Scott Gris's S.A.T. Ch. 03

Story Info
Kristen invites Scott to enjoy a sunny day.
2.4k words
4.22
17.8k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cashcrunch
cashcrunch
100 Followers

The heat of summer was just setting in on a hot June morning. Kristen lay worshipping the sun in her backyard. She was tanning in the increasingly warm sunlight, dressed in a small, skimpy bikini. Pink and blue flowers were scattered over it and simple knots on the side ties make it oh-so easy to disrobe. Oil glistened on the olive skin of her shoulders as the rays of light danced over her back. Thinking of minding her own business that day, the summer heat and self-applications of oil quickly turned her thoughts down a naughty road.

Her lover Scott and his wife Emily had enticed her into a number of threesomes in the last few weeks. She had longed to be Scott's lover for such a long time; it was thrilling to finally have him. Kristen was still unsure of Emily though. She was always so rough with Kristen, punishing her. Kristen could sense Emily wasn't happy with the situation despite her engagement in their escapades.

Emily seemed to revel in degrading both Scott and Kristen. Scott was forced to eat his cum from both Kristen and Emily's pussies, made to suck Emily's rubber strap-on, and even to wear Kristen's panties. He must've liked it because he could physically put a stop to it at any time. Kristen had loved it at first when Emily fucked her with the strap on, but things were now getting a little too rough for her liking.

Kristen's pussy dampened at the memory of this past Saturday when Emily made Scott lick Kristen's pussy, filled just moments before with his cum. It felt so good to have her pussy taken so roughly, and then licked so gently. Tingles of nervous excitement ran down her side and arms just thinking of it. Her joy at the time was tempered by Emily forcefully ass-fucking Scott and telling him what a bitch he was.

Longing to have Scott to herself again, she sent off a text to his Blackberry to see if he could sneak off and visit her.

Hi baby. I'm home. Sun is so nice on my naked skin. How about U cum C me? Alone

She sent it off and rolled over to get some sun on her stomach and chest. A bead of sweat trickled from her chin, falling gently down her neck to pool between her breasts. A large pair of sunglasses protected her eyes from the harsh UV rays. She ran her hands across the hot skin of her stomach and gently cupped her breast. Glancing down she could see her nipples, erect with excitement, poking through the flimsy swimsuit's material. The pink flowers from the bikini's pattern covered her nipples and appeared to have blossomed with her rising arousal.

Squeezing her nipples gently, one at a time, they grew even more erect. Her arousal was getting the best of her as she sat up and glanced around the relatively open backyard. No one was to be seen, so Kristen undid the tie for her top and dropped it beside her. Her body now almost fully exposed, she squirted some oil into her hand. The buildup of heat in the bottle made it squirt into her hand. Its warm, gooey texture reminded her of Scott's cum.

Just this past weekend, Emily had made Scott service her and told Kristen to jerk him off with her hands to relieve him. After almost half an hour of eating Emily's pussy and her taunts, he exploded into Kristen's palm with similar velocity. When Kristen raised her cum covered hand to her mouth, she was looking forward to tasting Scott's salty semen. Emily quickly stopped her and made Scott lick and suck Kristen's fingers clean. It was so sexy to have him stare deeply into Kristen's eyes as he sucked her fingers.

Kristen's own fingers were salty with sweat as she replayed it in her mind. She sucked the fingers of one hand, while the other hand massaged oil all over her chest. Exhausting the supply of oil in her palm on her upper body, she slowly reached down to rub her pussy. She clearly felt a wet spot on the front of her bikini bottoms as her excitement grew.

First one finger, then another, then all made their way under the material that kept the sun from kissing her sex. It wasn't the sun she wanted kissing her down there, it was Scott. She could almost feel the scruff of his five o'clock shadow on her thighs. His long, gentle licks of her pussy lips were masterful. Emily had gone down on her once or twice, but her talents paled compared to those of her husband.

With these thoughts of Scott in her mind, Kristen slipped her right hand down completely into her bikini bottom and encountered her smooth, perfectly shaven pussy. Just this morning she shaved herself in the shower. The feeling of her naked sex led her to think of how much Scott loved her pussy clean-shaven with his wonderful lips, experienced fingers, and hard cock.

Her thumb found her swollen clit and began playing with it while her index finger was running up and down her labia. Every touch reminded her of her lover. She could just imagine her fingers were Scott's cock, teasingly running up and down her full, swollen pussy lips. She moaned then in frustration and now in pleasure as she relived the moment.

"Oh God, that's so good baby! Oh Scott! I need you to fuck me," She begs her absent lover.

Kristen could feel her orgasm rising and she needed to get off so badly. Using her middle and ring finger, she pushes in and out of her hot, sticky, sweet pussy. Her fingers plunge in and out as images of sex pop in and out of her mind. Rubbing her clit alternately with her thumb and pointing finger, Kristen drives herself to the brink.

"Oh God Scott. I'm cumming for you baby! I'm cumming for you!" Kristen moaned as she was completely absorbed in her fantasy and ignored her present surroundings.

Just when she was about to climax, Kristen heard a screen door slide open and slam shut. Woken from her fantasy, she quickly turned over to hide her exposed breasts. Her sunglasses fell down her nose and she glanced around to see where the noise had come from. It certainly wasn't coming from her empty house.

Her family's backyard was large and was bordered by trees and shrubs. No one in the neighborhood had common fences cutting up their expansive back yards. No obvious peeping toms were about, but she did hear a man with a Spanish accent speaking in the distance. Through the trees Kristen could make out a solitary figure on a back porch. He was pacing back and forth, presumably speaking on the phone. Quick peaks of his rugged good looks, jet black hair, and clearly muscular body drew Kristen's gaze. After a few minutes of catching glimpses, he disappeared back inside his house with a similar sliding and shutting sound reverberating through the quiet greenscape.

Buzz, buzz. Buzz, buzz. Kristen's cell phone buzzed to indicate she had received a text message. She picked up her phone and thought momentarily how good the sleek, compact phone would feel vibrating on her clit.

'God, I'm turning into such a horny slut!' Kristen thought to herself as she reached for her phone. On the face of the phone she saw it was a message from Scott. Excited, she flipped open the screen to read the message.

Nice ass

The message confused her for a moment until she heard someone walking around the side of the house. Tousling her hair, Kristen turned to look over her shoulder at Scott striding towards her.

He was loosening his tie and unbuttoning his turquoise dress shirt as he approached Kristen on her towel in the middle of her backyard. He threw his tie on the manicured grass. His fit physique only barely hidden by clothes he was quickly littering the lawn with.

"Nice ass?" Kristen asked as she wiggled her cute little bum for him.

"Fantastic ass from this vantage point actually," Scott remarked as he undid his belt buckle, his dress pants falling to the ground. His growing erection contained by his tight Calvin Klein boxers.

Kristen was enjoying the show as Scott kicked off his shoes to stand behind her in only his underwear. She licked her lips, ever so slightly running the tip of her tongue across her upper and lower lips.

"I didn't think you'd come baby. I thought you'd be texting me sexy messages and then running off to the bathroom to jerk off," Kristen said with a hint of scorn in her voice.

"Well I'm here now," Scott said straddling Kristen's thighs so that his balls rested on her ass cheeks.

"Can you oil my back baby? I think I missed a spot." Kristen cooed and pouted.

"My pleasure," Scott replies as he squeezes the tanning oil into his hands and rubs them together.

He begins massaging oil into Kristen's shoulders as the warm sun beats down on him. Scott's hands quickly begin to wander from her shoulders to her sides, caressing the sides of her breasts. Touching briefly on the small of Kristen's back, he quickly moves his hands down further and grasped of her ass. Pulling the ties on her bikini bottoms undone, he begins toying with Kristen's asshole.

"Oh baby, you love my ass don't you?" Kristen cooed as she cherished Scott's every touch.

"You know I do lover," Scott said in a low, sexy voice as his oil-lubricated finger began to explore Kristen's backdoor. The gentle probes of his finger were gradually replaced by plunges in and out of her ass.

"Oh God Scott, gentle please!" Kristen begged as Scott's finger found its way farther and farther up her ass.

"You've been asking for this haven't you?" Scott growled in Kristen's ear. His creamy white skin contrasted starkly with her shining caramel skin. "Yes, yes, yes! I asked for it!" Kristen moaned, so turned on at being taken so roughly.

"You like me fucking your ass here in the backyard don't you? Anyone could be watching you know. They can see what a horny little slut you really are. You're a dirty little girl aren't you?" Scott asked, yanking back on Kristen's dark hair with one hand while the other is buried in her ass.

"Yes Scott. You know me so well. I'm a slut. I'm a dirty little slut," Kristen said, her pitch getting higher and higher with each word.

"Do you want your pussy fucked baby?" Scott asked as he released Kristen's dark hair. The middle finger of one hand explores ever deeper into Kristen's ass as two fingers on his other hand discover her tight pussy.

"Fuck me, yes!"

"Would you like my hard dick in your pussy or your ass? Or both you dirty girl?" Scott inquired calmly, trying to maintain his cool.

"Fuck me anywhere Scott. Please just fuck me!" Kristen was so horny she was beyond caring where or how Scott took her.

"Are you sure you're not thirsty baby? It's so hot out here and I've got a big load of liquid to quench your thirst. Do you want to suck my dick?" Scott continued to taunt Kristen. His boxers were chock full of hard cock. It was so exciting to dominate Kristen again without Emily degrading him in some way, shape, or form.

"Yes I will suck it!"

With that Scott removed his fingers from Kristen's pussy and ass. She raised herself to her knees in front of Scott, whoe peeled down his boxers. His freed cock was twitching and dripping with pre-cum. Kristen gripped the beautiful cock in front of her face and began stroking it.

"Put it in your mouth," Scott commanded and Kristen happily complied.

She wasted no time taking his cock as deeply into her mouth as she could. So deep she gagged initially. To Scott the sight of his cock disappearing into Kristen's mouth and sound of her slurps was breath taking. Kristen appeared to be a complete horny slut as she drooled all over his dick with her eyes closed. Her own fingers were buried in her pussy now as she couldn't stand it being empty.

"You've been such a naughty little neighbor girl you know. Sunbathing topless and making all the neighborhood guys horny. Making us think of all the dirty things we'd like to do to that tight, young body of yours. See how hard you've made me?" Scott removed his cock from Kristen's mouth and began slapping her cheeks with it.

"You can do whatever you want to me," Kristen said innocently as she looked up at him with her brown eyes.

"You like that don't you? You like sucking cock?"

"No," Kristen said frowning and looking down.

"Aw," Scott said reassuringly as he lifted her chin. Her pouty lips and cheeks covered in his pre-cum.

"I love sucking your cock. I love being your little cock sucking slut," she said as her frown turned to a wicked grin.

"Can I cum in your mouth baby?" Scott asked, kindly this time. He was stroking himself just inches from her mouth.

"Yes baby, I'd love to taste your cum," Kristen said. She knelt there with her mouth open and eyes closed. She stuck out her tongue to welcome Scott's load. Her hands moved from her pussy to cup and raise her breasts.

"Fuck yes!" Scott moaned as he exploded into Kristen's mouth. The image of her complete submission to him put him over the edge. Spurt after spurt of hot white cum burst from Scott's member.

"Mmm," Kristen hummed making quite the show of drinking his cum. She was being such a slut about it. She was too much of a slut evidently as Scott continued to spurt cum when she closed her mouth to swallow. A few drops escaped her lips and dripped down onto her tits. Her eyes closed she held her face close to Scott's twitching cock as it coated her with his cum. As she felt his orgasm subside she opened her eyes and took his head in her mouth. Sucking what cum was left from Scott's cock she gazed up at him.

Scott's eyes were closed and his hands held Kristen's head in place. Glancing down at her he saw his cum dripping down her chin and onto her breasts. Kristen glanced down at the cum on her chest and rubbed it into her soft skin.

"Did you like your cock being swallowed up baby? Shall I lick it all over?" Kristen began kissing and licking Scott's messy cock.

"God, that was so hot baby. I wonder if someone saw us?" Scott pondered as he looked around the luscious green yards.

Someone definitely did...

cashcrunch
cashcrunch
100 Followers