Science of a Fetish

Story Info
When they say "don't try this at home," they mean it.
3.2k words
4.41
10k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name's Maria and let me start by saying I'm a complete science nerd. I'm not one of those fat couch potatoes that plays video games or creams over comic book super heroes. I'm 25, have light brown skin, black hair down to my shoulders, and my friends say I could be the chicana version of Velma from Scooby Doo. You don't know how hard I have to work by going to the gym once or twice a week for thirty minutes tops to keep my figure. I'm what you could call skinny fat and I'm not afraid to admit it.

I'm a nerd in the sense that I wear glasses but you probably won't catch me at comic con. Well, not unless the crew from Mythbusters is signing autographs. When I say I'm a science nerd, I mean it. My days are spent working towards my chemistry major and my evenings are spent reviewing my notes. The only free time I have comes at nights when I squeeze in an episode or two of my favorite science show. I think in a way that gives me a chance to squeeze my pillow and imagine myself explaining the physics of folklore. There was one night however that would prove to be life changing.

It was a night like any other. I shed my sweater in favor of my flannel jammies. Tonight's episode however was a unique topic. Instead of the normal science followed by explosives, they were testing the ludicrous myth that you could swim just as quickly in syrup as in water. I squeezed my pillow but my fantasies weren't about scientific fame. My ears were flushed crimson and my breaths were coming in short gasps. Beneath my jammies, my nips were perked hard enough to cut glass. I once again put myself in their place but this time it was my nude body struggling through the warm molasses. I could just imagine the viscous liquid passing over each curve of my soft body. I slid my hand beneath my jammies and felt how hot my body had become. I couldn't explain it but my body ached for my touch and I had to oblige.

I hit the pause button on my dvr and ran to my bed. I quickly returned with my vibrator that I took great lengths to hide and a blanket. I switched it on and slid off my jammies. I shamelessly spread my legs under my blanket and closed my eyes. I quit paying attention to my favorite show and let my imagination take over. I was no longer on my couch but I was instead struggling to swim laps in viscous syrup. I was completely naked in the goo and it was hugging my breasts with the attention of a corset. I pushed off and struggled to pass through the goo, but I found myself wanting to rub myself silly. The fantasy proved itself hard to maintain since my vibe seemed to know exactly what to do with my clit.

Before I knew it, I was seeing stars. I knew I had a mess to clean up before long but for now I was basking in nirvana. My dark brown eyes scanned my dark apartment just to make sure I was completely alone. A quick shower followed the cleanup and I was left to finish the episode. My mind was racing with the thought that somehow several hundred gallons of viscous syrup was within my grasp. Somehow, I just knew that the possibility of fulfilling my new found fantasy was easier than I was making it. But by the time the end credits were rolling, I was still clueless.

The next day in class proved to be unique as well. Despite seeing signs for the annual career fair on display, it still popped out to me as a sign from above. Curiosity overtook my routine as I resolved myself to browse my future options. I chatted up one of the event organizers to see what a chemistry major would entail for me. I browsed a few of the tables he recommended and I predictably found a few mediocre options at best. But then again I probably shouldn't expect a sixty thousand dollar job without a few years of experience. But Something did catch my eye with send my heart pounding with excitement and arousal.

Just as luck would have it, there was a syrup and candy plant in an adjacent town and they were looking for a chemist. I chatted the representative up while trying my hardest to hide my excitement. I knew I couldn't hide my crimson ears so I just did my best to engage him with questions. One thing led to another and I found myself scheduled for a tour. I couldn't focus on my classes and I'm sure I missed a few critical points in my notes. As soon as I got home and finished my nightly review, I played Mythbusters again but instead of playing the next episode, I set it to record and replayed the syrup episode. I skipped forward to the syrup segments and well...you can guess the rest.

After what seemed like an eternity, the day of my tour finally game. I got the expected walkthrough of the plant as well as a rundown of what benefits I could expect assuming that a massive layoff wasn't in my future. I did get to walk across the cat walks and get a bird's eye view what went into making syrup. I saw vats of gooey natural syrup that I later found out was almost worth its weight in gold. To mass produce it, I was directed towards another vat that provided most of the filler. It was clear, gooey, viscous, and from what I was told, sugar free. This stuff looked just like the goo used in Muthbusters. I didn't know if my tour guide could see it, but I fell head over heels in love with this stuff. He called my name which snapped me back to reality. We finished the tour but I was too busy admiring the lack of security around the facility.

I waited a couple of days for the weekend to come, which for most college students was Thursday night. I drove out under the darkness of night after 11 pm to minimize the chance of me running into any unwelcome interlopers. I parked two blocks away and wearing my black slacks and black Velma sweater, I crept up to the factory. I noticed that only a couple of security guards were outside but they were sitting in their cars sipping coffee and chatting each other up. I quickly found a window that would push open and slipped inside.

Being a science nerd has its perks. Despite being smart enough to remember complex chains and bonds, sometimes I had trouble remembering where I parked. This time however I somehow tricked my brain into thinking this was for science. I quickly pinpointed the vat of clear goo in the darkness and climbed up an adjacent ladder. I peered inside the tank and through the dim light; I could find safety ladders which were conveniently placed in case someone like me happened to "stumble" in. As a bonus, there was a platform along the edges of the tank which gave me a convenient place to strip. I kicked off my black shoes, dropped my black slacks, and pulled away my cute black sweater.

I was left with a black bikini that was modest by today's standards. I looked down and ran my hands across my bare belly. I wasn't fat but you could say I was on the skinny side of chubby. Instead of feeling ashamed, I took a small sense of pride in my natural beauty. After all, with my hard nips and the moisture from my oozing goddess, such things couldn't even register with me. I knelt down to run my fingers across the surface and took mental notes of its molasses like thickness. My left hand wrapped around the rail of a nearby safety ladder while my right hand balanced myself on the ledge. I took a hard swallow as my racing heart and my demanding sex clouded my judgment. I jumped ever so slightly, knowing that whatever lay ahead would certainly be intense.

Before I knew it, I was up to my hips in thick goo and my feet couldn't feel anything underneath. Again my left hand loosely gripped the ladder but my sex instantly felt alive. The goo seemed to want to penetrate me from every end and even though I had just met it, I was inclined to oblige. Before I knew it, I was rolling my hips sending the thick goo passing between my thighs. The goo's viscosity wasn't making things easy, but then again neither are the best things in life. I quickly knew that this would tire me out before I had a chance to climax so I allowed my right hand to descend below the surface. Thankfully I was no stranger to my own body and I instantly knew what to do. My ring and index finger spread my sex apart which allowed the goo to hitch a ride with my middle finger.

I closed my eyes but this time there was little need for my imagination. I let go of the ladder and with my left hand, I caressed my seemingly forgotten breasts. I tried to keep my moans quiet especially since the atmosphere tended to favor echoes. I still couldn't help but let a few quiet mews escape. My finger furiously attacked my inner folds as my free hand caressed my wanting nips. My breaths grew shallow and my mind grew more primal. Everything just seemed to speed up for me and there was no way to stop myself.

I was seeing stars. Any expectations I had on how intense this would be were effortlessly shattered. I was trying to take deep breaths but I soon found it somewhat difficult to do so. I quickly found out why when I noticed how nice the goo felt encasing my breasts. My mind instantly went from bliss to panic as I suddenly had the realization that I might as well have stepped into quicksand. I pulled my left hand free of the goo and grabbed the ladder. While this stopped my sinking, it didn't help my right arm any. I barely managed to pull my hand out of my bottoms but it was essentially stuck fast. I desperately struggled with a debate on whether or not to scream. If I got caught, I could count my career and my grades as good as over. If I lost my grip and drowned...that would make an arrest record look good by comparison. I struggled with my chances of rescuing myself when I heard a voice say "You're not like any trespasser I've ever seen."

I was so shocked I almost let go of my lifeline. I looked up and saw a security guard staring over me. She was blonde and looked to be in her early thirties. I could easily tell she worked out at least three days a week She was tall, imposing, and was standing over my clothes with a rope. I gulped hard knowing that I could kiss my academic future goodbye. It didn't help that she calmly said "You didn't think we had silent alarms on our windows? I have to say out of everyone who has ever broken in, you're the first who ever did just to ignore the warning signs."

She pointed to a nearby warning sign that said "Caution, depth 8 feet." I sheepishly tried to stammer out an excuse, but I knew it would be futile. She broke off any response I could have come up with by saying "Let's worry about rescuing you before we talk about your punishment."

Thanks to her strength, I was free of my potential death trap in a matter of minutes. But I was far from happy. I didn't even mind that my top was thrown out of position and my breasts were on display. As soon as I crawled on the platform I burst into tears. Unexpectedly she knelt down beside me and said "Relax honey, your punishment might not be that bad. Tell me, what's your name?"

I was so preoccupied with the thought of being arrested I didn't even consider her punishment. I just sheepishly said "Maria."

The guard said "My name's Veronica. You seemed like you were having a lot of fun in there."

I kept my gaze down at the steel platform. I quietly inquired "How much did you see?"

Her reply made me want to drop dead. She said "I saw you jump in. You looked dead sexy doing it."

This time I absorbed every word she said. I had a million questions I wanted to ask her, but she again cut me off. She got down to business by saying "Now to discuss your punishment. Now let's see...what would be fitting?"

I went from shocked and inquiring to mortified and silent. If I wasn't going to be arrested, what did she have in mind? Suddenly thoughts of being raped ran through my mind. I wanted to scream, but for some reason she knew when to stop me. She quickly said "I was going to have a nice dip for myself but I found you instead. I guess you'll have to watch me sink and give me a tongue bath when I'm done."

Any urge I had to scream was gone. I was left speechless as I watched her strip away her uniform. Seeing her bikini put me in a sense of ease knowing that she wasn't lying. She took another look at my bikini and remarked "Decided to go modest? I prefer my itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini. Don't you think it's sexy?"

I could only nod in agreement. I never really thought of women this way but I was in no position to complain. If this would keep me out of handcuffs, I wouldn't complain. I'd probably keep this locked up inside me for the rest of my life without telling anyone or seeking out any more slime. She took a similar position to mine as she jumped in. She landed with the same dull splat that I had made and was instantly up to her hips. She moaned "You better pay attention honey. I might punish you some more if you don't get an eyeful."

Unlike me, she wasn't concerned with keeping her moans quiet. I almost got the impression that she was just doing it to put on a show for me. Part of me was disgusted by the exhibitionism so I just focused on the goo's thick waves. The feelings I felt watching Mythbusters slowly began to return. The waves were a result of her strong body making the thrusts that I could only struggle to imitate. My focus gradually drifted from the goo to her body's reaction to it. I couldn't explain why, but her exhibitionism was starting to affect me. My left hand subconsciously found its way back to my goo covered breasts. Without even knowing it, I was moaning as I watched her sink gradually deeper. I could see her midriff under the goo's surface and her moans seemed to get more intense. My mind slowly turned her moans into mine. It was almost like I could feel what she was feeling and I was desiring it more.

Part of me was wondering if I was becoming bisexual. Hearing the ecstatic cries of her orgasm was making me want to join her. Before I knew it, my hand was sliding towards my goo soaked bottoms. She looked up towards me and cooed "Enjoying ourselves?"

I suddenly gasped and tore my hands away from my body. Was I really going to ravage myself in front of her? She giggled and said "Just a bit deeper now. You better be ready for that tongue bath."

The goo had hugged her breasts like it had hugged mine when she hinted for her rescue. I snapped to and tossed the rope down to her. Five solid minutes of struggling had produced the results she wanted, which was me struggling for my breath and her standing above me covered in goo. She allowed me to catch my breath before saying "You must be thirsty poor thing. Now start licking."

I willingly obeyed. She lay on the platform with her legs slightly spread. I crawled over her and lowered my face to her body. In all of my excitement and fun, I hadn't even bothered to taste the slime. I slowly descended down to fulfill another curiosity of mine. The slime wasn't sweet or disgusting. On the contrary there was a slight flavor to it I couldn't describe. One lick across her toned midriff led to two and before I knew it, I was starting to revel in my newfound humiliation. I knew I was being treated like her unwilling sex toy but part of me didn't mind it. As a matter of fact, that part of me was growing. I found myself moaning as I licked down her midriff. I heard her say "I could use a nice licking down there."

I willingly obeyed without a second thought. My cheeks rested against her thighs as I pulled her bikini bottoms aside. Her bare sex instantly gained an appeal that my tongue couldn't resist. With one lick, I heard her moan in approval. I had ex boyfriends lick me down there so I kind of knew what to do. But this was an entirely new experience for me the humiliated slut inside couldn't wait to experience. I licked deeper with a growing appetite for her sex. I had to ask myself again if I was turning bi. Once I started tasting her over the goo, the only answer I could come up with was irrelevant.

Her moans of approval told me I was doing a good job. I turned my focus on her yearning clit until I felt her gooey thighs squeeze around my head. Her secret nectar flooded my tongue and I was only happy to lap it up. Her moans were like music to my ears and I wish her sex had more goo on it. I lifted my head up and began lazily licking her legs. She interrupted my licking by asking "How did you like it Maria?"

Hearing her roll the r in my name sent a sexy chill up my spine. I replied in a sexy tone I'm surprised I mustered "I loved it Veronica. I didn't know pussy tasted so good."

She asked me "Are you into quicksand?"

I would have normally blurted no, but a curious part of me asked "Is it anything like the goo?"

She licked her lips and said "It's even better. Especially when it's spa quality mud."

I crawled over to her like a woman possessed. I gazed into her eyes and without thinking, I said "As long as it's with you, I'll try anything once."