Scot's Demonstration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was a little cruel."

"Why cruel?"

"Taking the mickey out of the girl like that!"

"Taking the mickey be blowed, I'm serious, I'm going to arrange to go out for a drink with her on Friday and if she's willing, I'll bring her home for a little fun...with or without you!"

Vicky then forwarded the topless picture of Amy to her own phone so that she had Amy's phone number as well as her rude photograph for later.

Nothing more was said about Amy but after eating dinner Victoria dragged me up to bed before I had the chance to wash the dishes. As Vicky was undressing she said, "How's your back, still hurting after your heroic rescue?"

"No why?"

"I was wondering if I was going to have to do all the work tonight!"

I was wrestled down onto the bed and Vicky was on top of me, slowly riding my cock when her phone burbled, a text message had waived on her phone, she stopped riding me as she read the message, she giggled and then turned her phone to me, I read the message, 'Thanks for the message Vicky, I'll see you in the King's Arms on Friday evening at eight o'clock.'

"I wasn't showing you the phone to read the message, I want you to take my picture so I can send it to Amy."

I photographed my wife, you could see my pubic hair and six-pack in the picture as well as all of my wife's naked body, after the sound of the picture being taken she said, "Press the reply button for me darling!"

After sending the picture I put her phone down and she rolled onto her back without losing contact and I was on top of her fucking her like a rabbit. There was another burble on Vicky's phone, I picked it up because I was on top, I opened the message with the screen pointing at Vicky, "Wow, you'd better not look at this or you'll cum and be of no use to me for an hour!"

I turned her phone back to me so I could see it, Amy, totally naked, with the message, 'Hope you like this picture and look forward to seeing more of both you and Scot on Friday night.'

Page 9

She was right, it was too much, over loaded my brain and senses and I spurted up her cunt.

"Well, that's fucking marvellous isn't it, well you'll be fuck all use to me for the next hour!"

I was pushed off of my wife's body, "Here, make yourself useful, take a picture of me with my legs open!"

I held her camera and was about to press the shutter button.

"Wait, can you see your spunk yet?"

I shook my head, "Well, wait until you can before taking my picture."

I saw my frothy seed spilling out of Vicky's pussy and then I took her photograph as she reclined on our bed. Vicky started rubbing her pussy and started her orgasm,. She panted, "Take another picture!"

I snapped off another picture and then Vicky rolled around and off of the bed, we had an old fashioned bed, it had a decorous headboard as well as a footboard, the headboard was four feet tall above the mattress and on each end it had a carved pineapple standing proud. The foot board was much lower but with the same carved pineapple standing upright on each corner. Vicky surprised me by suddenly lifting her right leg off of the floor and dropping her cunt straight down on top of one of the pineapples and she fucked the bed, "Take a picture of this!"

I took the third photograph. Vicky gave herself a magnitude nine point eight orgasm on the carved pineapple and when she finished she extracted her cunt and took in the shocked look on my face, "Don't look so surprised, why do you think I never complain when you're working the overnight watch!"

Vicky formed the three photographs into a mini-slideshow and sent them to Amy, "I think that girl and I are going to be very good friends!"

"So what's rekindled your thoughts for other women all of a sudden...I mean, you've never mentioned anything about that to me before!"

"I was suppressing my feelings because I thought that as I was married to a pillar of the community, I would be expected to behave like an upstanding pillar of the community too! But when my husband chases after school girls I thought...well, sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander."

Watching Vicky fucking the footboard's carvings had certainly rekindled my flagging erection and I was back on duty putting out the fire between my wife's legs!

We fucked every evening, there was no watching TV or going down the pub, we just ate our dinner and went straight to bed and fucked like rabbits until midnight. On Friday I made a quick and simple dinner while Vicky was in the bath. She used scented soap and did her hair up like a model, she painted her face, her fingers and her toes and after we finished eating we walked down to the King's Arms to meet Amy.

Page 10

"Hi Scot, hi Vicky, the drinks are on me!"

"No Amy, I'll buy the drinks, you're just a poor student!"

"Scot, thanks for the offer but I got a hundred pounds from my news article in the local paper and another two hundred when it appeared in the national press. I'm filthy rich...well, for this week at any rate."

We drank our first drink and Amy jumped to her feet to get another round in, Vicky grabbed her wrist, "We don't need any more alcohol...unless you're not sure and feel the need to get drunk to pluck up the courage!"

Amy looked disappointed, she had a pocket full of money and, being eighteen, the only thought in her head was to get as pissed as she possibly could. Vicky kept a hold of her wrist, Vicky smiled at Amy and raised her eyebrows twice, the look of disappointment disappeared from Amy's face, she bit her bottom lip and returned Vicky's smile.

Vicky used Amy to pull herself to her feet, she wrapped Amy in her arms and headed to the door, there wasn't even a look in my direction to see if I'd finished my drink. I followed on, I was ten feet behind Amy and Vicky all the way home, they were laughing and joking as they walked along and kissed each other several times over.

Vicky opened our front door and guided Amy into the house...leaving the front door wide open for me to follow. By the time I got up to our bedroom, Amy was on her back on my bed and Vicky's body was half covering Amy, they were kissing up a storm, I started to undress and approached the bed but Vicky stopped me and pointed to the arm chair in the corner of the room. I sat there watching Amy and Vicky on the bed.

This wasn't my wife putting on a lesbian sex show to excite me, this was my wife fucking the arse off of an eighteen year old girl. They fucked and sucked, kissed and slapped each other for two hours solid. I saw acts that I'd seen on porn films often and acts that I didn't know existed, almost made me cum, just from watching them.

After two hours Vicky whispered in Amy's ear, "You want Scot to fuck you now?"

Amy stretched her back, she purred like a kitten...a sex kitten and she nodded her head. Vicky beckoned me over and I took up position between Amy's thighs and as I slipped my cock into her body, she exploded like a rocket because Vicky had got her so ready for me.

I managed twenty minutes before I climaxed into Amy's cunt and from the first insertion to completion Amy was screaming with the pleasure of my fucking...my fucking and Victoria tongue fucking her mouth. As soon as I'd finished jerking through my orgasm Vicky eased her shoulder under my ribs and eased me out of Amy's body and onto the bed at her side, Vicky twisted her body over Amy's, her mouth over Amy's cunt and knees straddling Amy's head.

Page 11

Vicky was eating my semen out of Amy's cunt and Amy just continued climaxing as she had while I was fucking her. I lay there watching Vicky licking deep into Amy's cunt, my cock flaccid and spent. Amy wrapped her arms over Vicky's buttocks and she pulled her face up to make contact with Vicky's cunt.

I was usually totally useless for an hour after my climax but just fifteen minutes of watching Amy and Vicky licking each other out I moved in behind my wife. I pushed my erection forward and Amy captured it with her mouth, she sucked me for a minute before she pulled my cock out of her mouth and she pushed it into my wife's cunt and as I fucked my wife 'Doggy' style Amy was licking at Vicky's clitoris and up over my balls.

I spent forty minutes fucking my wife and as I climaxed Vicky heaved back with her buttocks spilling my cock at the moment of ejaculation and Amy was waiting for me and she took my spurting cock into her mouth.

I was spent again and this time, after two climaxes, I knew that I was finished for the night. I lay on my side and fell asleep watching Amy and Vicky fucking way into the small hours. I woke at six o'clock in the morning and opened my eyes to the sight of Amy and Vicky in a sixty-nine position. Both women and the bed were soaking wet with sweat, it was obvious that they'd been pleasuring each other all night long.

I went down to make breakfast and was joined in the kitchen by two incredibly sexy looking women, both totally naked. We all ate breakfast and I left the women in the kitchen as I sat in the living room to read through my morning newspaper.

I was half way through my paper when Amy suddenly jumped on me, she crushed my newspaper and pulled herself onto my lap, she lifted her legs and her knees slipped over the arms of the chair and she fucked me as I just sat there pinned to the chair.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Elf & The DILF A hot, naughty mall elf makes a divorcee's Christmas merry.in Erotic Couplings
The Irish Nanny Colin has sex with the nanny with wife's encouragement.in NonConsent/Reluctance
One Wild Night A sexy bartender turns an older man's life upside down.in Mature
Cindy, The Babysitter Cindy is a baby sitter, just not the regular sort.in Group Sex
Alpha Eyes Ch. 01 Dilan's eyes turn his therapist into a mindless plaything.in Mind Control
More Stories