Scoundrel For Hire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers

Della was shaking with fear as I helped her vacate her bladder. She put up no protest as she was secured and placed in her sleeping bag and drugged for the night. The three of us shared the one tent. It was a tight but most comfortable squeeze sleeping between the two lovelies. The next six days passed in this manner. We had good weather nearly the entire way aside from a brief shower near the gap in the mountains. We ate sparingly. I fed them just enough to keep hunger pangs at bay, I wanted and needed their energy levels low.

The scenery changed as we rode, from the green verdant expanse just outside Golath to the rocky soil through the gap in the southern snow capped mountains, to the humid air and sandy soil as we neared Zafina. That night I allowed them to converse in my presence for the last time. I chained then to a mile marker and said.

"Tomorrow we will reach Zafina. I suggest, Fiona that you take the next hour or so to educate your daughter on the nature of relations between a man and a woman, otherwise that lecture will come from a eunuch in the Satrap's palace. I am not an entirely heartless bastard. I will stand over here, just out of earshot. I do have weapon trained on you, so no theatrics."

I watched as mother and daughter poured their hearts out to each other. I saw them hug. A sensitive man would have found the emotional display touching. There were tears in their eyes as I hooded them that night.

The end of the trail came at ten the next morning. I led the mules in myself for the last kilometer. I could wield my weapons more openly at trail's end. No doubt a messenger from the Satrap messenger service would be at the finish. The Satraps kept messengers at their end of the trail to relay news of important shipments or messages that might arrive at any hour.

Sure enough, several messengers were waiting. Nice gents, they helped me secure Della and Fiona to the pole under a shade tent and then one rode like the wind to my Satrap. The wait would not be long. I sat and watched my prizes with a contented smile. Fiona read my expression. Knowing that I was not likely to punish her here she let me have a piece of her mind.

"You are a foul and evil beast. Only a disgusting, immoral pig could ever think to make a living out of selling other human beings! I can't imagine that a "man" like you could ever be born of a woman. You are the type of scoundrel who would prostitute his own mother! You make me sick to my stomach."

"Lady." I replied, "I never claimed to be a nice person and my mother became a prostitute with no help from me. Enjoy your out busts while you can. The Satrap prefers women to be silent, even going so far as to have the tongues cut out of whiners and chatterboxes."

That shut her up and she remained silent until the Satrap's carriage arrived about three hours later. Two of the Satrap's guards had come along. With all of us armed, the women entered the carriage with no protestations.

The women were secured in place with fetters and manacles and I rewarded myself with some much needed, deep and unwary sleep. One of the guards woke me up as we approached the palace. I could tell by the Fiona's and Della's expressions that the palace impressed them. The palace has that effect on people. It is huge and alabaster white with jeweled turrets sporting golden seraphim. The Satrap is fabulously wealthy as his family controls a major trade route for silk and ivory. Mostly an enlightened leader, his people tend to admire and revere him. He is generous with the royal treasury so that there is little want and almost no starvation in his realm. The folks who chiefly suffer are criminals and political opponents. My Satrap has excellent relationships with most of his peers and his generals and his army is fiercely loyal to him. His harem is large, and his judicious use of it brings him many favors in the form of goods or tribute. As they say it is good to be king.

I would be presenting mother and daughter myself to the Satrap in about an hour's time. The Satrap ALWAYS has time to inspect new additions to his harem. I left the women under guard and then prepared myself to meet "His Eminence Satrap Kamel Turenik of Zaweria, chief province of Zafina." I am known to the palace, as the Satrap had availed himself of my services in the past. I was led to a quite room where I could bathe and dress. While my commissions could meet the Satrap in an unkempt manner, I could not be less than my very best. An hour later I was in the Satrap's impressive throne room. Even I was struck by how handsome the man was. His light brown skin was clear and even, his black hair luminous, his dark eyes brilliant. I have never lacked in ability to attract the ladies but I could do oh so much better if I resembled his Eminence.

"Ah Daniel," the Satrap said, greeting me like an old friend. "What have you for me today?"

"Your Eminence and your Excellency, I have not only faithfully fulfilled but I have surpassed my commission. I present you with the fairest of Allinurian maidens as well as her equally delightful mother!"

I clapped my hands and the guards brought out Fiona and Della, still clad in heir simple gingham dresses, into the overwhelming throne room. The two were forced to kneel before the Satrap's throne and then permitted to stand up. They were awed into silence by the magnificence and splendor of the surroundings. I could also tell from their expressions that the Satrap who sat on the throne was not the horror that had filled their imaginations. The Satrap eyed them thoroughly, their great beauty was quite obvious, despite the grime of a week on the trail

" Guards secure and expose them." The Satrap said. "I would feast my eyes upon their naked flesh."

An event I had seen many times before played out in the throne room. Guards produced four sturdy ebony poles and deposited them in holes hidden by floor tiles. Two eunuchs, bejeweled, flabby, and shirtless approached the poles with fetters. At sword and javelin point Fiona and Della were fasten spread eagle to the poles.

Mother and daughter were crying and begging for mercy as the Satrap nodded and the eunuchs produced scissors and began cutting away the dresses. A javelin at the throat had a calming effect on their restless limbs. In moments it was done. The mother and daughter hung in place, their alabaster skin and golden haired heads and crotches enthralling the Satrap.

Grinning broadly, the Satrap circled each woman several times. Delightedly he ran his hands over their firm breasts and supple legs. He lovingly stroked their mesmerizing rumps. He tweaked their succulent breasts, tugged contentedly upon their hair and inhaled deeply the scent of their womanhood. Even trough his voluminous robe, his erection was obvious. The javelins kept the women silent and motionless.

"Daniel, You have outdone yourself. I know that we agreed on a figure of 30.000 and a two thousand dollar bonus for delivery before winter but I shall have so much fun with these oh so perfect specimens that I would be insulting you by offering less than 65,000 credits. I will also give you two of your choice from my harem for a week."

"You are too kind your Eminence and Your Excellency." I contritely replied. It was more money than I had even dared hope!

"Have the women prepared!" Shouted the Satrap as the eunuchs and guards sprang into action. Weeping the women were liberated from their bonds and hustled to the left wing of the palace, where the harem is kept, A moment or so later The Satrap struck a special gong and the available concubines filed out of the left wing. All were clad identically in sheer trousers and jeweled bustiers. All wore a headdress with a jewel in the center. The nature of the jewel told how valued the Satrap thought the concubine. Topaz, ruby, and sapphire for the most prized. Opal, pearl and jade for the least prized.

All of the fair maidens lined up and I was instructed to take my pick. It was foolhardy to go for a ruby or topaz of sapphire, those were the Satrap's best and were only offered under the rarest of circumstances. Their presence in the line was a simple courtesy, nothing more. There was a rather attractive jade who struck my fancy. She was of middle height and had long flowing brown hair her almond colored eyes had a gentle slant about them and her breasts looked mighty inviting. I could tell that she was from the east. She probably came into the Satrap's harem as tribute or war booty.

As a complement to her I chose an tall opal with hair black as night and ivory skin, long legs and a smaller bust. She appeared to be a Casshian, an island kingdom in the northern sea. I could tell by the Satrap's reaction that I had chosen wisely.

"Excellent choices Daniel. Please take the lion room for the next seven days."

A servant led the three of us to the lion room so called because of its lion motif and lion skin rugs. As soon as the door closed behind us I slowly, yet wonderfully undressed the women. I then had them undress and service me. Naked the women were very fine indeed. Their oiled bodies glistened in the romantic light of the theme room. Their crotches were hairless and tasty. Both were supremely skilled with their tongues, mouths, hands and loins. The jade was especially enthusiastic as she had been rarely used by the Satrap and his associates. She knew that a good report from me could boost her status in the harem and perhaps elevate her headdress. The opal was very attentive as well. I lost count of number of times that I came during that week. Their two bodies began to meld in my mind into one enthralling memory. I rarely left the lion room as our meals were delivered. By the end of the week I was as tired as I had ever been, delightedly, sweetly tired.

After my week long idyll ended, the Satrap greeted me. I told him how delightfully his two concubines had preformed and thanked him profusely and humbly. The Satrap presented me with my earnings. It was literally a sack full of money,nearly the size of ones I had kept Della and Fiona in, much heavier of course. He also gave me two guards to protect me back to the trail but I believe that he was correct in encouraging me to turn it into liquid assets as quickly as possible. Before I left he informed me that had something to show me.

We entered his private quarters. Luxuriating on the bed fast asleep was Fiona, a blissful smile across her lips. Her only adornment, a topaz bejeweled headdress. Her delectable body had been oiled and her pubic thatch trimmed and shaved into a quite attractive oval just above the feminine slit. Quietly the well built, handsome Satrap addressed me.

"The daughter still needs considerable training. The mother agreed to lie with me without equivocation or evasion so long as I promised to break her daughter in slowly and gently. I had no intention of doing so but I agreed so as to enjoy the woman's charms without resistance. I don't know what sort of man she was married to but she exploded with passion once I entered her. Quite frankly she has been indefatigable in bed. As much as I know that I will come to treasure the daughter, the mother is a phenomenal lay. She also excels fellatio. If I didn't know better I would swear that she had never seen a penis before. Thank you so much for bringing her to me Daniel. If you ever need a favor in the future, do not hesitate to call upon me."

With that I was led from the Satrap's inner sanctum and made my way to the shores of the southern ocean, where I bought a home, abducted the girl of my dreams, purchased a fishing fleet and retired from my former line of work. I realized that in my so rewarding former business I had indeed saved the best for last. Often now as I watch the waves gently lap against the shore, the image of naked Della and especially naked Fiona come to mind unbidden and I envy the Satrap greatly.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers
12