Schoolgirl Orgy Ch. 01

Story Info
A man gets the ultimate treat.
2.3k words
4.23
254.5k
53

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STEPHENA
STEPHENA
286 Followers

It was a bright March day. The daffodils were in full bloom. The first almond blossom had just appeared and Stephen was late for work. He had slept through his alarm for the first time that he could remember in ages. It always left him out of sorts. It was never good. He liked to have a shower and then a leisurely coffee, while listening to the radio, not rush round like a headless chicken. He made it to the bus stop nearly 40 minutes later than normal. The bus was running late according to the digital time table. Stephen got on and was taken aback. The bus was full of girls going to the local high school. There were no seats downstairs but he surveyed the sea of skirts and blazers before climbing to the upper deck. There was a similar scene upstairs. Several of the girls who had been chatting, stopped and giggled as he made his way to the one free seat at the back. Stephen felt mildly uncomfortable. In many ways it was his dream come true. Nothing but sixth-formers in their tights, nice white shirts and those amazing, short pleated skirts. He smiled at one of the girls on the back row. She blew a bubble of gum and gave him a 'can't be bothered to smile back' look. Then he suddenly felt a poke in his side and he turned round as a girl with brown hair and a cute nose was playing with the hem of her skirt, while the girl one seat in front was looking at him straight in the eyes, as she combed her long, blonde hair. Stephen looked away awkwardly. When he looked back her gaze was still fixed on him. The girl with brown hair spoke up.

'Stop staring Hannah, you're embarrassing him.'

'Ha ha, I know.'

Then the one with brown hair sat with her back to the window and faced Stephen. For a while she just sat there, legs together on the seat and she started staring at him too. He almost felt like getting up and standing downstairs, but he felt strangely compelled to remain where he was. Then to his amazement the girl casually opened her legs and began to gradually hitch her skirt up. Stephen couldn't help but stare at her white panties and the fleshy mound, which they covered.

'Do you like Mister?'

Stephen felt his face flush and began to feel incredibly uncomfortable. He didn't know what to do or say.

'I'm sorry, don't do that please.'

'Why not, you're not gay are you?'

'No, but...'

'Ha ha, he's getting turned on' Said the blonde.

'I think you're right.'

This was getting a bit much for him now. What was he supposed to do?

The girl who had flashed him then put one leg along the seat and rubbed his trouser leg with the tip of her shoe.

'Do you want some schoolgirl mister?'

A few of the other girls had now cottoned on to what was happening and began to take interest.

'How old are you?' Asked Stephen.

'We're eighteen. We like to play.'

The girl on his other side with the gum, suddenly got much closer and put a hand on his collar.

'Do you think you could handle us?'

Stephen didn't know what to think. He was beginning to get aroused as the girl stroked his neck gently inside his collar.

'I think he's a wuss.' Said the brown-haired girl.

'I'm no wuss.' Stephen retorted.

Stephen had a thing about schoolgirls, a weakness almost. Maybe this was his chance to turn a fantasy into reality. If they were really as naughty as they appeared maybe he could indulge himself. He tested the water.

'So are you girls seriously up for some cock?'

'Hey hey, now we're talking!' Said the blonde girl.

His comments had drawn an appreciative gasp from some of the onlookers. Some had turned away in disgust and others began laughing and giggling.

The blonde girl, who seemed to be the sort of ring-leader aimed her index finger at him. 'Do you think you could handle us?'

'I'd have a bloody good try!'

Stephen was now feeling more relaxed and felt the stirrings of an erection, although his nerves were still fraught enough to suppress it.

'Where shall we go then?'

Stephen had to think about this.

'I'm not sure...'

'Hey, my parents are away tomorrow for two days, we could go to mine!' Said the brown-haired girl.

Stephen felt his heart began to beat a little faster as this suggestion put meat on the bones of the idea. They were serious.

The blonde girl took out her mobile.

'Let me have your number then mate. What's your name?'

'Yes, it's Stephen.'

He gave her his phone number, which she saved to her phone.

'OK, I'm Hannah by the way.'

Hannah proceeded to introduce the brown-haired girl as Jane and the slightly serious one as Laura. Stephen decided she had a permanently naughty look about her.

'Why have you picked on me?'

'Cos you're here.' Said Jane.

'Yeah, it's your lucky day I guess.' Added Hannah.

'Hey this is my stop!' Said Stephen.

'OK, I'll be in touch later. I'll give you a ring.'

'OK, I'll be waiting.'

He blew a kiss to each of the girls and got off the bus and made the short walk to his office, scarcely able to believe the events, which had begun to unfold.

His mind was a in a whirl for most of that day. It was a Friday and he would normally be looking forward to another relaxing, if normal weekend, but he was now on tenterhooks, wondering what the next day or two would have in store for him. He had always had thing about schoolgirls. He had never dared hope that he might go with one, never mind three of them. He couldn't believe his luck. Was it still a wind-up? She had taken his number though, so it was an elaborate one if it was. A couple of times that day, Stephen had found himself day dreaming. The events on the bus were beginning to occupy his thoughts too much. He even found himself getting aroused as he thought about what might happen if his encounter should become reality.

Eventually he had managed to regain his focus on work, and tried not to dwell on the prospects of the weekend. He got through the rest of the day and was on the bus home when his mobile rang.

'Hello, Stephen Andrews.'

'Hiiiii Stephen, it's Hannah.'

'Oh fuck. Sorry yeah. Hi Hannah!'

'Ha, did you think I wouldn't phone?'

'I wasn't sure, I'm glad you did though.'

'Yeah, you still up for this then?'

'Yeah definitely.'

'Good. Well Laura's house is free tomorrow and Sunday. Do you know Scarborough road?'

'Yes.'

Hannah went on to give him Laura's address and they agreed all to meet up there at 12 noon the next day.

'OK Hannah. Can I ask you, are you going to be wearing your uniforms?'

'If you want us to, yes. We don't normally at weekends obviously, but I'll make sure we get there a bit earlier and change into them.'

'Oh brilliant.'

'I think this is going to be good Stephen, do you know what I mean?'

'I do. I do'

'I think you should bring your toothbrush, it could be an all nighter!'

'Oh fuck. OK, I'll come prepared.'

Stephen could barely contain himself that night. He kept thinking of all the naughty things, which might happen. He would need to be on top form, so had an early night. He felt turned on already and normally would have pleasured himself before going to sleep, but decided to save it up and went to sleep.

The next morning, he was up early and after a light breakfast, he decided to go for a bit of a jog to clear his head and get nice and unwound for the day ahead. He liked to run. He would deliberately go out in the mid afternoon on his days off, just to ogle the school girls as they left the high school. Occasionally he would get an approving whistle from one or two, because of his toned legs and arms. It was weekend though, so there were no schoolgirls, except the ones he'd snagged the day before and who would soon be meeting him to give him the time of his life. He really couldn't wait now. Just another couple of hours. He ran five miles and returned home to shave and shower.

He set off in good time. It was only three stops on the bus and then a bit of a walk. It was a reasonably wealthy area. Many of the houses had nicely landscaped gardens and there was a Mercedes or a BMW on every other drive. Jane's house had a gravel drive and made a pleasant crunching sound as Stephen walked to the front door. He was shaking slightly, as he rung the bell. This was it. He was full of nervous anticipation and his libido was on fire. There was a brief wait and then he saw a figure approach the door. Jane greeted him with a broad smile and the other two girls appeared shortly afterwards. All were in there school uniforms - crisp white blouses, their ties, yellow and blue stripes, loosened slightly, tights and short, pleated skirts.

'Hi Stephen.' They greeted him in unison.

'We were just having a little drink, do you want to join us?'

'What are you drinking?'

'White wine.' Answered Hannah, whose long blonde hair was particularly sleek and shiny today.

'OK, yes please - count me in.'

Laura brought him a glass and he was led into the living room, where there was a long, white couch. The three girl sat down. Stephen looked at them. They were a combination of sweetness and sheer sexual power.

'I bet you've been looking forward to this all day haven't you?' Asked Hannah.

'I have alright. Oh fuck, I'm getting worked up already.'

Stephen's cock had begun to harden, just from looking at them seated together; like the ripest cherries on a tree. Ready for picking.

'Why don't you give him some air, let us see what we've got to play with.' Said Jane.

'Already? OK, do you want to unfasten my trousers.'

He stepped forward and Jane unbuttoned his trousers as Hannah pulled down the zipper. His cock was pressing against his boxers. Jane rubbed him through the fabric and turned to her friend.

'Ooh hard.'

'Let me feel!' Said Hannah.

Hannah gripped his dick and felt his erection through his boxers. Then, Jane took the waistband and pulled them down. His cock bobbed as it twanged on the elastic.

'Wow! Laura was impressed.

'How big is it?'

'Just over seven inches on a good day.'

'Let me feel?'

Laura took his cock in her hand and stroked the underside.

Hannah and Jane looked at each other and smiled.

'What would you like us to do then Mister Stephen?' Asked Hannah.

'Ooh, let me think. Can I feel you through your clothes. I want to savour those lovely uniforms. Will you all stand up?'

The girls got up and Stephen stood behind Hannah. He reached round and fondled her breasts through her blouse. They were a good handful and beautifully squishy. His cock pressed against her bum. He lifted her skirt and looked at her gorgeously pert behind. He squeezed each cheek and rubbed the tip of his cock against her ass. Then he turned to face Jane. She had bigger breasts. They felt soft through her blouse. He put his hand up her skirt. Her ass was even perter and rounder than Hannah's. He caressed her cheeks. They had a firm, but slightly spongy feel. His cock was getting harder and was now throbbing as he turned to Laura. She had smaller boobs than the other two, but she had the most pert, roundest butt. He lifted her skirt right up.

'Wow!'

'You like her ass?' Said Hannah.

'It's amazing.'

Stephen grabbed her ass with both hands. He'd never seen such a perfectly plump, cheeky ass before.

Stephen was on cloud nine. He was literally like a bear in a honey factory.

'Why don't you sit down again and I'll give you each a little treat.'

'OK, what you got planned Mr Stephen?' Asked Hannah.

'You'll see.'

The girls resumed their sitting positions. Stephen walked up to Hannah and offered his cock up to her mouth. She looked up at him and licked the end. He shuddered with delight as she took his length into her mouth. He fucked her mouth slowly for a minute or two and then gave it to Laura. She eagerly sucked the end of his cock as Hannah tickled his balls.

'Aaah frick, aww, that's good. I think I'm going to blow.'

'The first of many!' Said Jane.

'Let Jane have the present if you want.' Said Hannah.

'Let me see you shoot your load into her mouth.'

Laura continued to suck him as Hannah stroked the inside of his thighs.

'Ahh, I can't last much longer!'

Laura sucked him and wanked him faster as Stephen felt his legs begin to wobble as he began to reach orgasm. Jane took Laura's place and sat with her mouth open as Stephen wanked himself to a climax. With a sudden yell of pleasure he shot his load into her mouth. There were three huge squirts of cum. The other two girls yelped and laughed as their friend's mouth was filled with his jis. Jane closed her mouth and swallowed, but Stephen was still cumming, and ejaculated another load onto her nose and then still shook a good dribble of spunk into her welcoming mouth. He wanked every last drop out and she sucked the end just to make sure she didn't miss a drop. Stephen sank to his knees.

'Wow! That was a load and a half!' Declared Laura.

'I know, I haven't jerked for five days, that's why.'

'More wine?' Offered Hannah.

Jane passed her friend her glass. The day had just begun.

STEPHENA
STEPHENA
286 Followers