Screwing My Sister-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were exactly matched, like good friends with great benefits. We enjoyed the same activities, wanted similar things and both of us had an insatiable appetite for the sexual side of life. She was my best Bhabhi and lover and so was I hers. I was also her special young brother in law and lover. We both really needed each other.

We always felt closer to each other on deep level than we ever had with anyone else. It wasn't love, in the normal romantic, passionate sense. But it was more than just lust. Sometimes we would play little games of seduction as if we were getting it on for the first time. I would hug her and she tried to resist. I would let my hand move up her over her ass. I always liked to cup and fondle her breasts and ass.

Once I got a call from Shaista asking me to meet her, I went to meet her as usual. When I got there As usual, Shaista Bhabhi's main door was open. I walked through the door of house and she was in the kitchen facing away from me and her wide hips looked so inviting. I put my arms around her waist, pulled her back toward me and nuzzled her neck. I kissed her lightly around her ears, and then stuck my tongue in her ear and she shivered with excitement.

I moved my hands up to her breasts and began to massage, squeezing her both breasts with my both hands over her clothes. She resisted playfully. I was massaging her boobs in a circular manner with my palms and occasionally giving them tight squeezes. I moved my hips forward and I could feel my engorged cock pressing into her bottom crack through the dress. She thrust her hips at me. She was breathing heavily, and she turned and we were now facing each other; she started sucking my ears and neck.

My hand holding her ass even through the shilwar she was wearing my fingers dug into the flesh of her butt. We were kissing passionately with our tongues playing with each other's. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and took my cock in her hand. I bent down and placed my mouth on her fabric covered breast and suckled it. Shaista Bhabhi allowed me to suckle for a while, and then pulled me off of her breast by my hair. She impatiently pulled aside the qameez covering her breast, causing the dainty little buttons to fly off and the qameez to rip at the neck.

She guided my mouth back to her now bare nipple, and arched her back to allow me full access as I took my pleasure with her breast. "Bhabhi," I said hoarsely. "You haven't taken my cock in your mouth. Please take my cock in your mouth today. I really, really need you to suck my cock please," I said to her, placing her hand on my cock. A wicked grin spread across her face. She looked at me with a smooth gaze and without saying a word she obediently began to sink to her knees in front of me.

Looking down, I watched as she slowly unfastened my shilwar and then pulled it all the way down to my ankles, pulled out my ever-growing cock and knelt down on the floor between my legs. She began to rub her hand up and down, starting to masturbate me. She slowly brought her mouth to the head of my cock; she licked and sucked them before kissing her way up my cock. Looking up into my eyes, she slid her lips over my bulging head with her hand still wrapped around my cock.

Her tongue swirled under the ridge of my crown as then she slowly engulfed my cock in her mouth and stayed like that flicking her tongue on it. Slowly my cock swelled in her mouth to the fullest and she got into it and sucked my cock really slowly with her lips tightly wrapped around it. Her hair was falling down in the way, so she took her hands off me and raised her hair and tied it, it was a sight to see her lips wrapped around me sucking my cock. She continued sucking while lightly tickling and scratching my balls with her nails. I grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her face. She was slurping and sucking as fast as she could. Bhabhi drooled as she tried to keep up with my thrusting motions. Her fingers dug into my thighs, moving her head as I pumped my cock in and out of her mouth. She was making muffled sounds as she sucked and I could sense she was pushing her self to take the whole length inside her mouth, deep throating me.

She was truly making love to me with her mouth. I looked down at her and there were beads of sweat on her forehead. "Stop it Bhabhi I want to do you now," she looked up at me my cock fell from her lips. "No Zahoor! Not here!" she whispered furiously. "But I want it here," I replied.

She also looked on fire as I unfastened the string of her shilwar and in my hurry to unfasten her shilwar I had pulled the wrong end of the string and taken out the loop. The knot was tightened and there was no way I could open it. The urge was unbearable both for us. I wanted to unfasten her as soon as I could. She tried to put her fingers below the string to get just a touch.

She unknotted her shilwar and slid it down over her hips. She let her shilwar fall around her feet, stepping hurriedly out of it. I was stunned at her quickness. I made her go down on all fours and licked and kissed her hot butt cheeks. They were perfect creamy globes. I moved my dick all over them, then I grabbed her hips and inserted my cock in slowly. I moved part of my of my cock in and out and as she caught the rhythm I thrust the whole of it inside. She began to match me and push back at me as I thrust forward.

When she got used to it, I started ramming her. Her soft ass was hitting me on my thighs and making a slapping noise. Her boobs were swinging enticingly as her whole body shook with each stroke. I rode her like this for twenty minutes, holding her boobs and also pulling her by her hair when she suggested. She pushed back at me all the time. She started to cum, and pumped her ass against me violently and finally convulsed in the throes of her orgasm. I could feel the flood of her juices against my cock as she came; it ran down both the insides of our thighs.

I was about to cum inside her pussy. I was at my breaking point and unable to stop myself. Once my cock ceased spraying her insides with man juice, I lay next to her and stroked her body my hands moved freely over her body. She rolled toward me and embraced me and held me tight. We lay there for a while making small talk and then Bhabhi started stroking my cock, while my cock was roaming on her butt. It was easy for me to become hard again after having a fuck session with her.

"I like playing with your cock. You have a big cock," Bhabhi told me.

"It's not that big," I replied.

"It's bigger than your brother's," she said with a sultry tone.

We continued our conversation as Bhabhi surprised me by saying as she continued to stroke my cock "Zahoor, do you think you would like to fuck me in the ass now?"

I was lost for words as I had been wondering if she would let me fuck her in the ass. I was in love with her gorgeous ass. I couldn't even think of it without my lips puckering and my mouth watering. But as much as I wanted that incredible ass, there was no way I wanted to put a damper on our relationship. I didn't want her thinking that that was the main way I loved her. "Yes I would, have you done it before?" I replied.

"No, I have not," she replied.

"Bhabhi I really want to do your arse, do you think you can handle it?" Her eyes lit up a bit. She looked straight at me, a big grin spread across her face and she looked deeply into my eyes. "Of course I can handle it, you know what a horny sexy lady I am."

"Actually I wanted it from the day we have done it but I hadn't courage to ask for it from you,"

She spoke, "you silly naughty boy." She said this with smile. "I always knew you were fond of my butt. I never guessed it was that intense" she paused, "let's do it."

It was yet another of my dreams come true, and hers. She moved on all fours with her ass elevated. She placed her head on the mattress. I kneltt behind her on the bed and positioned myself next to her ass. When I saw the loveliness of her naked bum, those perfect cheeks there, right in front of me, I caught my breath. I gently caressed it, my fingertips tracing every precious curve. Only inches away, jutting out like an offering. I took time to enjoy every aspect of it, the curves, the fullness, the softness. I trailed kisses each her ass cheeks. I was trembling with desire. I gently rubbed my face all over her beautiful butt. She had really so soft, so smooth, and so warm a bottom.

Then I laid gentle kisses over every square inch of her silky bottom. Gently I spread her cheeks and tried to kiss her asshole. It really caught her by surprise. She jumped up and said, "What are you doing?" "No Bhabhi I like it and I want to lick and kiss you there, I want to kiss your arse hole" "Why would you want to kiss there? I mean, the cheeks are one thing, but where you are kissing is a dirty place and not for kissing!" She stopped for a moment and looked at me. "What's wrong with it? Who wouldn't want to kiss the gorgeous thing you have? I could spend hours between the cheeks of your butt."

Once again I kissed her asshole with more passion and tenderness that most would kiss another's mouth. I started playing with her pussy and her ass, lubricating her asshole with her own cunt juice. I tried to get her asshole wet enough with her juices and my saliva. After a lot of her juices and my saliva I placed my cock against her ass hole and tried to insert my cock in her ass but it just wouldn't go. Afraid of hurting her I tried more of my saliva for lubrication but to no avail. "Do you have any cream or petroleum jelly, Bhabhi?" I asked. "There is in the bathroom," she replied.

I got off the bed to retrieve the petroleum jelly from the bathroom. I returned to the bed and put an ample of amount of lotion in her asshole coating the tiny puckered opening of her anus and lubricating the rim. Bhabhi moaned and buck her hips backwards. I applied petroleum jelly on my saliva-covered cock and nestled my dick against the entrance of her rectum momentarily before easing the tip inside her anus. I gripped her hips "You want my cock inside your ass my sweet Bhabhi?"

She stiffened a bit and groan and replied "Yes, I want it, I need it."

I leaned down and nipped her ear, then guiding my cock with one hand and holding her hip with another, I slowly pushed it against her arse. Slowly forward I pushed, feeling the strong rim of muscles around her anus objecting to my size. But I didn't stop, just continued slowly pushing. I felt my cock head slip in quite easily past her sphincter. She buried her face in the pillow completely, struggling to control her combined pleasure and pain. Then I gripped her hips, and began to pull her back onto my shaft.

More and more I began to slide into her. In a couple of strokes, half of my cock was inside her, I could feel my cock struggle to stretch the resistant muscles. She felt so good, so tight. She was hot in there, her ass gripping me tightly. I kept going, until I felt the hair of my groin pressed against her cheeks. I pulled back almost all the way then slid back in. I moaned, it felt so good, so tight. I held my breath in wonder as I felt my thick cock stretch her ass open and invade her body.

Her ass was squeezing my cock, milking me. I pressed in deeper, every inch feeling like heaven to me. Shaista Bhabhi moaned as my cock filled her hole. Her ass muscles clinched against mine, massaging my cock. I stopped still inside her, enjoying her warmth, wanting it to last forever. "How does it feel?" I asked her. She moaned and said, "Oh! Zahoor its feels so good and it hurts both at the same time," she said. She turned her head back to me and smiled slightly and gave a gentle nod to tell me that she was all right. "Relax, Bhabhi," I whispered into her ear.

I pulled out, applied more petroleum jelly pushed in again, deeper still and she pushed her ass back against me, ready to take more. Doing this a few times, I again buried the entire length of my thick, hard cock in her ass.

Now slowly, agonizingly, I withdrew most of my throbbing cock from her ass. I watched as it emerged, wet, slick, and so tightly squeezed that it was red skinned now. Then I mercilessly plunged it back inside her. Then I withdrew again.

Slowly I built up the tempo, She let out a low moan of pleasure and pushed her ass back at me. "Aahhh... that feels even better than before," Shaista Bhabhi sighed as I now started to really ram hard into her, my hips slamming into her buns. With my fingers on her curving hips, I moved her against me. I was lost now in the rhythm. In and out, again in and out, and again in and out.

I closed my eyes, fucking her ass just like I had in my dream. She bumped her butt against me, and moaned. "Oh yes, Zahoor." I continued to pound her ass. She grunted in time with my thrusts. I leaned over her and whispered in her ear, "Bhabhi I wanted it for so long, you have such a gorgeous, precious, delicious ass and it feels so good wrapped around my cock. I think you have the most beautiful ass in the world."

I burrowed my cock as deep into her as I could. I reached for her pussy to finger fuck her and when I touched her pussy she was sopping wet. I started rubbing her clit and fingering her frantically working her toward an orgasm. I could feel her juices coating my finger. Shaista Bhabhi was obviously enjoying what I was doing as she was pushing her hips back to me. "Yes, play with me. It feels so good. Make me cum, make me cum, I have wanted to do this for years."

I felt my cock inside her ass swell up and I started pumping faster. Our moaning had turned to screams by now. I was so close, feeling my balls tighten, ready for release. We were both so close, ready to explode. Bhabhi screamed as she finally climaxed. "Fuck! Yes, oh! yesss, yess! I'm cumming!" I felt Bhabhi's body rock with her orgasm, her juices squirting out, gliding down her thighs. Feeling her body tense around my cock as she came sent me over the edge. The tightness of her ass and the trembling of her pussy set off my own orgasm. I was moaning, trembling, grunting and pounding her furiously, pounding her hard as we moved together.

I couldn't believe how much of my seed I poured into my sweet sister in law. It just didn't stop; it kept spurting out of me into her tight tunnel. I collapsed on top of her, my cock still inside her ass. When my shrinking cock finally slipped from her ass with an audible pop she sunk down to the bed. I wiped her ass with a damp towel, then got up and wiped myself. At last, I dropped to the bed, lying next to her, clasping her in my arms. I panted, staring at the ceiling, wondering a dozen things. She rested a hand on my chest, and nestled her head into the crook of my shoulder. I pulled her close.

There are lots of to write more as Shaista Bhabi and I'd never finished our secret affair after my marriage and even her son marriage.