SCS Championship 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swaying her hips a little, she took the few steps to him and closed the door. Ryan realised who the woman was at the same time as Megan Fox launched herself at him, throwing her arms round his neck and kissing him hard, fighting past his initial surprise to snake her tongue into his mouth. Ryan quickly responded, his tongue entwining with hers.

"Oh my god," she gasped between the hurried kisses. "I've wanted you since I saw you with Ana." She placed her full lips against his and broke away again. "Even more after that ass-fucking you gave Emilia." She pulled tighter to him, sliding her hands down his chest, starting to lift and remove his shirt. Then she paused, asking, "If you wouldn't mind tending to me in the same manner?"

"Not at all," Ryan breathed heavily, his hands in turn travelling up and down her muscled back, fingers sliding beneath the strap of her bra and down to the waistband of her thong.

"This is your lucky day then," she murmured, yanking off his shirt.

"The amount of luck I have here," he mumbled, his hands sliding down to cup her firm ass.

There were no more words said as her hands worked on his jeans. Ryan was undoing her bra strap, allowing her full, ample breasts some much deserved freedom. Unrestrained, Megan's breasts dropped barely given how firmly they were placed on her chest. Ryan brought his hands around to the front, pulled the bra away and gave her lovely tits a good squeeze. Just pausing a moment to let him take her in, Megan also studied him and his features, clearly satisfied as she bit her lower lip and giggled, eager to continue. Her delicate hands brushed over his bulge and pulled down his zip. Meanwhile, Ryan was busy cupping and squeezing her excellent tits, holding and massaging them, using his fingertips to coax her stiffening nipples. Keeping one hand on her bosom, he used his other to slide down the curve of her back to her ass, delivering a good squeeze and quick spank.

Megan gasped, and lustfully thrust her hand into his jeans, wrapping her soft palm round his cock. She stroked him, causing him to shiver in anticipation. His hands stroked over her bolted breasts and firm ass before he hooked a finger in the waistband of the tiny thong and pulled them down. Megan's neatly kept pussy with a landing strip of dark hair was exposed. Megan continued to stroke him, using her other hand to push his jeans down. His hand slid from her boobs down her toned stomach and found its way to her naked pussy. He slid over her landing strip and across her wet folds. Megan tensed, hand clamping down on his cock, and shivered with a gasp of restrained pleasure.

Megan planted a couple of kisses along his chest before lowering herself to come eye to eye with his large cock. Grasping it again, she started stroking, harder and faster this time, adding a second hand to cover his whole shaft. She worked her hands up and down his cock in a corkscrew motion while she looked up foxily from beneath her long eyelashes. Megan moved her mouth and spat on his tip, adding lubricant to the long strokes she gave to his cock, from base to tip. Eventually, leaning forward and looking up with a naughty smile, she teased his cock with the tip of her tongue. Knowing what game she was playing, he thrust towards her in an attempt to get his cock into her waiting mouth.

Megan's full, plump lips slid over his cock, taking the first few inches of him into her inviting mouth. Ryan shuddered with pleasure when she wasted no time in starting to suck but not too hard yet. Picking up speed, Megan's tongue worked double time, licking at his shaft, swirling around his tip. She bobbed her head enthusiastically, her glossy hair shaking around. She matched the pace with her hand stroking whatever part of his shaft wasn't inside her warm mouth. Megan's blowjob sent waves of pleasure through Ryan.

Megan shifted a little, moving her free hand in between her legs to rub her clit and delve into her wet folds. She removed his cock from her mouth and let it point at the ceiling while she licked the underside before taking it into her mouth again. Megan placed the hand that was working his shaft on his hip, sucked harder. She plunged down to take more of him in her mouth, his tip starting to bump against the back of her throat. That didn't stop her as she gripped his hips and jammed her mouth down on his cock. Megan Fox whorishly sucked him off, slurping and gagging on his cock. Ryan couldn't resist and grabbed her dark, flowing hair. With a firm grip, he helped her head plunging down on his cock.

Ryan pushed Megan down until his tip was edging her throat. She gagged loudly and drooled all over his cock, hungrily continuing to suck once he eased the pressure. Megan's plump lips felt amazing wrapped tightly around his cock as she moved up and down. Wanting to really test how good she was, Ryan held her head in place and took control, increasing the pace and pushing deeper. He bucked his hips and pushed right into her throat until her nose pressed against him. Ryan felt her throat contract but was astounded by her ability to cope, holding back from gagging.

It felt fantastic to throatfuck Megan Fox. Ryan loved how she took it so perfectly, even staying calm as his balls pressed against her chin, her lips pouting around his thick cock as his tip entered her throat. He pumped it in and out of her wet mouth and she looked up devilishly from under her seductive eyelashes with large teared-up eyes. Her look, with smeared out mascara, resembled that of someone desperately begging for more. From this angle, Megan looked divine. If he let her keep sucking his cock, he wouldn't last much longer, since she clearly was an expert at giving blowjobs.

Ryan did not want to finish in Megan's mouth and pulled her off his cock suddenly. She breathed heavily, keeping eye contact, and blew bubbles with mixture of saliva and precum that filled her mouth. She let it run down her chin onto her tits, giving them a pleasant shine. Ryan drew the gorgeous actress to her feet and pushing her back against the wall, his hard, wet cock pressing against her toned stomach. Megan seemed to read his mind as she slung her arms around his neck while he reached under her firm ass cheeks to lift her up. With her legs wrapped around his waist, Megan was held firmly against the wall and up in the air.

"Put your cock in me already," she moaned, begging to be lowered onto his cock.

"Fuck," Ryan breathed with a smile, his tip touching her wet folds. "You're a feisty one." He teased her a little longer by brushing his tip along her pussy.

"Your teasing is killing me," she whimpered into his ear, then released a high-pitched cry as he lowered her and penetrated her soaking pussy.

Ryan felt her give way quickly but still hold him tight. Megan's pussy hugged every inch of his cock as he pushed into her. It felt snug and tight but still allowed him to slide all the way into her hot pussy. They both groaned in delight. Ryan held Megan still for just a moment, revelling in the sensations it sent through his body. After both taking a few deep breaths, Ryan took action, grabbing her hips tightly and pulling Megan towards him, lifting her and thrusting up inside her. His increasingly hard thrusts made her moan out loud, giving her every possible micrometre of his cock.

"Ooh, I just knew you'd fuck me good," Megan growled as she was fucked with long and strong thrusts.

Ryan simply focussed on fucking her, trying to ignore the squeeze of her tight pussy on his throbbing cock. The pleasure he was providing Megan Fox was sending electricity through his body and his cock began to tingle. The way she rolled her hips and clung tightly to him, breathing sexily into his ear, only added to the building sensitivity in his cock.

"Do you like fucking me?" Megan asked. The question caught him so off-guard that Ryan felt his approaching climax wane. Maybe making conversation was another way to delay his orgasm. "Do you like fucking my pussy?"

"I love fucking you," he said, convinced this approach would prove successful. "And I love your tight pussy." Megan's breathing quickened, indicating she took pleasure in such dirty talk. Ryan decided to add something extra, and said, "I also loved your slutty mouth around my cock."

Megan's legs squeezed his waist tighter and her body quivered as he kept pumping into her hard. She gave a deep moan as he picked up the pace even more and she climaxed hard on his cock. She leaned back from their intimate embrace and Ryan dove down to bite and suck at her perfect tits. Megan squealed in excitement, her breath coming in irregular gasps. Ryan kept her bouncing on his cock until her orgasm had passed.

Ryan pulled out and put Megan down, turning her around and pushing her against the wall. Her pristine tits served as cushions and her ripe ass bounced delightfully as he slapped it. In one hand he held both Megan's wrists while his other hand grabbed the base of his cock to position it. Megan smiled widely as he slid his cock back inside her welcoming pussy. He started to thrust again, their sweaty bodies rocking against the wall. Megan let out a loud, sharp gasp with each thrust he slammed into her from behind. Her pussy contracted with each little surge of pleasure inside her. Megan Fox was buzzing with the sensations of his cock buried in her wet pussy.

Her body wanted to squirm from the pleasure she received, but Ryan held her firmly in place. With all this hard fucking he needed another distraction and asked, "You like it rough like this." He pushed extra deep into her.

Megan grunted and said between gasps, "This is rough?"

Ryan laughed, then lifted his hand and slapped her right ass cheek, hitting her left on the backswing. Megan whimpered at the sting, but began pushing her ass backward to meet his thrusts. He kept slapping her ass while thoroughly fucking her from behind. With his continuous powerful thrusts, her juicy pussy squeezed hard on his cock. The print of his hand was visible on the soft flesh of her gorgeous ass. Megan groaned at being almost forcefully taken. It evolved into a shrill cry as an orgasm overwhelmed her. Ryan felt her juices escape her soaking pussy and trickly down his legs.

"I'm close, Megan," he gasped through gritted teeth. He released Megan's wrists to firmly grip her love handles with both hands. He kept plunging into her wet pussy, feeling her tight walls clamping down around his cock. He fucked her hard right up to the edge.

"I want to finish you," Megan whimpered, quickly pulling herself off his throbbing cock. On her knees, with her delicate fingers wrapped around his shaft, she stroked his cock from base to tip. "Cum for me, cover my tits," she purred.

Ryan groaned and Megan angled his cock at her tits in response. He released his cum all over her rounded tits. String after string of hot cum coated her bosom in a sticky substance. When he was finished, Megan took his tip in her mouth and sucked the remaining cum out. Her hands kneaded his cum into her firm tits.

"Thank you," she murmured, leaning back and gathering his cum to lick off her fingers.

"No, thank you," Ryan breathed.

Megan Fox dressed herself in her very revealing lingerie. Her tits were still shiny and sticky from his cum when she went for the door.

"Wait," Ryan said. "Won't everyone know what we've done when they see you leave like that?"

"Well," she said, tapping her bottom lip with her forefinger. "I'm sure you don't mind people knowing how well you fucked me," she cooed, leaning in to just brush her cherry lips against his.

"I think I can live with that," he said with a smile. Megan grinned at him devilishly, her hair hanging down round her gorgeous face.

"Until next time, Ryan." Megan winked and blew him a kiss before shutting the door.

Ryan sat down on his bed and shook his head. These celebrities kept amazing him. Who would have ever thought that they were part of some secret society that once a year organised a championship in which they fucked each other? Let alone that one of them visited his room outside of the arena match-ups?

But who was he to question all that? He was just happy to have accidentally stumbled in.

**********

TO BE CONTINUED...

12