Scott is Trained as a Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

Scott was hugely relieved when Monika finally closed the door. He wondered what he should do to show how sorry he was. As they walked back to the Living room, Monika tapped Scott on the bottom and whispered, "You had better say you are sorry to Joanne."

Scott scampered over and stood, eyes lowered hands behind his back, "Mistress, I apologise for my disobedience."

He heard Monika whisper more instructions in his ear and got down on his knees and kissed Joanne's feet. Monika smiled and gently pushed her shoes between his legs. Scott responded quickly spreading them for his Mistress' pleasure.

"Monika, you said he was trained. Even if we keep him, he still needs punishing."

Monika left the room and came back with two pairs of leather cuffs, "Joanne is right. Scott put these on." Scott crouched naked on the floor and did as he was told. He let Monika guide him to some open double doors leading to the dining room, "Scott now spread your arms and legs ... further." She then attached the cuffs to four discrete hooks at the corners of the doors.

Joanne gazed at Scott's perfect naked body, this was what she had been waiting for.

"OK, let's have some fun, we'll teach him to some obedience. Joanne you take his back and I'll do his front. He'll get pain in perfect stereo."

Joanne revelled in the power she now had, but couldn't quite believe it was true. She picked up a tawse then started to strike Scott's exposed bottom. The vigour with which she beat him surprised Scott. He felt a surge of pain as the rough leather hit his unprotected arse and was unable to suppress a shriek of pain. Joanne concentrated as she beat Scott's inner thighs. Scott let out another agonised cry. Joanne had been fantasising about giving a slave a beating for years, but this was better than she had ever imagined; Scott's perfect buttocks and his cries of pain. She had never become turned on so quickly. Monika had started beating the poor boy from the front, producing more agonised screams. These suddenly stopped as Monika hitched up her skirt, slipped down her panties and stuffed them in into Scott's mouth.

Scott now felt further blows hit him, as Joanne moved up and down his arse, and onto his thighs. Monika had a riding crop and continued to strike the front of his body, his nipples, then his thighs and even his cock. The girls giggled at Scott strained at his bonds, one way then the other, but he could not escape. Scott felt Joanne beat his calves and slowly move up his legs, she was clearly trying to beat every bit of his poor body, she was enjoying herself immensely.

Eventually they stopped beating him and removed the panties from his mouth. Monika and Joanne sat down gazing at their exhausted slave.

"Monika, that was fun, but won't we get into trouble for beating him so hard?"

"Don't worry he is a slave, he is meant to take punishment. Go and have a closer look at him."

Joanne approached Scott, gazing at his nudity, "We didn't hurt you too badly, did we poppet?"

"No Mistress. I am here for your pleasure."

Joanne gazed into Scott's innocent eyes and felt another surge of desire. She lowered her head and began to lick his nipples, savouring the salty taste of his sweat. As she did this, she stroked his exposed cock. Scott could not help but become erect. Joanne marvelled at her power and Scott's helplessness, her licking become more vigorous and she started to nibble then bite his nipple, tugging it one way then the other. Scott gritted his teeth in pain.

Joanne got down on her knees and started to gently suck Scott's penis. Monika, seeing this, said, "Scott, you must not cum or I will give you a thrashing you will never forget." Scott took the threat seriously so the blow-job became torture, exquisitely enjoyable, but torture all the same. Joanne eventually relented but then decided to stroke the area between Scott's balls and arse, this was terribly sensitive and Scott again began to worry about getting another beating.

Eventually Joanne relented but like a child with a new toy she could not resist playing with Scott. So she picked up one of Monika's dildos and started rubbing it between Scott's legs, "Can we fuck him? I have always thought it was unfair that we girls are expected to bend over but boys run a mile. He has such a cute arse."

"No problem he is our plaything. We can do anything we want."

Finally Monika stood and released the now exhausted Scott from his bonds. Standing in the middle of the floor she motioned that Scott should approach her. She gazed at his beauty, but desperately tried to hide her desire. He looked so natural walking around naked; he was clearly made for the sex industry. As Scott stood before Monika, he put his hands behind him resting on his buttocks as he had been taught, wincing with the pain as he touched his sensitive skin.

"Kneel before your Mistress whilst I get a glass of wine."

Monika and Joanne sat in the sofa with Scott kneeling before them.

Joanne whispered, "I never knew it was so much fun playing with a boy's body. It's lovely doing things just for one's own pleasure and amusement."

"You should get one for yourself, there are several agencies in the city. Some boys, like Scott, voluntarily sell themselves into slavery; with others force needs to be exerted to encourage them into their true vocation. One way or another you get gorgeous boys willing to satisfy your every whim."

"So you can just ... browse a whole load of boys and buy them like in the Roman slave markets?"

"Yes, but unlike Roman times they accept credit cards."

Joanne looked down at Scott, naked except for his slave-collar. Despite his beating, he showed no resentment, only a 'puppy-like' desire to please, and Joanne knew with a body like his, he would certainly succeed.

As Joanne ruffled Scott's hair, he smiled shyly.

Monika could she was entranced. "Isn't he adorable? The great thing about a slave is the training they have had. They go 'back to school' to learn how to give a woman pleasure in the bedroom. If you have any fetish or fantasy try it out on him."

"Monika, I will have to be going soon. I have an early plane. Can I use Scott ... in private?"

"Of course, what are friends for other than to share their sluts? Do anything you want but please be sure to leave some cum for me."

Joanne took Scott's hand and led him away. Monika noticed she had a very wicked grin on her face. She wondered what Scott was being forced to do, was it another beating, normal, anal or oral sex or what? She stoked her pussy, thinking of what she had in store for him. The possibilities were endless, each one more erotic than the last. Eventually a very satisfied Joanne left, promising Monika everlasting gratitude for the evening.

It was now her turn, Monika smiled at Scott and led him by his collar to the bedroom. The room was huge, dominated by a large double bed covered in a bright red satin sheet. Scott knelt, legs spread and hands behind his back, as Monika went for a shower.

Monika returned dressed in a long silk dressing gown. She smiled as she let it fall open, revealing her perfectly toned body and 'Brazilian' trim. She advanced slowly to the kneeling Scott, smiling she purred, "Lick."

Scott bent forward and softly blew on Monika's pussy. She let out a girlish giggle. He then licked the inside of her thighs, up and down, purposely avoiding his real destination. Monika was now breathing hard, the anticipation was terrible. Scott then touched her clit with the very end of his tongue, to start with for a second, gradually he inserted his tongue into her very wet pussy. As he did so he grasped her buttocks and pulled her towards him straining to lick as if his very life depended on it. Scott stretched her pussy with his fingers to lick ever deeper. There was a desperate passion that Monika had never known. She was in heaven, but she wanted this bliss to last, so pushed him back and told him to get in the bed.

Monika stood naked, hands on hips, at the foot of the bed, looking at her delightful little slut who was now gratifyingly erect. She crawled onto him, resting on his thighs; she grasped his cock and guided it into her now terribly sensitive pussy. Monika shivered with pleasure as she felt Scott's penis enter, it was time to find out if the boy was worth the money. She felt the exquisite pleasure as she pressed down and felt the whole length of his penis. She was determined to make this last and slowly increased the speed of her thrusts, but her best intentions were soon forgotten as she lost herself in sexual bliss. The whole evening had been leading up to this. The pleasure was sublime. She screamed as she came, but continued, she had to have more. Scott was still perfectly erect and Monika screwed him until her second orgasm.

Monika had never felt so drained or satisfied. Normally she would kick a slave out of her bed after using him, but Scott was special, she snuggled up. In the past she had always been careful never to get emotionally attached to a whore, but in Scott's case she would make an exception. He was cute and seemed naturally submissive, he enjoyed giving pleasure but without losing his self respect. She decided she would fuck him again before breakfast ... with that wonderful thought she fell asleep.

Scott's thoughts were more complex, the sweetness of Monika's body balanced with the pain of the beating and the humiliation he had endured earlier in the evening. As he felt his slave-collar he knew one way or another he was now a whore, a toy for rich bored women.

~

Although Cartwright and Palmer was known for its stable of handsome boys, Kate continued to be in strong demand. One evening she was called to the bar. She was told one of her regulars, Brian, was there and wanted her. She slipped on a satin thong and chose one of her very shortest black satin dresses, so low cut that he would be able to see most of her pert tits. Brian tended to like to humiliate her and often went for anal sex so she lubed herself up, after all she was a pro.

Kate saw Brian talking to two other gentlemen in the corner of the bar. She approached, smiling and said, "Master, it is a pleasure to see you again."

Brian rose and kissed her on the cheek and introduced his companions; Jake and Gus.

"Jake is getting married and as we have always done things together, we are having one last night on the town."

"Congratulations, Sir."

"Jake has heard me talking about you and thought this would be a great finale to his bachelorhood."

Kate smiled at Jake and put her hand on his knee, "It would be a pleasure to entertain someone so handsome."

"Kate, he wanted us all to have fun."

"Of course, Master." Kate said slightly confused.

"I though you may be one of the few girls who might agree to his idea."

"Anything you would like, Master."

Brian explained his plan.

Kate then took them to one of the very best bedrooms. The room had been done out as a nineteenth century Parisian bordello, with fine gilt furniture and a huge four-poster bed covered with bright blue silk sheets. Even the whips laid out on the sideboard and the wrist and angle cuffs attached to the bed and walls were antique. The three men quickly undressed and put on dressing gowns, whilst Kate knelt waiting for her ordeal to start.

Jake sat on the sofa, "Come here my little slut. I am determined to keep the wifey in order and mean to practice on you." Kate lay on his lap. Jake then pulled up her dress and started playing with her thong, pulling it tight so it was forced into her pussy. He put his hands between her legs massaging her clit. He then started to spank her. Kate's cries of pain, amused the boys. Jake spanked her hard and her bottom quickly glowed a deep shade of red.

Eventually Jake told her to get up and strip. This Kate did so in front of them, letting her dress slither down her perfect body before asking Jake to help her with her wet thong.

It was now time for the main event; Jake lay on the bed and beckoned Kate to join him. She straddled him and eased his erect penis into her pussy. She started pumping very slowly, keeping Jake very excited but not allowing him to climax. She bent down and kissed him, rubbing her tits against his chest. As she did, Gus took her arse and forced it apart. God, did he think she was a bloody virgin? He penetrated her and started to fuck her, again slowly. Now Kate raised her head and saw Brian, or more accurately she saw Brian's huge erection. Kate took his penis in her mouth.

The men now firmly in place started to fuck with gusto. Kate felt her pussy and arse being hit with great force. She had never really liked being gang banged but this was so wonderfully depraved that she was now very turned on. She sucked Brian as if her life depended on it.

Brian was the first to come, withdrawing his penis and ejaculating all over her face. After coming once he forced Kate to take his penis in her mouth again. She did so willingly and sucked to bring him to a climax again. She was rewarded by more come all over her face and hair. As she felt the hot spunk hit her. She found that Gus had withdrawn from her arse and was pumping sperm all over her back. Jake quickly followed ejaculating all over her stomach.

The three satisfied, she rolled off Jake. She was sore but knew the date was not at an end until her clients were satisfied.

Brian looked at her, "Oh Kate, you look wonderful. Most people wear clothes you wear cum. Don't clean yourself, you look divine."

As the men put on dressing gowns she stayed naked. Just wiping the cum away when it got in her eyes. The cum quickly cooled, but Brian loved her naked and made her walk around showing how the cum has dripped down her thighs and over her bottom. She was covered in the stuff. She served the boys drinks and made sure she kept her legs well spread.

Gus noticed a certain amount of cum on the wooden floor, "Kate, you seem to love spunk, lick it up."

Jake said, "If our little kitten is going to lick up her cream, she needs a tail and I have just found the thing." He picked up a cat o' nine tails, from a large selection of whips on the sideboard, which had a handle in the shape of a dildo. The whip did not look much like a cat's tail but the boys did not seem to care. Kate took the whip and spread her legs, standing almost on tip toe, she then eased the handle into her arse. The handle was large and she had to strain to insert it. It took a great deal of strength and concentration to get the dildo in and she totally forgot about the boys. When it was finally in, Kate swallowed hard and gave the boys one of her most dazzling smiles. She then turned around and wiggled her bottom. She then got down on all fours, taking the longest most feline of licks, keeping her legs apart so the boys could see her glistening pussy.

Kate purred with pleasure as the boys joked. Brian even got 'Room Service' to bring Kate some clip-on ears and cat's whiskers which he stuck on her cum-covered upper lip. After about half an hour Kate said she was still feeling like a 'horny kitten' and asked if she could do anything more. Brian immediately opted for another blow job and took great delight this time in aiming his ejaculation in her eyes.

Jake took Kate by the hand and led her to the bed. Kate could barely see anything, but felt Jake push her down and his hands force her legs apart. She spread them as was natural and prepared herself for another vigorous fucking. Jake did not disappoint. He was still terribly randy and Kate was shocked by the force of his first thrust. Kate recovered gripping his arse and pulling him ever deeper inside her. The thrusts got ever more frenzied as Jake approached climax. At the critical moment he withdrew and laughed as he came over her stomach.

Before Kate could regain her composure Gus knelt on the bed and pulled her head and placed it on his penis. Kate immediately responded, sweating profusely as she sucked at his penis. Her hands stroked and massaged his balls as she drove him to another blissful climax. Gus was last, but despite this Kate acted as if this was her first and favourite blow job ever. Most of his cum went on her tits.

Kate was now absolutely exhausted, she had never felt so used or degraded. She lay spread eagled on the bed, trying to recover some energy. She also knew the boys were now spent, so still naked she stood up and rubbed her pussy and said, "Purr. Won't you give your poor little kitty one more hard fucking? She does so enjoy it and has the tightest wettest little pussy. Please, where is my randy tomcat?" As anticipated none of the boys were up to it, but they all went away thinking she had enjoyed their company. She now knelt as the boys took their leave.

Brian stroked her sticky hair, "You really are the most beautifully depraved slut I have ever come across. Remind me to punish you next time I am here."

"You have a willing pussy waiting for you, Master."

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
shayshaymcdumblehousinshayshaymcdumblehousinover 10 years ago
good

i like Kate's part more than Scott's but enjoyable story

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Scott Becomes a Sex Slave A new submissive is stripped and humiliated.in BDSM
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
She Claimed Him Older dominant female claims her submissive male colleague.in BDSM
Femdom Training 101 Ideas on how to train your man to be an obedient pet.in How To
More Stories