was moving like crazy, inside my mouth, around his thick shaft, and I felt him pulsing and throbbing, stabbing the back of my throat with his very fat cockhead. He bucked and put his arms around my head, holding me down tightly, and I felt the first hard shot of his cum slap the back of my throat and slide down. He pulled back a little, and fucked my mouth, filling it with his hot spurts, I swallowed and swallowed, but little drips ran down the corners of my mouth and chin pumped out by his thick cock.

He was lying on the table, breathing hard. I wiped my mouth, and lay on top of him, kissing him softly. His young body started to respond to me right away, I could feel his still softening cock between us, the blood was flowing into it again, and I pressed myself against it, straddling him on the table. As he got harder, his cock seemed to just slip inside me, I was wet around him, my juices running down over his balls, and just plunging down, rising and falling on his cock, him lying there, just moving his hips a little, me working it, my pussy sucking his cock tightly, deeply into me. I started to cum, pressing my nipples to his face, and riding him, making soundless words, my mouth moving, breath stopped. My pussy throbbed and tightened, I pressed down and felt the entire length of his cock inside me, so hard and full, and gushed my orgasm out onto him. We were so wet, I slid up and down slowly, my waves subsiding. I felt him slip out of me, but he was still so hard. He began to rub it between my ass cheeks, and I moved to his rhythm, liking the feeling of his hot, wet cock sliding over my sensitive ass. Suddenly, he pulled my hips forward and I felt the tip of his cock press against my ass. Since we were so wet, it slid inside, and I felt burning pain as it went deeper, opening my asshole so it could ft inside. He started fucking me hard, holding me in place over him and wildly stroking himself in and out of me.

My ass was so tight around him that it felt like he was dragging it out of me with each stroke, he was moaning and holding me so tight, using my ass to jerk his thick cock. It jerked and started spurting inside me, I think it took us both by surprise, and I was filled with his thick cum, so much of it, it was spurting up my ass, and I started to cum on him again. I shook and cried out, letting him rip my ass apart, grinding his still hard cock inside my cum filled ass. I gently slid off him and left him lying there.

I returned with a hot washcloth and a fluffy towel, and cleaned off my hot young man. He moaned as I smoothed his skin with the hot towel. I let my tongue and lips follow, caressing softly, and then moving faster, more urgently, I wanted this sweet man to have one last taste of my mouth on his cock, and to have one last taste of him. He stood over me, as I held onto his legs, my mouth bobbing up over his cock, my chin smacking into his balls. He smiled down at me, appreciating the sight, and held my head gently. He came hard and fast, pushing deep into my throat and groaning, giving me a last swallow of his sweet cum. I stood up in front of him and we kissed and held each other.

I let him dress himself, put my robe on, and walked him to the door. He thanked me and took my hand, his eyes sparkling at me, then walked down the path, with a proud bounce in his step. I told him to come back anytime the needy needed some more help.

SexySuzy
SexySuzy
30 Followers