Scott Lost The Bet Ch. 03

Story Info
Will Scott ever cum at this party?
1.1k words
4.26
55.7k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott is still tied up, legs spread open and three gorgeous ladies taking turns sitting on his face. He was almost in heaven, except for the fact that the women would not let him cum!

He lost a bet with his lovely wide Deidre and she took it upon herself to make him a sex slave for the night by inviting two of her friends. Susanna and Denise treated Scott like a dog, which even though he tried desperately to not show how much he was enjoying himself in this sweet, torturous fun, his super hard cock gave his true feelings away.

There was a small part in him that did not appreciate not being able to cum or orgasm, but there was something about this...the frustration and delightful denial of being told "No!" whenever his hand reached for his throbbing cock...this whole night felt good!

"My lovely ladies," Scott asked slowly, "When might I be able to cum? I will do anything you ask, I just beg you beautiful women give this poor boy some relief!"

Laughter.

"I'm not sure I want him to cum," Denise said. "He is so ready to do anything we want. I think if we relieved him only every once in a while, he'd do some great things for us!"

'Oh Jesus no', Scott thought.

"So what should we do with him?" asked Deidre. "We can leave my poor little hubby all hard & frustrated. I mean, look at his cock...it's solid and red and ready to burst!" She felt sorry for him, but just a little, as she was also enjoying this game.

They took turns slapping his cock and balls around, occasionally hitting him in the face, calling him a worm and degrading him however they could. Denise scratched her nails up and down his chest. Susanna stuffed her toes in his mouth. Deidre masturbated with a dildo while sitting on his stomach. Scott could feel Deidre's juices running down him. He wished he could take a minute to jerk off and enjoy his orgasm, but he knew he had to please the women first, before he was going to be allowed to cum.

"Well, Deidre," Susanna explained, "There is a way to relieve him all that cum building up in his swollen balls, but WITHOUT him getting any pleasure!" She went over to her duffel bag and pulled out a latex pair of gloves, a towel and a tube of lubrication. Even though he was still blindfolded, he could hear someone putting on the gloves and getting ready to...uh-oh. He liked when Deidre did some light anal foreplay on him, but they hadn't done that much. Usually he was the one with his parts in her ass.

"So what we do," Denise began explaining, "Is we lube up his ass nice and wet, so that we can get several fingers up there." She rubbed around his hole for several seconds before inserting it. His cock stood wildly on end and a gasp escaped his chest!

"We insert at least two fingers up his ass and begin to massage the prostate." Her fingers spread him open and he could feel her going in farther. The more he resisted, the more he loved it.

Denise kept massaging in and out, steadily and with equal pressure. He could feel the cum building in his balls and he cried out in frustration!

"And now we slightly touch his cock, just enough to begin the milking," Susanna added, reaching forward and scratching him with her long nails. The head on his dick was now purple and soaked with pre-cum. Scott struggled in the ropes that bound him down, his hands straining and sweat pouring down his forehead. The more pressure that was on his balls and up his ass, the closer he was to cumming. He could almost feel it getting ready to spurt out his cock. This was going to be it!

His hips bucked wildly and he screamed "Oh my god, this is it, yes yes YES....I'm gonna cummmmmmm!!"

Just at that moment, all hands let go of his cock, but the anal intruding did not cease. A ton of cum shot out of his cock and his legs stiffened up. Scott held his breath for a moment as no orgasm was felt, even though he knew was cumming.

Then it happened.

As his monstrous orgasm hit, the fingers in his ass squirmed around, several hands grasped his hard rod and began to jerk. A foot was shoved in his mouth to cover his screams of ecstasy and he felt he was in heaven! The blindfold was ripped off from his eyes and the light in the room hurt his eyes for a moment. He looked up to see two very sexy ladies. Susanna and Denise were so aroused they were violently fingering each other's pussies. Deidre, his wife, was squatting down, beginning to gently lick his balls. Every time her tongue touched him, his toes curled up tighter.

"Ooohh god that feels so GOOOD!!" He screamed. "More feet, more pussy!" Susanna sat on his face and his tongue energetically lapped at her soaked cunt. His cock continued to shoot out smaller squirts of jizz, as he rocked his thighs back and forth against Deidre's face.

Denise teased him by placing her foot under his chin, just out of reach of his mouth.

"There there," she giggled, "I told you we'd give you something for being a good little doggie to us!" She bent down and mussed the front of his hair.

"I just never want to stop pleasing you girls," Scott replied. "There is something in me that is ashamed to admit it, but I really like being at your beck and call!"

"Well," Deidre laughed, "How does this sound? Every Friday, they'll come over. We'll torture you all weekend, but won't let you cum..."

"Until Sunday!" Susanna added.

"Or until we feel that you've earned it!" Denise laughed. "It's possible you won't cum all weekend at all, if you aren't a good little doggie!" All three ladies giggled at the thought of this man begging to cum and doing everything possible to earn it. Scott was very happy that he and Deidre, his beautiful wife, were enjoying this game together. He loved the idea of her being in charge, but with the added trust that only married couples can attain after years together.

The thought is not cumming at all was very exciting to Scott. He planned on not jerking off all week, until Friday came. Holding off on the sweet orgasms he once took for granted so that he could enjoy them on a much higher plane seemed like a sweet deal.

Now, if he could just make it through the week, until there were more sweet soaking pussies and delicious feet all over him...