Scoreboard

Story Info
Girl has to strip when her group loses a trivia contest.
1.4k words
4.1
57.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened at a party soon after I moved back to France having spent years abroad with my parents and at the university. I really didn't know anyone at the party very well.

They were going to play a board game which was a complicated combination of trivia, dice and cards with the sexes competing against each other. Each side would roll the dice which would determine which pile they had to pick a card from. Then the card would have a trivia question. The piles were organized by difficulty with the themes mixed, some were designed to be hard for girls, for example questions about football, while others were designed to be hard for guys such as questions about fashion. Most cards carried one point, and a few carried two points.

Each side had one person to act as "scoreboard," who would record plus and minus points by removing or adding articles of clothing. The cards had a different effect if you won or lost. Some of the cards were puts – if you won your side put something on, but if you lost the other side did. Others were takes -if you answered right the other side removed something, but the opposite happened if you lost. A few were doubles, and there was supposed to be one triple. It was a really complicated game of strip poker with teams but only one stripper per team.

Each side got to nominate their own, but the other side had to agree. The girls suggested me – maybe because I was new in town. The guys agreed unanimously. I'm tall and dark with what I consider a nice figure and long, thick black hair which I was wearing down. There was more argument over the male scoreboard, but I thought the guy they ended up picking – Roland - was really cute.

I wasn't so sure that I wanted to do this, but gave into the pressure. The hostess said that they had played the game before and ran out of question cards before anyone lost all their clothes. (I now know that must have been a lie.) Finally they promised me that if it went too far I could back out.

When we started the guys lost several times in a row, and Roland was barefoot in his slacks and undershirt. He was joking that if we won a triple, he was finished. But we didn't win anything - the tide changed. He got all his clothes back, and I lost my shoes (a single item according to the game rules). Then I lost again and decided to sacrifice my panty hose. I managed to get them off without giving a free show. They'd have to win that.

Then I lost my blouse. I got back the blouse, but then lost it and my skirt on a double card. It went back and forth until I was standing there again in bra and panties, and he had on everything but his shoes. This is the point where I had planned on bailing out, and I considered it. I'm not sure why I didn't. I really didn't want to be the one who ended everyone's fun – even though the fun was at my expense. I was also enjoying being with Roland. It was getting to be more of a common effort for us, since we weren't directly involved in the competition. The rules didn't let us answer the trivia questions or even help out, and we'd been talking a lot while the others struggled with their answers. Roland asked me if I was OK and wanted to go on. "Sure," I said, "I'm planning on beating you." He said, "You really don't have to, you know. If you don't want to go all the way, it's easier to say now than if you lose." I played brave, "Will you go all the way Roland?" "I will." "OK, so will I."

At that point I sort of figured that I would soon be taking it all off. I only had two pieces of clothing left, and the guys were playing a lot harder than my supposed defenders. It was sort of a scary idea, but somehow it didn't bother me that much.

Roland went to the bar and got us drinks while I used the bathroom. Actually it was kind of fun strutting through the room in my underwear. He told me that the girls had set me up because I was the sexy stranger who threatened them, "but now you're getting all the attention from the guys." It was nice to look at it that way.

When we started again I lost my bra right away. I had a little fun removing it slowly and pretending like I might not do it, but I knew I'd gone too far to quit. I had Roland unclip it. The guys went nuts - I've got nice boobs with large dark nipples, large but firm, and all mine.

Then it went back and forth. I kept putting on and taking off my bra. After the second time I just hung it over my tits without fastening it. I was sort of getting frustrated wanting to get it over with, but still a little apprehensive about that. Roland was still in good shape – at one point he even had all his clothes on while I had only my panties.

Then I got back my bra and blouse and realized that I was a bit disappointed. I guess I really wanted to show my stuff as scary as it was. Hell, leave it to fate. I didn't have long to wait. The girls lost a triple – an easy question I could have answered. It was time to get naked in front of all these strangers.

So the blouse and bra came off again – no big deal anymore, but I played around with the waistband of my panties, moving them up and down. Then I stretched them both straight out to the side, moving each side up and down, giving them a bit of a view inside. The guys were cheering and shouting, which I liked, to be honest. I had Roland do the honors, sliding them down to my ankles. I stepped out of them, and Roland tossed them to the guys. "The winners' trophy," he said.

So there I was. It wasn't so bad. I was getting a lot of attention from the guys. Roland told me I was beautiful, which made it all OK, even though I already knew it. I certainly didn't have anything to be ashamed of with a body like mine. I asked for a drink, and the bartender said I should come over to the bar. Walk through everyone with nothing on? Hell, why not. So I walked to the bar and stood there with my drink. The guys loved it, and the girls were pissed, but who put me in this position, ladies?

I was enjoying myself, but wondering what I should do when Roland asked me to dance. It was a fast number which gave me a chance to show off my body to full advantage. The other guys were jealous when I followed it with a slow number. He was holding me at a bit of a distance, but I pulled him in tight. I commented on his erection. He told me there wasn't a soft dick in the room.

Other guys tried to cut in, but I said that I just wanted to dance with Roland. After the second dance, Roland told me that they all just wanted to see me, so I went on dancing in the middle of the floor alone with all eyes on me. I didn't really feel like getting dressed yet, but they all seemed so uncomfortable.

I just sat down on the couch and looked at them. "So where do we go from here," I said, "Do you want me to get dressed or hang out like this?" One girl said, "You really don't need to run around naked the rest of the evening," but one guy said, "We like it the way you are." I said, "You girls picked me, and you guys fought to undress me, so here I am, let's carry on." I went back to the bar to get a drink and to the buffet table for some food.

I spent maybe another hour talking to the guys and letting them look me over. The girls really never forgave me and pretty much kept to themselves.

Then I put on my clothes except the underpants and bra which had disappeared and left with Roland. It never occurred to me to leave naked, an inhibition which I overcame at another party, but that's a different story.