Scream Out

Story Info
Starscream and Knock out formed a working relationship...
1.2k words
3
10.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although he didn't want to help Megatron, Starscream was in the persona of loyal second, for now. He guided Knock Out to the medical bay where Megatron was laying immobilized and relied on Knock Out to heal the leader of the Decticons.

Starscream would never have guessed that was the beginning of a new perspective on life. After working with Starscream on a couple minor assignments, Starscream started to subconsciously be... more agreeable. It was just some unintended effect of working with their medic.

Enjoying playing with minds and plotting against other transformers began to take a back seat to working with Knock Out, who also was happy to work with Starscream. As time passed, the two were send on a scouting mission in the Arctic.

Starscream was overjoyed that he would not need to hide from pesky humans, who infested this foul planet. However, out in the tundra with no vehicles other than themselves Knock Out wanted to punch every large piece of Ice he could see.

Starscream flew through the arctic winds gleefully and after a while landed near Knock Out to chat with his newest - and only - friend. "Oh bot, you don't know what your missing, Knock Out!" Starscream gleefully exclaimed after he transformed out of his jet.

Knock Out smiled at him, glad that his decepticon friend was finding so much pleasure in an abandoned environment. Starscream noticed how far away he was for had landed 20 feet away from his companion and strode to close the distance. "I appreciate this planet's automobiles, Scream. You appreciate flying vehicles. Just because I'm better at valuing quality -"

Familiar with this kind of taunting Starscream had reached his companion and thought of a way to quiet his friend in a split second, but as he jerked just in time, a kiss was planted firmly on Knock Out's vocal unit.

Starscream's mind quickly went into panic mode! What had he just done? How will Knock Out react? Should he transform and fly to the Nemesis? And after these notions rushed to his circuts, Starscream stopped suddenly when he was unable to pull away.

Knock Out had held Starscream's vocal unit in place, sticking his tongue straight back to Starscream's vocal units. If bots had a gag reflex, Starscream would positively choke.

Knock Out kissed Starscream passionately, toying thoroughly and knocking at Starscream's tongue. When he finally let Starscream escape his grip, the jet took a step back, in shock and watched Knock Out grin, pleased.

"I knew you couldn't get enough of me. Was this your plan all along, my Star?" Knock Out grinned and waited knowingly as Scarscream was, for the first time, not sure of what to say. Starscream stopped staring and blinked before letting air into his body so he could cool down.

This new pet name did not enrage Starscream, but instead, this feeling of being wanted was enough for his spark to start a chill that spread throughout Star's body.

"Knock Out... I..." stuttered Starscream as Knock Out stopped walking and turned back to the seeker. "You what?" Knock Out shot "You've been fantasizing about me for a while to make such a bold move no matter my response."

Starscream knew Knock Out was right. How had he guessed that Starscream thought about Knock Out every day. Every night. For orns since the bulky confident bot joined Megatron's team. He knew.

"So... what now?" Starscream stopped and looked directly into his companion's face. "How do you feel?" At this question the confident automobile smirked, "What now? Well obviously we need to explore each other's circuits before we fulfill Megatron's mission." Knock Out said with a thick layer of sarcasm.

As much as the sarcasm would have been heavily apparent, Starscream felt like his passions were becoming reality. Before Knock Out could laugh, Starscream smiled and flew at Knock Out, surprising the bot with another electric kiss on his mouth plate. Now it was Knock Out's turn to be stunned, though Star didn't notice that this reaction was unexpected to Knock Out.

And he took the chance to reciprocate his tongue deep into Knock Out's mouth pate. Shock came before a steady stream of satisfaction. Understanding the situation and wasting no time to take charge, the highly unappreciated car began kissing and showing affection by licking Star's neck. "You" Knock Out said in-between kisses "Are. My. Star."

Starscream's mind was joyous but competitive and went wild at this and quickly noticed the unfair advantage Knock Out had! He couldn't call Knock Out a Knock or an Out though Star was thoroughly knocked out. Ahh the troubles of a quick mind.

Starscream kept moving so he could be in front of Knock Out and kissed beneath his neck, going lower until the larger bot stopped him. Star looked up, confused and waited a moment for Knock Out to take his Energon Prod and toss it on the surrounding snow-covered ice so as not to hurt Star.

Very glad they were not enemies, for he would have kissed the painful prod most evidently, Star pushed Knock Out, who was strong enough to withstand the playful affront but fell backwards anyway into the snow. As Starscream dropped to his knees and crawled over playfully.

Star pushed his friend down and he crawled on top, feeling like he would when he finally was leader of the Decticons, unbelievability gleeful! Knock Out knew what Starscream wanted and opened his crotch-covering panel calmly, taking a deep breath to try and stir out all the hot air building inside his body despite the ice surrounding the two.

Knock Out let the warm air inside of his body recycle into the artic. Air was such a pollution! It carried water
and thus made the transformers sweat when they were near fire, or were otherwise heating up. Thus the reason Megatron needed to purge the planet of this infestation.


Knock Out lay quietly as HIS Star came closer and closer to his jewels and upon reaching his goal, Star quickly took all of Knock Out's reproduction organs into his big mouth, for once not needing to say anything.

Knock Out gasped and then moaned as if to encourage Star to move harder, faster. But Star knew his expectations and he would not leave Knock Out wanting. Scream quickly moved along the focus as Knock Out moaned with pleasure, beyond glad he had held Star's faceplate to his earlier.

Star did his best. THE best. And Knock Out let lose an alien liquid four times before Star stopped and moved up to kiss Knock Out roughly.

After all, Deceptions were rough in all serious matters. Knock Out got his ejaculation on his own face by kissing Star and fondling his wings. Star loved when his wings, which everyone thought were so delicate got rough treatment and Knock Out remembered this complaint for a few orns ago.

Pulling and pushing Star's wings as if trying to rip them off, Starscream moaned and screamed loudly and did not fight back but laid on top of his new found lover while moaning loudly. He was so thoroughly pleased that they had met. Starscream was thoroughly convinced Knock Out would loyally help the team destroy the last Prime.

Knock Out stopped being so rough and started stroking Star's wings as he felt a new found affection for the sly Star that he never knew could be so delicious. Coming to a new found understanding Starscream and Knock Out lay in the snow, cooling down their hot bodies and noticed for the first time they were laying in the dirt because their heat had melted all the snow nearby.