Scorched Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could I have a kiss first?"

Our tongues spent the next fifteen minutes getting reacquainted.

"Now get dressed."

"What would you like me to wear, most wonderful, understanding, husband in the world?"

"I've always liked the presents I bought you for our last anniversary."

"Just like in the picture?"

"Just like in the picture."

My wife blushed and said, "As you wish."

Epilogue.

It has been two years and our marriage has never been stronger. We are now 6/9 on our way to becoming parents and I have never seen my beloved more excited. It may sound cliché but she definitely has a glow about her.

Kristen never heard from Bonnie again. I bowed to Kristen's pleadings and did not fire Bonnie's husband. Randy got custody of their ten year old son in the divorce and, with the help of his mother, has proven to be a very capable single dad. He has also stepped up at work making himself a loyal member of my staff.

The bastard spent two weeks in Cook County Jail before they were finally able to untangle the hurt the guys hung on him; his ex-wife never did visit him nor accept any of his phone calls. When he got out he had lost his job, his wife, and his home. Unfortunately for him he has become the guys' hobby and they make sure his credit is always a shambles...seems there are at least three nefarious people out there using his identity and SS number. Now he lives in the rust bucket SUV, which for some reasons seems to attract traffic tickets. He also uses it for work on his route delivering newspapers at 5 AM. I wonder if he knows he's driving on a suspended license.

So who sent me the e-mail you ask.

I guess you could say I did...with a lot of help. For a couple of weeks I could sense something was different in how Kristen was acting...very secretive. I started to worry she was having an affair. I finally bit my pride and laid it out to my IT guys, two of the smartest computer people I've ever met. They installed spy software like a parent would use on a kid's computer. They caught wind of what the bastard talked her into the day before it was to go down. We sat down, reviewed her e-mails, and discussed our options. Gradually, a brilliant plan to save my marriage was hatched.

I can't actually say how it all came together because the guys might have bent a few laws and would prefer their wizardry never see the light of day.

Oh, and Kristen's pictures never were posted to a whoring wife site. The guys invented a site that only existed in my laptop. They showed me how to manipulate it so it looked like I was on line. That was the bait...and it was taken hook, line, and sinker.

12