Scoundrel's Answer Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garthur grunted as the Lost Queen made another effort to break free. His concentration focused on sustaining that ring. Light poured from his hands into the silver below, only to shimmer upward and reinforce that barrier. Finally, he spoke gruffly, "Won't be any waiting to be done. I'll be the one waiting for you. Now go, get! You're distracting me."

Alan stood, bearing the unconscious Faringalia in his arms. He looked back to the others. No one looked happy at this plan, but it was the best they had. Turning on one heel, Alan began to carry the gnome out of the underground temple, pausing only to retrieve his sword from where it had landed.

With weapons in hand, and haunted looks from the imagery the Lost Queen had invoked during their battle, the others shuffled after him in silence, leaving the Garthur Steelwright behind to deal with the menace alone.