Scott Becomes a Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As ever Sandro made Scott wait naked for as long as he could between trying on different pairs of knickers. Scott wandered around the shop examining the plethora of sex toys on sale. He didn't know what many of them were for, but even he could recognise the dildos. He picked one up to examine it. It was considerably larger than the one Conti had fucked him with. Scott couldn't resist starting to suck it, slowly at first but gradually Scott tried to take the dildo all the way down his throat, imitating what he had seen in porn movies. He got so engrossed he did not notice both Sandro and Kate gazing at him. When he did, he quickly put the dildo down, very embarrassed. In the back of his mind, he wondered what it would be like to give a real blow-job. He suspected he would get used to them when he finally started at Cartwright and Palmer.

Finally Sandro insisted Scott try on a football outfit. The shorts were very short, tight shiny PVC but when Scott finally got them on both Sandro and Kate said they thought he looked very sweet. The top was a tight version of the LA Galaxy strip.

When they left, Scott was still in the football outfit. He rushed to the car in his embarrassment, only for Kate to take an excessive time to cross the road. A group of university students stared at him in his ultra-provocative shorts. One of the girls shouted good natured if obscene abuse. Scott knew how he must look and wished the ground would open up and swallow him whole.

On the way back, Kate explained that Sandro was useful and Scott would need him in future, dressing up in erotic underwear was one of the easiest and cheapest ways of exciting a client and Scott should ensure his cupboard draws were well stocked.

Sandro now knew he could get Scott to pose for some fetish themed shots, he suspected the boy might even be prepared to do some hard core stuff if the money was right. It was just choosing the right moment to pop the question. The next challenge would be to get the little slut into bed. He could see Scott would be a lot of fun and could probably be bought, it was a question of how much he needed to be offered.

When they returned home Kate immediately ordered Scott to get into one of his bikinis. Scott swallowed hard. This could get humiliating. As he walked around the house and out into the garden, his embarrassment was mixed with a tingle of anticipation. Only a few more days until he was truly working as a submissive. He was afraid but frankly he couldn't wait.

Over the coming days Kate always ensured that Scott opened the door to tradesmen and accepted deliveries in his bikini. She said wearing the tiny bikini had to become second nature and he should get used to people gazing at his body with desire.

~

Kate offered to drive Scott in for his first day at work. She said she had an early date, but Scott felt she was being protective. A feeling reinforced when she gave him a sweet little "Superman" lunch box. It was only later he found the box contained condoms and various screams and lotions he would come to rely on rather than a Mars bar and some ham sandwiches.

After Scott had signed his contract and completed the normal employment formalities, he was shown into Miss Mendoza's office again.

"Scott, thank you for coming in. Sit down. There has been a slight change of plan. In view of your almost total lack of sexual experience, I have decided not to put you in with the other starters; instead you will become Victoria's personal slave." Miss Mendoza indicated a girl sitting on a sofa. She was dressed in a white satin shirt with a high collar, a string of pearls and a tight black pencil skirt. Victoria toyed with a cane; she looked like a severe, if elegant, teacher.

"Victoria is one of our most experienced girls. She will take you through things you will be expected to do for your clients. She will also take you along on some double dates and introduce you to some of Cartwright and Palmer's favoured clients. If things go well you should be ready to go 'solo' within two weeks. OK, Vic off you go and take care of him."

Scott realised a whole new chapter of his life was about to begin and he was determined to make it a success.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
imaginative and well written

this is the finest piece ive read on Literotica ... balanced, well paced story, believable and I wish I could be scott ... lol ... look forward to reading more about scott and kate and by this talented author ... i am an openly gay fem sub owned by a dominant woman whom i worship and whose personal slave i am

jbilovejbilovealmost 11 years ago
Please!!

Please give us more chapters in the near future. I love the complete consideration that these situations really do exist and living this story line.

slave2womanslave2womanalmost 11 years ago
love it

cant wait to read the sequels :)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

She Claimed Him Older dominant female claims her submissive male colleague.in BDSM
Scott Is Used And Abused A slave’s life of pain and humiliation.in BDSM
Tamed by Meg Megan introduces me to the pleasures of being penetrated.in Anal
Princess Chelsea A submissive male answers an online ad from a Dominant woman.in BDSM
The Big Mature Shemale Next Door Little guy is fed cum and seduced.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories