ScoutMasters Paradise

Story Info
A Boy Scout Master stumbles across a Girl Scout Leader.
1.7k words
4.3
41.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jabeebee
Jabeebee
11 Followers

Being a single guy with no kids, work only takes up so much of my day. I decided to help out with the neighborhood Boy Scout Troop in my spare time. Everything was going well until we took our first camping trip. Day one of the trip and we already had 3 cases of poison ivy, 2 cases of homesickness and it seemed like a thousand whines of “Are we at the campsite yet?”

So there I am - stuck camping in the mountains with 12 bratty boys. I HAD to get away. I told the other adults that I was going to take a short hike alone and headed up the mountain.

I was just beginning to relax for the first time all weekend as I climbed upwards and breathed the fresh air. The lack of children’s voices screaming was apparent and I was relishing my time alone. I decided to take a quick break from hiking and sat down on a rock, enjoying the silence of nature. After a few moments I heard something that didn’t quite fit into the serenity of the scene surrounding me. It sounded like someone was moaning. Curious as to where it was coming from, I cautiously started picking my way through the dense trees. I pushed aside a rather low hanging branch and immediately found the source of the moans. There, lying under a tree was a girl. She was wearing the shortest khaki shorts I had ever seen and a tiny white tank top that her tits were just about to pop out of. She had her blond hair tucked under a baseball cap and on her feet were clunky hiking boots. She had her back slightly towards me and she was whimpering and writhing around on the ground. I thought she was hurt and was just about to call out to her when she shifted position slightly. I couldn’t believe what I saw. She wasn’t hurt at all! This nature girl had her hand down the front of her shorts and was working her pussy for all it was worth. I stood as still as possible watching her. She hadn’t noticed me standing in the clearing and I sure wasn’t going to stop the show!

I felt my dick getting hard as I watched her furiously rubbing her clit. I nearly exploded when she reached up and pulled her tit out of her shirt and starting pinching her nipple. I ached to pull my cock out and stroke it as she masturbated – but I didn’t dare make a move. I knew that if I made the slightest motion, she might notice me and I wouldn’t get to see her finish.

Her moans starting getting louder and I could see her thighs trembling as she shoved her fingers in and out of her pussy. She had her knee’s bent with her feet flat on the ground as she lie on her back. Her shorts were so short I could see her pussy juices dripping down the curve of her tanned, tight ass. Her finger fucking suddenly got very furious as her hips starting grinding a hole in the ground under her. She swiftly put her free hand to her mouth and bit down hard to control her screams of pleasure as her mammoth orgasm overwhelmed her. I was shaking all over from restraint and my body was begging me for release.

It seemed like she laid there forever without moving as my aching body struggled to remain standing. As I watched her breathing slowly return to normal, she unexpectedly rolled over onto her side and stared straight at me. I didn’t know what to do as I tried to stammer out an apology. She laughed as she stood up and started walking towards me.

I couldn’t help but notice that she was taller than I expected and I felt the ache between my legs deepen when she looked at me with the biggest blue eyes I’d ever seen. She stopped a few feet from me and gazed up at me from under a curtain of eyelashes.

“I was waiting for a naughty Boy Scout Master to come pitch a tent for me. Looks like you were thinking of a different kind of tent,” she said as she dropped her gaze to the front of my shorts.

I attempted to apologize again for my intrusion, but stopped short when she reached across the space between us and started loosening my belt. I had to close my eyes to keep myself from cumming right then and there. She dropped to her knees on the ground in front of me and pulled my rigid cock out. I trembled as she slowly took me into her mouth. She starting working my dick with her mouth and I just knew I was going to fill her mouth with jizz if she kept at it. It felt so good that I didn’t want to stop her, but I knew that I had to fuck this girl. I let her work her magic up and down my cock for a while longer, but when she cupped my balls with her hand – I had to stop her if our encounter was going to continue.

I roughly pulled her up to a standing position and demanded that she get undressed. I could see in her eyes that she understood who was in control now. We quickly threw our clothes and shoes into a pile on the ground. I grabbed her upper arms and pulled her to me. As I leaned in to kiss her and my tongue ached to touch hers, my hips followed suit as my cock throbbed to touch her pussy. We stayed locked together like that for a moment before I threw her down onto the grass in front of me.

I rammed my dick into her wet pussy and felt her splitting apart, welcoming my member. Her pussy wrapped tight around me clenching, grabbing, trying to milk the sweet cum out of me. I rammed my throbbing cock in and out of her, over and over as she writhed in ecstasy under me, screaming out in pleasure. I had her hands pinned over her head and she begged me to let her touch her clit.

“Please let me cum,” she pleaded, “I NEED to touch myself.”

Never one to turn down a woman in need, I released one of her hands and it went straight to her clit. As I fucked her hard she worked her clit with abandon. She screamed out that she was about to cum and I wrenched her nipple as she peaked. I felt the walls of her pussy contract hard around my cock. Her thighs shook against mine and I struggled to maintain control of my own need to climax.

I slowed down my strokes in and out of her pussy as she struggled to control her orgasm.

I could feel her wet pussy juices soaking the ground underneath us. But I wasn’t nearly finished with this little Girl Scout Troop leader yet.

As soon as I felt she was able to stand, I led her over to the large tree that was shading us from the sun and protecting us from the views of fellow hikers. I turned her around and had her put her hands on the tree trunk for support. She was bent over slightly and I put my hands on her waist as I forced my cock into her perfect pussy again. I rammed her hard over and over as she held on to the tree for balance. She was moaning and shaking and I could tell she liked things a little rough.

Without thinking I pulled my hand back and slapped her ass hard. She shrieked in a combination of pleasure and pain. I took that as a good sign and seized the opportunity to do it again. I’m sure we would have made quite the sight to anyone who happened by. We were fucking hard as she struggled to remain standing and her ass cheeks were peppered with red handprints. She was clinging to the tree for dear life and I wanted to cum so bad. I knew that the chances of her coming again were pretty good based upon the sounds she was making. I decided to take advantage of the situation and as I was fucking her I spread her ass cheeks and pushed my thumb hard against her asshole. Her knees buckled as she whimpered and moaned in pleasure.

“YES!” She said, “Fuck me like an animal!”

I was more than happy to comply as I removed my throbbing cock from her pussy and slowly entered her ass. She held onto the tree as I penetrated her millimeter by millimeter. It took a little time, but before long I was effortlessly moving my dick in and out of her tight asshole with ease. She was in ecstasy as she finger fucked her cunt and I violated her ass.

I could tell she was about to cum again – and there was no way I was holding out much longer the way things were going. I reached around her and starting working her clit. She had it as good as anyone could ask for with all of her being pleasured at once. It didn’t take but a few seconds of that action before she was screaming that she was about to cum.

“Now,” she yelled, “I’m CUMMING RIGHT NOW!”

That was all it took for me, I pulled my cock out of her ass and with just a few strokes of my hand, I sprayed her entire back with my hot cum. She moaned as she felt the wetness all over her.

We collapsed into a pile on the ground and tried to regain our strength. I must have fallen asleep for a few minutes because when I opened my eyes she was tugging her shoes back on.

“Leaving so soon?” I asked.

“Yes, I have to get back to the girls,” she said, “But we come up this mountain every spring around this time,” she said as she walked away. “Maybe we’ll meet again…”

I don’t know if I will ever find her again, but you can be sure that I’ll never look at a Girl Scout Troop leader the same way again.

Jabeebee
Jabeebee
11 Followers