Science Fair Prize Ch. 02

Story Info
Students continue to control teacher at prom.
2.8k words
4.46
41.7k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,289 Followers

This is the second installment of another story suggested by one of my readers. It will make more sense if you read Science Fair Prize Ch 01 first.

This is a work of erotic fiction and none of the events depicted ever happened. All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

I appreciate getting feedback, both positive and negative, as long as it is constructive. I will not hesitate, however, to delete any nasty or abusive anonymous comments. I enjoy corresponding with my readers, and if you send me an e-mail I will respond.

If you like this story, please register your vote with the stars at the end.

*****

Aaron:

Prom. Prom. That was all anybody could talk about. I didn't have a date for prom, but I did have an idea. I talked to Rochelle who was also date-less owing to the fact that girls were not allowed to bring other girls to the prom as their dates. The plan was hatched.

Having taken a couple of art classes, and practiced endless hours with pencil and sketchpad, I can do a decent likeness of pretty much anybody. Rochelle and I found a hot dress on the net. Thin, skin tight, and short. We could both clearly see the cheeks of the model's butt through the tight fabric and the hint of colour that bled through where her areolae were not so well hidden. It took a couple hours for me to get the sketch right, but when I did we had a picture of Mrs. Brown wearing that dress. Rochelle wrote the note.

Cynthia

I don't remember how I found it, but I stumbled upon the greatest dress for Prom. I couldn't resist ordering it. I'll admit, it was a little on the daring side. Nothing I would wear to class, but everyone dressed a little more sexy on Prom night anyway. Checking myself out in the hall mirror I considered if it was a little too much, or rather too little, but then realized that the students would have no interest in an old lady teacher like me. I might have to watch out for Principal Stone though. I slipped into my four inch black pumps as I got out of the car, grabbed my silver clutch and then clicked my way across the car park and into the school.

The prom committee had gone all out. The gym had been transformed into a lovely venue. With the fabric screens and the streamers you could hardly tell it was a gym any more. As I had expected, the lights were down low, so my dress was going to be just fine.

Rochelle:

When I saw that woman walk into the gym in that dress and those heels both my mouth and pussy started to drool. There was no way she was going to escape dancing a couple of songs with me tonight. I was going to rub my hands all over that fine, fine ass and I was going to get a real feel of those wonderful firm little titties before the night was done.

Aaron:

I almost dropped my glass of punch when she walked in. She looked almost exactly like the picture I had drawn. As I stared openly at her, visions of the other pictures I had drawn passed through my mind. Mrs. Brown in that dress leaned back on her desk, legs crossed at the ankle. The same pose, except with legs slightly parted, and just a hint of her pussy up under the dress. Then leaning back on the desk, with her dress pulled up, her legs spread, and her fingers deep in her naked pussy.

I had selfishly kept them all to myself and had masturbated over them continuously. Tonight I was going to hold her in my arms and dance with her, and if there was a God, I was going to get my hands on her luscious ass.

Billy:

I hadn't seen her come in, but the little murmurs soon caught my attention and I looked around. She looked stunning. That short tight dress left little to the imagination and in those high heels her legs looked incredible. She seemed unaware of the attention she was receiving, which, of course, was due to her programming. She simply sashayed into the gym like she was dressed for school instead of for sex. I knew that we would all be dancing with her tonight and I knew that we would all be feeling her up, and her programming would make her think it was all just harmless fun. And then I saw Principal Stone moving towards her. Damn. He was going to beat us to the punch.

Cynthia:

When I walked into the gym, I could tell that everyone liked my dress. Principal Stone came over right away to complement me.

"Very nice dress my dear," he gushed as he looked me up and down. Would you do me the honour of dancing with me?"

Taking my little hand in his, he led me onto the dance floor and took me into his arms. It was a slow song and he held me tightly to his chest as his arms wrapped around my back. I could feel his large hands rubbing up an down on my bare back and it was exciting. Somehow, he maneuvered us over to one corner of the gym and when my back was facing the wall, his hand dipped down onto my naked ass. I could hear his groan of arousal as his hand kneaded first one cheek and the other before sliding back up onto my back again. Grinning from ear to ear, he led me back to the punch table, telling me that we would have to dance again later.

Panting from the excitement of being manhandled by Principal Stone, I didn't notice Billy moving to my side.

"Hello Mrs. Brown. You look very nice this evening. Is that a new dress for Prom?"

"Why yes it is Billy, and I'm totally naked underneath it," I replied before I could stop myself.

Oh My God. Why had I said that? What was wrong with me? I just told a student that I was naked under my dress. What was I going to do now? I had to leave. I had to go home. Had to protect my reputation, but instead, I stood there looking up at him expectantly.

"May I have the pleasure of this dance ma'am?"

It was such a polite request. So respectful, and Billy had really applied himself this semester. It seemed like the least I could do, and soon I was pressed tightly to his chest as we danced to a slow sultry song.

Billy:

I saw what principal Stone had done to Mrs. Brown and I knew I wanted some. As we danced, I slowly guided her to the same dark corner and when we were there, I slid my hand down her back and deep into her dress. When I wiggled my finger between her ass cheeks, she groaned so I pushed a little deeper and slid my middle finger between her legs and onto her pussy. Oh my God was she wet. I have felt some wet pussy before, but never anything like this. Luckily my arms are long, and she is short, and soon my finger was slipping into the opening of her pussy.

Mrs. Brown shuddered like a leaf when my finger pressed deeply into her liquid hole, but she held on and kept dancing. I knew that the programming we had given her meant that she didn't really comprehend what she was feeling. Her mind was telling her that it was an itch that she had to ignore, and that's exactly what she was doing.

Cynthia:

It was so nice dancing with Billy. He was a surprisingly good dancer. We danced deep into the corner where principal Stone had groped me. Billy was nothing short of a gentleman. His hand stayed on my back as we danced, but as we stood there swaying to the music, I felt a funny itch in my pussy. As the the itch seemed to intensify until it became quite annoying. I was just going to excuse myself and go to the ladies room, when the song ended and the itch disappeared.

I was a bit shocked when Rochelle asked me to dance, but she explained that she didn't have a date and just wanted to dance to her favourite song.

Rochelle:

This was it. As I guided her into the corner, I brought my hands up her sides and over those nice titties I had lusted over all semester. Man they were as sweet as I hoped. So firm and yet so soft. As I continued to knead them, her nipples began to harden and I was even able to give them a tweak through the thin material of her dress. It was one of my dreams come true and by the time the song ended, my pussy was soaked.

Cynthia:

I might have to make a doctor's appointment next week. That strange itching I had experienced in class had returned here at the prom. First my pussy as I danced with Billy and now my breasts and nipples as Rochelle and I took our turn on the floor. Strangely it stopped when the music stopped and we returned to the punch bowl.

It was nice to take a break from the dancing and just chat with the students for a few minutes. They were all so attentive and polite. I was going to miss them.

When a fast tune came on, it was Aaron's turn to ask me to dance. Unlike the others, he danced me into the middle of the floor and soon had me whirling and spinning as he guided me back and forth in a jive dance. He was a very good dancer.

Aaron:

I wanted everyone to get a glimpse that she was naked under her dress, so the fast song and jive moves worked perfectly. Billy told me later that her naked ass was revealed several times during the dance. Any guy that noticed was mesmerized but they all assumed she was wearing a thong.

The thought of exposing Mrs Brown to the others, had me hot as a firecracker and when the next song slowed down, I danced her into the same corner as the others.

"This seems to be a popular corner for a slow dance," she commented as we arrived at my destination.

I had masturbated to the thought of her tits many times during the semester and now was my chance to get a real look and feel. Making sure that the view was obscured from everyone else, I pulled the front of her dress apart and leaned back for a good look. Firm and ripe with fat extended nipples, they did not disappoint.

My hands moved up her sides, almost of their own volition and I watched as they moved in to cup and squeeze her breasts. God they felt incredible. Oh. I had felt up a couple girls I had dated, but none of them had such a perfect rack as this. My dick was uncomfortably hard in my pants and that gave me an idea.

Reluctantly releasing her left breast I took her hand and began to rub it along my cock whispering to her that she needed to keep that up when I let go. Soon I had a hand on her naked breast, one down the back of her dress kneading her ass and she was stroking my hard-on through my pants. By the time the song ended, I was on the verge of cumming but my time was up and we had to return to the others.

Cynthia:

I had totally forgotten about my promise of a sex ed lecture when Billy reminded me, so we headed back to our classroom. Sitting up on the desk, I spread my legs wide and gave them all a good look at the model vagina I use for these lessons. The boys looked a bit stunned as if I were showing them my own pussy, but they soon began to show interest as I pointed out the various parts of the female anatomy.

Pulling the labia majora open I traced my finger along the labia minora as I described them. Rochelle asked if she could hold the lips apart as I continued and I was appreciative of the assistance. Pulling the clitoral hood back I gave them a description of the purpose of that fold of skin and then proceeded to talk about the clit itself. Rochelle leaned in very close and kissed the model before I could stop her.

I must have blacked out for a second because the next thing I knew, she was back in her place and Billy was standing there with the model penis in his hand. I hadn't recalled that it was black, but that seemed appropriate given the demographics of this school.

"Can you show us how the actual sex act works? You know, how the penis fits in the vagina?" Billy's voice was trembling with nervousness as he asked.

"Of course I can," I replied as gently as I could. "Please hand me the penis model and we can get started."

Billy moved in close and handed me the penis, which I promptly aimed at the entrance to the model vagina.

"Normally the woman will be sexually aroused and producing her own lubricating fluids. This model seems to be simulating that correctly," I said as I rubbed the head of the penis up and down against the vaginal lips.

When I tried to push it in the penis itself seemed to be stuck on something. Luckily, Billy was willing to move in closer and help me push it in.

"Can I demonstrate the thrusting motion Mrs. Brown?"

"Why yes. Thank you Billy. That would be very helpful."

Taking my hands away, I leaned back and let Billy continue the demonstration. Seeing my students watching that penis pushing into that vagina, was starting to have an effect on me. I felt the stirrings of arousal in my own groin as I watched the show develop. I almost had an orgasm myself when Billy shoved the penis home and groaned that he was cumming.

Rochelle:

I couldn't stop myself. I was sitting between her legs holding her lips apart while she stroked herself and showed us her clit. It was too much for me to bear and I leaned forward and gave her a lick. Oh my God it was like the nectar of the gods. I couldn't help myself and I began to eat her pussy like a mad woman. I spent ten minutes lapping at her beautiful cunt before Billy got her to forget about that part.

Billy:

She was wet and ready, spread out on her desk with her cunt lips fully engorged. She needed to be fucked and I was more than ready. We had originally only planned on getting her to show us her "model vagina" but once Rochelle lost her shit and started eating her out, all limits were gone. I pulled out my cock and handed it to her, almost cumming as she rubbed the sensitive head up and down her wet lips.

The feeling of being enveloped in that tight white teacher cunt was indescribable. She was so wet and so tight and she squeezed me hard all the way in. It took me a couple strokes to find my rhythm but soon I was sliding slowly from glans to root. So much teasing. So much foreplay. I didn't want to cum so soon, but it was all just so fucking exciting. Too soon I was pumping my seed deep into my teacher's hot pussy.

Everybody else was too nervous to take a turn, so we got her to clean up the "model vagina" and return to the gymnasium.

Cynthia:

It was so sad to hug them all goodbye. It had been a great year and they had all become such keen students. I was going to miss them all so much now that they were graduating, and asked them to come back and visit me sometime. They all agreed that they would do that as often as they could.

I was doubly proud of how Billy had turned himself around and had done such a super job with the virtual reality project, that I thought he deserved a peck on the cheek. Up on tiptoes for the kiss, I felt that darn itch begin again. I may have to get that looked at if it keeps up.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,289 Followers