School's Out

Story Info
Old school mate asks you to a reunion - as a girl.
6.6k words
4.42
151.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
648 Followers

Steve asked me if I'd like to come to our school reunion. We were both twenty and being schoolmates seemed a long time ago. I agreed before he told me it was fancy dress.

'Your girlfriend, Sally's ok about this?' I ask dubiously. I knew Sally well, not that we got on particularly and she was phenomenally jealous. She would spin into a rage if Steve merely glanced at another woman. And his reputation at school was that of a ladies man.

'She was fine,' he said flippantly.

I raised an eyebrow in disbelief. Sally's never fine when it came to other women.

'Honestly.' he said with a broad grin. 'I admit she was a bit jumpy, which is natural but when I said you where coming and it was fancy dress she relaxed.'

I was amazed but delighted that he'd been allowed out, it promised to be a great fun.

That night back from the pub we talked about what we would wear. I still had my school tie and Steve had kept his cap. It was terrific thinking back to our school days. So much had changed and it would be interesting to meet up with our old year. I looked at Steve he had certainly changed. He was now a thickset broad young man of about 18 stone. He worked out regularly in the gym and his muscles and six back stomach was proof of that. I on the other hand hadn't changed much. Admittedly I had grown and put weight on yet I was still the slight, under weight baby faced (some would say effeminate) looking lad I was then. I assumed Steve was joking when he asked if I was going as a schoolgirl. He may have joked but the thought of a short pleated skirt tickling my slender thighs, a semi translucent white blouse on my smooth shoulders and a pair of lace panties on my firm rounded buttocks sent a cold shiver down my spine. I laughed at the thought and Steve laughed too.

'You'd make a pretty school girl.' he said wiping away a tear from his eyes.

That was it. I couldn't think of anything else. It was most peculiar. Every night my mind wandered back to our school days and the uniform we had to wear. But rather than be a boy I was the pretty schoolgirl. I became possessed. Every night I practically rubbed my little cock raw imagining I was wearing our schoolgirl colours. Burgundy. It was if I was there. The short pleated sexy skirt, sheer white blouse, stripped tie and smart blazer fitted me perfectly and I pictured my self not playing roughly with the lads but mingling with all the other young girls - doing what young school girls do best. Chatting about make-up, hairstyles, clothes and boys. The boy bit unnerved me having never had any tendency in that direction before but dressed in my imagination thinking about boys seemed only natural. Night after night I dreamed. Oh! I so much wanted to go as the pretty schoolgirl. This was a problem - I didn't want to tell Steve but felt he wouldn't mind if I did. I just didn't want him to think I wanted to. It was easy to hatch a plan. I ordered a girls uniform off the Internet but made sure it arrived too late to change it.

It was a relatively simple matter buying the various things off ebay and in a few days I had a burgundy tunic, white blouse, stripped green and burgundy tie and blazer. None of the items bar the tie where real school things but they looked very convincing. My only disappointment was the tunic, which was a bit drab. I wanted to find a sexy short matching skirt but though I tried I was out of luck. Steve asked how I was getting on and I told him I'd ordered the necessary but didn't tell him what I ordered.

'You're cutting it fine,' he said. Which of course was the plan. Once ordered my dreams took on a new height. I wasn't always the angelic schoolgirl. Sometimes I became the dirty girl. The dirty girl who showed her knickers to the boys, who let them put their inquisitive hands down my skirt and take me behind the bike sheds.

I didn't have time to try everything on before wrapping everything in a box and sealing it with tape as if unopened from the post. I took it round to Steve's for a dress rehearsal. I wondered what he'd say when I unboxed my things only to find the wrong uniform. With no time to get another I'd have to wear it. I smirked to myself as I rang his doorbell chewing on my favourite gum. He too looked excited.

'Got your stuff?' he asked enthusiastically. I nodded and tapped the box I was carrying. 'Through ebay - arrived today.' I said.

He nods, 'you where lucky,' he jokes and waved me through to the lounge.

'You first,' he said and watched as I tore off the brown paper. As planned I faked surprise and disappointment as I held up the girls tunic.

'Oh no!' I cry picking out the girl's tunic. 'They've sent the wrong outfit,' I said disappointedly. Steve raised an eyebrow in disbelief but I deserved an Oscar as I angrily bundled everything back up and stuffed it in the box.

'Don't worry,' Steve says soothingly. 'What size is it?'

'What does it matter?' I say crossly but nevertheless I looked carefully at the labels despite the fact I knew exactly what size it was.

'Go on try it on.' Steve pressed. 'Why worry its fancy dress. It will be a laugh. You'll look great.'

I disagreed and made a few pitiful reasons why I shouldn't but Steve was remarkably persuasive.

My whole body tingled with expectation yet I felt awkward undressing in front of him and to make matters worse he seemed delighted with my nervousness.

I put the white blouse on first but besides it doing up the wrong way it felt little different from my normal work shirts. The long white socks where strange as I hadn't wore such socks since school. I looked at Steve nervously as I unzipped the tunic, he nodded with approval and I stepped inside while Steve grinned like a Cheshire cat.

'Looking good,' he says as I shuffle the dress around my hips pulling it over my shoulders and feeding my arms through the holes. He slowly zipped my back up and as I felt him click the tiny latch tightly shut a wave of shyness swept over me. I shook my head trying to dislodge any anxiety.

But Steve behaved rather out of character and instead of stepping back he held me by the waist and pulled me towards him. I felt his hot breath against my cheek as his strong arms snaked round my tiny waist like a noose. He gives me an overly affectionate hug and I feel very vulnerable and awkward then as I don't react he spins me around and presses his groin into my backside. I feel the heat from his hardening cock and I jump forward pulling away from his arms. He looks mildly disappointed. Steady on I say laughing but Steve didn't laugh instead he studied me intently as if a painting in a gallery.

'Well?' I say prancing about the room on my tiptoes. 'How do I look?'

'Oh, Not bad, not bad at all.' He says. 'You've got amazing legs and you're hips are stunning. You look as if butter wouldn't melt in your mouth. You look like an angelic schoolgirl.'

'I do? I said uncertainly. 'Not bad then for a twenty year old.'

'No doubt about it,' said Steve. 'Looks as if you've skipped straight from the playground. The tunic suits you and it fits like a glove.' He stares me straight n the eye and I feel an icy chill sweep over me. 'What a coincidence.' He chirps.

The night had been inclement with an icy wind and Steve's house was cold. Yet even with my legs bare I was far from cold. A glow of pride and excitement warmed my whole body. I feel myself redden as I face a mirror and twist this way and that, keeping my eyes on my body, checking out my appearance from every angle.

I fish for compliments, as I didn't want to go to the fancy dress as a schoolgirl if Steve genuinely didn't approve. 'I'm still not sure,' I said. 'I just don't know what the others will think.'

Steve puts a reassuring hand on my shoulder. 'Don't be ridiculous it's a fancy dress not a fashion show. If you looked stupid I would tell you. But you don't - you look great. Remarkably great. If I were still at school I would fancy you myself. The dress hugs your curves and its length shows off your legs' he grins 'actually now you ask I'm not sure about the tunic length - It's quite long.'

I look down at my feminised form and with both hands on my thighs slide the skirt upwards but I get carried away and reveal more leg than I intended. Steve's eyes sparkled with a mischievous glint. 'You remember that prudish girl. What's her name?... Katherine, in our year.'

I nod.

'You look like her.' I laughed but didn't like the comparison. I wanted to be like sexy Donna the school slut who spent more time in the bike sheds than class, not swotty Katherine who spent every free moment in the library.

I smirked and tried to dismiss his comment but there was something about his stare that unnerved me.

'Show me your costume?' I say. 'What did you buy?'

He beams proudly and as I made us coffee he disappeared upstairs. Moments later I hear a cough behind me. What I saw came as a complete surprise. Framed in the doorway stood Steve not in schoolboy shorts, shirt and blazer but in stern long black trousers, with a swirling black masters' cape and an authentic mortarboard complete with tassel. He was dressed as black as a bat and almost as frightening.

'Late for school again, missy,' he booms and to my horror he pulls a long swishy wooden cane from behind his back like a magician. There was a flash of anger in his eyes.

I laugh. Steve always liked to play the joker but dressed as the quite, submissive schoolgirl I found his stance quite intimidating.

I stop and pull on my socks nervously. 'LAUGH!' he bellows, 'you may well laugh. Your work is sloppy, your attitude disrespectful and your attendance record appalling.' He looks me up and down like a sergeant inspecting his troops and walks around me prodding me hard with his cane disapprovingly.

'You must be mistaken Sir,' I say performing a curtsy with a smirk splashed on my face.

'What? Are you doubting me girl?'

I shake my head and attempt to look as innocent as possible. I giggle girlishly and feel myself blush as he deliberately catches the hem of my skirt with his long cane and slowly hikes it upwards. I stood frozen to the spot as inch by inch my skirt reveals my milky white thighs.

'...And your attention to uniform is sadly lacking.'

I giggle again and attempt to join in the masquerade. 'But... but... Sir my pretty tunic is neat and pressed, my delicate blouse crisp and white.

'And so it should be, girl.' He booms flexing his cane menacingly.

'So... what can the matter be?'

There's a terribly long pause as I wonder what he means and watch his beady eyes inspecting the hem of my skirt. The penny drops. 'It's below the knee,' I say helpfully.

'Are you being deliberately dumb. Are you a dumb blond?'

I shake my head...'but I'm not blonde,' I say.

Steve's voice reverts to normal. 'Oh! For goodness sake,' he sighs, 'get with it, I know, I know. Use your imagination. Just pretend.'

'Oh!' I say. 'Put that down to a blonde moment.'

Steve smiles. 'Now where were we?' His voice returns to the authoritative growl of the master. 'Yes, girl your hem maybe correct but...' he flicks his wrist violently and pulls my light skirt effortlessly to my waist exposing my masculine boxers, '...you're not wearing our regulation schoolgirl knickers.' I laugh and look at him sheepishly but Steve is not laughing and seemingly reveling in his masters' role. I stand awkwardly shifting my weight from foot to foot bending a knee over the other wondering what next. That's when I get my second shock of the evening as from his cape pocket he pulled a pair of familiar navy blue, high sided schoolgirl knickers. I chuckle to myself. 'Where did you get them?

'Never you mind, missy lets just say lost property.' he smirks knowingly'

'Are they clean?'

He thrusts them over my nose and I can't help but inhale their sweet perfume.

'Is that important to you?' he snaps.

'No,' I say but can't stop my body shaking from head to toe.

'You're indecent, you're a disgrace to the school,' he growls. 'Put these on immediately,'

I was taken back by the tone of his voice yet my body trembled with excitement. My heart began to beat ten to a dozen as I took the knickers from his outstretched hand and gazed into his eyes expecting to see a twinkle of a smile - but nothing. He was scaring me but just like a real teacher and as his pupil I feel compelled to do as he commanded.

The room seemed to fall silent as he watched enthusiastically as I reached up under my skirt and demurely pulled my boxers downwards. My little cock stiffened, free from the confines of my underwear and excited with what I was about to put on. God I was grateful for the skirt covering my growing pleasure. I desperately didn't want him to see how excited I was becoming. I step out of my boxers and my little cock brushes against the skirt sending waves of pleasure shooting through me. My mind awash and in a strange dizzy state I nervously stepped into the cotton gusset and gasped. The knickers where incredibly tight. So tight they cut the blood off to my legs like an elastic band on a fresh jam pot lid. Eyes wide open I stretched them slowly up my legs and over my rounded bum. They where tiny. The elasticated material squeezed me tightly. 'I can hardly bre.., e ...eathe!' I gasp. One thought went round and round my head, too awful to take in. I'm loving it! More and more girlish I felt. Loving it. The sensations were amazing as inch by inch my masculinity drained from me like old bath water and as this trickled away it was replaced with girlish, feminine thoughts. My eyes began to water but I loved every minute and as I shut my eyes momentarily I imagined myself in our old schoolmaster office. The girls' tunic hanging from my shoulders, the hem tickling my knee and now the tight knickers squeezing my cock and balls into a feminine mould magnified the experience. I smoothed my skirt down and looked at Steve for approval but rather than smile he stood before me menacingly, feet apart the cane in both hands. He was obviously relishing his role. He bends the cane menacingly and leans towards me. 'Show me, young girl,' he barks and without question I nervously I lift my skirt skywards until I feel his eyes burn into my feminised butt.

He nods with approval my little cock completely squashed up inside of me. 'Very good,' he says. 'As I always say,' he enthused, 'it's those little finishing touches that make all the difference.'

I nod but my mind was elsewhere. Once again, I saw myself as the pretty schoolgirl, with the sun above and the wind in my hair, skipping merrily to school. 'Can I go now Sir?' I asked at last.

'Hold on I ain't finished with you yet! Full marks for the knickers but you must still be punished. You can't be expected to be let off for such a misdemeanor.'

What happened next hit me so fast I had no time to object as he gripped my neck and marched me over to the dining room table. It was of dark oak and immediately reminded me of our schoolmasters' office desk and I shuddered. Without pausing to explain he bends me over the table and presses my head against the wood.

'Be gentle with me,' I whimpered softly. I want to cry out as his game play takes on a more sinister tone. With my head pressed flat he taps my legs apart with his cane then pulls my skirt over my back. With some relief his voice reverts to normal, 'You know this is just play don't you?

I nod

'You only have to say and I'll stop.'

I nod again but I didn't want him to stop. The huge grin on my face was so fixed, so unmoving, it looked painted into place. I was in seventh heaven and I thrust my butt outwards for him to continue and I clenched my butt cheeks and brace myself for the inevitable. But I was confused. Though loving every minute I wasn't sure how he viewed this game. Was it just a momentary bit of fun or like me was he taking this seriously and perhaps more importantly was he getting as excited as me or just teasing? I didn't have time to find out as I felt a cold draught on my smooth butt then I hear a swish of his cane followed by a rush of wind. 'NOOOOO!' I wailed biting my lip but... felt nothing. I relax then felt his cane tapping my knickers. He walked behind me and pressed his groin once again against my butt. Again I felt his hot rigid cock and felt relieved that he too was finding this very exciting but I thought I knew Steve and I wondered how long had Steve had these tendencies. But then he probably was thinking the same about me. I wiggle my proudly pert butt and push it into his groin. I feel his cock stiffen.

'Oh dear, my sweet. These need to come down. How can I administer the cane if your tender young flesh is cushioned by your knickers.' Steve whispered, his voice trailing away to nothing. 'Now! He announced loudly, and clapped his hands together.

I jumped but with my head still on the table and fumble behind and slide them awkwardly down my thighs my bottom proudly upright. I felt horribly vulnerable yet strangely excited. I'd never exposed my bottom to anyone before let alone wear a schoolgirls dress. Then almost immediately hear the frightening swish followed by another rush of wind then a loud smack of cane on flesh.

'That's for failing to wear proper uniform.'

'Ouch!' I wince. 'That hurt,' I cry.

'Supposed to, Steve shouts tightening the grip on my neck. But I didn't object or struggle as he administered a further five stinging swipes at my fleshy bottom one after the other, smack, that's for chewing gum.' I giggle girlishly and kick a foot outward

Smack, that's for talking in class, I giggle again as my bum reds and smarts

Smack, that's for going down on your headmaster.

'What?' I say not laughing

You want to be more Donna than Kathleen don't you?'

I nod sheepishly

Smack,

Burning tears run down my face and splash onto the oak desk as I pressed my own little cock into the table.

'That's it,' came Steve's voice from behind. 'Let it all out. Wash your cheap sluttish behavior away.

Smack.

Eventually he releases me. 'And let that be a lesson to you young girl,' he says and for the first time my head at his groin level I notice a huge bulge in his trousers.

'That hurt and this is so unfair,' I say pulling up my knickers my chest still on the table, 'You're not wearing special underwear.'

'That's very assumptive child.' he sneers, 'Why don't you look?' and without waiting for me to reply he drags me off the table like a rag doll and presses on my shoulders forcing me to my knees.

'Prove to me you're not a nice girl-next-door-type. I don't believe you've got it in you. You're far more Katherine than Donna.'

'You remember Donna,' I gasp.

'Everyone remembers Donna,' he smirks.

'Did you?' I ask

He smirks again. 'Didn't everyone?' She was a three-in-a-bed, dirty girl who was always gagging for it.

You laugh and feel envious. But what should I do. Feeling mildly lubricated by a beer earlier I stepped tentatively forwards nervously and reach for his trousers. With your fingers on his zipper you expect him to laugh and pull away but he doesn't. Instead he nods approvingly and holds his gown away to give me free access. I slowly draw down the zipper. I expect to see a pair of multicoloured briefs but instead his huge cock springs loose like a caged tiger.

I startled but come over all girlish. Straight away I run my tiny hands up and down his muscular legs occasionally glancing the growing bulge between his legs. I take several short breaths.

'Hurry up girl, I haven't all day. I've another class in 5 minutes,' Steve shouts impatiently grabbing my shoulders, pulling me closer.

I didn't need a second invitation and touch his cocks shimmering shaft, gingerly at first then slowly wrap my fingers around its throbbing length. I open my sweet mouth; he feels my hot breath on his knob.

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
648 Followers
12