Science Fair Prize Ch. 01

Story Info
Teacher gets controlled by student's project.
4.3k words
4.34
72k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,288 Followers

Another story suggested by one of my readers. This is a work of erotic fiction and none of the events depicted ever happened. All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

I appreciate getting feedback, both positive and negative, as long as it is constructive. I will not hesitate, however, to delete any nasty or abusive anonymous comments. I enjoy corresponding with my readers, and if you send me an e-mail I will respond.

If you like this story, please register your vote with the stars at the end.

*****

Cynthia:

It's a difficult school with many difficult students. We have a large black population mixed with a few whites and Hispanics. All in all not the most academic of academic institutions. That's why I was so surprised when Billy told me he had entered this year's science fair.

Billy is an 18 year old black student who always seemed distracted and uninterested in the classroom, but once he decided to enter the science fair, he turned into a completely different student. Almost all of the faculty were impressed by the energy he poured into his studies in preparation. We were even more amazed as we saw his creation evolve from a cardboard mock-up to a full fledged working version of a virtual reality demonstration. We couldn't wait to see it working.

Billy:

I hate school. Total bullshit waste of time. Social studies. Geography. We all know we're never getting out of this hellhole so why bother with that shit. How 'bout they teach us how to make drugs or something? You know, like Breaking Bad?

All the nerds, like both of them, were talking about this science fair thing. I couldn't help overhearing in spite of myself and then they said that Mrs Brown was going to be one of the judges. Mrs. Brown. Hmmmmmmm. She is sexy for a teacher. Little blond always flaunting herself for us boys. I spend a lot of time in her class with at least half a hard-on from watching that hot little body move inside those tight dresses she wears. If only there was a way to... And that's where the real science fair project began.

Mind control. That's really what I was aiming for. I started out on the dark web. Man there are a lot of sick dudes out there. But there are some incredibly brainy ones too. It took a while to hook up with just the right mix of both and start working on a theory. It took a couple weeks to come up with it based on some leaked government studies on brainwashing and mind control.

Some of the stuff was pretty tough going for me, but with help from my "friend" I was finally able to understand the basis for my project. Light of a certain blend of frequencies, when flashed at a certain rate and combined with a particular sound had been found to mesmerize participants of a mind control study. For a time after the exposure the subjects had been particularly susceptible to suggestion. At least that is what the study concluded.

All I understood was that if I could get Mrs Brown to look at some pretty flashing lights and listen to a sound at the same time, I could get her to follow my commands kind of like hypnosis. Simple. Right?

Like I could just walk up to her and say "Hey Mrs. Brown, Would you look at these lights so I can make you fuck me?" NOT.

That's when it struck me, actually it may have come from my co-conspirator on the net, to enter a virtual reality project in the science fair. VR goggles could be purchased as could noise canceling headphones. I could show the other judges a VR demonstration but when Mrs. Brown put the headset on, I could change the display to the mind control sequence and make her "suggestible".

It took more work than I thought to get the thing set up but the goal was going to be worth the effort. Testing. There was no way I could take a chance. I had to test this thing. To do that I needed to bring in a partner and we figured it had to be a woman to be a valid test.

Rochelle was the obvious choice. She was rather blatantly as interested in Mrs. Brown as any of the guys in the class and she was a bit of a badass. It took some talking and the addition of another co-conspirator to be a monitor, you know, to make sure I didn't "try anything funny," as she put it. But after some negotiation, she was in.

When everything was ready, Rochelle donned the headgear and sat comfortably in a chair. When she said she was ready, I initiated the program and stood back. A short time after the program started, we both saw significant changes in Rochelle's stature. Suddenly she slumped down in the chair and almost fell over. That was my signal to hit another key on the computer to give her the prerecorded command.

It was a rather simple command actually. I had recorded my voice asking her to stand up and hop on one foot when I said the word hops. Not very creative I know, but safe enough to ensure that she would not think I had any bad intent.

I was as shocked as Rochelle when, after wearing the VR headset, and getting the suggestion, she started hoping on one foot at my command. It was so funny that Maria asked if she could do it too. Needless to say, I soon had two women hopping around my room. Oh man. Shit just got REAL.

Cynthia:

Science fair day. It was always an exciting day, when the teachers got to see what some of our brightest and best could do, but I was much more excited to see what Billy had done. I had a feeling that this could be a major turning point in that young man's life, and I was proud to think that I was going to have a part in it.

When I got to the gymnasium, I saw the usual array of poster board displays, a few plants growing, and a few robotic machines, but it was Billy's demonstration I was most interested in seeing and so I went there first.

Normally full of confidence and bravado, Billy was uncharacteristically nervous as he showed me his research information. After sitting me in a chair for my own safety, his hands actually trembled a bit when he offered me the headset to place over my eyes and ears. The demonstration was impressive. I felt exactly like I was riding in a car. I could look in any direction and see the scenery passing by and hear the road noise as we drove.

Billy:

I was scared as fuck when Mrs. Brown came over to my booth and asked for a demonstration. This was it. If this didn't work, or if she remembered anything about the programming, I was a dead duck. Of course I had tested it on the girls and couple of guys with 100% success, but there was always a chance...

I had decided that the first demonstration would program her to remember that it had been a car ride. The same as everybody else actually saw. But when I flicked the switch, she would get the suggestion that she loved the experience and she would come back for another try. I had planned that each time she returned, she would feel better and better and want to do it again. I also planned to make my suggestion and to reinforce it each time. The trigger would be for me to call her Cindi. If I called her or even texted her with the name Cindi, she would follow whatever command I gave her.

Cynthia:

It was a wonderful demonstration. Far better than I had expected. Not only was the car ride very realistic, the whole experience seemed to have a euphoric effect which made you want to try it again. After looking at several other displays, I simply could not resist going back to Billy for another try. By the end of the judging period, I had taken Billy's virtual car ride five times. I just couldn't seem to get enough and I was actually disappointed when the judging period was over.

"You'll have to bring this to class one day next week and let me try it again," I invited. "It might be inspirational for the other students to see this. Do you have any other programs besides the car ride?"

"No. Not yet," Billy replied with a smirk. "But I'm working on some."

Billy:

I couldn't believe it. I had her. Well, we had her actually. Rochelle had made me promise that I would share. It was her reward for being a test subject. I spent the weekend thinking about what to do first and finally decided to share the wealth with my classmates, but I had to wait until Monday so I could monitor her reaction. This was all still just a bit dangerous.

It was the last class of the day and the VR headset was set up in a corner of the room just in case of disaster, so I was finally ready to make my move.

Ding. I heard her phone receive the text.

"Cindi, You need to pick out a sexy top and bra to wear to school tomorrow. Make sure it's low cut and shows a lot of cleavage. Delete this message before you close your phone."

I watched as she picked it up and input her password and opened the message. It was only a few seconds before she closed her phone again. My eyes were glued to her face, waiting to see if she reacted. If there was any sign of resistance or concern. Nothing. Business as usual. I looked over at Rochelle and nodded.

Cynthia:

Summer was almost upon us and I was feeling good. I picked out a nice white scoop neck sweater to wear. It was, perhaps a little more daring than my normal school attire, but nothing scandalous. It was cut low enough though that I had to wear my pink half-cup bra so that it did not show above the neckline of the sweater. I have a cute little black skirt that goes perfectly with the top. A little bit short maybe, but... What the heck. A nice pair of pumps completed the outfit.

The summer air smelled terrific and I was feeling good when I arrived at school. As I walked in from the car park, principal Stone approached.

"Good morning Mrs. Brown. You look very nice Today. I really like that sweater and skirt combination you are wearing. Very... Summery."

His kind words improved my mood even more as we entered the school together.

Billy:

WOW. Did Mrs. Brown look good Today. That top was scooped down revealing a nice bit of her boobs and the skirt was an added bonus. He legs looked great. I was getting a bit of a woody as I sat there watching her move. After passing out some seat work for us to do, she took her spot behind her desk and I saw my chance.

"Cindi, When a student asks for help with a question, you will think nothing of bending over to help them. You will not notice if they look down your top. Erase this message after you read it."

I gave Rochelle a thumbs up and raised my hand to ask a question. The view was amazing as she bent down to inspect my work. Looking up from my desk, I could clearly see down her sweater right to the clasp on her bra. Her tits were incredible and I started to get hard in my pants. Unfortunately, my question was answered quite quickly so my viewing time was limited. I did get a nice view of her tight butt when she bent down to answer Rochelle's question though.

Cynthia:

I wasn't expecting the students to have so much trouble with this material. There seemed to be an endless stream of questions to be answered. I began to wonder if they needed a review. Even Rochelle, who is normally a good student, asked several questions during the exercise. But the energy level in class was very good and the students seemed quite engaged with the material. A welcome change from the usual. Perhaps it was just that summer was in the air.

The following day. Principal Stone was standing outside the office when I arrived. I was glad to see his face break out in a grin as I approached.

"Looking VERY good again today Mrs. Brown, " he enthused as I passed. "Keep up the good work."

I was glad I had chosen the black tube skirt. It fits tight around my hips and butt and my husband loves it when I wear my four inch pumps with it. I always thought that my low cut red lace blouse was the perfect topper for that skirt, even though it might be a bit racy for school.

Billy and Rochelle dropped by during spare period and invited me to try out Billy's newest VR creation. This one was a boat ride and I almost got seasick, much to the student's amusement.

Billy:

Mrs. Brown has no idea that anything out of the ordinary is happening. Rochelle, Aaron and I all decided that it would be fun to try to get her to dress a little more slutty. Man did we ever have success with that. That black skirt she wore was totally bad. When she bent over to help Rochelle, I could almost see her panties. The lacy red top she wore. Her bra showed right through. Fuck it was hot. But Rochelle wanted more.

When she put on the VR headset, she thought she was going to see a boat cruise, and that's what the first couple minutes were. When I flipped the switch we all saw her slump down as she went under the influence of the machine. Rochelle had recorded the suggestion and said it was to be a surprise for Aaron and me when we were in class tomorrow.

We all laughed hysterically when Mrs. Brown said she felt seasick after the VR boat ride because Rochelle told us that is what she would say if all had gone well. Aaron and I couldn't wait to see what would happen next.

Cynthia:

I was wearing a light weight little summer shift that swirled around my bare legs. My white ankle socks had a wide lace trim on top and they looked perfect with my Mary Jane flats. I even put my hair in pigtails on a lark. But something was wrong with my bra. As soon as I got to school this morning it had inexplicable stared to make me itch. It started at the back and slowly crept around the sides. It was driving me crazy. I did my best to hide it from the students. But by lunchtime it was driving me insane. I ended up going into the closet and taking the damn thing off.

Rochelle:

It was hilarious watching Billy and Aaron trying to figure out what I had done to Mrs. Brown. Of course they didn't get it when she first reached around her back to scratch, but their eyes still popped out of their heads when it caused her chest to thrust out and her dress to ride up high on her thighs. My God that woman is sexy.

Anyway, as the morning wore on, she continued to scratch and rub herself up against the wall and door frame trying to relieve the itch she was feeling. When the itch moved to her sides, both guys looked in my direction. All I had to do was nod my head and they both smiled broadly.

We all three of us got hot watching our sexy teacher rub herself around trying to scratch an imaginary itch. I thought some of the guys in class were going to cream their jeans when she finally had to turn her back and rub her itchy titties. I'm pretty sure she didn't know we could see the display reflected in the window glass. She did it four times just before lunch.

I told the boys to keep a careful eye out after lunch, and they were impressed when Mrs Brown returned to class bra-less. Her titties are nice and firm so there wasn't much droop or wobble, but on close observation, it was clear that her shape had changed under her clothes. We all called her over to ask questions and each one of us got a nice look down her top.

Cynthia:

For the life of me I don't know what happened to my bra. I was so itchy by lunch time I'd had t take it off. I'm sure none of the students noticed the change although there were a lot of questions being asked, and help required.

My relief was rather short lived, as, soon after lunch, my panties began to have the same effect on me. I was starting to think my husband had put itching powder in my clothes as some kind of misguided prank. Once again, it started out in the back. I tried to rub myself against the ledge of the blackboard, and the desk. I tried to sit in my chair and wiggle around a bit. Nothing helped, and soon the itch began to spread.

At one point it got so bad that I sat down behind my desk and reached up under my dress to scratch my burning crotch. I'm pretty sure that I hid what I was doing well enough that nobody noticed. By mid-afternoon, I was once again going out of my mind. Setting the class to individual desk work, I slipped down the hall to the girls room and ripped off my panties, finally getting some relief.

Rochelle:

When she came back into the classroom, I knew from the relieved look on her face that she was now naked under her dress, and the anticipation of what I hoped would come next began to make me wet. I had instructed the guys to get out of class the minute the bell rang and to meet me in the car park. As the weatherman had predicted, it was a bit of a breezy day, and we picked a vantage point where we could see her walk up to the driver's side of her car.

It took her about a half hour to come out, but when she did, it was worth the wait. The wind whipped her little shift around and although she did her best to hold it down, we did catch a glimpse or two of butt cheek. The real show came when she opened the car door to get in. With both hands occupied, she couldn't stop her dress from flipping right up, exposing her ass and shaved pussy. I almost came right then. We all three of us groaned in excitement at the sight we were seeing, none of us really believing our eyes.

"Oh fuck, that's hot," Aaron groaned as he gripped his hard-on through his jeans. "I never would have believed..."

Mrs. Brown literally dove into the car and slammed the door giving us one more good view of her creamy white ass as she did.

"Well that's it for today boys," I announced as I stood up. "Time for us all to go home and I don't know about you guys, but I got a date with my fingers after seeing that show."

Cynthia:

Principal Stone stopped me on my way out of school

"Mrs. Brown. You are looking particularly fetching in that dress today. I have to say that you have really been brightening things up around here with your new dress code, and I for one, appreciate it. Did everything go well in class today?"

I may not have mentioned that, like the majority of our students, Principal Stone is black, and I was a little nervous to be standing there completely naked under my loose shift. I didn't want to offend my boss, but likewise, I didn't want to spend any more time than necessary for fear of my state of undress being exposed.

"Yes. Thank you sir," I replied, while beginning to move away down the hall. "Yes. Everything went well today sir."

With my school bag in one hand, I had to fight to keep my dress from flying up as I walked across the car park. Most of the students had gone by now with just a few left hanging out. I don't think anybody saw anything the times the wind blew my hem up to my waist. The problem came when I opened the car door. With both hands occupied, there was no way to stop my dress from whipping up above my waist as I went to get in. If anyone had been looking, they would have gotten quite a show, but I'm sure that I was able to dive into the car fast enough to avoid that embarrassment.

Rochelle

Man that flash of flesh in the parking lot, really got me going. I needed to figure out a way to cop a feel too. Then it struck me. I think my smile must have been a mile wide when I saw her pick up her phone to read my text.

Cynthia:

The strangest thing happened today. I wonder if I'm coming down with an ear infection or something. For some reason today, my balance was totally off. Anyone seeing me in class might have assumed I'd been drinking, which I had not.

First I kind of weaved over and rubbed my hip along Aaron's shoulder while I was teaching. It was actually more my butt than my hip. Later as I was bending over helping Rochelle, I fell against her, pressing my breasts into her arm and hand. Lucky it was her and not one of the boys.

It went from bad to worse when I stood up and stumbled, backwards, sitting down hard on Billy's lap. I'm sure I felt his stiff cock on my butt as I wiggled around trying to get back up. Then at lunch time I tripped while talking to Principal Stone and had no choice but to grab his arm and hug it to my chest to keep myself from going right to the floor.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,288 Followers
12