Scott Gets Some Candy Ch. 05

Story Info
New man in Candy's life enjoys what Scott left behind.
9.3k words
4.89
12.2k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been well over four months now, since Candy felt her and Scott and been together. The night on the beach, that was far from her mind she didn't consider that "together", she had blocked out the thought of it. It hurt too much to think her once lover, finding her in dire need of assistance on the beach, had helped her achieve a mind boggling orgasm. She had tried her best to forget it. To forget him. To forget anything happened after their last escapade of a 'relationship'.

She was focusing on herself, she had seemed to blossom after her last encounter. Her breasts seemed more full, her body felt more radiant, and her face felt more vibrant. She knew, this was her body and her soul finally getting over him. Scott was nothing more than a fling, she had told herself repeatedly. She was finally moving on, and her physiology was agreeing with her decision.

Weeks went by, and although, admittedly she was more secretive, she no longer masturbated on the beach in full public view, she knew that soon, what she wanted would happen. She would meet 'the one' and things would work out perfectly. It would only be a matter of time.

There was only one fact she had forgotten about in the heat of the moment: she was no longer taking birth control. What was the point? She wasn't having sex with a man. And her mind tended to overlook that the night on the beach, Scott had cum deep inside of her womb. It was far from her mind that he had planted his seed inside of her during her most fertile time of the cycle. If she had thought about it, she may have realized that was why she was more insatiable than normal that night.

But now, she was beginning to realize something wasn't quite right. She didn't immediately put her finger on it, and she let time elapse. She continued with her routines of going to the gym, taking good care of herself, and even the occasional splurge of a pedicure or manicure. She so rarely drank now, even a small glass of wine made her feel too light-headed.

It was a beautiful fall morning when Candy woke up in a cold sweat. Her dream, a premonition actually, had alarmed her right out of her sleep. She had a dream about a baby. Her immediate reaction upon awakening was to grab her pocket calendar from her purse and flip through to the previous months. There was no circled dates. In all her effort to enjoy life and not worry about anything, she hadn't realized her period was absent. A feeling of dread washed over her.

She was never the kind to take life sitting down, she sprang into action immediately. Throwing a light jacket over her pajamas, she grabbed purse and car keys and ran out of the front door. She needed to pee so bad, but she knew she needed to wait until she had the test in front of her, she wanted it to be as accurate as possible. This wasn't an issue that could be left to chance. Into the pharmacy, down the aisle, not caring how she may look to anyone around, she grabbed two boxes, just in case.

The drive home felt like a million years. The butterflies in her stomach were churning and she didn't know if she was scared, excited, miserable, happy, or just a mixture of everything. Deep down, she always wanted to be pregnant, to have children, and she knew she didn't ever have a true preference about how it happened either. She was always a head strong woman who could do anything she put her mind to, even bring another little life into the world, on her own, if need be.

Into the driveway, she threw the gearshift in park. Grabbing the pharmacy bag and her purse, she basically ran into the house. Her bladder was screaming at her, this would not be one of those long drawn out moments where she thinks about something before doing it. Into her bathroom, she ripped open the box and proceeded to follow the directions to the letter. After her bladder was relieved and her test was in the works, she set it on the counter and heaved a huge, heavy sigh.

And then, in an earth shattering moment, it came back: positive. In thirty seconds it had come back, and the result was unmistakable. Two bright lines glared Candy in the face. She was pregnant with his child. The reason she felt so good? The reason she felt so calm? Because his baby was growing inside of her womb, giving off all sorts of amazing chemicals to keep her healthy.

About that moment, Candy realized she didn't know the appropriate emotion to have at this point. She always envied pregnant women, she thought they were the epitome of sex embodied in flesh. She had, at times, fantasized about pregnancy, in the privacy of her own home, never sharing her secret desires with anyone. But now that it was actually happening? What should she feel?

As most women do, she had her share of tears that morning. Happy ones, sad ones, scared ones. But as her eyes dried, her mind cleared; she knew she had some work to do, and life would go on as normal as it could be until her soon-to-be swollen belly got in the way. Even then, she vowed only to modify her version of normal, not change it completely.

The next few weeks were a whirlwind of excitement, between the emotions attached to upcoming motherhood, the stress of setting up an obstetrician's appointment, while also working and keeping up with her daily life. She managed to return to the pharmacy and purchase prenatal vitamins, this time not looking like she just rolled out of bed. Instead she was embracing the beauty glowing from the inside out.

She was sure no one could see the tiny little tummy that had already started to form, but she knew her now-enlarged breasts were obvious to anyone who walked by. She enjoyed the looks, sometimes they were shy glances, sometimes they were overt stares. The attention felt good, it was her own little secret why her body was changing, but it would only be a matter of time before she could share it with the world.

Her only catch would be when Scott found out. She was currently on cloud nine, enjoying her life and the prospects that it now held for her. Despite his child growing inside of her, she had almost zero desire for him now, but she didn't know how to approach the subject. Would she lie and say it wasn't his? Make herself seem like a pregnant little slut who didn't know who her baby daddy was? She shook off the thought. No way would he buy that lame story, he knew who she was and who she wasn't. She figured she still had at least a month before it became an issue, so she put the thought of it to the back burner.

It was a beautiful but cold Saturday afternoon when Candy got off work. The food cravings hadn't been too terrible as of yet, and her life was moving on as normal as possible. She was about nineteen weeks along and had yet to feel the negative effects that so many women posted online in the chatrooms about.

One effect she had noticed was her sex drive was through the roof. She hadn't been able to act on it by any means other than herself, because she had started to show, and had no idea where to find a man who would be okay with her predicament. She missed being touched and being held, she wanted so badly to lay next to someone and cuddle after a long session of fucking every which way. She resigned herself to just give up unless the opportunity presented itself, no use to worry about it in the meantime.

The logical part of her brain was using much of her energy, she was planning the expenses of a newborn, then childcare, and doing it all on her own with no help from anyone. She didn't exactly hate the idea of having help, but her desire to keep Scott out of her life won out. She knew her expenses would be relatively low, she's a thrifty shopper and she planned on breast feeding and avoiding the high cost of formula. Not to mention, she was certain that the feeling of lactation would be out of this world.

But all the planning and number crunching was beginning to take a toll on her. She had heard there was an alternative art expo in town at one of the larger coffee shops in the city and decided an afternoon spent looking at strange art and photos would do her a world of good. Maybe even company of another human. She had been quite the recluse for a while now, only being social at work to an acceptable degree for her position. She hadn't spent much time socializing with friends- hell, she didn't think any of her friends had a clue she was pregnant. Deciding to break her reclusive ice, she began looking through her contacts list for a friend to invite.

After much deliberation, she decided on Patrick. They both enjoyed artwork and hadn't been able to spend much time together recently. He was a dashing man with beautiful wavy hair and smooth, pale skin. She pressed the call button on her screen and hoped he wasn't busy. After three rings, she heard a familiar voice on the phone. After the initial shock that she had called, he quickly agreed to meet her down at the coffee shop and explore the artistic world for the afternoon.

Her heartbeat began to pound. Her excitement level was higher than normal at the prospect of being around someone of the male persuasion. She decided she didn't want to cover up her belly, she wanted him to know that she was with child. If he got offended by her lack of husband and swollen belly, then she would know the friendship wasn't worth it. But maybe there was some off chance that he was as intrigued by pregnancy as she was and he wouldn't be put off by it. Perhaps even the opposite effect could occur, maybe he would be more attracted to her because of her rounded tummy. She shook off the thought, there was no use in getting her hopes up for something that was highly improbable.

It didn't stop her from picking a very form fitting dress out of her closet. The black and white dress had an empire waist and certainly made it obvious that she had another life inside of her. She picked out thigh high stockings of a patterned black fabric to keep her legs warm, a black leather jacket, and shiny patent leather heeled boots. She was glad she hadn't become too top-heavy for heels to feel good on her feet. Butterflies were beginning to hover in her stomach, she was excited to be seeing her friend after so long.

The moment had arrived, it was now four thirty and she was walking, strutting rather, towards the front door of the Java and Jive Coffee Shop. A voice called out from behind, "Hey, wait up, Candace!"

She stopped in her tracks at the sound of her name.

He had caught up to her by that point. "Hey beautiful!" he exclaimed as she slowly turned around. Her breath caught in her throat and her legs started to feel shaky.

"H-hey, yourself!" she said back to Pat. "How ya been?"

She had turned now to face him, almost at the door of the coffee shop. Her heart was pounding in her chest, will he be accepting or will he walk away?

He quickly swept her up in his arms, belly and all. She swung around in midair for a moment before she got concerned for her baby and began to push his arms down. He quickly let her down, confused to what he did wrong. He was elated to see his good friend after so long. She held her arms around her belly in a guarded position.

"I-I'm sorry, I just have to be careful," she said with her head hung low.

He looked down at her gravid belly and realized what she meant. He suddenly felt a stirring within himself. "Oh... Oh, sweetheart I totally understand, " he stuttered out. "I didn't mean to hurt you at all, it's just been so long since I've seen you:" he said. "I promise, I don't want to hurt you... you or the little one," he finished.

Her emotions threatened to take over, but she held the reigns. "I know, quite the surprise, isn't it," she said as she showcased her now plump tummy.

"You're absolutely beautiful," he said quietly.

"Oh shut up, I know this isn't what you expected when I invited you here," she replied.

"Expectation or not, you are so fucking beautiful," he said. She realized they were blocking the doorway into the coffee shop. She grabbed his arm and guided them to the side alley. Her heart was pounding, her first friend that knew what has happening. She guided him into an alleyway until they were concealed.

"I'm so, so sorry you had to find out like this," she began.

"Don't say anything else," he whispered. "I have to ask," he said lightly with his beautiful southern accent. "Is there... someone?"

A long pause hung in the air. She was afraid to answer directly.

"Candace, I don't want to pry, but I also don't want to do anything offensive, ya'know, if this baby's father is around. I don't want to upset your world, I care about you, that's all," he finished. He glanced furtively at her.

She bit her lip in agony, how to explain this situation without making herself sound like a common whore. "Well, I have had a bit of a situation come upon me," she started to explain as though she was beginning a long fairytale story.

"Oh shut up and just talk to me, dammit," Pat said as he released her arms in the alley.

"Okay, look, I don't want to go into detail about the circumstances of conception, but let's suffice it to say that, yes, I'm definitely pregnant. I'm fucking pregnant!" she said loudly.

"You didn't answer my question," Pat said softly.

Her heart heaved as she prepared the words, "Look, I'm not with anyone. As far as this baby is concerned, we are alone is this goddamned world, me and it, I don't know quite yet if it's a boy or a girl, so I affectionately say 'it' because to be honest I don't know what the hell I'm talking about," she shrunk to her knees in the alley. This is what she feared, the persecution from friends and family. She didn't expect what would come next.

"Goddamnit, Candy! Get up!" he exclaimed. Pat reached down and gently grabbed her arms to coax her up.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't expect this to happen. And now I'm just so torn between being mad and being completely fucking happy. I don't know what the right thing is!" she yelled almost in tears.

"Just stand up, you are a beautiful woman!" he replied. She sheepishly stood up.

She immediately began apologizing, "I'm sorry, this whole thing is just so new to me and I don't know what my body is doing and I don't know what to expect from people around me," she began to sob.

"Listen to me for a minute please. You are beautiful. You have a wonderful life growing inside of you. You are going to be a mother. None of those things are bad. In fact, to me, they are down right amazing and wonderful. I love that you have shared this with me, I love that you are so gravid in appearance but feel the need to share this with me, your friend, for this night," he said exuberantly. "I only asked about a partner to make sure I didn't step on any toes. I don't want to be the guy who messes with someone's pregnant girlfriend or fiancé or wife. That's not me. But what is me, is guy who absolutely loves the female form, and loves it even more when she is pregnant because she embodies sex in it's truest form."

Candy was floored. She didn't know what to say after that. Her emotions and hormones ran rampant as soon as he finished speaking. "I- I'm glad..." she said tentatively.

"So, let me make sure this is abundantly clear. You are pregnant, and beautiful, and you have no man who claims you as his?" Patrick asked.

"Yes, goddamnit!" she exclaimed. She was about to hit system overload. She didn't know how much more she could take, she wasn't ready to be questioned about her life. Her anxiety was beginning to peak, she hadn't really prepared herself for moving about the world and interacting with others in her condition.

Patrick took a deep breath and started to speak, "I think that you are amazing. I think that you are so incredibly wonderful. I think that you are the most beautiful woman in the world, and I would be so honored if you would just spend some time with me. Will you spend this night with me, my love," he asked, fully aware of what he was suggesting.

"Yes," she simply stated. Her head felt slightly dizzy, like she had downed a glass of champagne in one gulp. Except there was no champagne, just a man she had always called her friend, standing before her and willing to accept her for everything she is or will be.

He reached up and brushed a stray bit of hair away from her eyelashes. "Well, would you care to join me inside or shall we continue to stand here in the alley rehashing this conversation. Truth be told, I could stand here all evening and tell you how beautiful you are, but I think you wanted to take in some artistic expression," he suggested.

She nodded in affirmation that she was ready to continue their evening and get back on track. He slipped his arm into hers and gently guided them both out of the alley and towards the front door of the Java and Jive.

Together, they spent the rest of the evening taking in different art works by several local and regional artists. Several times, they paused to discuss what they saw in the various mediums, and each time Patrick would turn to face her, his body just inches away from her belly as he stood directly in front of her. She could feel his energy reaching out towards her, but their bellies never quite touched, he always left just a slight distance between them. She wanted to close the distance, to press herself up against him and feel his warmth against her skin, but she held back. He was just her friend, after all. Her friend that embraced her pregnant form and found her to be even more beautiful for it.

As they reached the end of the exhibit, her nerves started to tingle and dance. Her mind was beginning to run through the possibilities of how to conclude this experience, until she realized she didn't want it to end. She wanted to spend the whole night with this wonderful man, she wanted to share with him all of her feelings and emotions. She didn't want to reach the door that they had previously entered and be forced to end this amazing rush of endorphins she was feeling. She didn't know it yet, but Patrick felt the same way, he wasn't ready to say goodnight to her yet either.

They both moved slower and slower towards the door, lingering just a minute longer at each piece before inevitably ending up right back where they began. Candy began to feel sad, she was really enjoying her time, and the warmth that was stirring inside of her was slowly increasing with each glance she felt from Patrick.

He kept looking at her belly whenever he felt she wasn't paying attention or was distracted by the artwork. Truthfully, he hadn't paid much attention to the exhibit at all, just enough to keep up a mild conversation. Instead, he had spent the entire time stealing glances and sometimes overtly staring at her. He saw how much larger her breasts seemed than ever before, he could see the vague outline of her partially engorged nipple peaking through the fabric of her dress. He imagined himself laying next to such a beautiful woman while gently caressing her fair skinned belly. He wanted to rub and touch and massage her all over. He most certainly didn't want this evening to end, he only wanted to change venues to make his fantasies possible. And while he did feel a little guilty about fantasizing over his friend, he had a gut feeling that she would enjoy it just as much as he knew he would.

Patrick knew he had to make his move soon, and he had only one chance. If he didn't manage to convince her on the first try, he would never have another chance again. His mind jumped to the start of the afternoon, when she had simply invited him to hang out. He originally had planned on goofing off at an art exhibit, then having a few beers at the pub with his friend while they caught up on missed time. He hadn't planned at all on spending his entire evening captivated by a rounded belly while daydreaming about passionate time spent touching and massaging her most intimate parts. He knew he needed her, he needed to feel her, touch her, taste her. He had always been attracted to his beautiful friend, but had never thought about acting on it. But now in her most fecund form, he couldn't help himself, conjured strength within him was forcing him to act on his latent desires.