Scrabble Ch. 2

Story Info
Rum helps the game along.
1.6k words
3
21.8k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked to the closet to grab the game, I knew that this was a bad idea .. But I just couldn't help myself. The Rum had tasted so good numbing me just a little and Syndey's sheer presence and energy was beginning to overwhelm my logic.

I went back to the living room, Sydney was sitting there as sweet as could be, batting her innocent eyes and sipping on her freshly mixed Rum and Coke. The supplies whe was taling about was the bottle of Capt. Morgan's, Coke, an ashtray and smokes, and a shiny silver pill case.

"What's in the pill case?" I ask

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know!" she answered sing songily, "I guess you have to play the game to find out!"

"Sydney, remember … I'm engaged … we're just going to play a nice civil game, right1?!"

"Just like always!" She responds with an evil grin.

Sydney won at the letter pull, so she got to choose her letters first. I sip my drink and kick back, slightly smug in the thoughts that she was never really good at this game, I usually had to play dummy to keep things slightly fair.

I chose my letters, I looked at Sydney and she just had a content grin on her face.

"Okay, Charlie, you ready?"

"Sure, go for it Syd …" I watched in amazement as she laid down her first word.

"That's 30 … right", I counted and then counted again.

"How'd you do that?"

"I've been practicing … reading the dictionary and thesaurus .. ", She reaches out and pushes my glass towards my face , "Now, drink up like a good little boy!"

"Okay, Okay .. give me a minute that's 30 drinks!"

"I'll make you deal", Sydney says sweetly, "How about we add a rule and make a shot equal to ten drinks and its winner's choice!"

I wasn't really sure that was a good deal but I was caught up in the spirit and agreed.

"So, I think I'd like you to do two shots and 10 drinks!"

Syd poured me the shots and I drank the ten drinks. Now it was my turn. My head was feeling a little fuzzy, so the words weren't coming as quick. But then I saw it and laid down a thirty point word. I was feeling a bit more confident. I had upped the ante, now she had to come up with a thirty point word or higher.

"Ten drinks for you … "

"Hey, Charlie, I noticed you have one of your tiles on a pink square …."

"Yeah, so …"

"Didja already forget the rules …."

Then it came to me, damn she was right … "Yeah, Yeah … Okay so here goes my shoes!" I kick them off while she drank her drinks.

Her next turn was a fourty two point word. Damn, she had been building her vocab. She smiles and does a little dance on the couch.

"That's twelve drinks for you which mean I want you do one shot and two drinks … and since I used a double word score I think I'll take off my shirt"

"Wait .. Wait … I thought we were playing a nice game …. I just don't think you should take off your shirt!"

"Now, Charlie, I'm just kinda hot … I do have on a bra … I know your engaged …. Don't you trust yourself?"

"Yeah, I trust myself …. It's …"

"It's what Charlie?"

"Nothing, go ahead …" I kill my shot and my two drinks. I don't know what she was taking about bra, what she considered a bra was this small ensemble of fabric that barely covered her nipples and definitely accentuated her clevage.

My turn, I looked and looked but could not find anything … my letters weren't helping me out any … finally I saw someplace I could make a word but I was going to be taking a huge loss. I kept looking …

"Hey isn't there a time limit or something … I'm going to the kitchen to get some ice and when I come back you better have a word on the board."

I still couldn't find a word, so I decided to suck it in a take the loss.

"So you got a word, Charlie?"

"Yeah, It's only fifteen points with a double letter sore … so I guess that's 27 drinks and my shirt"

"27 drinks … wow … what should I do with all those points …"She sits there and pretend thinks for a minute

"Okay, first I want you to do two shots and seven drinks ", so after I take off my shirt, I comply … god, my body was starting to feel warm and tingly all over, "Now, since it's 27 I get to make a rule …. Okay, the rule is from now on all clothes have to come from the top down , that means shirts then pants then socks. And for the finale, what do I want you to do for 7 minutes?" She tapping her finger against her mouth … thinking … thinking

"I think I want you to give me a backrub … a good backrub!" with that she turns around and points to her back, "Rub me good, Slave!"

I remember this game … "Yes, mistress … ", I begin kneeding her shoulders, working my way down her back. I loved feeling her skin … her muscles beneath my hands. She had an awesome back. She let a small moan escape her lips as she leans back into my hands. I could feel my "resolve" stiffen, I tried thinking of anything but what I was doing, but it didn't help. Every once in a while she would lean back and I cold feel her back touch my chest, it was like electricity shooting down and out my cock. Finally, the 7 minutes were up. Syd turns back around to the game, shrugging her shoulders and rolling her kneck.

"My .. My … You definitely haven't lost the touch …. I could have let you do that for hours …"

"You mean you haven't found somebody to replace me?"

"Nope, your hands were definitely one of a kind? My turn now. Let's see what I can do? So, I've got to beat 15, huh … so I guess this would work!", She lays down a 45 point word, triple word score.

"Damn, okay, I definitely think it's time for us to go out, now!"

"Yeah, Yeah … I see how you are .. I start winning for once and it's time for us to go. I guess if that's how you want to play!" Syd gets up and grabs her shirt

"No, No … okay, we'll keep playing … I'm sorry I didn't mean anything … look you have 30 points to divy out … what do you want me to drink?"

"That's better … okay, I want you to take them all in shots!" So, I do the shots … by now I couldn't even taste them anymore. "And for ten minutes I want you to …"

"Woah, there trigger, aren't you forgetting something … "

"Oh yeah ", she smiles and reaches behind her and with a flick of her wrist, off comes her bra. She has the most lucious, succulent breast .. all real … all more than a handful but not too much. I could just stare for a minute and then I wanted to smack myself upside the head. What was I thinking? Oh, well … what's done is done! A couple more turns and she'll be ready to go out and get some food and entertainment.

"So, are these still the most perfect breast you've ever seen?"

I quickly come about with my wits for a second, " I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me!"

"So, they are … cool … and now for your ten minutes, you bad boy … I think I will have you let me give you a backrub!"

"Now wait a minute, I just don't think …", Syd reaches up and puts a finger to my lips

"Why don't you just stop thinking for a minute and let me give you a backrub, no harm, no foul!", she grabs my shoulders and spins me around, " and remember, they are your rules .. and rules are rules", she chuckles.

"Okay, fine", the first thing I feel is her nails, lightly running down my back … instantly causing goosebumps and my nipples to harden. I kept my eyes glued to the clock counting the seconds. She kept that up for awhile, occasionally straying to the front to caress the sides of my chest and stomach. When she actually started rubbing, I remembered how much I appreciated her rubs. She had strong hands and they could just get in there and do the work, unlike Janie. It felt so good, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation, it felt like an eternity but a short one.

"So, how was that … do I still have the touch?"

"It was nice."

"Just nice … damn … I thought I was better"

"No, no it was great, I haven't had a backrub like that in a long time", Syd looked down and grined.

"I can tell!" I looked down and there was my erect member straining to push it's way through my pants. I tried to cover it up. But it just didn't help.

"No, don't get the wrong idea … Janie just doesn't have strong hands and …"

"Oh, sugar … you don't have to explain it to me .. I understand … Now, let's get back to the matter at hand … it's your turn!"