Scott Lost The Bet Ch. 02

Story Info
More cum denial & hot lady dom action for poor Scott.
1.2k words
4.09
61k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott, even though he was completely blindfolded, paused for a moment to survey the scene before him: 3 lovely ladies, one being his wife Deidre, were sitting naked on chairs. They each had their feet up in the air, anxiously awaiting his tongue between their toes. Scott's cock was extremely hard, standing on end with anticipation, a few drips of pre-cum dribbling on its head.

Deidre won a football bet a few days earlier, and was now making Scott her sex-slave. She had invited her two close friends over to enjoy some of Scott's torturing. It was a shame he couldn't even see them! Denise, who sounded like a hot lady, had a shaved pussy and a pierced clit. Susanna had a hairy pussy and was more authoritative than he was used to. Scott could tell that Deidre was thoroughly enjoying herself because she laughed and smacked Scott's hand away, every time he reached for his cock, as he desperately needed relief.

The three ladies toes were beckoning Scott, as he felt them running their feet all over his hard cock. He was once again forced to his knees.

"You'd better start eating or licking SOMETHING, worm, or you'll NEVER get to cum!" Denise snarled.

Deidre looked over at Denise. "Well, we just can't leave him all hot and bothered, can we? I mean, that's just not fair..." her voice trailed off.

Denise and Susanna looked at each other.

"Apparently, you don't get the game we are playing," Susanna explained. "Scott is your sex slave...OUR sex slave. That means he has to do what WE say, WHEN we say it. He doesn't get to cum until he has earned it!"

Scott, sitting on all fours, blindfolded, listened and began to panic.

'They might not let me cum? What the heck is that crap?' he thought. 'Surely they were not going to give me a boner, then not let me have any fun? I mean, teasing is one thing, but taking me to the edge, then LEAVING me there is another!' Scott wasn't sure he liked this game anymore. There were only a few times where Deidre and he played some teasing games in the bedroom. Mostly, it was him teasing her! How would it feel to be on the receiving side? He shuddered to think about it.

One of the ladies grabbed his hair and shoved their toes into his mouth. He loved women's toes and feet. He loved the way they smelled when freshly washed in a bubble bath. He even loved how they smelled after being in sneakers and sweat socks at the gym. Scott never had a problem massaging his wife's feet; often his loving massages led to some dirty sessions.

He stuck his tongue between each toe and licked the underside of the foot. His tongue trailed up her ankle, then back down to her big toe. It sounded like he was pleasuring Denise at the moment. She moaned and groaned, running her fingers through his hair and grasping the back of his head. He wouldn't mind sucking on her toes for a while, but he so badly wanted to get between her legs and eat her wet pussy. He imagined how juicy and tight it would feel if he were allowed to fuck it.

Denise pushed him away and he moved onto Susanna's feet. Her feet smelled like leather, like expensive high heels. He could hear Denise was now very horny and must have been rubbing her clit, as he heard whimpers coming from next to him. He wished he could see what Deidre was doing. Was she between Denise's legs, eating her soppy cunt? Did she have her fingers jammed up Denise's asshole? God he wanted to rip off this stupid blindfold!

After a few minutes of attending to Susanna's toes, he heard her cry out.

"Oh god, eat my cunt you dog!" She shoved his face into her crotch. She was beyond wet; she was soaking the chair underneath herself!

"Eat me good or you'll never cum again!" She yelled. "And finger my asshole too!"

She scooted down the chair a bit so he could spread her ass cheeks. He slipped his thumb in her wet hole to lubricate it, and then drug it down to her tight asshole. It slid it unbelievable easy. Scott's cock was so hard it was beginning to throb. He needed to cum very badly. A few strokes might just do the trick, but he continued to pleasure Susanna, hoping for the favor to be returned soon.

"Hey", Deidre laughed. "Don't paralyze that tongue, I want some too!" Scott crawled over to where she called from and went right away to her snatch. She was very wet too. He fingered both her pussy and asshole as he sucked on her clit. That always made her orgasm. In the background, he could hear that Denise and Susanna had gotten onto the bed together and were most likely in a 69 position. Their cries of pleasure were awesome to hear!

Scott felt that maybe it was time he spoke up.

"So if I have properly done my duties as a sex slave," he asked. "Can I maybe have a little relief?" He reached down and grasped his cock. It felt so good to be stroked.

"Hmmm, well, I guess we'll have to make him feel a LITTLE good, shouldn't we girls?" Denise asked, laughing. I didn't really like what her tone was implying.

They sat Scott on one of the chairs and tied his hands behind it. They also tied each of his legs and feet to the legs of the chair, so that his knees were spread apart. He was exhausted from all the oral work he'd been forced to do, and now a bit impatient to blow his load. There were many hands rubbing his cock and massaging his balls. It felt so damn good. He was straining in the chair, unable to move around. His knees were spread, letting whomever's fingers tickle his balls and the area down by his ass. He could feel the cum building up in his balls, could feel the load staring to make its way up his shaft. Just a few more strokes...Scott was almost there...

All of the hands suddenly left his cock. His hips bucked to try to get some pleasure, to be able to finish cumming. Without any actual stimulation, his glorious orgasm died, and the cumming feeling receded. He bucked up and down in desperation, whimpering from the denial.

"What's wrong? What have I done? Why won't you let me cum?" Scott asked. His cock bobbed up and down, red and throbbing, more pre-cum dribbling from its swollen head.

"Awww, poor baby!" Cooed Deidre. "Him wants to cum so badly, doesn't he?" She laughed and the others joined in. Even though he wanted this game to stop, he was so into it, he wasn't sure if he DID want to cum. Then the game would end.

"Maybe we'll just keep you tied up here for a little while more," Denise said.

"Yeah, better yet, we should take off the blindfold and leave him tied up, so he can watch us eat each other. That's sure to keep him on the edge!" Susanna piped in.

Scott's cock was so very stiff and hurting from not being allowed to cum. He would not be able to NOT watch his wife joining the other two women in bed. How would he survive his time tied up and on the edge of cumming?

'Oh god', he thought. 'This was going to be a long night.'