Scottish Blonde In Orlando

Story Info
She goes on holiday hoping to meet a friend.
2k words
4
23.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived in Orlando in the early hours after a 12 hours of flying covering 4200 miles, I collected my hire car and read the directions to my hotel. I could nor make sense of the directions so being a clever Scottish lass I waved down a cop car, I explained my problem and I guess my mini skirt shapely legs and the bags under my eyes, the cops took pity on this wayward traveller and while one cop drove my hired car to my hotel the other cop offered me a ride in his shiny new cruiser.

I have watched cop shows for years and now I was being driven by one and this time not in the back, but in the front passenger seat. He took me to the hotel and they both helped me check-in and carried my suitcase (luggage) to my room. I thanked them in the usual way I gave them both a blowjob (kidding). I dropped my skirt and pulled my top off and fell into bed and was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

I woke with the sun streaming in the window, I got up and looked at the clock noon. I stripped of my bra and panties, and headed into the bathroom, started the shower and sat on the toilet, wiped and stepped into the shower I let the water cascade over me, it felt good after nearly 24 hours to having a wash and get fresh, I took the shampoo and washed my hair, then conditioner, rinsed thoroughly. I took the shower gel and rubbed it over my boobs and round my back and shoulders , my nipples responded and filled with blood growing hard under my palms, the soapy water ran down my flat tummy rivulets of water down between my legs. Squirted more shower gel and using small circular movements I soaped my tummy and with one more squirt I massaged the gel over my pubic mound and then between my legs my slippery fingers rubbed between the folds of my vagina and between my bum cheeks, then down my legs it felt good to be naked with the water and soap. I rinsed off the suds and unhooked the shower head and played the warm water between my legs and bum. I was tempted to set the spray to pulse and get myself off, but with a steely determination I hooked it on the wall, turned the water off and wrapping my hair with 1 towel I wrapped the other round me and went into the bedroom.

I sat on the bed and dried my hair, standing I dried myself and applied moisturiser and sun lotion, I looked in the mirror, making a mental note to be careful with my diet in America I had seen all the programmes showing the size of portions served. I padded round and opened my suitcase, I selected powder blue cotton underwear the panties were minimal and the bra supportive, a white button down dress and a pair of almost flat sandals., I finished the "look" with Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses. I looked at the clock it was 2:50 pm and I was starving I realised it was nearly 20 hours since I ate, so after checking where to get something I headed out into the Orlando sun and the nearest diner. Once fed I got into the hire car and drove out to get my bearings.

Tomorrow, I was off to Disney World, but the rest of the day was spent driving round and round getting used to driving on the wrong side of the road (lol) and looking out for certain Brazilian with blue eyes and blonde hair, I thought I spotted her several times, but by the time I got back to where I spotted her she was gone (frustrating) wot were my chances of bumping into her I wondered recalling research nearly 200,00 -1but wot a 1 (lol).

I visited a mall and did some shopping (a lot of shopping), I got chatting to a beautiful girl in the mall, she said her name was Amber and she just loved my accent, she showed me round the mall, it was almost like we had know each other forever. She showed me off to her friends when we met them, I did not know it at the time but she made it plain to her other friends that she wanted to be alone with me, had I known I would have made it obvious that I to wanted to be alone with her.

I must have been jet lagged or something as I missed the signs the brushing against me, the hand on mine, and the clearest was when she helped me try a bikini on and she fondled my bum, in the pretence of fitting it for me. When I did not respond she asked me straight out if I wanted her to go, penny dropped and I quickly said no, her face lit up, and she kissed me, and pressed me against the cubical wall, as she cupped my pussy, grinding her palm on my clit. Her tongue danced inside my mouth, darting in and out, playing with my own tongue which sought to invade her pretty mouth. I gasped for breath as her knee replaced her hand freeing her hand to squeeze my breasts. A loud cough outside the cubicle separated us, and the curtain parted it was the shop assistant, I tall sour face individual who obviously disapproved of wot she had heard and ordered us from the shop or she would call security. I unhooked the bra top while she stood, her face flushed as I slid the bikini bottoms off, she turned on her heel and walked back to the desk. I dressed quickly taking Amber's hand I walked to the des and placed the bikini on the counter, I whispered to her, 'you might want to buy this bikini to sniff the crotch you old dried up crow'. turning on my heel I hooked my arm with Amber's and waving over my shoulder we walked out of the shop.

We headed back to my hotel, I was now so randy I had missed masturbating in the shower, and with Amber's help I was soaking wet. I could not wait to get into the shower, we kissed I reached down and slid my hand under Amber's skirt and into her panties, gently rubbing her swollen clit peeking through the soft pink flesh of her pussy lips. I felt her clit responding to the feather like touch, Amber's hips thrust forward meeting my fingers, seeking more of her pleasures. She managed to unzip her own skirt, I removed my fingers the skirt puddled at her feet and Amber lifted on foot and spread her legs wider to allow me more access to her plump lipped cunny. Amber broke the kiss and pulled unbuttoned my dress, pushing it of my shoulders, she pushed my bra up my breasts bounced free and Amber's mouth suckled on a stiff nipple, then the other, as her hand cupped my pussy again, I humped her hand as she humped mine, the feelings intensified, it was as if we wee connected spiritually we both stopped and pulled our own panties off, I started the shower as she unhooked her bra. Turning Amber was behind me and we entered the shower. The water tingled on our skins, Amber took control, she ordered me to turn round and lean on the wall and open my legs wide, I felt her running her hands teasingly up and down my inner thighs, then he fingernails scrapped lightly up my inner thigh. She smacked my thighs and said wider, she smacked until she was happy I was spread to her satisfaction. My legs quivered as she continued to tease me, I felt her spreading my bum, and her thumb and index finger spreading my pussy lips apart, her hot breath and then her tongue darted into my pussy, my knees buckling slightly as her tongue flicked licked and danced in out and all around my sex.


I was so horny now, then she stood and slid 3 fingers into my pussy, as she pressed herself on my back her lips kissed my earlobes, then her tongue flicked along my shoulder, while she continued to pump her fingers in and out, the depth and rhythm constantly changed, she had me on the edge of an orgasm, my legs shook and breathing erratic, I reached down and rubbed my clit, hard fast, I sank to my knees, as Amber followed she kept up her assault on my wet pussy with 3 fingers, while biting and licking my neck. The water magnified Amber's touch and my body shuddered as wave after wave of orgasmic pressure swept through my ravished body, Amber reluctantly removed her fingers, and gathered me in her arms, holding me as I succumbed to a series of smaller orgasms, as my hand covered my pussy and I gently massaged my quivering flesh.

My breathing slowly returned to normal, Amber helped me up and wrapped me in a large fluffy towel, the wrapped herself in an other one. We laid on the bed, face to face, lips touching tongues flicking, then finally talking. I asked Amber why she picked me?

It's the accent babe she replied, that and I looked good.

I smiled and asked, if she would like to cum anytime soon.

She replied by flicking her towel open and lying on me back, spreading her legs, take me she joked. I stood off the bed and knelt on 2 pillows Amber closed her eyes, and I gently traced my fingers lightly over her skin, she was tanned with no tan lines, her breasts had tiny scars, and were obviously enhanced, her tummy flat, her belly button was not pierced, her pubes closely trimmed with only a thin strip of pubic hair, and my first girl with a clit piercing.

I climbed on the bed naked and straddled her legs, I poured moistening lotion on her chest massaging it into her breasts making her nipples erect, I circled each nipple, without touching either she wriggled but from my position I controlled her movements. More oil, I massaged into her tummy covering every inch. I switch positions and sat astride Amber's breasts and poured a generous amount of oil over her plumb pussy and worked it well into the flesh, between her inner and outer lips and down to her anal opening, as I worked I knew Amber was staring at my ass and pussy, I moved to work extensively on her clit I slip two fingers into your pussy and work them around, sliding in and out and side-to-side. I played with her clit ring, Amber moaned loudly as I flicked the ring. She spread her legs and I bent down my own bum in the air as I flick my tongue along her shiny pussy the taste of the oils ruined the delicate sweet taste of her pussy but I persisted I spread her plump lips and my tongue zeroed in on the pink hard nub as two fingers slides into her open wetness, she gasps as I suckle on her clit sipping short sharp sucks rhythmically in time with my finger, her hips buck, I want more so I climb off amber and turn her onto her tummy, I push two pillows under her tummy and move to the end of the bed, I crawl upwards till I spread her bum open and I can see her sex wet pink and open , I push two fingers back into her, hand and deep twisting with each inward stroke from this position I can easily massage her sweet G-spot, as I press on it she yelps aloud, and starts bucking pressing herself hard against the pillows, it only takes a couple of minutes till Amber shudders and her pussy clasps tightly on my fingers, then with a roar stifled in the pillow her pussy contracts and she cums hard fast and copiously spraying my face with her girly cum. She collapsed shuddering quaking on the bed, I moved beside her taking her in my arms we spooned as I kissed her neck I pulled a cover over us, we slept her juices covering my face.

I LOVE AMERICA

Part 2 to follow