Schoolwork Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's so good... You know how to ride," I informed her.

"It comes with practice," she answered light-heartedly.

"Practice makes perfect... I guess," I responded. I placed my hands on her buttocks and assisted her movement. She understood my signal and gradually began increasing her pace as well as the intensity of her downward strokes as my length was being thrust deep inside her. She continued like this for a little.

"I'm going to turn round... I can ride harder like that," she informed me before swivelling round without getting off me. She soon set up a rapid pace pounding hard. I took the liberty of pushing my thumb into her butt hole which induced an immediate reaction. "Oh fuck!.. Oh fuck!.. I'm cumming!.. I'm cumming!" she yelled and her body started shaking as she reached a terrific orgasm. "Oooh!... Oooh!... Oooh!... Mmm......... Mmm......... Mmmmmmmm............" she sighed as she slowly collapsed forward onto her front and my cock slipped out of her.

"I think someone enjoyed that," I said, after a while, as I moved and knelt beside her gently stroking her hair.

"Just a little," she replied ironically in a hushed and drowsy voice.

"I'd like to fuck you some more... If you feel up to it," I informed her.

"I'm up to it. I've not had enough of your dick yet... How do you want me?"

"You look so relaxed so just lie where you are and I'll take you from behind."

"Mmm... I like the sound of that," she replied enthusiastically. I encouraged her to spread her legs and manoeuvred myself so that I was kneeling between them. My cock was still good and hard and I slowly worked it into her love hole. It slipped in quite easily as she was very moist having just cum.

"Close your legs," I instructed, once I was fully up her. She responded positively and my knees were now either side of her thighs as I straddled her. I began grinding into her with unhurried short strokes.

"Oooh.... that's so good," she responded, her voice still sounding a little dreamy. "I love being screwed nice and slow." I continued with my leisurely and measured shafting, which she appreciated, quietly purring her satisfaction. "Mmm... you're doing me so well... but I'd like to be pounded now," she informed me. I complied with this request, persuading her to get on her knees, and I began to give her a hard doggy fucking. I was going good and deep on each inward stroke and slowly started to up the pace. Her breathing became deeper and her moaning longer and louder in response. "Oh yes!... Oh yes!... Like that!... Don't stop!... Don't stop!... You're going to make me come again," she shouted. "Aaaagh!........Ooooh!.......Mmmmmmmmm.... ," she yelled as her hips began bucking wildly as she climaxed once more. "Ummmm!.... So good!...... So good!... ," she continued.

"Can I cum inside you?" I questioned.

"Yes.. but not in my pussy... I want you in my mouth... I want to taste you," she replied. I withdrew my cock and rolled over, off the bed. Liz rolled on to her back, her head hanging over the edge . She parted her lips and I directed my meat inside. She sucked me, only briefly because I was ready. I took hold of my cock, removed it from her mouth and started jacking it.

"Aaaaagh!...... Aaaagh!.... Aaagh!" I moaned as I shot three large streams of white sticky spunk into her mouth. She took hold of me and was soon sucking on my head once again as she swallowed all of my juice, ensuring she drained every drop.

"Mmmmm...... ," she sighed as she released me from her mouth. "You've got such tasty sperm..... and you made so much for me..... Thank you," she continued, as she licked her lips.

"No thank you for letting me have you," I said, showing my appreciation. "My defining you as a MILF has certainly proved to be accurate."

"Has it now?" she said with a smile on her face. She adjusted her position, moving up the bed and gesticulating for me to join her. I lay down on my back with my head on the pillows whilst she lay beside me snuggling her head into my chest whilst I gently stroked her hair. "That was so nice, you've done me perfectly," she said, obviously quite pleased and satisfied. "Who'd have thought that some idle staffroom gossip would lead to this."

"I'm glad I mentioned it now," I added.

"Mmm... so am I," she said in agreement. "Have you boys talked about anyone else?" she questioned.

"No one really.... apart from Tara," I replied.

"That's not surprising given that she's young, blonde, petite and with a stunning figure."

"That's true. Who do you ladies gossip about?"

"Nobody in that way, there's so few of you men. Have you thought of anyone else that way?"

" You mean apart from you," I said wryly. "There's only Candy."

"Oh yes?"

"Well I've always imagined she'd take a good fucking to be satisfied and I think she could be persuaded to be quite dirty."

"Do you now you naughty boy..... Have you ever thought about Kelly?"

"Not really... why do you ask?"

"Because..........."

"I'm intrigued... tell me more."

"You know she's recently separated and is going for a divorce don't you?"

"Yes sort of.... and?"

"Well the other day, when you were unable to go horse riding with the kids, we were discussing it in the office and I overheard her commenting to herself."

"What did she say?"

"When she learnt you couldn't go she whispered quietly to herself 'He could ride me anytime'."

"Ummm... that's interesting."

"It is, isn't it. The way that she said it makes me think she meant it... Would you go there?"

"That's a naughty question."

"After what we've just done and been talking about I don't think so."

"It's a bit personal and sensitive."

"You're not getting all shy and coy on me.... are you?"

"Nooo.... and as you want to know... yes I would 'go there', if given the opportunity."

"If you did approach her I'm sure you'd receive a warm reception."

"As warm as your reception?..... And access to your bed?"

"I would think so..... She's not been getting any since splitting from her husband..... and not a lot before that...... I'd say she's just ripe for the picking."

"Mmmm.... ripe sounds good."

"I think someone's more than interested."

"You might be right."

"Well unusually for Kelly she's going to be working late in school next Wednesday and Thursday, inputting data into our new system, and she'll be there until gone six both evenings. If you happened to be around perhaps you could invite her for a drink before going home."

"Are you trying to set me up?"

"Not exactly 'setting you up' but I feel it's my responsibility to look after my office staff," she said mischievously. "And if you were to take care of her, like you've taken care of me, she would be a satisfied and happy bunny."

"I see... I'll have to see if my social diary has any windows of opportunity next Wednesday and Thursday then," I said cheekily.

"I'm sure there will be.... You don't want to miss the chance of having Kelly, I think you'd enjoy her," she remarked.

"It feels quite weird, I've never been pimped before."

"Is that what you think I'm doing?...... I suppose it is in a way."

"Mmm.... and it's not as if I was some well endowed stud."

"No...... but you pack sufficient..... enough to make me cum several times, not something that occurs often..... It's what you do with what you've got that's important and as I've already said your sperm is terrific, tasty, thick and plentiful."

"Thank you........ I must add that you taste pretty good yourself in the love juice department and your clit is tremendous. I was a little taken aback when I saw your pussy as I'd always imagined you being bushy down there. So surprised but not disappointed "

"Thanks..... It's nice to have one's attributes appreciated....... I know it's wonderful just lying here in post coital bliss giving out mutual accolades confirming the pleasure we've both enjoyed and setting up your next conquest but we can't spend all day here, however nice it might be, and I need to go and have a shower," she suddenly said, rolling over and off the bed. I watched as her, still nude, slim figure and pert bottom disappeared into the bathroom. After a short while I heard the shower being switched on and I got up and crossed the room. I knocked on the door.

"Would you like to have your back scrubbed?" I shouted.

"That sounds good," came her reply. I entered and was soon standing at her back in the spacious walk through enclosure. I took some body wash and drizzled it on to her before beginning to rub it in and lather it up all over her back. I worked it on to her bum cheeks before reaching round and soaping up her little titties.

"That's nice," she said before reaching behind. "Wow! your dicks woken up again," she continued, somewhat surprised, having come into contact with my shaft. "You're so hard," she went on as she began stroking me. "I want to be fucked again," she uttered.

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

"Uh huh!" she responded. She spread her legs and bent forward supporting herself with her hands

on the wall in front of her. I knew what she wanted and standing behind her I fed my cock up into her cunt once more. "Mmmm....... you insatiable amazing man...... that feels so good," she said encouragingly. "I need to be fucked hard." I wasn't going to refuse such a terrific request. I immediately started to give her nice long, deep strokes. I continued to screw her and gradually increased the pace and force of my shafting. She responded with loud moans of encouragement. I was now going flat out and once I began fondling her boob and manipulating her clit between finger and thumb she exploded into another body shaking orgasm. "Oh shit! Yes! Yes! You're making me cum again," she yelled. "Uhmm.... Uhmmm..... Mmmmmmm," she continued as I gradually slowed down my thrusting.

"Was that hard enough for you?" I asked as my cock slipped out of her.

"Oh fuck yes," she replied whilst catching her breath and straightening up. She turned to face me, put her arms behind my neck before pulling me towards her and started kissing me. It was slow and gentle as our tongues played around each other."I want some more of your sperm," she said as our mouths parted and she sank to her knees in front of me. She pulled my foreskin back before taking my head and shaft into her mouth.

"Mmmm...that feels so warm and soft," I informed her. "You've got an incredibly active and stimulating tongue..... you really know how to suck cock," I went on as she continued ministering her oral delights.

"It's easy when working on a tasty dick," she said having momentarily released me from her mouth. She began jacking me quite vigorously and with a firm grip before wrapping her lips around my shaft once again. The combination of her hand action and tongue soon had me near the edge. "Oh yes! Just like that! That's it! That's it!" I shouted in encouragement before releasing another sizeable load of spunk for her to savour and swallow.

"Mmmmm..... the desert was just as tasty as the main course," she said approvingly, before standing up. "You really must control that love stick of yours if we ever want to finish showering," she continued jokingly.

"There's no need to worry, I think you've drained me," I informed her.

"And I think you've milked me dry," she countered. "Let's just finish our ablutions," she added.

We both completed showering and returned to the bedroom. I began putting my clothes back on and Liz donned some jog pants and vest top. "Is your husband going to get any tonight?" I asked as I continued dressing.

"I don't know if I dare let him near my pussy. It's so sensitive at present and if he sees it he might realise it's already been well used today. If he gets a little frisky I'll just calm him down with a blow job," she said giving a wry smile. "I don't think we'll be getting any more work done today. Why don't you collect your bits together and I'll meet you downstairs.

I collected my bag and papers from the office and went down to join Liz in the lounge. "That's me ready," I said to her.

"Well it's a good job were back in school tomorrow or the work would never get finished," she stated. She was stood in front of me and I couldn't resist kissing her once more. "I've really enjoyed being fucked," she whispered in my ear as our lips separated. "I'd actually like you to have me again... soon," she continued.

"I look forward to that very much...... perhaps we could try to go for longer," I joked.

"You're so naughty..... come on let's get you on your way or who knows what might happen," she said ushering me towards the door...

"See you tomorrow," she shouted as I got into my car, "We've got work to do."

I pondered on what had occurred as I drove home. I now had a new 'fuck buddy' who was also a work colleague and I wondered how things would be at school from now on. I also contemplated what might develop with Kelly, and if it did what might work be like then.

12