Schooling Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My grip ensured her ass stayed in the air and I kept going, hammering at her as hard as I could. I managed to keep thrusting into her tight pussy for a couple more minutes before I could feel the beginnings of my next ejaculation, and I had something in mind for this one. I stopped, leaving my dick buried in her, occasionally shifting my weight and moving from side to side, breathing deeply to hold off from cumming in her again.

'What's wrong?' she panted, raising her head to look back at me.

'There's something I want to do,' I explained 'Lie on your back.'

She pulled forward, giggling slightly as the air rushed out of her pussy in a cute little queef. She rolled onto her back, automatically opening her legs, pussy already opening up in anticipation of accepting my cock again. I shook my head and climbed onto the bed, kneeling beside her chest and shoulder. She looked at me quizzically.

'That freckle,' I told her, nodding at it and rubbing her tits. 'That freckle needs my cum all over it.'

She nodded. I took her hand and guided it to my penis, wrapping it carefully around the base of the shaft before putting my hand over hers. She gripped firmly, but not too firmly, and I started to move our hands up and down my dick, beginning to pant as I started to feel the familiar tingling building in my testicles. She looked me in the eye, smiling as she saw the look of pleasure across my face. Once she'd got the rhythm and grip correct, I let go of her hand and slipped a finger down her body, through her bush of pubic hair, over her clit and into that tight little pussy. I got a second finger in, made sure they were wet and lubricated before slipping my middle finger out and down towards her anus, leaving my index finger in her snatch. She opened her legs slightly, giving easier access and I pushed my finger into her ass, to the second knuckle of my finger and left it there, getting her used to the feeling before wiggling it in a 'come here' motion. I started to use my thumb on her clit and in a few seconds she was starting to gasp and moan in pleasure.

That was too much for me. I exploded in her hand, strings of semen landing all over her breasts, across her nipples, and to my immense satisfaction, over that cute little freckle. Some landed on her chin as well, helped by a twitch of my hips as I came. I kept working her ass and clit until she came again, almost breaking my finger as her anus squeezed around it.

I removed myself from her, and looked at her, this lovely eighteen year old, with the tightest pussy imaginable, covered in my cum, and her scent all over my fingers and cock. I had to ask. I had to.

'Can I take a picture of you like this?'

She nodded dreamily, so I grabbed my phone and took a picture before she changed her mind. Once she heard the click of the camera, she grabbed her phone and took one of me, in all my naked glory.

'It's only fair,' she explained. I had no answer to that.

The clock downstairs chimed midday, and Molly sat up quickly, my pearls dripping onto her stomach and thighs. 'Shit! Mum'll be home for lunch in an hour. You have to leave. I need to shower.'

I dressed quickly. She wrapped a towel around herself and walked me to the back door, sending me through the back garden. As we reached the door, I stopped, smiled and pulled the towel down from around her shoulders. I gave her nipples one final suck and she half-heartedly murmured for me to stop, running her fingers through my hair. I stood up, seeing the kitchen table behind her. An evil plan formed in my mind and I walked her slowly backwards, until her rump pressed up against the wood. I slipped my hands down to hips and rotated her until her back was towards me and then gently pushed her head down, bending her over the table. Using my feet, I nudged her legs wider and stood, pushed right up against her ass, where my handprint was slowly fading on her left asscheek.

I slipped my finger underneath her, probing into her wettening vagina and looked at the clock. Did I have time to fuck her once more? My finger gently probed into her and I grinning as she pushed back against me.

'Once more?' I asked, as I started to finger-fuck her more vigorously.

'Yes!' she moaned.

'I don't think we have time,' I said, removed my digit and sucked it clean. I gave her right buttock a playful spank and stood back, watching as she slowly rose to an upright position.

'You bastard! I'm just going to go upstairs and finish myself off, you know,' she told me.

'I know,' I replied 'if you wanted to record it and send me the video, I'd be alright with that... Or we could have another lesson some other time?'

'We could,' she agreed 'I've got a few months before uni, and I'm sure there's more stuff you can teach me...'

12