Science Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,049 Followers

"Okay," I gasped, shutting my eyes, "Your face would look beautiful between my legs, Cheryl." Where was my self-control? Why was I still aroused to fever pitch?

"Take your panties off, Ella." Cheryl said softly.

"What?" I felt confused; I wasn't sure what I was hearing.

"Please Ella, just reach under your skirt and pull down your panties to your feet and step out of them." Cheryl repeated patiently.

"No," I objected, "I won't take my panties off for you Cheryl. And why should I?"

"Because you'll feel humiliated if I come over there and take them off of you, Ella. You'll feel humiliated because you wouldn't make a move to stop me. You couldn't." Cheryl looked at me almost sadly and certainly with compassion, "Please make things easier for both of us and take off your own panties."

I swallowed unable to believe I was going to do as she bid me. I put my hands under my skirt from the sides so I wouldn't raise the front. I raised my hips a little and pulled down my panties, all the way down to my ankles. Why? Because every thing she said was true. I would do anything Cheryl wanted because I suddenly wanted Cheryl so badly, and couldn't even have said why. My panties were light blue. I stepped out of them carefully, and held them wadded in my right hand. My panties were definitely damp.

"Bring them to me, Ella." When I hesitated, Cheryl's tone softened, "Please bring them to me Ella?"

I swallowed and stood and crossed the room. Blushing furiously, I held out my panties to Cheryl. She took them, touching my hand with her long fingers in the process. Her touch made me shiver. She held my panties close to her nose and sniffed, and looking directly into my eyes she said, "Oh that's very nice, Ella. Very nice!" Then she tucked the panties inside her combo jacket and blouse, underneath her left breast.

She stood up in front of me, "Okay, Ella, now I want you to sniff your panties for me," she unbuttoned her second button leaving her blouse wide open in the front. She pulled the left side of her blouse outward, so I could clearly see her left breast. It was only about half the size of my breasts, but it was round, firm and sported an already aroused plump chocolate-brown nipple. "Come on, Ella, just put your face inside here and sniff your panties for me."

Once again I couldn't say why exactly, but the sight of her lovely breast settled any possible argument, I leaned inside her blouse so that her turgid nipple was touching my left cheek and I sniffed. There was the slightest hint of pee in the almost overwhelming waft of musky pussy smell. I should have been disgusted, repulsed by this, but I wasn't at all - quite the opposite in fact. I turned my head and kissed her breast, little kisses all over it, saving the best for last. I made my lips into a soft 'o' around her nipple and flicked it as gently as I could with the tip of my tongue.

I heard Cheryl sigh softly and her fingers moved through my hair and touched the back of my neck. I drew back and licked her nipple over and over but still very lightly, and then I sucked it firmly into my mouth and tongued it hard while tugging on it. I felt as much as saw her open the bottom button of her combo blouse and jacket. As my panties fell forgotten to the floor, I moved over to her right breast. While I made love to her right breast, Cheryl slipped off her jacket and set it on the couch beside her. Finally touching both her breasts with the palms of both my hands, I raised my face to Cheryl, wanting her to kiss me. But she didn't. Instead she turned and walked to the end of the couch and used one of the controls to raise the couch about four inches.

"Bring your chair over here, Ella," Cheryl said with a little urgency in her voice. While moving the chair over to the couch, Cheryl unfastened her trousers and stepped out of them. With no socks or panties, Cheryl was now completely naked. She stepped backward and with a little hop perched on the edge of the couch. "Pull your chair up in front of me dear, so you'll be comfortable. This may take a little while."

I knew what she wanted me to do, and somehow I knew this was my destination since I'd first sat down in the room. I sat in the chair facing her to find her groin just an inch or two lower than my chin. I looked at her, wondering why I found the sight of her pussy to be so lovely. Her dark hair seemed to be trimmed in length somewhat but otherwise Cheryl was presenting herself as nature made her. Her crevice was already slightly open from the spreading of her legs, showing her small hood and just a glimpse of the opening to her vagina beneath. I breathed in her smell as my face moved irresistibly forward. Her perfume filled my head like wine, and I actually felt thirst on my lips as my tongue invaded her moisture and then I filled her with kisses and licks. Cheryl let me explore her for a short while.

"I know that right now, you are having more fun than you ever did before, Ella, but please baby, I need you to make me come." I accepted her gentle admonishment and laved her clit with her own vaginal juices and set to work with a rhythm - wobbling her hood left and right with the tip of my tongue and then every half dozen wobbles a love bite with my lips on her hood. I slid my two middle fingers up her vagina and hooked my fingertips to massage the slightly rougher patch of skin that made up her g-spot. It was with a fierce pride on my part that I made her come in just under four minutes - at least, four minutes past the admonishment. I wasted maybe two minutes just enjoying being there in her pussy.

Her legs were wrapped around me and her thighs rested on my shoulders as she shook, shivered and grunted at the intensity of her orgasm, and I ruthlessly rode her little hood relentlessly to keep her orgasm going as long as possible. I'm not sure how long that orgasm lasted, but I felt like it was the happiest time of my life. I really think I enjoyed it almost as much as she did.

Then as soon as she relaxed she pushed me back and hopped off the couch. She hooked her hands under my arms and drew me to my feet. Staring intensely into my eyes, Cheryl said, "I don't ever do this, but in your case, I just have to - but we need to hurry and not waste any time." Of course I had no idea what she was talking about, but part of it cleared up as soon as she had me take her place on the couch. She sat in the chair, and just as I reached for the hem of my skirt, she put her hand firmly on top of mine and looked up at me, "Ella, please raise your skirt for me and give yourself to me, but only because you want to give something special to me."

I was pretty sure she was trying to give me some of my dignity back, and although I really did appreciate her kindness, I pulled my skirt up as soon as she took her hand away, "Just shut up and eat me, Cheryl" I gasped as I locked my ankles behind her neck. And she did look incredibly beautiful between my legs. And right away she was making beautiful things happen inside my pussy. I came harder and faster than I ever had before, pulling Cheryl's face into my pussy so hard I must have nearly suffocated her.

She only took the time to give me one, nice, long kiss of sharing each other's pussy perfumes. And then she was rapidly getting dressed. Once she had dressed and I had pulled back on my damp panties, Cheryl patted her hair in place, gave me a wink and reached under the edge of the couch to push some secret button there. Smiling, she took me hand in hand through the canvas maze and back out to the front desk where Janice was still guarding our purses. Janice looked up smiling, "Not your best time or your worst, but still very good, Cheryl - you rung out at exactly ten forty-seven."

I looked at Cheryl, trying not to feel hurt, "I get the impression that you are one of the people they call an accomplisher!"

"Not just an accomplisher," said Janice with a little indignation, "Cheryl is the best!"

"So the point is to see how quickly a girl can be talked into giving oral sex to her accomplisher?" I was pretty sure I was on track by now. But I was also hurting a little more. I couldn't believe it, but I wanted to see Cheryl again.

"Yep," smiled Cheryl, "Yes, and it's giving us valuable research data. Could you have guessed, for instance which group has the tendency to capitulate the fastest?"

"Group?" I asked, feeling confused again.

"Yeah, you know," explained Janice, "Straight, Curious, Bisexual, or Gay."

"Um, Curious?"

"Actually, that is the most extreme group. They either capitulate right away, or hold out for the longest. No, the quickest to tumble on average is Straight. Gay is the most resistant with bisexual bringing up a not too close second. There's also quite a few quick capitulators in bisexual, but not as big of a percentage as in Curious." Cheryl laid it all out in detail while Janice filled out my check for five hundred dollars - which made me feel a little better. After summing up, Cheryl asked, "Any questions?"

"Your phone number?" I asked wistfully, but knowing she would refuse.

"Sorry," Cheryl said, giving me a sympathetic look, "Accomplishers can't socialize with subjects. It would be unethical."

"I understand," I said, hoping I wouldn't actually start to tear up.

"Well, there's no rule against accomplishers socializing with each other," said Janice with a slight smile.

"We have an opening for another accomplisher?" asked Cheryl sharply.

Janice blinked, "This experiment still has six months to run, and Angela is getting married next week and her husband is adamant about her not seducing women for a living. Can't really blame him, you know." Then Janice looked at me, "Pay is five hundred a week for an accomplisher, but you don't get paid for the five days of training. And it's a rule that you can't apply for an accomplisher job without having been a subject, so you're okay there. Here's the form if you want to fill it out."

As I was reaching for the pen to fill out the application, I asked idly, "What percentage of women actually refuse to service the accomplisher?"

Cheryl snorted through her nose, so Janice answered, "Zero. So you also have to be prepared to experience two to five orgasms a day, depending on how much you accomplish."

Cheryl giggled, "Don't worry, sweetie, as long as the subject puts in a decent effort, you can always fake it."

"Hmm," and then I asked, "How often do you fake it, Cheryl."

She gave me that intense directly-into-my-soul look of hers and said, "I never fake it, sweetie. I'm a girl who just needs that many orgasms a day." She gave me a little smile, "And if I say yes when you ask me for a date, I'll expect at least two before the evening is over."

I decided to let Cheryl have the last word.

Pelios
Pelios
1,049 Followers
12