Schoolgirl Seductions Ch. 2

Story Info
School is back open-are you ready for more?
3.3k words
3.66
78k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The first chapter attracted more than 6000 of you readers out there and I am so appreciative of your support-thank you all very much)

(All characters contained herein are aged 18 or above)

(© ® ™ Princess Katie 2002)

(Feedback is always welcome. Please remember to vote)

(This is the second of six parts)

(This story contains many scenes of a sexual nature-If you are offended by such material please go elsewhere, if not then read on)

Chapter 2: Lessons In Love

A few weeks passed as Susan Heart dwelled on what happened that bright spring day between her and those two girls.

It was fast approaching summer and everybody was starting to feel the heat effects.

She walked to one of the cafeterias and got a cup of coffee and some food for herself.

As she looked around for a table to sit down at she reflected on what to do next.

Finding a table she sat down and gulped down her drink.

It had been a long day and she was very thirsty.

Heidi and Heather had been true to their word and had told nobody about her secret or what she did to them.

She finished the drink and went off to the toilets to get some relief.

Upon entering the girl's toilets she found it empty and deserted as classes were in progress.

Some whispering could be heard at the end cubicle so she went over to investigate.

She entered the one next to it and got on the toilet to see what was going on.

Instead of a girl pissing on the loo she found a boy whispering to one of the school prefects while fondling her small rounded breasts.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" She shouts down at the unsuspecting couple.

They both looked up at the same time and gasped with a look on their faces that could only mean they had been caught in the act.

Susan climbed down and stepped out, "get out here now you two" she shouted towards the closed door.

The two pupils opened their door and came out slowly, not knowing what to do next.

"Well now" said Susan, "I could have you two put on detention for a few weeks for breaking more than one rule, I could telephone your parents and explain your sordid little affair however I am a fair person so kindly tell me why you are in here when lessons started a full TEN minutes ago."

"We were not doing any harm miss we were just fooling around," said Kevin nervously.

"Yes just fooling around" replied Susan sarcastically, "And so many in this school could just be "fooling around" but they use their heads not their hearts and decide to learn."

"This is my fault miss, I lured him in, did not know we would get caught" said Alison shivering in her cute uniform.

"That is so noted child but it will not prevent punishment," stated Susan calmly.

(Susan had changed her look for Spring-She now wore black headband, silk white bra, green blouse, extra large plain blue skirt, large pink panties and size 8 trainers)

"You will both do anything I tell you to do" instructs Susan to them, "Whatever I say goes in every way conceivable-Is that understood?"

"But miss"….Alison stopped knowing she was literally stuck between a rock and a hard place.

"That's right Alison you had better keep quiet or it's public expelling time with the whole school knowing your dirty secret" said Susan to her.

They both nodded in agreement to Susan accepting her terms.

Susan sat down on one of the toilets and leaned back showing her huge cleavage through the blouse.

"Feel my body Kevin," she told him in her silky soft voice.

Kevin got in front of her and knelt down rubbing his small hands all over her enormously sexy body.

She guided his hands to her breasts and made him squeeze them harder and harder until she could take no more.

"Ohhhh Yesssss" moaned Susan softly as she thrust her heavenly body towards him.

Her silk bra suddenly buckled under the sheer weight of her tits and ripped at the front leaving only the thin blouse covering them.

Susan took the torn bra off and threw it to Alison while Kevin slowly unbuttoned her blouse.

She then tossed Alison the garment and grabbed Kevin's head getting him to turn her on.

Her nipples were standing erect at 5 inches and as hard as stone when Kevin bit down on them carefully making sure not to hurt her.

The areola darkened as the breasts swelled up from the sensations.

Kevin's own erection had been getting bigger and bigger and a very large bump could now be seen on his trousers.

She pulled him in and started to kiss him strongly as he continued to fondle and squeeze her giant melons.

Susan stood up and turned around facing away from Kevin, she bent over and took off her panties and skirt revealing a gigantic sized bottom.

Kevin could contain himself no longer and stripped off all his clothes while Alison continued to watch their lovemaking.

His more than impressive cock was now on display-all 20 rock hard inches of it.

Susan gasped at the sheer size of his huge member.

He put his face under her and began licking her anal and virginal areas with great lust and affection.

She moaned with pleasure at what was happening and juices began to run down her legs and thighs.

He eagerly began to drink the impending orgasm that was building within Susan.

She spread her legs as wide as she could and roared in agony and joy as her orgasm started.

She caressed her vagina further stimulating herself.

"OH SHIT I AM CUMMMMMMMINGGGGGGG!!" Moaned Susan loudly as her pussy exploded shooting out gallon after gallon of cum and juices mixed as one.

Kevin swallowed as much as he could take half choking himself in the process.

"OHHHHHHH YESSSSSS OH GOD YESSSSSSS YESSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Screamed Susan as multiple orgasms on her red and raw vagina made her cum again and again and again.

She bucked and writhed her hips wildly feeling the full effects of multiple orgasms.

Kevin kissed her soft vaginal lips all over while spreading her juices all over her ravaged body.

Finally she released her bulging bladder onto his face pissing the foul smelling liquid all over him.

"That felt so good" said Susan trying to calm down, "Now stick that huge cock in me and knock me up like the naughty little schoolboy you are."

(Susan had always wanted children and due to being a virgin her womb was ripe for the picking. She did not believe in using protection as it went against nature's rule)

Kevin bent her over nearly double and moved the head of his cock to her vaginal entrance.

He gently pushed it in then pulled out.

He slowly did this until he reached her hymen-the sign of her virginity.

With a massive push he broke through her barrier making her cry out in pain as he took her from behind.

The cock was pushed in and out until he had filled her with half his length.

Susan whimpered in agony willing him to go even deeper.

His cock made it's way further and further up her soft ripe and ready vagina.

Pushing it in all the way up to his balls stretched her cunt making it open up for him.

Finally the head and quite a few inches made it into the heart of her womb making her shake in anticipation.

He groaned with pleasure as her vagina expanded and contracted around his huge cock making it grow and grow and grow.

His member had grown as big as her vagina would allow so it began to push outwards as she screamed in pain feeling it growing on her insides.

It continued to expand and enlarge as fresh blood trickled out of her behinds dripping onto his giant erection.

Finally the growth subsided, Susan's vagina was now ripped wide open and very sore.

With it completely stuffed into her he slowly started to plunge it in and out speeding up.

Susan rocked her body in time with his and opened her mouth wide as she breathed fast.

"OH GOOOOODDDD YESSSSS OHHHHHHH SHIT!!" Said Susan in-between breaths as she got closer and closer to an enormous orgasm.

Kevin continued his assault on her bleeding ravaged pussy staying at his own pace like an expert.

"OHHHHHHH YES KEVIN YESSSSSS I AM CUMMMMMMINGGGG OHHHHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOODDDDDDD!!" She screamed wildly bucking furiously to get the full effect.

The pressure build up had been tremendous, spurt after spurt of fresh sticky cum blew out of her in force covering his cock and balls all over.

Susan was sweating from head to foot, nearly passing out from the pain.

Her tits wobbled up and down as Kevin kept penetrating her swollen clit.

Kevin suddenly sped up and Susan knew this was the point of no return.

"YES KEVIN GIVE ME YOUR SEMEN!! MAKE ME PREGNANT WITH YOUR SEED!!" She yelled at him.

Kevin thrust deeper and deeper into her womb then leaned back and roared as the cock head opened and burst after burst of fresh cum blasted into her ripe womb.

"OHHHHHH FUCK!! GIVE ME MORE!! I AM CUMMMMMINGGGGG!!" Shouted Susan loudly feeling his seed entering her.

He slammed into her more and more as she climaxed for a second time blowing forth her juices onto him.

Kevin leaned back and shot load after load of new fresh cum into her making sure she milked him of the whole lot.

He dropped onto her, both totally exhausted by the whole event.

Meanwhile Alison had been sitting by the sinks the whole time watching the experience.

She felt her small shapely tits and tweaked her nipples with her fingers giving her a sharp sensation of pain.

Licking her lips hungrily she felt her slim waist and small tummy becoming more aroused.

Rubbing around her skirt she made her way down to her already wet panties and started to feel herself.

Pulling down her tiny knickers she quickly brought herself to a climax with a large orgasm and the wet juices ran down her legs.

Susan got up from under Kevin and went over to her.

She slapped the girl hard making her cheek turn red in pain.

"You stupid girl, I did not tell you to orgasm, that mind of yours clearly needs attention, you can suck Kevin's monster as punishment." Stated Susan in anger.

Alison got onto her knees as Kevin came over with his limp cock hanging down from his sex with Susan.

"Now you can suck him off puny little bitch" snapped Susan, "Suck and swallow all his pregnancy seed into your tiny tummy, let him fill you up with his seed."

He put the head into her mouth and pushed it in.

Alison began to suck it but only managed a few inches before starting to gag and choke from it.

"Put it all into her!!" Ordered Susan, "Make puny slut suffer so she ends up begging for it."

Kevin rammed all 20 inches into her mouth and throat making her suffocate.

The cock was so big it barely fitted into her small sized mouth.

Kevin looked down at it and gasped as it grew bigger and bigger, responding to her sucking.

Her mouth was at breaking point and tears welled up in her eyes as she began to cry.

The mouth was ripped open as it grew bigger, thicker, longer and stronger pushing deeper into her.

Blood flowed and dripped onto her blouse and skirt as she kept sucking on the huge engorged monster.

"OH YES BITCH SUCK MY COCK YOU LITTLE SLUT!! OHHHH FUCK YESSSSS I AM CUMMMMMMMINGGGGG AGHHHHHH SHIT YESSSSSSS SUCK IT HARDER GOING TO CUMMMMMMMM!!" Roared Kevin loudly as he erupted deep into her throat.

"Eat it all up bitch, let me fill you up with my monster" said Kevin blowing load after load down her sweet throat and down into her tummy.

Alison somehow managed to suck and swallow his entire load and survive.

"OHHHHH SHIT YEAH GOING TO CUM EVEN MORE GET READY YOU PATHETIC LITTLE SLUT!!" He yelled at her.

He pulled out of her mouth and shot blast after blast of fresh hot cum all over her hair, face and uniform covering her all over.

"Very good Kevin" said Susan, "You know how to handle a girl, now knock her up and make her pregnant just like me."

"Please Miss NO!!" Whimpered Alison but she knew she had no choice in the matter.

Kevin grabbed her and started to kiss her hard and strong.

He forced her onto the floor face up and pressed his body down onto hers so she had no escape.

She unbuttoned her blouse and spread out her body giving him access to all areas.

"Rip all her clothes off" commanded Susan; "Let the puny bitch see her own dirty body and how worthless it is compared to my giant beauty and perfection."

Kevin ripped off her blazer, blouse, tie and bra as Alison kicked off her shoes and removed her socks, skirt and panties.

"Look at your tiny body you pathetic little girl," said Susan grabbing her head and thrusting her giant tits towards her, "You are nothing to this body."

Susan sat back down on the toilet and bent Alison over double forcing her head in between her tits while Kevin got behind her and inserted his monster into her vagina.

He rammed through her hymen and she yelped in pain and anguish as he went deeper into her tight pussy.

Alison howled with joy as she climaxed after a matter of minutes blowing her sweet hot load onto his huge cock and balls.

Kevin slammed her for 10 minutes….20 minutes….30 straight minutes with no sign of bursting as Alison shook violently from multiple orgasms.

He was now in her sweet ripe womb and pumped faster and faster feeling the pressure build up.

Alison groaned and gasped breathlessly as his cock grew to its full giant size ripping her vagina apart and making it bleed rather badly.

She screamed with a mixture of pleasure and pain as Kevin pushed deeper and deeper into her.

"OHHHH YEAH BITCH GOING TO CUM IN YOUR TINY LITTLE CUNT MAKE SOME NOISE FOR ME YOU STUPID LITTLE SLAG OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS GOING TO BURST INSIDE YOU ALISON OHHHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDDD!!" He grunted and groaned as load after load of cum began to blow into her fresh fertile womb.

"OHHHHH SHIT YEAH HERE COMES EVEN MORE TIME TO GET PREGNANT YOU SEXY BITCH AHHHHHHHH FUCK I AM CUMMMMMMINGGGGGG YESSSS YESSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" He roared with approval as he slammed into her with tremendous force shooting more and more of his hot seed into her.

Alison squeezed and contracted her ripped bleeding vagina milking every last drop of semen from his huge cock.

He pulled out of her and stepped back looking shattered from all his exertions of the day.

"Well done Kevin, you can rest now," said Susan calmly, looking at them both.

She got up and moved over to the sinks spreading her legs wide while watching her giant breasts heave up and down on her chest.

"OK you slutty little tart you've had your fun now lie down in front of me so I can piss and shit on your cute little face."

Alison went over to her in her ruined form and did as she was instructed.

"I…I don't feel well Miss" stated Alison, "I feel ill from all this."

"Don't worry" replied Susan lovingly, "You will pass out after I am done with you."

Susan turned the other way and lowered her huge curvy bum onto Alison's face until she could no longer breath and her voice was muffled.

Susan began to rub her bladder in earnest willing it to open up.

She looked down at her bladder-it looked very big, very swollen and very red from being full of liquid.

She spread her legs as far as she could and began to shit into Alison's mouth.

"OH YES EAT IT ALL UP DUMB LITTLE TART" said Susan.

It tasted horrible to Alison who started to swallow it all.

She shitted more and more into the poor helpless girl, emptying her tummy while filling Alison's up.

The shitting ended and her bladder opened up making the hot foul tasting liquid fall into Alison's mouth.

Susan bounced up and down on her face nearly suffocating her in the process.

Alison drank taking in every last drop of the waterfall.

"OH MY GOD I AM GOING TO BURST AGHHHHHHH!!" Cried out Susan as her swollen bladder exploded nearly drowning Alison in its torrent.

Susan flowed…and flowed…and flowed.

Eventually it subsided and Alison proceeded to eat and clean her up making sure nothing was left.

Susan pulled her up and quickly wrapped her arms and legs around her.

She kissed Alison with lust and affection while crushing her body more and more against her own gigantic figure.

Alison tried to cry out but the kissing drowned out her sweet voice.

Susan let her go and Alison fell to the floor in an unconscious slump.

"Sweet dreams child", whispered Susan softly.

"Anything else I can do Miss?" said Kevin.

"Lie on the floor and rub that huge monster of yours" replied Susan.

Kevin did as she asked and stroked it back up to full length.

"Time to take my anal virginity Kevin, don't worry it's big enough for even your massive member to fit into" said Susan confidently.

She slowly lowered her ass over his large cock and started to push down on it.

At first it was cramped and tight but it soon opened up wide giving him easier access.

He thrust in and out of her in a steady rhythm gradually building up speed.

Kevin shuddered and shook knowing he would not last long in a situation this sexy.

His cock swelled to full size totally filling her pure ass up with rock solid cock.

His grunting grew louder and louder as he neared climax.

"OH YES KEVIN THAT FEELS SO GOOD FILL MY SWEET VIRGIN ASS WITH YOUR SEED, FIIL MY ASS WITH YOUR WONDERFUL CUM, GIVE IT TO ME KEVIN OHHHH FEELS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOODDDDD!!" She shouted at him.

Kevin closed his eyes and howled in glory as he dumped load after load of pure fresh cum deep into her pounded ass filling her with his seed for a second time.

She bounced up and down on it, impaling herself on it right up to his hairy chest and balls.

"OH YES LOVER LET ME MAKE YOU CUM, GIVE ME MORE AGHHHHHHHH SHIT I FEEL IT, OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!" She cried out with joy as he blew more and more semen into her ass while she climaxed.

He pulled out of her and thick puddles of cum dripped from her anal area and onto his chest, such was the amount he had shot into her.

Kevin collapsed onto the floor and fell asleep in his naked state.

Susan got up and started to put on all of Alison's clothes lying on the floor.

The small uniform proved no match for Susan's gigantic body structure-the bra tore at the front and the blouse gave way making her huge breasts look even sexier than normal.

The skirt tore with a loud ripping noise and the knickers were destroyed by the sheer size of her thighs.

She picked up her own clothes and slowly made her way to the exit door.

"Goodbye children", she whispered softly to them, "Maybe we will meet again someday."

With that said she left the room quietly closing the door behind her…..

(Part Three-Coming Summer 2002)