Scorned Bitch

Story Info
A BDSM story of forced feminization, forced homosexuality
5.5k words
4.33
105.4k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lyzunchik
lyzunchik
71 Followers

"I'm assuming this is not entirely business," I asked Rod when I meet him for drinks after work.

He's a fellow businessperson and we collaborate on some projects. I provide technical and consulting services that augment his contracts with various businesses and government agencies.

"No, not really, but I thought it an appropriate segue to get you here for a chat," he smiled over his tumbler of whiskey.

He had long carried a torch for me. There's no doubt, he's a handsome man, only a year older than me, and tall, bronzed and fit. He's a catch for the right lady. But he was the kind of prey that was too elusive to go down the aisle.

"So, what's on your mind?" I asked, producing a cigarette and waiting for him to light it. I told the barkeep to bring me what he was having.

"We do have a problem."

I waited for him to elaborate.

"Look, this pains me to tell you this and I'm actually violating confidentiality in some respects, but we've known each other too long, both professionally and personally, for me to not come to you first."

He took a breath before he continued. He was being a little too dramatic, I thought, but I was going to hear him out.

"We found porn on Allen's workstation computer. LOTS of porn."

I gave him a "so what?" look. How many men didn't do that at least occasionally, even at work. Hell, I did once in a while, too. He noticed my indifference and rubbed his face, obviously frustrated and a little distraught.

"GAY porn."

Oh! SHIT! What the fuck, I thought.

"Are you sure?!" He nodded.

I needed another drink and another cigarette. I knew there was something off but I thought it was perhaps just eccentricity. Not exactly.

"So, what are you going to do? Fire him?"

"No, I don't want to, but there are issues here. I wanted to tell you first. At the very least there will be some discipline."

"No doubt. Before you do anything, if you can wait a bit, let me do some investigating on the backside."

Backside. That certainly was a double entendre under the circumstances.

I married Allen because I'm a Bitch, with a capital "B." I'm older than him by almost twenty years, but I need a man in my bed I could control. He's definitely the Mamma's boy-type. It worked for me. He's cute, slight, not as tall and me and very malleable.

Despite our age difference, I am no pudgy, matronly lady. I keep myself fit, despite my vices. I'm tall, almost six feet in my stocking feet and have a DD bust, thanks to my Nordic roots. I keep myself very feminine – nails, stiletto heels, dresses and skirts. I have an image to maintain for my businesses.

What neither Allen nor Rod know is that I made my money on my back, well, initially, and then with a whip and handcuffs in my hand. There are a lot of men who need to decompress under the heel of a woman like me, and they're willing to pay well for the experience.

Rod and I enjoyed some playful flirting and sexual banter after we got past the bomb. I was usually a little more aloof with him in that respect, but I needed that after finding out my young, submissive, mamma's-boy husband is probably a closet cocksucker.

I checked his laptop when I got home. Being the controlling Bitch that I am, I was the administrator on all our IT equipment. And sure enough, there was a shitload of porn there, and it was all gay porn. Most of it was about a "twink" getting seduced, forced or just outright raped. Jesus! I'm not anti-gay, but I'd been led into this under false pretenses. I was pissed. You know what they say about a woman scorned. All the more when she's a vindictive Bitch that knows how to wield a whip.

"Hey, it's me, Gitte," I told Rod over the phone. "Hold off on firing him until tomorrow. And let's meet, Excelsior Hotel bar. I'd like to compare notes again."

He was more than amenable. I knew what was on his mind, and it was on mine, too, now.

"Let's get right down to brass tacks," I told him.

He lit my waiting cigarette and I enjoyed a good, hard drag before I exhaled a cloud of smoke over us.

"He's done. You would not believe the shit I found on his desktop last night. But I'm not the kind of lady that takes deception lying down. So, he has to pay for his shit. One thing you don't know about me is I made my money on my back, in the adult industry."

That certainly got his attention.

"And in BDSM roleplay. I was a professional Dominatrix. So, I'm just used to getting my way and I don't suffer fools easily. So here's what I have in mind."

I laid out my plan, what I wanted to do, in detail. Every last twist and turn over drinks and smokes.

"Now, as far as you're concerned it depends on one thing." He waited for the other shoe to drop.

"I'm a size queen. Now, Allen is far from hung, but I married him to control him and have a more "suitable" image in public, with a young, photogenic husband. That's not going to work anymore, obviously. Because sooner or later, he's going to get caught on his knees in a gay club, blowing a leather daddy or something. Or worse."

I stopped to let him light another cigarette for me.

"So, if you've got the goods, you can fuck me tonight. I'd like to have a little something special for him to lick out of my pussy tonight," I grinned.

He smiled and reached down under the bar. I heard his fly unzip and discreetly, he pulled out his cock and held it there for me. And what a cock it was! Even soft, he was massive! And very thick. I prefer uncut cock, if I'm going to give head – which I only do for exceptional cocks – and his was truly exceptional, with long, thick and veiny foreskin. I had to have that.

"I think we have a deal," I smiled. "Let's finish our drinks and I'll let you take me upstairs. You can get the room, take it as a business expense," I winked.

He was dryhumping my ass and going to town on my tits with his big, strong hands as soon as we got in the elevator. I wanted him horny, all revved up, to give me a good, hard fucking. I wanted to drain his balls, every last damn drop deep into my pussy. I usually don't wear panties, but I did that night, so as not to lose a drop. I had plans later on for his cum.

He fucked me like a man just out of prison after I teased him with my expert cocksucking skills. He was on the verge in five minutes with my expert cocksucking skills. I made him climb on top and pound the shit out of me. I controlled his balls with my fingers and nails until I wanted a load, and then I played his balls like a violin. He emptied his balls into me. I stayed right there. I didn't want a drop to spill out.

"Get me a drink and do whatever you need to do to recover, I'm not through with you yet," I told him.

I lit a cigarette and basked in my afterglow with it and my drink. I looked over at him. I loved the way his big cock hung between his legs. So sexy. I'd denied myself too long of his charms. His cock was certainly high on that list now.

I made him ride me twice more. I just couldn't get enough of his big, thick cock. But after three fucks, and not having had a big cock like that in ages, I was sore. And I needed to get home for phase one of this operation. Or call it "1-B."

"Wake up," I said coldly. "My pussy needs attention."

I'd told him I was out with girlfriends, so I'd be home late. He was already asleep, naturally. He got on his back, as was our routine, and I knelt over his face. I lowered my pussylips to his mouth and told him to lick and suck. I lit a cigarette to enjoy while he savored my pussy and all its secret contents.

"Taste familiar?" I asked him.

He didn't understand.

"Well, if you'd ever sucked off your boss, you'd know his taste, wouldn't you?" I asked derisively.

"I don't suck cock!" he mumbled through my pussy. He tried to get out from underneath me, but he couldn't.

"Well, you'd never know it by the sissy-faggot porn on your computer here and at work. You want to suck cock, don't you? You just need a safe outlet, me, to tell you it's OK, I'll still love you."

He struggled to get away, but I was prepared for that. His head and torso were securely locked with my knees clamping his head and my weight on his chest. His arms were pinned underneath me, too. I took his hair in my fist and jostled his head.

"Suck it all out! Every last drop!"

He did. If there was one thing he liked and was good at, it was licking pussy. When he had sucked me dry, I let loose a stream of piss, but rather than into his mouth to wash down the cum, I coated his face with my golden nectar. Satisfied I got off him and sat on the bed. I light a cigarette and looked at him. His face was wet and beaded with my piss.

"Things are going to change around here," I began. "You want to be a sissy-faggot cocksucker, then that's who you'll be. But you'll do it my way. You know, I did quite a few forced feminization and forced bi sessions in my day, but I never got to take it all the way to the logical end. I'm going to resolve that deficit this time."

"You can't do that to me! I'll leave!"

"Go ahead. But if you leave or cheat, and I think the volume of gay porn on either your work or home computer is enough to constitute infidelity, you get not one dime from me. Also, you have been fired already from your job. I spoke to Rod about it last night, before I let him fuck the shit out of me with his big, thick cock. You'll never get a recommendation or have any references that amount to shit. You'll end up destitute, on your knees sucking cock in an alley just to pay for a room in a flophouse and keep yourself fed. No more nice shit for you."

I paused to let that sink in. He knew I was serious. And he knew my prediction was probably true, as well.

"Admit it, you're a closet faggot. There's nothing wrong with sucking cock. The problem is you married me under false pretenses. You have to pay for that. And you will pay dearly. Or maybe what I have planned is what you secretly want. But enough philosophizing. I need sleep. You take the couch."

I nudged him with the toe of my high heel and waited for him to leave before locking the door. I knew he didn't have the balls to do anything, but just in case.

He was still asleep on the couch when I walked into the living room. I told him to get up and get me some coffee. Like a good little submissive sissy faggot, he did it. He knew his shit was weak. I sat on the balcony and lit a cigarette while I waited for my coffee. When he brought me a mug, I told him to kneel up in front of me.

"Have you ever sucked cock? Be honest."

"No! It was just. . . silly shit on my computer! I'm not gay!"

"Mm, something tells me you're in denial. No matter. I'm going to do what I'm going to do to you, which is the right thing to do for all concerned. Get showered and dressed. I have to take you somewhere."

I put on a pair of shorts and a tank top and some mules on my beautiful feet. We drove to my private doctor's office. I'd known Meg for years. She was a great lady. And she'd do anything she could get away with for the right price.

She met us in her office and immediately sent Allen into the side room for an exam. I'd told him that he needed an exam and tests to make sure he was clean for my sake. But first a chat with her to clarify things.

"You really want to do this?" she asked. I nodded.

"Well, it must be serious, and I certainly won't question your judgement. Of course, it will come at a premium."

"I wouldn't expect anything less," I grinned. "It's fine. Let's just get it done, as I discussed over the phone yesterday."

"OK. I'll do it just like you want."

"Perfect! When should I return?"

She told me midafternoon. Perfect. Before I left, I handed her a shopping bag.

"There should be one in there that fits," I winked.

I had a few other stops to make, to arrangements for my plan. I called Rod to let him know our plans were underway. He was tickled that I would actually do this. With the stops I had to make and stopping for lunch, it was time to pick up my sissy faggot.

"Nice work, Meg! Incredible! Very impressive."

"Thanks. Although they're a little disproportionate to the frame."

"No problem. I specifically wanted that size, something to announce their presence."

"Slut! Get up! Time to go. We have other things to do."

After much grousing and incoherent babble, we finally left.

"Your new name is Chanel," I told her in the car. "No more Allen. That's in the distant past now. You will live and breathe being the sluttiest, sexiest, most feminine female you can. Fuck with me and I'll feed you to the wolves. Go along without a fuss, and you just might enjoy the ride."

"I can't believe how sadistic you are! You gave me tits! I'm ruined!"

"No, you're being improved. Now, anymore sass, and I'll drive your slut ass to the docks and kick you out!"

We drove to my favorite clothes boutique in silence after that. Inez was another old friend. I'd spent a fortune there over the years, mostly in fetish clothing when I was still a Pro, but even now for a special dress or shoes.

"Well, well, look whom we have here," Inez said when we entered her store. "I've got just what a little girl like you needs."

She was laying it on thick, as I'd asked her to. Chanel obviously wanted to crawl under the carpet, but I wasn't about to let her beg her way out of this. Inez had everything laid out, by the sizes she guesstimated. She was quite close, but with the rounder ass and broader hips, thanks to Meg's injections, Chanel needed something a little larger. I took some simple tops for her and some skirts, as well as lingerie, of course. And who would a sissy slut be without sexy, high heels?! I selected four pair for her. That would be enough for now. Shopping for clothes would become something that she adored in good time. But we had to hurry, there was one last stop for the day. I told her to put on some hot pants to show off her generous ass and hips, a tank top and towering, "knock-me-over-and-fuck-me" slut heels.

Juanita is my personal stylist and owner of her own salon. She was more than amenable to helping me out with my problem.

"Is this Chanel?" she asked, laying on the condescension. "Don't worry, Sweetie, I've helped lots of sissies come out, to look like the girl inside that is crying to get out. Come with me."

She took her away to a room. She'd be a couple of hours at least. She asked what she could do for me. Although I keep my hair long, I have side and backcuts with vivid floral tattoos all the way around. I like it shaved smooth and slick. I also wanted my nails done, something longer and more brutal. If I was back in my savage Dominatrix role, I might as well look the part.

We chatted as she worked, shaving my scalp smooth, we discussed what to do with Chanel. I'd always insisted that her hair be longer, so Juanita had plenty to work with for at least some sort of a feminine cut. I trusted her judgement. She had a fantastic eye for what works for whom – and what doesn't. When she was done, she let my favorite manicurist take over. Gina was a true master of her craft. She grinned when I said I wanted something a little more ostentatious with my nails, longer and more vivid. She showed me a couple of pictures to get an idea of what I meant and I found them. They were a takeoff of a French manicure, but with pointy, talon-like tips. They were matte black over the nail bed and shiny black on the tips.

As she worked, I gave her instructions on what to do with Chanel's nails. She didn't ask, but grinned the whole while. She knew what was going on. She didn't say a word. She's a pro, too. I didn't mind if Juanita shared the reason for this with her, or anyone else in her salon for that matter. More humiliation and shame for Chanel. She needed it. She finished my exotic, new nails and I left to take care of some things while they transformed my sissy slut.

When I returned, it was late, but I waited for a call from Juanita. She agreed to keep the girls there to finish the job. She looked luscious – and beaten, humiliated, embarrassed and ashamed, more importantly. She had a lovely strawberry blonde tint to her hair, long, pussy-pink oval nails and just the prettiest slut makeup.

"She's hairless, coiffed and manicured, just as you asked, I hope," Juanita said. "Gina and I did her makeup together. I think it's what you were looking for."

"Oh, yeah. Just perfect. Let's go, Chanel. You have a date tonight."

She was totally silent but a very fidgety as we drove back to my condo. She kept looking at her nails, but in an admiring way. So cute! I thought. She was getting what she fantasized about, whether she was willing to admit it. I put her to work in the kitchen. She might as well get used to traditional female duties, I reasoned.

When the doorbell rang, she became very anxious. I made her answer the door anyway. She had to get used to the new "her."

"You must be Chanel," the lady there said.

She didn't ask to come in, she simply strode past her, with five, young, strapping men in Chippendales' costumes. Chanel was mortified. But that was her fucking problem in my book.

The lady in question was my dearest friend and mentor, Madame Li. She was the epitome of every man's fantasy Dominant Dragon Lady. She was stunning, still, even though she was pushing sixty. We hadn't seen each other in weeks. She jumped at the chance to help me with my project. Her demeanor was and always had been arrogant, imperious and condescending, especially where men were concerned.

"Serve our guests some drinks and snacks," I told Chanel.

Li and I chatted while the men teased Chanel and fondled her, rubbing her legs, ass and grabbing at her big tits as she went back and forth for their drinks and snacks. She was obviously very distraught by this scene, but there really wasn't much she could do. Her nipples, which Meg had enlarged to gargantuan proportions so they stood out like little missiles underneath her tank top. They were an easy target for the boys. I had further plans for her nipples.

The boys were getting even friskier, so I gave them what they came for.

"Boys, why don't you take Chanel into the spare bedroom down the hall for more privacy."

Chanel almost fell over. But she had to know this was coming. Two of the strapping boys grabbed her by either arm and off they went. She was begging and pleading them and me but this was happening, like it not.

"You don't want to watch?" Li asked.

We are both voyeurs as much as avid participants. I smiled. I had already thought this through and in and around Chanel's transformation, had resolved the problem.

"There are three baby monitors with video and audio in the spare bedroom," I said, pulling out my laptop and firing it up. "The feed is saved to my server her at home. We should have good angles on the whole show and not miss a second of the action," I winked.

We watched the boys with her. They were stripped down to nothing but their bulging briefs. She had a terrified look on her face as they fondled her more aggressively now that they were in private.

"Li, these boys look more romantic than horny and dominant."

"Don't worry, Dear. I know exactly what you want and these boys will deliver. Patience, Dear," she winked. "They're just warming up. They'll get to it and give you just what you want."

I trusted her, of course. We'd done too many double-Domme sessions in our days together not to. And as we watched, they finally got her out of her tank top and hotpants, down to nothing but bra, panties and heels. But when they forcefully took her panties off, that's when the fun started.

They humiliated her for being a sissy faggot, once they saw her little pee-pee. She was totally embarrassed and humiliated. But I noticed she was slightly turned on, judging by the size of her pee-pee at that moment. While the verbal abuse continued, they forced her down to her knees and stripped off their pants secured with Velcro. Their briefs were off in seconds, too, revealing some very nice cock in the room. I told Li I wanted them hung, but nothing too big to start with. Rod should be the bull of her dreams, I reasoned. He was easily bigger than any of them, but they were more than adequate for being broken in.

lyzunchik
lyzunchik
71 Followers
12