Scott's Cheating Wife

Story Info
Married guy gets seduced by friend's wife in a hot tub.
3.8k words
4.21
226.7k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend, Scott, is a tall good-looking guy with dark hair and the gift of gab with women - I wouldn't say he can get any woman he wants, but let's just say his batting average is very high. When we were in our early 20s, we used to go out 3 or 4 nights a week to the local L.A. bars and clubs - Scott was the captain and I was the quintessential wingman.

While Scott easily got phone numbers, kisses, and more, it was very difficult for me to pick up women at bars or clubs. I'm not bad looking, but I don't really have what you'd call "night club appeal" ... my appeal is more the "put heat on low and let simmer" type.

Most of the women I've dated in my life I got after working my personality on them in friendly situations over the course of weeks, months and in a few cases, even years. By contrast, Scott could scout a place out and often get the phone number, if not more, from his top pick for the night - frequently I'd end up trying to keep her OK-looking girlfriend occupied long enough to keep her from cock-blocking Scott.

I admit I was a bit jealous of Scott, but he didn't lord over me that women were more attracted to him than me (not much anyway) and he would talk me up pretty good with the women we'd meet, so I got some decent table scraps. It was way better than going out with my less attractive and less affable friends -- who often wouldn't be successful in even talking to a single woman all night.

Ten years ago, I went away to business school, leaving Scott to fend for himself without his wingman. There I dated Tricia, a pretty blonde, while Scott continued fast and furious on the dating merry-go-round. When business school was over I returned to the L.A area, and a few months later, got engaged to Tricia.

My engagement seemed to spur Scott on to find a woman to settle down with. He started dating an intern at work named Grace and before I'd even met her, they were engaged. When I did meet her I was dazzled.

Grace's body is mouth-watering and she loves to wear clothes that show it off -- I've never had the pleasure to measure her, but I would guess she's 34-24-36. Her ass is curvy and heart-shaped, and she has perky breasts with "good personality" - not giant, but they're perfectly round like sweet little apples and, being 10 years younger than Scott and me, they defy gravity.

Grace has gorgeous Irish alabaster skin, with a soft smooth complexion and warm brown eyes (thank you, Van Morrison). Her hair is medium-length and brown and cascades down in loose spirals. I'm a sucker for a woman with an accent, and Grace's Irish voice is, well, lyrical, almost seeming to stroke your skin as she talks softly. Her face has a playful impish quality that lights up with Irish sunshine when she smiles. You can't help but try to make it do so every chance you get.

Scott and Grace live about 45 minutes from Tricia and I, so we only see them every so often. That's a good thing, because every time I do, I end up thinking about Grace's lips, skin and body for weeks.

A few years ago, Scott and Grace moved to an apartment complex with a community pool. We go over there several times a summer for a swim, and I can't keep my eyes off Grace's body -- she loves to show off it off in teeny two-piece bikinis that don't leave much to the imagination -- I always make sure to wear thick sunglasses when we go and sneak as many sideways glances as I can.

Grace and I always got along well, but I realized a few months ago that more and more, Grace and I were having long flirty conversations, and it seemed like she made a point of parading that exquisite little body in front of me more than was necessary, especially when Scott was off somewhere else.

A few months ago, Scott invited a bunch of friends to hang out by the pool. Grace looked fantastic as usual in a shimmery blue two-piece bikini. At one point, about half the group, including Scott and Tricia, went off to play volleyball. Grace wasted no time in taking a lounge chair square in front of me. I pretended to glance at a magazine as I ogled every inch of her body through my sunglasses. She kept stretching her pretty legs and feet out in front of her, criss-crossing them slowly every so often, and I could swear she was looking at me to see my reaction.

The volleyball group came back after a while and jumped in the pool for a swim. Scott flirted shamelessly with all the other women, and I could tell Grace was annoyed. She moved her chair even closer to me and started chatting and flirting with me. Scott invited everyone back to their place for dinner and drinks without consulting Grace, getting her Irish dander up even more.

Both of them got good and drunk at dinner (did I mention she was Irish!), and they were not getting along. Eventually it became awkward for the guests, and Tricia and I decided to leave. Scott went in the back room to get our coats, and Grace immediately came over to say goodbye. I went to give Grace the usual goodbye hug and kiss, wrapping my arms around her lithe warm body. What happened next was so small as to be almost imperceptible.

Saying goodnight to a friend's wife after an evening together is nothing less than an art form. When you're single, as an evening out with a date comes to a close, or perhaps with someone you have met out at a bar or club, the parting moment is taut with the suspense, mystery and thrill of whether that evening is going to culminate in some sexual naughtiness, and if so, how much: Are we going to kiss? Perhaps we'll engage in some petting? Maybe even fuck? Standing on the precipice of finding out how far your date is going to go is one of the greatest parts of being alive.

Once you're married, however, that moment of blissful sexual tension is simply not on the agenda any more. The closest substitute I've found is saying goodnight to a friend's wife. In the space of a moment or two, there's a different series of questions to be wrestled with: are we going to hug? Perhaps we'll kiss on the cheek? Maybe even a quick peck on the lips? Certainly the drama is much less consequential, but it's as much sexual tension as a married person gets, and there is one additional element of danger to it: you're generally performing this dance smack dab in front of both of your spouses. Sure, it's a manufactured thrill, but I find I really enjoy the anticipation of that moment of finding out just how "far" the other guy's wife will go.

This was the moment that Grace and I were at. We'd had that moment many times before of course. And I usually had the pleasure of not just a mere hug or chaste smooch on the cheek, but an actual kiss on the lips. Just a peck, mind you, but still, a kiss on the lips. This time, too, our lips met for a kiss. But this kiss immediately seemed different.

My mind was instantly alive and kicking, wondering whether this kiss was really different, and if so, how? Was it longer? Well, yes, it did seem that her lips pressed against mine for just the briefest of an extra moment, but that's not really what seemed different.

My mind raced for an answer, and finally, it dawned on me. It wasn't that our lips touched for a longer period of time - it was that her lips had softened as we kissed. "Why does a woman soften her lips?" I asked myself. I didn't have to think to know the answer ... she wanted me. This kiss wasn't a friendly peck, this kiss was a real kiss, the kind of kiss you had when you were single and things were going to go your way that night.

Grace pulled away from me just as Scott re-entered the room with the coats. I think I must have had a bit of a stunned look on my face, and Grace flashed me a Mona Lisa smile.

On the drive home with Tricia, I still couldn't be sure of what just happened: perhaps I just imagined that extra moment, or even if there had been an extra moment, maybe Grace just had something soft on her lips, or maybe her head had just lurched forward from being somewhat drunk and not from an intent to plant an idea in my head. Regardless, the idea *was* planted, and as I fucked my wife that night, and for weeks afterward, I imagined it was Grace I was fucking.

We didn't see Grace and Scott for about a month, and then on Saturday, we went to a party at a mutual friend's house. There was plenty of alcohol flowing, and as usual Scott was flirting with all the women, trying to get some sexy hijinks and fun going. Almost all the women at the party were dressed with sexy low cut necklines - a normal L.A. party.

Scott walked around with a videocamera asking the women at the party to "show me your tits!" and they all just giggled and jiggled as Scott zoomed in on their chests. A few women even tugged their tops down and shook, almost revealing their nipples. Then Grace and another woman playfully French kissed for the camera, spurring Tricia to pull her top up to flash her tits! I laughed and pulled my own loose-fitting shirt down to reveal my chest and two women I didn't even know started rubbing my nipples. Scott just kept laughing and shooting, and one of these strangers started licking my nipple.

A short while after that, a big group of the guests started doing shots. But not just any shots. A few of the women let guys pour liquor down their necks and lick it as it entered their neck. A sexy thin woman I'd never met before poured liquor in her bellybutton and a guy slurped it out. A few women held lime slices in their mouths and guys did tequila shots and sucked on the lime in the woman's mouth, usually very sloppily. Scott did one with Tricia that way. Needless to say, we were all pretty well lubricated and there was a sexy mood in the air.

A while later, I noticed that Scott, Grace and Tricia weren't in the main party room ... I realized they must be outside in the hot tub. This is Southern California, and it's pretty much standard practice to go naked while hot tubbing, at least among everyone I know.

I couldn't resist getting a peek at Grace's tight little naked body, so I went to the back changing room, took my clothes off and proceeded outside to the secluded corner where the hot tub was and jumped in with the three of them.

The water was dark, so I couldn't see anything other than what was exposed out of the water. As we chatted, I tried not to be obvious as I snuck peeks at Grace's beautiful little apples as they bobbed in and out of the water. It just doesn't get any sultrier than looking at Grace's sexy naked curves dripping wet as steam enveloped her, dampening her hair and face with a mixture of condensation and sweat - I couldn't help but think how that must be what she looks like when she's all hot and flushed from getting fucked.

Apparently Scott and Tricia had been in the hot tub by themselves for a while, and Grace had just joined them a few minutes before I did. Scott and Tricia said they were turning into lobsters from being in too long, and both climbed out of the hot tub, dried off and went back in to the party, leaving me all alone with Grace.

As soon as they were gone, Grace sidled over to me with a mischievous grin on her face. I had a feeling what was going to happen next, but I still couldn't quite believe that this gorgeous creature wanted to cheat on Scott with me. Before I had much time to consider it, Grace was right next to me and turned to face me - she leaned in and gave me a quick kiss. Then another one. And another. Emboldened by my inability to resist her, she just moved her lips to mine and planted a long wet one. This was an amazing kiss. Her lips were very wet and soft from being in the hot tub, and she licked my lips and tongue with that soft tongue and those sensuous lips.

I didn't want to cheat on my wife or on Scott, but it was impossible to resist that kiss. I halfheartedly pushed her away at one point, but she soon returned and kissed me more, seducing me with her talented tongue and mouth. My cock stirred and soon my libido was talking to me louder than my fidelity.

She had me - I was powerless to resist. I started kissing her back, licking her lips and sucking her tongue and enjoying her pretty little mouth. The fastest way to get me hard is a good kiss, and Grace's kisses were more than doing the trick.

Just as my cock was growing to its full length, we heard the back door pop open and could tell that someone was going to come back to our corner. Grace's lips quickly parted from mine and she scuttled away grinning mischievously.

A friend of ours, Gary, made his way around the corner, doffed his shorts and climbed into the hot tub. Grace backed away from me, facing me, just far enough to put her legs across my left leg and rest her pretty little toes and feet under the dark water right on the inside thigh of my right leg, only inches away from my hard cock. She subtly rubbed her feet back and forth on my legs and thigh, inching ever so close to my rock hard cock, while Gary sat across from us oblivious to the action.

Meanwhile her right hand wandered outside the tub, right next to where I was holding onto the side of the tub with my left hand. She started holding my hand, with Gary not able to see below the lip of the hot tub. Soon, my hand was flirting shamelessly back - with my cock at full staff, I wasn't able to resist any of her flirtations - like I said, she had me.

She wrapped all of her fingers around my index finger and moved her fingers up and down on it - I wasn't sure whether she was simulating a blow job or her pussy wrapped around my cock, but either way my cock started leaking precum.

Gary soon realized his beer was empty and offered to get us all another one, to which Grace and I instantly and simultaneously responded yes - both of us knew we couldn't wait for Gary to be back in the house, even if only for a minute. As soon as Gary was gone, Grace was in my lap, kissing me and rubbing her pretty naked body on mine. My hardon was aching like mad.

But soon we heard Gary returning and had to part again. Gary jumped back in the hot tub and handed us each a beer. Gary started making conversation, but Grace was feeling impish. Her beautiful legs returned to their position draping my left leg and rubbing on my thigh. I have a bit of a foot and leg fetish and she was driving me out of my mind.

I started rubbing my hands all over her wonderful legs under the water, hardly even caring if Gary noticed at this point. I slowly started moving my hands up her legs, touching that silky soft skin all the way up her thighs, finally reaching that tender wonderful spot where her legs meet. I gently rubbed the back of my fingers up and down along her pussy lips.

She was very wet - there's a difference between a woman who is wet from having hot tub water touching her, and a woman who is wet from having juices leaking from her pussy all over her lips and thighs, and this was definitely the latter. Her pussy was so slick my fingers were just gliding along them. Small moans began escaping her lips, which she tried to "cover up" for Gary's benefit.

"Ohhhhhh" she said, "it is so hot in this tub, don't you think?"

Gary continued the conversation, oblivious to the double meanings of Grace's words.

"And it's so wet too," she giggled as she looked straight at me, "I don't remember the last time I got this wet."

I looked over at Gary to see if he was getting suspicious, but fortunately he was drunk enough not to catch the not-so-subtle sexual innuendo of Grace's words.

After a few more minutes of sweet Grace driving me out of my mind by secretly rubbing her toes and feet on my thighs, Gary decided it was too cold out and headed back inside, leaving Grace and I alone again. The instant Gary turned the corner, she was all over me. She simply slid her feet up my right leg and scooted forward until she was sitting in my lap.

Our tongues met and she once again gave me the "cat-kiss," licking my lips like a cat licking milk from a bowl. There was no longer any pretense on my part of putting up a fight - I wanted her and I wanted her bad - and I had the hardon to prove it. I kissed her back passionately, lust overtaking my mental faculties. I rubbed my hands all over her sweet legs and feet that had been driving me insane with lust.

She whispered to me "I'm so attracted to you ... I've wanted you for so long."

I whispered that I was attracted to her too, but that our spouses could come out at any moment. She kissed me again, and I whispered in her ear "feel how hard I am for you."

Her hand dropped into my lap and she giggled as she felt my hardon sticking straight up under the water. My hand wandered as well, until it was nestled between her legs, stroking her leaking pussy. The two of us were moaning now between kisses, chugging forward on a locomotive of lust.

I put my hands under her sweet little asscheeks, and gently lifted and held her in the water, positioning her legs on either side of me, her slick sweet pussy poised right over my rock-hard cock.

She looked me in the eye and semi-whispered, semi-grunted "please put it in ... hurry .... fuck me .... before anyone comes out."

My hands lowered in the water, allowing her pussy to envelop my cock inch by inch. She bit her lower lip, and rolled her head back as my cock slid deeply into her tender sweet canal. I alternately lifted her in my arms and then lowered her to slide her juicy pussy up and down on my cock, which felt like it was on fire. She reached her hands around my neck and started bucking up and down on my cock.

I couldn't last long and I told her so.

She moaned and whispered in that soft sexy accent "ohhhh, baby, cum in me, I wanna feel it in me."

That pushed me over the edge, like going over the Cliffs of Moher, and my cock spasmed as I felt it shoot hot jets of cum deep inside her.

As soon as she felt my hot cum splash her insides, she started bucking even more wildly, whimpering into my ear "ooh ooh I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

I became aware of the sounds we were making - grunts and squeals of pleasure. I spasmed and spasmed inside her. She looked at me and giggled as we slowly started decelerating, both luxuriating in the feel of my cock inside her as it slowly softened.

She kissed me again, licking my lips langourously, and told me "mmmm, this was everything I've been dreaming about," and eased herself up off me, not a moment too soon.

Within seconds, we heard the back door opening as someone started coming outside - Grace swiftly glided to a position across from me as Scott emerged around the corner.

"Oh, hi, honey" she said to him as he smiled to greet us, "we were just getting ready to get out - I was just saying there's only so much wetness a lass can take."

Scott responded, "heh, well, you guys have been in that hot tub quite a while."

"Would you mind going and grabbing us a couple towels, Scott" I requested.

As soon as Scott was around the corner, Greta slid over to me and kissed me again, pulling me to the corner of the hot tub. I tried to push her away, deathly worried that Scott would emerge quickly with the towels and see us.

She wouldn't leave me be, still running her hands over my body and grinning, "I'm so attracted to you, kiss me some more or I'll tell Scott all about what we did."

I hesitated, realized she was just crazy enough to do it, then pulled her close to me and kissed her hard. I heard the back door open again and managed to shove her away just in the nick of time. As Grace got out of the tub and wrapped herself in the towel Scott brought, I heard her giggling as she knew she'd made me hard again.

"Ready to get out?" she asked me coyly, raising one eyebrow as Scott held his arms around her.

"Umm, I'll just be a minute ... why don't you just leave the towel on that chair, Scott."

"Sure thing, buddy," he replied, not knowing I'd just had his pretty little wife grunting and writhing on my cock just a minute earlier.

12