Schoolgirl Seductress

Story Info
She fantasizes about you.
1.2k words
4.36
78.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have watched you from this chair for two months now. At the chalkboard, at your desk, bending over me to help me with this or that, standing by your door all lean and long legged, and I have wanted you. Today, I have decided, is the day I will have you. I fully intend to make you all mine.

I’ve studied you everyday. I know you so well. You would never take advantage of your position in anyway by taking advantage of a student sexually, so, I have to take advantage of you.

I came to school dressed for the occasion today. Under my plaid skirt and white button down shirt, I have on my sexiest bra and panties. The white lace demi-bra, which just barely covers my nipples, allowing them to poke through when I’m in your class. I know you have noticed them. I’ve seen you stare. I’ve watched you hide behind your desk when I take tests as I sit in the front row and cross and uncross my legs, allowing you to see my smooth pussy through my white lace panties.

You won’t be surprised when you see them today; you’ve seen them a million times.

I’m so lost in my thoughts of you. And the bell rings, only to find me squirming a little in my chair, wet and sticky sweet.

“Did you need something,” you ask in that quiet, low voice as you stand in front of my desk looking down at me.

Your cock is dead level with my eyes. All I can think is how you might react if I suddenly leaned forward and bit you there lightly through your khaki pants. Would you grab me by the hair and undo your zipper? No, that’s not your style. You would gasp and get wide eyed and want to know what I was doing.

“Well, actually Mr. R, I did need something, do you have time today?” I turn on the sweet smile, all cotton candy, merry go rounds, first kisses, and you can’t resist me. I have you in the palm of my little girl hand, and I love it. I’m so wet at this point that my panties are soaked through, I can feel the wet lace caress my pussy as I scoot towards the edge of my seat as I await your reply.

“Sure, come on over here and we’ll talk,” you reply as you move towards your desk.

You move a chair over for me to sit in and we sit facing each other. Knee to knee almost. I can smell me. I wonder if you can. I wonder if I part my legs just this much……ooooh yes, there it is… I know you can smell me now as I see that little flicker in your eyes.

As I part my legs just a bit more you squirm in your seat and push it back just a bit, so I start to talk. “I’m having a very difficult time concentrating on my studies in class. And I need your help.” I say in a soft voice.

You look at me and smile, “Well, I want to do anything I can to help you. You are a great student; we don’t want your grades to drop. What can I do?” you are so genuine, so real to me, you make me want to stand up and lift my skirt and grind my pussy in your face while I scream this is what you can do, but I don’t because I know that soon enough you will be right there with your lips around my clit.

Instead, I reach over and place my hand on your cock, look you in the eye and say, “I’m so glad you want to help me Mr. R. You see, I am distracted all the time because all I can think about is fucking you. So I thought that if we just could… if you would just let me… if we could just fuck … then I might not be so distracted.”

I feel your cock swell to life in my hands. You are bone hard and you want me.

“I don’t think I can do that. There are very strict rules about that,” your words come out ragged and uneven.

“The rules,” I tell you as I feel a wet spot grow in my palm through your trousers, “are made to be broken, and I’m over the age of consent.”

I can see you are trying to wrap your mind around what I just said so I take this chance to slide to my knees in front of you and unzip your khakis. Undoing your belt and button are easy and soon your cock is in my hand, slippery, hard, and begging for attention.

I look up and flutter my eyelashes at you, before I take the whole length of you in my mouth. You gasp loudly and that just turns me on more.

My tongue finds the underside of your cock as I suck up the length of you. I lick all around the head of your cock, loving the feel of its velvety softness against my tongue, as I eat you like I would an ice cream cone. My hands find your sac and your balls are so tight. I blow a kiss against the head of your cock and look up at you again before I deep throat you and suck you with a slow steady deep rhythm. You can’t help yourself any longer. Your fingers entwined in my red hair, your hips rise out of your chair and you begin to slowly fuck my face. This is what I wanted, to make you want me, to make you come crazy.

Not satisfied with just tasting you, I stand up and lift my skirt and slowly wiggle out of my panties. I put my thumbs in the waistband and slide them seductively down past my ass, my hips, thighs, knees, calves, ankles, and then I kick them off.

I straddle you and lower myself down onto your hard cock. Your eyes roll back in your head when you feel how tight I am. I contract my muscles and squeeze your cock as I slide up and down your shaft, my juices running down your cock, making your balls wet with me. I’m oh so glad I learned how to use a hula hoop when I shift my hips to the left and then to the middle and then to the right and you moan my name.

Your fingers find my clit and you begin to polish it like a little jewel, making those little circles that set me off like a firecracker. I can’t help but arch my back as I ride your cock. I feel myself nearing that point of no return, a thousand little deaths, where I’m the most beautiful girl in the world and I growl in your ear, “don’t stop” as you touch me.

You answer me by thrusting upward, your arms around me, holding me too you as you fill me with jet after jet of hot liquid pearls, and the moment comes. The moment of toe curling, back arching, growling, senses alive, a million butterflies taking flight under my skin, has arrived. I let myself go, no inhibitions, and allow every molecule to radiate the glow.

I look at you shyly, still on your lap, and softly kiss your lips.

“Thank you,” I say so very shyly, “I think you’ve made my distraction an obsession.”

You look at me, and with an all too wicked smile say, “I think one on one tutoring is the best course of action.”