Screwing with the Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was greeted by a loud shout of 'Oh yes!' from Ellie, followed by an even louder 'Fucking inspect me Bill' which I took as approval for my actions. I stroked slowly until I was completely lubricated and then pushed myself in as far as it would go. He insides were definitely shorter than my dick. Just the way I like it. I started to thrust into her hard, knowing that each pound would bring us both nearer to climax.

I reached round and grabbed hold of her magnificent tits and massaged them as I pounded her tight hole. It wasn't long before Ellie was coming hard. I felt the walls of her pussy clenching around me as I continued to ride her. I was pretty close myself, so I fucked away. Ellie was pretty noisy by now, squeaking and squealing and shouting my name. I thought she might be pretty close to another orgasm so I reached down with one hand to play with her clit. It was really hard and slippery. As I expected this caused Ellie to explode with her second orgasm in as many minutes. The stimulation of it enough to send me over the edge myself.

I exploded inside her pulsing my thick, hot seed into her. The spasms of her own orgasm milked me dry. Then I slipped myself out of her, completely spent.

I got up and tucked myself back into my shorts. Ellie got to her feet shakily and embraced me.

"Thank you," she said. "That was so good. I've not orgasmed from sex for ages. I really enjoyed it. And I feel so much better about my breasts too. I'm going to definitely try being braless more, although maybe not with the outfits I wore for you! That remains our secret. You should probably go now because my husband will be back home soon and I need to clean up, but I really want to have you round to play and fuck again. I'll be in touch!"

I kissed her and said goodbye. She asked me to let myself out and close the door. As I left I turned around to see her one more time. Apart from that ridiculously short skirt she was naked and beautiful, and there was a large glob of my sperm running down her inside leg.

12