Scientific Pet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was everlasting, soon they discovered that either of them were unable to climax. Kissing, fondling her, and rubbing her clit sent her just a bit closer to the edge but just not over it. In desperation they began to try alternate methods, even experimenting with finger each other's asses -which did not end well- but no matter what, they could not jump over that edge nor could they back away from it. Whenever they tried to slow down, to stop even for a moment, the devices instantly brought intense, uncomfortable pleasure that drove them insane and was only relieved by keeping up the pace.

It went on like this for another hour, taking turns, stimulating themselves in any way they could imagine and pausing only to desperately try out any new positions they could think of. They were getting a little frantic to climax, even trying quick bursts of intense thrusting that left them exhausted. But no matter how hard they tried, neither of them could get off. Now time was beginning to take its toll on their psyches. There were no clocks, no watches, nothing to indicate that what they were going through was not in fact purgatory.

Perhaps it was the drugs, or the electric current, but where the normal human would have tired and been desensitized by now, they managed to go on just a little more with the sex feeling just as intense as when they started. What's more, whereas she would have been severely dehydrated, the pack must have been supplying her body liquids and lubricant directly.

At first, they were for the most part quiet, not wanting to make things awkward with conversation. Then they began letting out only a few grunts here and there. After an hour, they opened up their voices a bit and more, letting out some cries here and there. By two hours they surrendered their voices and were moaning and grunting to their bodies content. Their breath became hot and stuffy and their bodies were slick with sweat.

Then three hours passed.

Each thrust brought their voices just a little louder, a little higher. There were no more lulls, no more moments for simple foreplay like kissing or hand jobs. It was like they were pistons in a machine, fucking and fucking and fucking. More and more their bodies were slaves to the machines, and they in turn slaves to their bodies.

Then four hours had passed.

--------

After ten hours Ana and Rick were literally fucking till they screamed. They shouted with each thrust. They screamed in pleasure and frustration for hours more until their voices went hoarse. Normally, sex which lasts for hours are interrupted with moments of lulling in the action; by simple pleasures and naps. But this was anything but normal. All intimacy was voided and each thought process revolved around pleasuring each other and keeping those horrible machines wrapped around their waist from coming alive again. They were like athletes constantly running a race, running away from some monster or some danger, never able to slow down even to rest. Adrenaline and drugs kept their aching bodies going and going. They cursed and pleaded to high heaven and low hell for respite.

Nothing worked.

Harder, faster, quicker, nothing would pull them over the edge. Ana was already crying long ago, but now Rick shed a few tears of frustration. The only thing they could keep their minds on to stop them from going utterly insane was just how damn good it felt.

No matter how frustrated, they could never deny that it felt so fucking good.

--------

After 12 hours, eons to each of them, they were almost reduced to gibbering wrecks. However, slowly but surely they could feel a change. Somehow they knew end was near. The nanobots in their minds were giving way. The synapses in their brains that controlled orgasm were let loose, one by one.

The athletes could almost see the finish line. They could just feel the release they were begging for edging ever closer. If they just fucked a little longer, a little faster, and a little harder. They were already going at an incredible pace by now, with a combination of drugs and desperation, they were fucking like machines. They were so close but their minds could only take so much.

Almost there. Just a few more minutes. It was like pulling on an overstretched string, or slowly pulling the trigger of a gun. Still fucking furiously they each looked each other in the eyes, something they hadn't done in hours. Then they both took a deep breath just before the-

-plunge over the edge.

They shrieked in unison from sheer joy and relief. Their bodies were rocked with the most intense sensation of orgasm they ever felt. Ana and Rick shuddered violently and they hugged tightly. With each contraction, perversely intensified by the electric padding, Ana's pussy squeezed Rick's penis as it spurted its heated contents. Ana felt every throb and could feel something small and warm appear inside.

They collapsed on their bed, utterly exhausted. The machines died down to a low current.

Too weak to even speak, all they could do was stare at each other. They thanked all the powers that be that it was over. Slowly, Rick pulled out his slathered cock from inside her, leaving her feeling empty and gaping again. Rick was in heaven, and was overjoyed to see and feel his penis limp for the first time in months. To not feel the ever present aching erection gone was a bliss that rivaled the previous orgasm. It was again, short lived, as soon his refractory period was done and the electricity brought the start of another eternal erection. Still, could he speak, he would've thanked Ana for that wonderful release. Though they were finished, each had their hands to each other's sex, trying to relieve each other of the current. Sore and dazed they lay there using their hands on one another, a shadow of the ordeal they went through earlier. As they stared into each other's eyes, they couldn't help but smile. It was over. At last. They embraced each other and the arms of unconsciousness together.

Their rest would never be long enough.

12