Schoolgirls of St. Cats 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice clitoris," Kelly commented, "I bet the other girl's can't keep their mouths of it. What do you say, Ash?"

Helene said, "yes sir".

"She's wet too," Byrne agreed, "you can see her glistening. Oh well, better get on with it."

He sighed, stepped back, raised his hand and spanked Helene hard across the cheeks.

The girl gasped, the hot burning sensation seemed to suffuse her arse, her cunt, her thighs.

If this was pain, then it was of a very different sort.

This time, it was Kelly who smacked her. His fingers touched her cunt as it landed, touched her cunt and her arsehole.

Byrne said: "I think the girl likes it!"

Kelly grunted. "We can't spank her if she likes it: this is supposed to be a punishment. I suggest we detain her."

Mr Byrne said: "Yes, she deserves a detention."

Helene started to get up. She was beginning to feel wet, her pussy was hot and moist. If she got detention, she thought, maybe she could get sometime alone, she could think about those men spanking her exposed arse, looking at her hairless pussy, wanting to fill her with their hard cocks...

Someone pushed her back down, leaving her prone, lying across Mr Byrne's desk.

"Detention is on our rules, Ash."

Byrne was standing behind her. Helene heard a zipper, felt his trousers drop down, his hard cock rubbing between her damp, naked thighs, stroking her pussy lips, teasing her puckered asshole. Kelly was standing, watching them.

"Deciding which hole, Mr Byrne?"

Byrne said: "decisions, decisions, maybe both..."

Helene said: "my pussy, my pussy, please sir, my pussy needs your cock."

Kelly said: "ignore her, Mr Byrne, take your pleasure wherever you want it."

Helene felt Mr Byrne cock pushing hard against her moist cunt lips, then suddenly he was inside her, penetrating her with the full length of his cock. Helene thought: "I need more," and lifted her leg, giving the teacher more space to fuck her with, fuck her more deeply. Helene's clit was firm and stiff, squashed up between the teachers cock, rubbing on the edge of the desk. Helene let herself rock backwards and forwards with Mr Byrne's thrusts, feeling every inch of his cock inside her, masturbating herself on the teacher's desk. She couldn't help moaning with pleasure, feeling Mr Byrne increase the pressure on her. His hands were on her arse, spread over her cheeks.

They were sweaty, and kept sliding - the thumbs nearly meeting in her crack - almost but not quite touching her asshole.

Then the teacher shifted position, and the tip of one of his thumbs slipped into Helene's anus. Involuntarily, she gripped it, her cunt contracting on his cock, and pushing down her clit on the edge of the desk, Helene's rubbed herself to a magnificent orgasm.

She shouted: "Mr Byrne, Mr Byrne, oh sir, oh sir!"

Kelly said: "Stop right there, Mr Byrne, the naughty, slutty girl has just had a climax. That's no good, we're supposed to be punishing her for being such a cock tease all morning."

He spoke to Helene.

"You're a bad girl, a truly bad girl. If your parents knew what a slut you were..."

He smacked her hard on the arse.

"We'll see if you like this. Mr Byrne, go to the other side of the desk. I think you should pleasure yourself into her mouth. I'm sure Helene's hungry after missing lunch. I expect she'd thank you for a mouthful of hot cum."

Byrne stood in front of the girl,

"Open your mouth."

Helene looked up at his cruel, dark eyes and opened her mouth obediently.

Byrne stretched back his foreskin, held his cock out, stroked the girl's cheeks with it. Helene could feel the traces of pussy juice drying on her face. She could smell her sex on his cock.

"Sir, let me suck it, sir."

Byrne smiled sardonically.

"By all means, you can suck it, you can lick it. But I shall make myself cum."

Helene took the teacher's cock in her mouth, feeling the end of it fill her up. She was glad that Dr Clarke had made her taste her own pussy, she was glad too, that she could remember Miranda's hard little clit, and the sharpness of her flavour. It was reassuringly sexy, it was her teenager's cunt that had made this teacher's cock so hard.

Byrne pulled held himself, started wanking, lubricating the tip of his cock on the schoolgirl's tongue. He held her head, guiding himself in and out of her willing mouth.

Helene was so preoccupied with Mr Byrne's cock, and trying to keep it in her mouth that she hadn't noticed Mr Kelly was behind her. All she knew was that one minute she had one cock inside her mouth, the next her cunt was being filled with the longest, thickest penis she could have imagined. Helene parted her legs as far as they could go, but her pussy was still struggling to accommodate Mr Kelly's huge cock.

"Steady girl, don't wriggle,", he said, "you're wet enough."

Helene decided to concentrate on Mr Byrne's cock, struggling to get the tip in her mouth, her tongue swept around its bulbous end, licking it clean of the thin cum that was emanating from its tiny slit. Byrne pulled her head back:

"Let me make myself cum," he said, "I want to see your spunky mouth and tongue."

Helene breathed deeply, and opened her mouth obediently. Surely, she thought, Mr Kelly must be full inside her now.

His rough hands were on her arse, holding them apart. He was inside her, and just beginning to ease himself in and out of the teenager's tight pussy.

"You shouldn't have enjoyed being spanked, you slut," he said, "I didn't know it'd make you so wet."

With that, he raised his hand, and smacked Helene's arse.

"But I need you wet now, so maybe this'll help."

Helene whimpered. Despite the way the punishment was making her cunt wet, it still hurt.

If only Byrne would cum in her mouth, she could focus on Mr Kelly's cock.

Byrne was wanking his cock slowly, enjoying the site of the young girl keeping him clean. He saw his colleague's face closing in the ecstasy of the schoolgirl's cunt. He grunted: next week, he thought, he'd have the pleasure of fucking that ass.

Helene looked up at him. Byrne smoothed her pigtails with a sweaty hand. She seemed to be begging him with her eyes.

"Now," he whispered, "I'm going to cover you in cum. Swallow me down, there's a good girl."

He gripped his cock, and with two or three final jerks, finally summoned up the cum from deep inside his balls.

The first spurt landed deep inside Helene's mouth. Her eyes widened in surprise: "she wasn't expecting all that," thought Byrne with satisfaction, realising that Helene had never had a mouthful of spunk before.

By the time he ejaculated for a second time, her mouth was closed, and the spunk splashed across her lips and face. Byrne thought: "there's nothing sexier than spunking over a girl's face and hair, not unless it's over her pussy too."

On the third spurt, her mouth was open, waiting for the precious load. He watched silently, as his cum landed on Helene's waiting tongue, watched her close her mouth, and swallow with satisfaction.

She was looking up at him.

"Thank you sir," she said, wiping some of the hot cum from her cheek and licking her finger clean, "thank you".

And she closed her eyes, and focused on the huge cock that was sliding in and out of her cunt.

As soon as Byrne had emptied himself over the girl's face, Kelly felt a sudden burst of moisture from deep within her cunt. Now he could fuck her more smoothly, she was gripping his cock, rocking back and forward, practically wanking him off with her cunt. He wetted his finger on the sweat and pussy juice, ran it up between her ass cheeks. Finding the tight little asshole, he circled it with his finger, pressing harder with each stroke.

Helene was almost crying with pleasure, "For god's sake, cum old man", she thought, and then gasped aloud when Kelly finally condescended to push his finger past her anus and deep inside her butt. She reached around with her hand, desperately trying to reach her clitoris, but Byrne grabbed her hands and held them in front of her.

Helene had never felt so full. Her pussy juice was running freely now, over her hairless mound, down the inside of her thighs to her stockings.

She cried out: "please cum sir, please cum inside me."

Kelly snarled: "don't you cum, girl, don't you dare climax now," and with a huge thrust that nearly pushed the girl off the desk, he started to empty his balls inside her willing pussy, filling her with hot, sticky cum. On his second thrust, his cock slid out of the girl's gaping pussy, spraying hot cum over her hairless lips and her asshole. Slipping neatly back inside her again, Kelly felt her wetness magnified by the quantity of cum that was now running inside her.

Finished, he spanked her arse for the last time, and withdrew, cleaning his cock on her arse cheeks, wiping himself on her stockings.

Helene was spent, lying over the desk, breathing furiously.

"Why wouldn't he let her cum?" She felt suddenly furious. She wanted that man's monster cock again, she wanted to fuck it, feel it inside her - she wanted Byrne's cock too, she wanted in her mouth and in her arse.

The men were dressed now, dressed as if nothing happened, and the nearly naked schoolgirl lying across the desk, spunk on her face, in her hair, on her tongue; cum and pussy juice dripping from her abused cunt was a figment of their diseased imaginations.

Byrne said: "ten minutes to your next class, Ash, you better straighten yourself up and get going."

Kelly said: "it's five detentions, don't forget that. Same time next week. And don't think that your ass as escaped."

Helene sat alone in the geography classroom. Her pussy was sore from Mr Kelly's huge cock, she felt used by Mr Byrne. She could hear girls in the corridor outside the classroom. She picked up her clothes and ran into the storeroom. It lead through to the classroom next door, that was a spare one, she could get dressed and go out that way.

Inside the storeroom, she quickly got dressed, and turned to leave through the other door - but it was locked.

Helene realised with horror that she was going to miss her next lesson, unless she went out through Mr Byrne's classroom... she sat down on a spare chair to think about what to do.

The chair let her lean back, she put her feet up on the desk, legs apart and decided to wait. She'd already missed PE now, she'd have to get Byrne to write her a note, either that or go and see Nurse Bishop. She'd understand.

Helene pulled her dress up to her waist. Both men and Miranda had said she had a perfect pussy, and she was curious to know why. She pulled out a mirror from her school bag, and used it to examine herself.

Her cunt lips were always quite prominent, and they did look a little like a flower bud. Her clitoris was clearly defined. She laughed, Miranda said she had a clitty made for licking, it just begged a girl to eat it. And she tasted nice, too. Doctor Clarke had ordered her to masturbate for him, and when she was wet, had made her taste her juice on her fingers.

She rubbed her pussy with her fingers, watching her open her own cunt lips in the mirror, seeing the finger slide in.

She was still wet from her sexual frustration, still full of Mr Kelly's cum. She licked her finger curiously, tasting the different flavours.

Helene fumbled blindly in her school bag. At the bottom was the banana she'd picked up for breakfast, but hadn't had time to eat. She picked it up. It was long and smooth and thick, not as thick as Kelly's cock, but a nice size. Experimentally, she rubbed the fruit against her pussy lips. To her surprise, when she parted her lips with her other hand, it slid inside smoothly, travelling on the Kelly's cum and her juice.

It was a struggle, but she managed to slide it in and out with one hand, using her thumb to stimulate her clitoris. Almost immediately, she realised that she could make herself orgasm very quickly.

They all wanted her arse too, Kelly and Byrne had looked down on that tiny arsehole and said that they would fuck her there.

Involuntarily, she clenched her anus. She'd have to learn to loosen up if she was going to sacrifice it to their disgusting desires. Using her free hand, she felt down between her cheeks.

Still fucking herself slowly with the banana, still rubbing her clit with her thumb, she felt her way down to her tight asshole. Her juices had run all the way down, and the muscly ring was wet and slippery. She felt her finger tip pressing against her, just as Kelly had down. Helene encouraged herself to relax and accept her digit. When she finally plucked up courage and she pushed harder, she found it opened up easily, before automatically gripping her finger again.

With a finger in her arse and her wet, freshly fucked cunt full of hard banana, the girl closed her eyes and dreamt. She saw Miranda, looking down at her as Helene drank down her friend's pussy juice. She saw Byrne's cock jerking its precious fluid onto her face, tasted him as she gratefully swallowed every drop. She felt Kelly's rough fingers in her arse, his huge cock stretching her beyond belief.

Helene's orgasm flooded through her body, bring tears to hear eyes and sweat to her body. She rocked against the fruit in her cunt, forcing her finger deeper into her arse. Meaningless words sprung to her lips: she was crying with satisfaction. When the pleasure had finished riding through her body, Helene breathed deeply, moaned quietly to herselft, and dropped the banana into her bag. She licked her cunt flavoured fingers slowly.

Helene struggled to her feet, preparing to sit in the storeroom for another hour until she could make her escape.

She heard a lock click, a handle turn.

The door to the spare classroom opened. Mr Kelly stood there, his face hard and expressionless.

Eventually he spoke: "Next week, you trollop, just you wait."

That evening, when the younger girls had gone to sleep, the eighteen year olds gathered on Miranda's bed.

Helene said: "I got into such trouble with Byrne and Kelly today."

The others sat up. Lisa said: "both of them? at the same time?"

Anne said: "they did me, too, on my birthday." The slim, blonde girl smiled ruefully, "well, Kelly couldn't get inside me, so Byrne fucked me and Kelly made me wank him all over my tits."

Lisa was brushing her long, dark hair.

"Is Kelly really as big as they say?"

The other girls laughed: "he's got a cock like a kid's arm!"

Helene said: "I didn't think he'd get it in me, but he kept spanking me until I got so wet, I could have taken anything."

Lisa said: "and what about Byrne?"

Helene said, matter-of-factly: "wanked himself off in my mouth."

"He makes so much spunk," Miranda commented, "I swallowed three mouthfuls, easily."

"He fucked me too," Helene said, "he kept going on about how nice my cunt looked, I think he wanted to fuck my arse too."

Lisa said: "have you ever...?"

All the girls shook their heads.

Miranda said: "show them your pussy, Helene."

Helene looked at her friend.

She shrugged: "it is a very pretty pussy".

Helene lifted her bum and pushed her pyjamas down. She lay down on Miranda's bed.

Miranda said: "I can't look at it without wanting to hold that beautiful clit between my lips."

Lisa looked shocked: "oral? on another girl?"

Miranda laughed: "not like it'd be my first time."

Anne said quietly: "it feels very nice, and anyway, I don't know why you're making such a fuss, we touch each other all the time."

Lisa said: "that's different, that's not sex: oral is sex. Fingering, that's just play."

She looked at Helene's hairless pussy.

"Do you shave?"

Helene said: "a bit, but I don't have much anyway."

Lisa said: "is it smooth?"

"You can touch me."

Helene parted her legs slightly, waiting for Lisa to feel her mound. She felt her cool hands stroking her. Inside her, feelings of warmth were beginning to grow.

Lisa said: "you should have a feel, Anne, it's rather nice."

Anne said: "I'm alright."

Helene said: "don't be shy," and she took Anne's hand, held her fingers, rubbed them against the edge of her pussy.

"See, I'm perfectly smooth."

The two girls continued to stroke Helene's hairless pussy.

Anne shifted on the bed.

"Don't stop," Helene whispered, feeling Miranda's hands creep on to her belly, feel her tits. Her nipples were getting stiff, aching to be played with, bitten, teased. Miranda was rolling them between her fingers, pinching and rubbing. Helene moaned, lifting her hips, desperate for more.

Anne and Lisa were touching her everywhere, except where she needed it. The hands carressed her thighs, her hips, her belly. They stroked her hairless mound, their fingers were tracing the crease between her legs and her pussy. Everywhere, except her cunt. Helene knew her clit would be stiff now, her pussy lips wet and open, aching for sex, needing fingers, a mouth, a cock.

Someone got up from the bed. Helene's eyes were closed, focussing on all the girls who were stroking her body; teasing her, feeling her, touching her.

The bed creaked as Lisa sat back down.

Now something was on her cunt: something hard and plastic. Lisa laughed as it slipped over Helene's wet pussy lips, playfully describing the warm, wet circle of her cunt. Helene barely felt it slip inside her: whatever it was was much narrower than Kelly's cock or even the banana that she had used earlier.

Lisa slid it out of Helene's pussy, let it drop between her wet checks, nuzzling her asshole, pressing against it. Helene said: "oh no, don't do that, that's too naughty," and then she felt Miranda's mouth on hers, felt her soft warm lips pressing against hers. Their tongues met, and Helene felt herself relax.

Lisa felt it too. Gently she eased the vibrator up against Helene's anus, flicking the switch so that Helene could feel its gentle throb. Anne's hands were now on her clit, stroking her gently and rhymically, and Lisa pushed the toy further into Helene's ass.

The girl clenched her bum, raising her hips in a rhythm, begging Anne to rub her more.

She broke off from kissing Miranda.

"Make me cum, girls, please make me cum."

The vibrator in her ass felt so different from a cock in the cunt. It was warm, intimate, more satisfying in a strangely physical way. But she needed an orgasm now. Helene felt Miranda's hand close over Anne's, both girls pressing down on her cunt. Someone was opening her pussy lips, fucking her with fingers. Someone else was rubbing her clit now, faster than before. Almost immediately, the orgasm started to run through her aching, lustful body. Helene could hear animal sounds coming from deep within her. Miranda said: "shut up, or a teacher will find out", and started kissing Helene's trembling mouth again.

Helene didn't know where to focus on: there were fingers inside her, on her, a toy throbbing in her arse, and everywhere girls were touching her. From the way Lisa and Anne were breathing, Helene knew they were close too, she could feel that they were masturbating themselves in time with each other.

Helene's climax broke: her hips lifted and writhed as if she was in pain, so desperate was she to shout, to scream; they mustn't be discovered by the teachers patrolling the corridors, but it was so impossible was it that she was naked, three girls fucking her to an orgasm.

Later, Helene lay in bed next to Miranda. It was gone midnight. Lisa and Anne had gone back to a bed. From the giggling sounds, Helene knew they were fingering each other.

Miranda said: "it's too late now, but you owe me big time."

Helene said: "I know, I know."

She yawned.

"What would you like?"

Miranda laughed.

"Oh, I'll tell you what I want. And you'll do it. And this time, I'll cum first."

12